All Comments on 'Jade's X Rated Videos for Uncle Ch. 01'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

Top marks for the ability to describe with such intense detail. Clearly, you're a verbal acrobat possessed of skills akin to the flying families. Most wield the verbose if not implausibly impish, obvious to the intent reader their purpose. Appreciable was the sharp and complete descent from seduction. Your understanding of the role played by the female on a male's mind is seldom demonstrated by others making it glaring to one who does also. I write this uncharacteristically long appraisal intent upon girding up your understanding of this reader.

Your time and creativity being grandly appreciated, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slow seduction as old as time yet still timless in modern times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I'd take a little more time to proofread and check for grammar errors, but aside from that, it's a great story and I really enjoy it! I can't wait for more!

pp78xxxpp78xxxalmost 2 years ago

wish this relation would be my case with my niece strangely named the same name...

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you sargedog1 for appreciating and getting my intent. xo Anon and anon, thank you. xo Glad you related to the story in a different way, pp78xxx. Awh, jay2kay. Does this mean I don't get a grade on my paper.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

AdenzenoAdenzeno9 months ago

Interesting. A woman writing the man's point of view. So often it is the other way around. Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...