Jae-Sun: A-Mei-Zing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees wobbled like rubber. Thundering pain coming from her belly turned into sublime pleasure. It made absolutely no sense to her. But she'd been determined to do it, and she did it¸ dammit. "Mmrrghrrbllh," said Mei. I did it. I swallowed his cock. Still conscious. Still operable. "Nnnnrggrrgh." Just like she'd wanted, her nose was pressed in between his balls. She could now see up close how shiny they were from their mixed fluids. The weird sensation of her stomach penetration collided with the crackling pleasure from her pussy and Jae's kneading ....

"Hhhrrrnngh!" Her knees gave out. She collapsed atop Jae. Her drenched muff mushed into his face, her thighs wrapped around his head. He was in wonderfully-fragranced darkness. Mei's eyelids fluttered. Her insides quivered, her throat gripped his cock tightly. Her lips quivered against his face. She tightened her thighs around his head and humped his nose and mouth. The hot flow peaked. Pleasure gripped her mind.

SKLLLRTCH! SKLLLRRTCH! SKLRRRTCH! Steaming-hot nectar gushed from inside her, spraying into Jae's face, drenching him, filling his mouth. Some even got up his nose. He closed his eyes, opened his lips, and drank it in as she squirted right through her tights.

Mei was unable to move and barely holding on. Her eyes were unfocused. The blurry wall looked like it was a mile away. This had never happened before. She'd never squirted before. She thought that was just something that happened in pornos. And yet she could feel untold amounts of fluid, more than her body should hold, blasting from her cunt. Her womb quivered and rippled, her pussy squeezed. More and more gushed out.

Jae rubbed her sides as she came all over him. SKLLLRRRRT! SKLLRRRRT! It came in long pulses. Cupfuls of Mei's juice. He couldn't talk, but he let a pleased growl into her mound. She was still conscious, still humping his face ... and that impressed him. Most girls ended up blacked out by this point.

He thrust his hips, groaning into her pussy, his cock thrusting into her throat like another. His feet dug into the mattress and his quads flexed as he drove his organ in and out of her mouth. Though her teeth were rubbing against its skin, it still felt fantastic.

Pints of his slick precum were gushing directly into her stomach. Its heat added to her own, and with that parka on, perspiration rolled profusely down her skin. And yet she didn't care. Partially because her brain was busy trying to reassert itself, partially because this just felt so damn good. He was fucking her stomach. None of her past boyfriends could do anything like this! Sure, she really liked Jae. She would have loved dating him even if he didn't put porn stars to shame. But this....

As her brain started to recover, she gained enough of her wherewithal to begin grinding her pussy against his face once more. Her heavy ass bounced up and down as she did it. Her arms wrapped around under his thighs and she used them for leverage, rocking her entire body up and down his, both of them in rhythm now. "Mmmrph! Mmmrrph!" SCHLRK. SCHLRK. Her lips slipped up and down that pulsing fuckrod. Its veins were like ridges against her throat. Its fist-sized glans pumped in and out of her belly.

Jae licked at her pussy, but found it almost impossible. It kept moving all over the place, rubbing up and down. The dripping, puffy mound kept burnishing his face from chin to forehead as if she was waxing it. All he could smell was Mei. All he could taste was her. Her thighs pressed against his ears, muffling all sound. And the only time he could see was when her pussy moved toward his chin. Even then, almost all of his field of vision consisted of her ass—which he couldn't complain about, of course.

Mei gripped his balls with her hands as best as she could. Her hands were so woefully insufficient. It was like trying to grip a grapefruit—sure, you could do it, but your hand wasn't going to wrap around the whole thing. Still, she kneaded them, rubbed them in circles, gripped them as she rocked back and forth. Sweat and tears rolled down her face, stinging her eyes, making it hard to see. She had no idea where her glasses had gone. Usually, she'd freak out, but right now, this was all that mattered. Strangely, even though she'd eaten recently, she felt empty inside. But not hungry-empty ... this was more like the emptiness she felt in her womb. The need to be filled, to be used by her preferred stud. She wanted his jizz in her belly.

Mei's hands slipped underneath Jae's perspiration-and-drool-drenched balls. Painted fingertips found his taint. And she began to knead it with the first two fingers of both hands.

"Mmrrph!" grunted Jae.

Hearing his response, Mei cackled around his cock. Of course, it sounded more like an "Mm-hff-hff!" that came from her chest. The sensation of having her hands sandwiched between sweaty sack-flesh and his legs was unexpectedly pleasant. She began to massage his taint more earnestly. Jae's hips bucked more quickly. SCHLRK-SCHLRK-SCHLRK. He was already incredibly aroused. Mei's lovely, expert touch pushed him over the edge.

"Hmmrrgh!" he groaned into her drippy cunt.

Mei felt it shift in her throat. She could actually feel it as his organ seemed to expand in girth! There was no mistaking what was happening. She closed her eyes. GLOOOOOOORCH! His cock bucked like a cannon.

The first wad hit her stomach like a fist, shooting with such power that it felt like a solid object hitting her deep in the gut. "Mhreee!" First was the impact, second was the heat. Like boiling pudding deep inside her. It wasn't literally boiling, but it felt like it! In a good way. Third was the liquid fullness. Her stomach began stretching instantly to accommodate the incredible load. It gushed and swirled inside her stomach. So this is what Shana was going through....

BLUUUUUURCH! GLUUUUUURCH! Jae blasted another wad, another, pints of his goopy, thick gunk careening deep into Mei's body. He could feel the shift in her stomach. It pressed more firmly against him as it swelled outward. He closed his own eyes, luxuriating in the blessed sensation of emptying his balls into the hot body of a luscious lady. Spunk raged through his cock like river rapids, stretching its throat from the inside. His balls tightened rhythmically, pumping the insane load through. Mei's belly just kept growing and growing, swelling, spreading sideways to engulf him.

Schrriiip!

Jae didn't know what that sound was. Ripping cloth was a normal occurrence around him. However, he worried that it was part of Mei's outfit.

Mei herself, of course, didn't care. The ripping was happening far away. Her eyes opened but saw nothing. Heat and pleasure were radiating from her belly as it swelled bigger, bigger than she thought possible. More jizz than the biggest meal she'd ever eaten. It made no sense. Her stomach was stretching like silly putty. She could feel it as sperm gurgled and swirled in a chaotic storm within her body. Liter after liter of seed was being pumped into her. And it felt incredible. So incredible that the heat spiked between her legs once again, and her thighs squeezed Jae's head, and skllrrrtch! Sklllrrrrtch! She exploded once more.

The sweet-musky-spicy Mei-juice filled his mouth and drenched his face, making breathing somewhat hazardous again. SCHRRRKK! There was the noise again. Jae kept thrusting into her mouth. Mei was actually rising. Her belly swelled upward, lifting her ass into the air, pulling her pussy away from his mouth again. The swelling gut was beginning to wrap around his torso.

Finally, the parka could stand no more. SCHRRRIIPP! It exploded open, the belt giving, the halves flying open. Jae didn't know what ripped, but that wasn't the sound of Velcro. Underneath the parka, Mei was wearing a sleeveless cobalt top that turned into a tube top as her belly's expanding bulk forced it upward.

Mei had no idea how much time was going by. She only knew that her belly was by the second. That it quivered like a water balloon. That her pussy kept gushing with orgasm. Her ass was lifting higher and higher into the air, her body now at a near-forty-five-degree angle.

Jae rolled so that they were both now lying on their sides. Her belly jiggled and sloshed. If he kept filling her in the last position, there was a chance that she'd topple forward, end over end, with his cock still lodged in her throat. It would be fun for neither of them.

GLUUURCH! GLUUUURCH! Neither of them could see it, but there was so much jizz in Mei's stomach that its bulk was putting pressure on her womb and forcing yesterday's Jae-load to squirt out.

He kept blasting, blasting, another minute. Finally, his wads began to peter off. GLUUURCH! Glllrrrch... Finally, they stopped.

Jae lay on his side, panting, his arm draped over the immense bulk of Mei's swollen, yoga-ball-sized belly.

Her eyelids opened and closed unevenly. She knew it was over, but her body didn't. She kept quivering inside, kept experiencing more aftershocks. Her womb twitched. It was wonderful.

Jae began to pull back. Schllrrrrschk! The vulgar, fluidic sound of his monstrous organ withdrawing from her tortured throat. Mei didn't want to give up the cock. But at the same time, she wanted it elsewhere. The feeling of the edge of his glans passing her stomach's top valve and pulling along her throat felt almost tortuous. As her esophagus was allowed to retract, she felt relief, like a cramp being released. But at the same time, she missed having her cock jammed into her throat.

Spunk, saliva, and precum poured past his cock and onto the bed. "Hhrrrmmgghrrllhh!" she complained.

"Oh, don't worry, you'll get it back," chuckled Jae. "After all, a good scientist mixes up the procedure of her experiment to compare results, right?"

His rough hand wrapped around her shoulder. Her eyes almost crossed as she looked down the length of his golden monolith. It stretched out in before her like a highway. A veiny, pulsing highway. Mei could feel the head approaching her mouth. Its edge rolled over her tongue. Finally, it reachrd her teeth, and schplop! It popped free, spewing pre all over her face and forcing her eyes closed.

What couldn't close was her jaw. Mei lied on her side, mouth hanging open, tongue lolling out. She opened her eyes again. "Aauugh. Thizzizz owwa python feel...," she managed. It felt as if her throat was ... unable to tighten back up for the moment. Gaping the way her pussy had been. The muscles powering her jaw felt slack and useless ... the way her legs had felt after her friend convinced her to try Zumba. "Nnngh."

Jae sat up next to her, legs hanging over the bed, heavy balls propping his titanic erection up. He rubbed an affectionate hand over Mei's belly. "You did really good, Ta— Mei. I bet that Korean mecha-girl woulda passed out a while back."

She pumped her fist. "Ahwon't bail oud!" The image of D.Va getting pounded and swollen by Jae flickered into her mind. It was a nice thing to imagine. It flitted away quickly, though.

Jae chuckled and leaned in toward her. "Good. I'm not done with you." He rubbed his hand along his cock, smearing the layers of jizz over its slick surface, making a squishing noise.

Mei bit her lower lip. "Mmmph...." Then she groaned and began to move. "Hhammmrgh!"

Jae's smile disappeared as she began to push herself up off her side. Mei laughed at his expression. She pushed with one hand and one foot to one side. "Hhaaaigh!" She began to rise, rolling upward. Her muscles burned. It was hard. The gallons of jizz in her belly sloshed and shifted. But she was doing it!

Jae shook his head at the sight. "Damn."

"Izz a wide Chrizzmas ... in Zfring!" she declared. Her jaw muscles were still sore, but Jae understood ... sort of.

" 'Zfring'?" he repeated. While he was fluent in Fuck-Coma, he didn't speak Stretched-Out Throat very well, mostly because almost none of them tried to talk right after he fucked their faces.

Mei grunted as she finally managed to roll up. Now, she was lying atop her belly. Her arms were draped over it. "Take awvv my jagget!"

"As you wish," he shook his head and slid off the bed.

"Inconzeevable!" Mei half-shouted. To her disappointment, Jae didn't appear to understand the reference. And she was right.

When his golden battering ram bobbed up and down, throwing off flecks of fluid, Mei's lips stretched into a goofy grin. Does he know how gorgeous he is? The warm light glistened on his sculpted muscles. He wore nothing but jizz-drenched pants, boxers, and his vest. Semen and her own fluids rolled down, oozing white sheets on honey-colored skin. God, he's such a stud.... Mei made a whimpering noise.

Jae's brow furrowed. "Are you okay?" He leaned in, brow knitting with concern. "We can stop if you want. I won't mind."

Mmph. A tough badass and a gentleman. "Yoor so sweet." She reached up and stroked his cheek, smearing even more sperm across his face. "Fugg me. Now! Rib oben my tides!"

Jae chuckled. He could see how her hungry eyes rolled over his body. He reached down and pumped his sixteen-inch monster with one hand. Not even his hand could wrap all the way around it. "I'm gonna stuff that sweet, plump climatologist pussy like I did before. Mmmph. That fat ass looks so good when it's bouncing up and down. I'm gonna warm your globes, girl."

Usually, "fat-ass" would have insulted her. But the way Jae said it ... the way his lips caressed and savored the phrase. The way his tongue seemed to lick it as he spoke. For the first time in her life, having her ass called "fat" turned her on. It was hard not to take it as a compliment.

He got back up onto the bed and grabbed her shoulders, roughly turning her so she was parallel with the bed. Her arms draped over her belly's bulk, her tits pressed against its hot surface. Sweat squished between breast and stomach. She grabbed at the bed and the blue cloth sitting on it. The way he manhandled her, the way he shifted her entire body plus the weight of his jizz wherever he wanted it.... "Mmmph! Mmhaah.... You brood! Whaddur you gonna do to me?!"

Jae knelt behind her. "I'm gonna stuff that sweet little cunt full, stretch you out properly. I'm gonna fuck your womb, make you orgasm again and again," he chuckled. Jae's coarse hands caressed the cloth concealing her plush cheeks. "Give myself sloppy seconds, girl. Your belly's gonna get even bigger. You won't be able to move. I'm gonna use that pussy for all it's worth." He squeezed hard. "You belong to me. You're mine."

Impossibly, that caused another flush of heat in her chest, like her diaphragm was fluttering. "P-please! I don't belong to you! Why are you doing this?!"

"Heh. Look at you. Lying in a pool of my jizz and your juice. You came all over my face. You're all mine, Mei. I can do whatever I want with you. And what I want is you and your pussy. You got no choice," he growled. It was a brutal, rumbling sound.

Oh God! She let out a plaintive mewling. "Mmmhhuuh ... mmmmheeehhh."

Even though she didn't speak, and even though she looked almost frightened ... Jae knew she was incredibly turned on. The little noises, the glistening in her eyes, the way she clutched the cloth below. The way she bit her lips and subtly perked her ass up.

Jae snarled, grabbed the cloth of her leggings on either side of the seam, and pulled. SCHRRRIIP!

"Mmmhaah!" moaned Mei. It was just so ... animalistic. A small part of her, locked up in a closet at the moment, was upset at having her costume torn. But she had told him to tear the tights.

Jae gripped his monstrous cock behind its head and pushed it up against her swollen pussy. Mei had such a wonderfully-plump mound. Invitingly soft, just like the rest of her. Its pinkness stood out in stark contrast to the torn lycra surrounding it. The area immediately around her entrance had been saturated a deep midnight blue in contrast to the more denim-like color everywhere else. Her lips squished as his glans pressed against them.

Mei let out a needy moan. His fingers gripped her hips tightly. She bit her lip and shut her eyes in anticipation. Jae's heartbeat was actually palpable, his cock pumping against her. Its precum gushed, mixing with her juices. The intense heat of her body suffused his crown. Jae began to push forward.

"Haaaugh! Yes!" she cried.

Jae groaned and leaned in over her back. His cunt-drenched hair hung in tendrils around his face. Schllrrrsch. Mei's familiar, pillowy pussy lips spread around his glans, stretching again. The monstrous organ moved slowly but inexorably.

Fortunately for Mei, yesterday's stretching had already prepped her for this. For the feeling of having a fist-sized cock-head shoved rudely into her pussy, for feeling the silky walls stretched like latex. Of course, the pounding he'd given her also meant that those poor, delicate walls hadn't had a chance to recover. It meant that they were still raw inside. That while she was having an easier time taking him, it felt every bit as rough as the first time.

Jae panted as he forced more and more into her. She felt so good, so hot around him. And it was a nice change being able to fit into a girl more easily than usual. Slick precum gushed ahead of his cock, filling her with his heat even before he was fully inside. Six inches, seven, eight. Bump.

His cock hit her cervix. Fire in her mind. Mei cried out. Jae's fingers dug into her ass through the cloth. He began to draw his hips back, the glans and veins like ridges inside her. Slick fuck-slurry rolled down her belly, his balls and thighs. He slammed his cock forward like a battering ram.

Mei rolled forward. Her belly sloshed under her. His balls slapped against it. The tortured cervix yielded immediately. Schplop! Jae lurched forward. It felt like a punch in her womb, slamming into the roof and rattling her insides. But it felt so incredible! It just felt right. The way a girl should be penetrated.

Her womb gripped his head. He could feel yesterday's load squishing around it. Mei felt her pussy quiver. She tried to squeeze her legs together. Reality rippled as she came yet again. SCHLLRRT! SCHLLRRRT! Her hot juices sprayed around Jae's cock, all over his abs, washing away sections of spunk. Pulse after pulse. Between those pulses, Jae managed to force his cock even deeper. He wasn't thrusting for now, just leaning forward and using his weight to sink even deeper with every orgasmic flux. Eleven, twelve. Mei cried out. "HAAAIIGH!" SKLLLRRTCH! Thirteen. Fourteen. Mei collapsed against her belly, arms dangling uselessly, legs limp. SKLLRRRRRRRT! Cupfuls of Mei-nectar spraying against him and rolling down his body in hot, slick sheets. The last of his cock slammed into her womb. SKLLOOORRT! White, pearly spunk squirted out around his girth as the remnants of the last load he'd left in her womb were forced out.

Jae grinned as her orgasm ended. He pulled his cock back once more, pulling free those inches he'd just painstakingly sank into her. Then he sank them back into her. WHUMP! His cock slammed into her womb audibly, rocking her forward, making her screech again. SLOORSCH!

Dozens of gallons of jizz shifted in her stomach as she rocked forward. Whump! Whump! Whump! His abs flexed as he pounded her womb. Mei's entire body rocked wildly back and forth as her jizz-glutted gut rolled under her. She cried out and gripped fistfuls of blue cloth and sheets. Her feet were pulled back and forth. Her head bobbed wildly. She clawed frantically at the bed, but couldn't gain purchase due to the motion. All of her weight was held up by her belly.