Jae-Sun: A-Mei-Zing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jae's hands slipped up from her ass to her waist. He gripped it tightly, his hands fitting nicely in underneath the fleshy roll just above her hips. Her skin practically glowed with heat, positively feverish under his grip, slick with sweat that rolled down her skin. The blue top had ridden up till it was now rumpled under her armpits, a narrow band around her chest. She could feel her slick tits slipping and smacking her swollen belly. All the additional pressure only served to make it feel even tighter.

SMAK-SMAK-SMAK! Mei's fat ass rippled underneath the blue tights as Jae's abs slammed into it, beating it raw. Every thrust was accompanied by a hardly-audible schrk! As a little more cloth gave, and the hole he'd ripped got a little bigger. Glittering droplets of sweat and girl-nectar sprayed through the air on each impact. His heavy balls smacked against her stomach with every thrust.

Mei's tongue lolled out. Her eyes opened and closed out of sync. But still she held on, awake despite the most intense fucking she could imagine—not that she was imagining anything right that moment. It took several seconds for her to realize that her insides were rippling again. She bent her legs, brought her feet up into the air, curled her toes. Her body was orgasming once more. SKLLLRRT! SKLLLRRRRT! "Aaaiiiigggh!" She didn't even realize she was howling till a moment later. Time passed. She didn't know how much. Mei came again. Then again. Drool hung in a strand from her lips. But despite it all, she held on.

Jae was quite impressed with her. Even he had stopped counting the orgasms. She looked so good. Her belly squishing out on either side of her, rippling with every thrust. Mei mindlessly grabbed pieces of cloth before releasing them elsewhere on the bed.

He leaned his head back, panting loudly. His balls slammed into her belly, sending shocks of pleasure through him with every thrust. Mei's pussy was so hot around his cock. Her ass rippled in such a wonderful way. He reached forward and grabbed her tank top with one hand, leaning his shoulders back, pulling her upper body upward. Jae casually held onto the tank top with one hand, using it like a handle attached to her shoulders. Another orgasm from her. Her legs kicked. Another.

Finally, it was his turn. "Mmmph ... you're about to get a lot bigger," he grunted.

"Give me the payload," she grumbled.

Jae's balls tightened. Cupfuls of jizz careened wildly through his tubes. The pressure ramped up. His organ's throat stretched around the massive load. It exploded. GLOOOOORCH!

Steaming-hot jizz blasted Mei's womb, hitting her like a solid object once more. Her eyes opened wide and she arched her back, howling at the ceiling as she quivered with another orgasm.

BLUUUURCH! BLUUUUUUUURCH! "Aaaugh! Yeah!" growled Jae. His cock bucked again and again as he erupted.

Mei could feel the fluid swirling in her womb, expanding, putting pressure on her stomach. It was such a bizarre feeling, having two different chambers pumped full. Pearly spunk sprayed out around his girth as he kept unloading. BLOOOOOOORCH! A nickel-thick rope of gooey spunk shot into her at high pressure, steaming-hot seed swelling her belly bigger and bigger. She could actually feel herself rising. She could feel the way her flesh stretched and stretched, the way it felt paper-thin.

"MAAAIIGH!" she screeched, feeling another orgasm riding atop the other ... or was it the same one?

Jae didn't know either. His eyes were closed and his hands were planted firmly on Mei's ass. He wasn't even thrusting, he was just enjoying the sensation of his balls being unloaded. Cups of jizz raged through his cock, so much sperm its urethra had to stretch and swell. Mei's womb had pulled away from his cock, ballooning outward. All he could feel was his own seed whirling and boiling in a mad white froth.

Mei felt the same thing. Untold amounts of thick, gooey sperm. So much heat. So much sweat. It dripped from her chin. She had to wipe it from her eyes.

But there was something else. Something strange. A different kind of heat, a bizarre, instinctual tingle deep in her brain. Not the thinking part—the instinctual, animal part. A cloying need that was being fulfilled. A hunger she didn't know was there. She'd felt it last time, too. Having him in her womb, having his sperm in her just felt good. Fulfilling.

Her toes clutched. While she was having trouble focusing, she felt completely awake now. Pressure mounted at the back of her tortured throat. She could feel heat welling up from below. A shifting. There was no squeezing, no ... it was sheer fluid pressure. Having been loosened by Jae, and with the pressure of her growing womb, sperm was oozing up her throat. It began to flow from the corners of her mouth, over her lower jaw. It wasn't a dramatic white fountain as happened with many girls ... no, she kept most of it down. And Jae noticed.

SPLOOOOORT! Every wad sent her belly rippling. Every wad made her belly bigger. She was being lifted and tilted back from her belly, her body making a V-shape with Jae's. He reached in front of her, his strong fingers gripping her soft, delicate tits. She moaned. More and more seed flowed into her. Flowed from her pussy, her mouth. It rolled down her stomach, covered Jae's balls, formed a pool on the bed. The pool welled over the side, pouring into a spreading puddle on the floor. Jizz spraying around the girth of his cock splattered against the wall. Some made it all the way across the suite to the cabinets of the kitchenette.

But finally, it was beginning to die down. SPLOOOOOORT! Splooooort! Splooort.... Jae sighed in relief as his orgasm ended. He laid against Mei's back, sweaty muscles against her slick skin. He panted in her ear. She loved it, feeling his hot breath at her neck, tickling her drenched hair. Like him, her lungs heaved, trying to catch up. She looked down. Her belly was over a yard across! Jizz oozing from her mouth drew white stripes across the peachy skin. "Maaaurgh."

"Yeah," panted Jae. "God damn, can you take a fucking," he grunted. "I'm impressed."

Mei grinned over his shoulder. "God damn, can you give one," she said.

Jae reached past her and rubbed his hands over her enormously-swollen stomach. "You're so big, Mei."

"Mmmh, I wish we had a photographer," she said. "You can call me Tabby now."

Jae chuckled and looked around. He saw his pants on the floor. Using his toe he kicked them up into the air and caught them with one hand ... all without pulling his cock out of Tabby. He reached into the pocket and took his phone out before handing it to her. "Take a selfie."

Tabby grinned and held the phone out. She made gun fingers and Jae threw up the metal horns. She snapped a selfie with him smiling in the background and her belly taking up the lower half. Jae took the phone and held it up in the air since his arms were longer than hers. He managed to get a shot from above of her and her enormous belly. They took a few more shots and put the phone down, but neither seemed eager to part.

Jae sighed.

"Help me lay down," groaned Tabby.

He wrapped his sinewy arms securely around her body and tilted her till they were both on their side, spooning—albeit spooning with several pounds of cock inside her. And with her jizz-glutted stomach taking up half the bed. Tabby sighed. Now her lungs could work more fully without the pressure of her body atop her belly. It was so big that it actually hung over the edge of the bed. She couldn't even see the kitchenette past it. "Much better," she sighed. "Can we just stay like this?"

Jae pulled closer to his firm chest and kissed her shoulder. "All night if you want. My cock'll stay hard while it's inside you. Keep all that jizz inside."

Tabby smiled brightly. "Perfect." Then she yawned. Her sore jaw muscles ached as she did so, and it popped. "Good. I'm tired."

Jae gently ran his fingers through her hair. "Rest," he purred.

She closed her eyes. He stroked her hair till she fell asleep atop the pile of blue cloth.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

This is the biggest story I've written by almost 3,000 words—the previous titleholder was Brod: Elasticity 4 at 12,312 words. I don't know if you're a first-time reader of my work, but if not, please forgive me for repeating things you've heard before. I write stories as long as I feel they need to be. Sometimes that's 5,000 words, sometimes it's 10,000. I could have cut this in half and made it two stories, but it didn't feel right to me.

Anyway, I've had a few people mention they wanted more recurring characters, and I thought it sounded like a good idea, so I brought back Tabby from Inspiration. I also thought it would be fun to make her a cosplayer. What do you guys think of her?

Also, what did you think of the third-person omniscient? It's not something I do often, but I wanted to show Tabby's emotions as well as Jae's, and this seemed like a better option than jumping perspectives a bunch of times.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that there's a lot of upheaval for me right now. That's why the stories have come out at a slower pace. It's been 44 days since the last story. 44 days! That's the longest I've ever gone without writing something. I am very sorry about the wait. It's awful. Unfortunately, there's nothing I could do about it. I've had other priorities this last month.

I'm going to try to get something else out this month, but it's become harder to predict what's going to happen. We'll see. Till then, I'll keep you all posted.

I'm not sure what else to say, hope you had a good fap!

I love comments, whether compliments or criticism or something else. Please leave some!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2017. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.