Jade's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Jades new found experience continues.
3k words
5
94
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade began to come around from her exhausted orgasm slumber after about 30 minutes. She found herself laying naked, held in her owner's arms. Roger was propped up slightly and looking down on Jade as she came to.

Jade could feel the wetness dripping down between her ass cheeks and becoming cold. She sifted slightly to feel more comfortable and in doing so, she was instantly reminded of the past activities. Her rear end was on fire from the beating and oddly this caused her to become aroused once again.

But before anything could happen, Roger rose from the bed as he laid her head down, "Stay there Squirmy."

A mumbled noise broke free of her lips before she cleared her throat and responded, "Yes Sir."

She watched his naked form, as he left the room and entered the bathroom. From the bed, she heard water running and slowly, steam emerged from the slightly opened door. After a few minutes, Roger returned to his naked muse and lifted her from the bed. He carried her carefully to the bathroom and set her down on the cold tiled floor. Here, he sat on the closed toilet and turned her naked body, towards him. His hands ran over her raw and welted behind, causing her to flinch.

Roger looked up and into her eyes. He smiled and this was enough to reassure her. As should stood there, Roger removed her remaining clothing, her belt and stockings, cuffs, and collar, and leaving her completely naked for the first time. She waited patiently but with an awkwardness, standing vulnerably, with no sense of what was to come.

But Roger was delicate, his hands softly touched and held her. He pulled her close and she sat on his knee, while the bathtub continued to fill. The steam and scent from the bubbles filled the room and had a calming effect. Jade cuddled into his bare chest, her hands running over his hair. In this moment she was still and safe and didn't want to move.

The safe moment was broken as Roger lifted her up, to stand, and rose to his feet. He turned off the taps and checked the temperature of the water. Once happy with it, he turned again to Jade and lifted her up effortlessly and then lowered her into the warm waters. Her reaction was to tense up, but slowly, she relaxed in the comfort and safety of the water.

Her eyes closed and she spaced out momentarily, before remembering she was not alone. Jade turned to Roger and opened her eyes. Her gaze was level with Rogers now semi erect cock and unknowingly, she licked her lips.

Roger, watching her movement and chuckled. "You, my squirmy little thing, can wait for more of that."

She let out and audible sigh, this just caused another chuckle from Roger, and with that he came down on his knees beside the bath. They chatted in the peace for 20 minutes before Roger started to tenderly wash her body. He stood her up and starting with her legs, lathered soap upon her. Moving up her legs to her needy mound between them.

Jade naturally spread her legs and allowed him full access. His touch was still tender, but now dealing with a highly sensitive part of her body. It ached from the abuse it took and was still delicate from all the play, but Roger cried on softly, regardless, his fingers cleaning between her lips.

Once he was complete with her pussy, Roger turned her around and continued with her behind. The red welts prominent and visible, raised to the touch and what more, toughing them, cause her to tense and jump, as his hands ran over them. When Roger was happy with her cheeks, he spread them, and his fingers ran over her abused ass hole. Once again, he was thorough and pushed a soapy finger deep within her rose bud to ensure she was clean.

Happy with her lower half, Roger moved up her back, then turned her around and moved from her stomach to her breasts. Jade looked embarrassed for the first time, as he held them up to clean around them. She then winced in pain as he soaped up her nipples and wiped them clean.

Taking a cloth, Roger then surprisingly skilfully, removed her smudged makeup and washed her face clean. Lastly, Roger helped her back down and lovingly washed her hair. Once finished he helped her up and out of the bath, then wrapped her in a fluffy robe. Hand out, Roger led her back to the bed where he lay her down. Her robe was untied and then her clean, warm body exposed. Jade, unsure of what was now to come, lay still and submissive.

Roger then set about drying her body and then rubbing lotion over her. She fell back into a vulnerable but completely calm state, as his hands expertly rubbed her body all over. Once complete, Roger pulled her to a seated position and kissed her.

Unlike before, Jade kissed back firmly, wanting more, but Roger pulled back and laid a finger on her lips, "There will be plenty of time for that."

Jade nodded as Roger led her, once again naked, to a vanity mirror, where he dried and brushed her hair. Once done he gave her some instructions, "Right my squirmy little slut, I'm taking you for dinner. I want you to lightly apply some makeup, so you feel happy, then put your dress back on. Do you understand?"

Jade nodded and went through her bags to find what she needed before returning to the mirror. Roger found his clothes and once ready, sat back and waited for Jade to finish.

Once she had finished with her face, Jade stood up and found her discarded clothes, putting on her panties and dress. She stood waiting in front of Roger who beckoned her over with a finger, then signalled for her to kneel before him.

He lent down to look into her eyes as she longingly looked up at him, "are you ready?"

She responded, "Yes Sir."

Questioning her, Roger pushed, "Did you do as you were instructed?"

"Yes....Sir....," she paused unsure if she had remembered it all.

"Stand up," Roger Demanded.

Without a word she stood up. Roger placed his hands on the hem of her dress and lifted it slowly up, over her legs, revealing her panty covered pussy.

His eyes piercing into her very being, he interrogated her, "I gave you clear instructions, that you said you understood."

Jade squirmed, unsure about what she had got wrong, her brain desperately searching back for the answer. Then once she had replayed it over in her head, her head dropped as she finally remembered, "I'm sorry Sir."

"For what my squirmy little girl?" he asked.

After a sad little hesitation, in which she knew she had failed to do as she was told, Jade quietly spoke, "you...I mean Sir, didn't tell me to put my panties on."

Grinning over her, her replied, "That's correct, I'm pleased you have remembered, but now you will keep you dress raised and lay over the end of the bed."

Jade nodded and in a muffed tone spoke, "yes Sir," and move as told to the edge of the bed. There she lay over it, with her dress around her waist. Roger stood and while taking his time, moved around to her exposed rear and took her panties down, leaving them pooled at her ankles.

Roger outlined what was to come, "firstly you will receive some correction, for failing to follow the instructions I gave you, then I will show why I gave you the instructions in the first place."

Jade stayed silent till slapped hard, "oww! Yes Sir."

And without further warning, Roger landed 10 hard blows on her already crimson rear end. Unlike before, where she had taken it for pleasure and even through the pain, enjoyed it, now she felt low. She had failed to please him.

Roger knew that with all interactions of discipline, there needed to be reconciliation after it. Jade was briefly brought to her feet, she stumbled slightly, with her panties restricting her feet, and fell into Rogers arms and he hugged her.

Jade rested her head on his shoulder and sobbed like a sorry little girl, where he held her and reassured her, "it's over now, you're safe. This is why we follow instructions, and this is why I check you understand. Learn from this squirmy."

She nodded while snuggled in replied, "yes Sir," then to Roger's surprise and delight, "I'll do better, I'll be a good girl."

This was a significant step in their bonding and once she settled down, Roger placed her back over the edge of the bed. "Now for what was planned. Spread your legs and hold your cheeks apart."

"Yes Sir," and Jade reached around and with her legs open, pulled apart her cheeks."

Roger moved around behind her, and Jade firstly felt something pushing at her tight ring. A larger lubricated cold metal plug pushed against her. Knowing the pain that would come from resisting, Jade relaxed and push out, to allow it in. Then at once it filled her deeply, the cold metal stretching her, as the T bar sat in place between her cheeks. Jade lay there and took what was given to her. Lost in the moment and consumed by the new filling inside her.

But this was only the beginning as she then felt something pressing against her wet lips. This wasn't cold and clinical feeling, like the plug filling her ass, but as it entered her it felt similar in size. The item that entered her didn't stretch and fill her like a cock or some dildos, but the shape did have a big presence, but sat snuggly in place. Roger pulled her to a standing position and lastly unzipped her dress, to allow access to her nipples.

Upon finding her now erect and sore nipples, Roger took two adjustable screw clamps and placed them on her. She gasped as they were tightened, and her dress fastened back in to place. The pain was constant from it, but strangely, Jade loved the pressure and being reminded of their sore and abused state, when they pushed against the fabric.

If you knew what she was wearing on her nipples, they were clear to see. But the black dress hid them to those not looking.

Finally, Roger took a black jewellery box from his bag and slowly revealed what lay within to Jade.

With an awe-struck face, Jade exclaimed, "ooooooo, is that for me?"

Laughing to himself, Roger couldn't help but play, "no this is for my other sub."

Unknowingly Jade pouted and stomped her foot. This shocked her, as she realised how childish it was. With a smile still upon his face, Roger took the robust white gold chain with a sizeable O ring on it and placed it around her neck. "Now you have one for going out and one for bed. And every where you go, you will know, your mine."

Jade had a tear in her eye and hugged him tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Roger took her hand, and his sub, now complete and ready for dinner, moved towards the door. Jade was slightly reluctant, as this was the riskiest thing she had ever done, but feeling safe in his grip, she let him lead the way, the plug in her ass, the toy in her pussy and clamps on her nipples, all had a very noticeable feeling as she walked. They rubbed and teased at her sensitive places and cause her to let out discreet moans as they walked.

They reached the elevator and when the doors opened, both enter. Roger once again, whipped her in and while up against the wall, lifted her dress quickly and pushed the plug, to ensure still in place, embarrassed and arouse her, then repeated it with her pussy. This second step left his finger glistening with her juices, which he raised to her mouth and without hesitation, she licked them clean, as the door opened, and a couple caught sight of it.

Luckily for Jade, her dress had returned to its position and Roger just gave the couple a wink as they walked out. Jade on the other hand went silent and her face matched the colour of her beaten backside as Roger pulled her from the lift and led the way. Jade looked back as the couple entered the lift and noticed them both smirk. With her hand dropped and Rogers finding her backside with his, she was brought back to reality and turned to walk forward.

They arrived at the restaurant and waited to be seated. When a waitress arrived, Roger lent in and whispered in her ear, "something in the middle of the restaurant please."

The waitress nodded and led the way to a table for two in the centre of the busy restaurant. Roger pulled out the chair and helped Jade to sit. She smiled and took his lead, jumping slightly as she felt the plug pushing inside of her. As Roger Sat down, he watched and smiled as she became accustomed to the new feeling and pressure that filled her.

The trance was broken as a new waitress arrived, offering them menus, and drinks. Roger ordered a bottle of white wine and looked to Jade, to see if she approved and with a nod she did. He might be dominant, but he still liked to see people's needs met and their happiness.

The waitress left with their drinks order, and they opened their menus. While they began to look them over, Roger took out his phone and played with it, before setting it beside him on the table.

The waitress returned with the wine and poured for them. Roger and Jade clinked glasses and drank as they were left to browse the menu.

Soon the waitress arrived to take their order. Roger smiled and allowed Jade to order first. As she began to speak, Roger flicked at his phone. With no warning, the item inside her pussy came to life, vibrating and causing her to jump.

The waitress asked, "and what can I get for you madam?"

Jade took a minute to compose herself, the vibrations controlling her thought pattern. What was this? Could this be heard? Roger gently kicked her under the table and Jade regained some sense of what was going on. "Hmm.... sorry.... yes, I'll have...." She tried with all her might to think straight, as the vibrations went from an intense but constant buzz to a varied wave.

With all her might she managed to say "can I have the chicken please" before completely consumed again with the feeling and flushing red in front of the waitress.

The waitress turned to Roger, "and for you Sir?"

Roger, holding back a smile at Jades predicament, gave his order, "the lamb please."

The waitress nodded and picked up the menus, then left her guests side to place the order with the kitchen.

Jade tried to speak, but found she had to focus to prevent other noises escaping. Roger sat back and watched it unfold, letting the toy come down to its slowest level.

As Jade regained some composure, "what is that? please no more."

Roger flicked at his phone and again Jade was overwhelmed by intense waves. He leaned in close, watching her struggle and tense, "this, my squirmy little thing, is a remote-controlled egg. I control it and will watch you struggle in public. Don't cum unless I tell you."

And with that the waves came crashing back down to their lowest level. Jade breathed deeply, flushed in the face. She had now started to enjoy the feeling. The embarrassment overtaken by the joy. "Please don't make it stop," she pleaded.

"As you wish." Roger replied. New waves smashing over Jade, her face screwed up, panting, and doing all she could not to moan out loud as a lady walked past to bathroom. She paused concerned there was something wrong, but it suddenly clicked, and she smiled, walking on by.

The waves and intensity continued to change as Rogers will, while they waited for their food to arrive. Jade was in another world. Gently managing to mop her brow of the sweat forming from the intense pleasure. In this time the lady had returned from the bathroom and could be seen in booth to one side of them. She was dinning alone, sipping on a glass of wine.

Both Roger and Jade could see her looking on at the predicament Jade was facing. Jade too consumed with the feelings to care, Roger noticed the lady's hands work her dress up, so she could get access to her pussy. Covered by the table, she was protected from view of everyone, but Roger knew what was going on.

"Squirmy, smile for the pretty lady in the booth. She watching you squirm and touching herself."

Jade blushed deeply and turned to smile at her, before once again being overtaken by the vibrations.

The torment went on for another 10 minutes this Roger noticed their food on its way. Quickly, he leaned in, "when I say now, you will cum for me."

Stuck in her own little world, she didn't care what was going on, just craved the release and responded with a snap, "yes Sir."

With the waitress a metre away Roger gave the command, "now!"

Jade let go and the orgasm ride over her body. The waitress stood next to the table and asked, "Chicken madam."

At the top of her voice Jade let it out "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

The waitress stood shocked, Roger took her focus, "thank you, she's just been looking forward to this."

Jade calmed herself slightly and smiled as the plate was put in front of her. Roger's food was set down as the waitress left them to eat. Jade took a moment to breath deeply, then knocked back a whole glass of wine.

Red faced and on cloud 9, Roger nudged her under the table and pushed her gaze to the onlooker in the booth. She was red faced too, but playfully licking her fingers while she waved.

Jade giggled and they both started to eat. From there, things settled down. The ate, drank and chatted like old friends, enjoying the night.