Jaden's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, she's as wet as I am hard, so I place my arm around her waist and gently urge her to roll on top of me. She follows my lead, straddling me, both of us still under the covers. Working together, we manage to get the head of my erection into her opening.

She slides her body down until my cock is all the way inside her. The look on her face speaks volumes. She's so beautiful, I'm surprised it took me this long to notice.

Moving slowly, she rocks forward and backward, sliding up and down my full length, her face glowing with pleasure. Despite my efforts to keep her from moving the bed too much, Shea begins to rock faster, and begins panting. I glance over at my sister, hoping she's still sleeping. Nope. She's watching us, smiling.

"It's okay," she says quietly, stretching. "Don't let me stop you."

Shea hears Raven and looks over at her. Smiling, she says, "Okay," then abandons all modesty. She pushes herself up into a sitting position and begins riding me with abandon, her ass lifting, then slamming down.

I pull the sheet up and around her legs to try and cover us up so my sister isn't forced to watch the x-rated visuals, then hold it in place by resting my hands on Shea's thighs.

Raven slides over and places her head on my shoulder, watching Shea ride me. "So this is what it looks like from the guy's perspective," she says nonchalantly.

"If you don't mind, we're a little busy here," I admonish her. "Maybe you could find something else to do until we're finished?"

"Maybe you should have taken your overactive hormones somewhere else and let me sleep!" Raven counters, reaching out to pull the sheet aside. "But it's too late for that now." She curiously watches my cock penetrate her best friend's pussy over and over.

"Holy shit!" she exclaims. "Shea, I can see now why my brother's having no trouble taking care of you."

Shea slows her pace. "Why do you say that?" she laughs, breathlessly.

"His pecker is really big!" she answers.

"It's not that big" I observe.

"It's pretty decent," Raven counters.

"It's just right," Shea says decisively, continuing to slide up and down my cock, slowly, as though savoring every inch.

"Wait a minute sis. Are you checking me out?" I ask, teasing her.

"Well, it's hard not to!" Raven replies, laughing. "You're having sex right in front of me."

"Nobody's forcing you to watch," I point out.

"Maybe, but you two have managed to get me all hot and bothered... again! I am not in the mood for a cold shower, so I guess we'll have to figure something out." She reaches in to rub Shea's clit with her thumb.

"Oooooh," Shea coos, pausing her motion with my cock buried inside her. "I think we can come... mmmmm... up with some way to include you again." She pulls the sheet down until my sister's panties are exposed, then slides her fingers under the flimsy material. Raven lifts her leg, spreading her thighs apart to allow Shea easier access.

"Perhaps I should leave you two alone for a little while," I suggest. Neither responds.

Probably because Shea is now finger-fucking my sister, who is now panting and unable to focus on Shea's clit. Raven adjusts her body, rolling from her side onto her back. Then, shifting weight to her feet, she arches her back, lifts her ass off the bed and pulls her panties down. Shea pauses to assist with this maneuver, pulling them further down near Raven's ankles. Raven kicks them off then spreads her legs as she reclines her head in the crook where my chest meets my shoulder. Apparently I make a good pillow.

Feeling affectionate, I rest my arm across the top of her chest below her chin, hugging her. She seems to appreciate this gesture because she grasps my forearm firmly with both hands, like an anchor, as Shea continues to finger fuck her.

I can't see much from my perspective, barely able to see over my sister's head. Just her small mound of black pubic hair and Shea's hand moving rapidly.

The volume of Raven's panting slowly increases in proportion to the strength of her grip on my arm.

"You like that, huh?" Shea asks her, teasing, pausing her ministrations.

Raven's grip on my arm loosens. Panting, she answers, "Oh... fuck yes!"

Shea brings her hand to her mouth and sucks Raven's juices from her finger. Then she slides her hand under Raven's t-shirt. Licking her lips, my sister grabs Shea's arm and pulls her down to lay on my chest. After a long, passionate kiss, Shea lifts my sister's t-shirt up, exposing her breasts, then leans in to suckle Raven's left nipple. Her nipples are big, long and rock hard. Raven reaches under Shea to massage Shea's breasts while Shea practically makes love to hers.

"So this is what it looks like from the girl's perspective," I observe sarcastically, then add, "Holy shit Raven. I can see why Shea is enjoying herself right now."

"Why do you say that?" my sister laughs.

"Your nipples are really big!" I answer.

"Wait a minute bro. Are you checking me out?" she asks, mocking my earlier teasing of her.

"Well, it's hard not to!" I reply, laughing. "You're tits are right in front of me."

"Nobody's forcing you to watch," she points out, continuing our verbal sparring.

"Maybe, but what else is there to do?" I ask. "My cock is hard, my girlfriend is busy doing something else, and I'm trapped under both of you."

"Well... I guess you'll have to figure something out," she answers, amused.

I analyze the situation and come up with a plan. "Sit back up Shea, just for a second."

She complies, curious. I wrap both arms around my sister and pull her up onto me so her back is laying on my chest.

"What kind of solution is this?" Raven asks, laughing.

Instead of answering, I reach down under her thighs with both hands and pull her knees towards her chest. "There," I state confidently. "Now Shea can pay attention to both of us at the same time."

Shea looks skeptical. "I'm pretty sure I'm not that flexible," she laughs. "But that gives me an idea." Climbing off my erection, she scoots further down the bed then leans down to take my cock in her mouth. After about thirty seconds of blowing me, she moves up to pleasure Raven while continuing to stroke me with both hands.

Once again, Raven lowers her feet to the bed, arches her back and spreads her thighs open. Freed from holding my sister's knees up, I place my hands on either side of her waist. She places her hands on top of mine and twines our fingers together. Apparently I make a good anchor too.

"Oh Shea, please don't stop," she says breathlessly. Her head rolls from side to side on my chest as Shea gives her a good tongue-lashing. Caught up in the moment, Raven moves both our hands up to her breasts and squeezes. I'm so caught up in the moment thanks to Shea pumping me, I just go with it. My hands move involuntarily, all over my sister's breasts, tweaking her nipples, massaging the tender flesh.

Finally, I feel soft wetness on the head of my cock again. I can feel Shea still grasping it firmly, but she's no longer stroking it. My brain tells me just the head is in her mouth and she's probably distracted by whatever she's doing to Raven, because my sister is now moaning.

I thrust upwards just a little so as not to startle Shea. Silky, moist warmth greets more of my cock. I pull back a little, then thrust upwards again, pushing another two or three inches inside her. It feels so fucking amazing. Those wonderful nipples between my fingers makes this moment even more spectacular. Still, she gives no sign that it's too much, so I pull back again then push at least six inches inside that gloriously cozy place.

Raven cries out, loudly. "Mmmmmm... Fuck!"

"Wow!" I think to myself. My sister's enjoying herself as much as I am. Shea is simply amazing, being able to pleasure both of us at the same time. But that thought passes quickly as I pull back and thrust again. Raven cries out again. Allowing my fingers to massage her breasts unaccompanied, she reaches up to twine her fingers in my hair instead.

I pull back and thrust again, this time all the way to the hilt.

"Oooooh... Yeah!" my sister cries out even louder. This is when my brain receives the signal from my soldier at the front lines, telling me the angle of my thrusts is all wrong, and my missile did not reach its intended target.

I pause my attack to allow my brain time to process this new information. The target, however, doesn't accept the conditions of the cease fire.

Raven drops her hands to the bed, pushes her torso off my chest and begins to rock forward and backward, her tightness sliding along the length of my shaft. Strangely, my only thought is, "Wait a minute. Where's Shea?" My answer comes sooner than expected as a tongue begins to lick my balls.

Desiring a quicker pace, Raven pushes up onto her knees and begins to ride me, reverse cowgirl style. Finally I see Shea. Crawling around my sister, she greets me with a kiss. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"More than I probably should be," I confess. "This isn't what I had in mind, you know. I wanted to be with you, but I guess I also didn't want Raven to feel neglected. Now here you are, the one being neglected."

"That's okay," she says sweetly, kissing me again. "I'm enjoying watching the two of you." She looks over at my sister's ass, bobbing up and down, her pussy greedily swallowing my cock.

"You're not jealous?" I ask.

"Jealous?" she says confused. "I wasn't jealous listening to you tell us about your liaisons at the party with strangers. I'm certainly not jealous about this, which I initiated, between two people I love. Are you mad at me for tricking you into this?" She anxiously waits for my response.

"How can I be upset with you for tricking me into something I'm enjoying, with someone I love?" I reply, gently caressing her cheek with my fingertips. "Two someones I love," I add.

"You love me?" she asks, her voice filled with uncertainty.

"I think I've always loved you," I reply tenderly. "Even when I wasn't aware of it. It really hurt me when I heard those rumors. I felt like I'd lost something I'd never be able to find again."

Tears begin to flow freely from Shea's eyes. Tears of joy. The kind you want to see.

Raven stopped the ride at some point during my confession and is now climbing off. She turns around and crawls up beside me, opposite Shea. She too is crying.

"I love you guys," she says, hugging us both, each of our foreheads touching the other two.

"I love you too Raven," Shea responds, holding her tight. We kiss each other briefly, sweetly on the lips. Like our three-way hug at the malt shop last night, we hold each other close for a few minutes until I break the silence.

"Anyone ready for an orgasm?" I ask. "My treat."

"Absolutely!" Shea answers, laughing through her tears.

"I'm in!" Raven agrees enthusiastically.

And despite what you may have heard, that's what really happened, and then some.