Jail Bear

Story Info
Two prisoners enjoy gay sex before lights out.
1k words
4.29
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamdin
Jamdin
19 Followers

Tommy and I shared the same jail cell back in the late eighties. He was a big hairy man that looked more like a bear than a man. I had been sentenced for an attempted bank robbery while he was doing time for killing someone. We didn't hit it off at first and I knew better than try to fight him. We became fast friends after I helped him when he was ambushed by a group of fellow prisoners in the exercise yard. Before either of us knew it, Tommy and I became lovers.

One night, I was sitting on my bunk in our cell reading my mail moments before lights out when he walked in stiffly. I knew that something bad had happened. He never went looking for trouble but it always found him. I folded up the letter that I was reading and stuffed it back into the envelope. I placed the envelope in a large box and placed it under the bunk. The letter was from my mother, who still expected to see me at the family dinner for Christmas. She wrote me weekly and was the only one that I received letters from. My girlfriend had dumped me shortly before I tried robbing the bank.

"You look like crap, my man" I said. "Who jumped you this time?"

"Benji did," Tommy replied as he slowly removed his prison shirt. "The little shit jumped out of nowhere."

The bruise on his chest was hard to see because of his thick layer of coarse black hair. Benji was about half his size and I wondered what he had hit Tommy with. I got up and helped him off with his boots and pants. I helped him onto his bed and I sat next to him. I could not help but to stare at the bulge in his white briefs. The hairy man was big all over and it wasn't all fat.

I touched his hairy chest where the bruise was. His white skin was slowly turning a dark purple. I was surprised that he didn't have a broken sternum for that was Benji's target.

"What did he hit you with?" I asked as I slowly massaged the bruised area.

"His damn head," Tommy replied. "He head butted my chest. I was out of breath when he started swinging his fists. The little shit should head butted my balls too. He don't have much strength in those string bean arms of his."

"I guess he didn't like you calling him son of a bitch last week."

"I can't help that he's named after a damned dog. What kind of name is Benji anyway?"

"Beats me," I said as my fingers twirled his chest hair. "I never cared much for those dog movies."

My fingers let go of his fur and slowly began massaging his nipples. They grew hard as pencil erasers with my rubbing. Neither of us had piercings in our nipples like many of the other cell mates. One guy in the cell next to us had his penis pierced by his cell mate. He screamed like a banshee when it happened and cried like a baby afterwards. We never could figure out what was so manly about getting your nipples or your cock pierced.

"Are you having fun?" Tommy asked as my fingers continued to massage his nipples.

Without realizing it, my penis had stiffen. He reached over and unzipped the fly in my prison pants. The jail bear brought out my stiff penis and began to stroke it with his rough hand. He was gentle despite being mean-looking and my hairy balls soon began to boil with fresh sperm. He aimed my penis at his hairy chest and continued to milk me. I soon exploded and streams of hot sperm shot of my piss hole.

I massaged the thick white fluid into the curly hairs of his chest where the bruise was. My wet hand slowly traced the fur down his flat stomach and touched the bulge hidden behind his white briefs. I felt Tommy's cock stiffen and I knew what he really needed after a good fight.

I reached into the fly of his white briefs and pulled out his thick organ. I gently kissed his swelling purple crown and I heard a moan escape his lips. My lips slowly wrapped themselves around the large cock head and I began sucking it. The thick organ grew harder in my mouth and I inched more of it deeper into my mouth.

Tommy always loved getting his huge cock sucked and I had become a fast learner. I could probably hold my own in a fight against him but he always fought dirty. In a way, I admired his toughness. Being his cell mate, I also saw how vulnerable he was for he had no family to send him mail. Tommy longed for friends who would watch his back and we were both surprised that our sexual needs were more tender than other cell mates.

I engulfed all of his huge cock until my nose was nestled in his thick pubic hair. I tried not to choke and gag but I knew that I could not deep throat him for long. I had been getting better and was able to suck him deeply for almost a minute.

When I couldn't stand it any longer, I began to slide my mouth up and down Tommy's stiff shaft. He moaned softly as I continued to suck his thick organ. Before long, his huge cock started to jump in my mouth. I felt the stream of warm liquid that followed.

I swallowed every drop that shot out of his piss hole and into my mouth. The taste was very salty and I knew I was getting more protein in his sperm than I was when I ate the prison food.

"Thanks," he said with a groggy voice.

"You rest now," I said as I slipped his limp cock back into his briefs.

I stripped and slipped into my bunk before I heard the guard yell lights out. I heard Tommy lightly snoring shortly after the lights went out. I soon fell asleep with my belly full of his sperm.

Jamdin
Jamdin
19 Followers