Jail Bird Pt. 02

Story Info
A freed man meets a blind Domme. What could go wrong?!
10.7k words
4.63
17.8k
60

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,762 Followers

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits.

******

Max's leg dangled over the edge of the couch as his knee poked out from underneath the covers. He had learned how to sleep light should someone think to pounce when he was at his weakest. He wasn't about to die in that place.

"What the..." Max stammered to himself as a naked cunt stared at him as he peeked through his eyelashes. Quickly shutting them when he realized it was his sister's pussy he was staring at. "I did not, I did not stare at my sister's cunt," Max said to himself. "Why the fuck isn't she wearing panties! I have just been released from prison. If I hadn't just gotten fucked yesterday... I don't want to think of that," he muttered in his mind as he shook the thought from it.

"Wake up Max." Carol's soft voice whispered to him as she shook her brother's shoulder. Trying not to allow her eyes to linger on the scars from the stab wounds and the shiv cuts on his back or what she could see without pushing the cover further down his body. "Come eat before I have to go start my shift," Carol said, smiling down at her little brother as he peered at her through his eyelashes. Hoping he liked the view of her breasts from down there. She had no idea why Kate was fascinated with her brother, it wasn't until Kate made her her bitch, that Kate informed her of her interest in her brother's case. To say that she was shocked that Kate went out of her way to find her, to learn what she could from her. To her own surprise Kate was the only one that believed that her brother didn't murder that poor girl. Was their meeting in the park an accident, or by design? She didn't know, all she knew was that Kate had her eyes on him. Whether or not that was good or bad she rightly didn't know. She loved being Kate's sexual slave. She wondered if Max would equally love it as well. Carol has never seen her mistress take to a man before. Sure she allowed her servants to bring pleasure to her with their mouths just never with anything else. The way her brother acted, she doubted that Max would become one of her newest slaves. It was why she was wearing such a short robe for; she was kind of hoping Max would take her by the hips and roughly ram that cock into her wet cunt.

Carol could only assume that was probably the only physical contact on his part that he would condone. If the way Jessica was moaning and cumming when her brother had Jessica bent over the hood of her car was any indication. Then she definitely wanted a ride. Been a year since she's had a nice hard cock, whenever she tried to scratch that itch, someone would decide it was the right time to cause mischief. Either that or she would be too dead tired to try and find someone to put an end to it. So, Carol relied on her friend B.O.B. aka her battery operated boyfriend.

"You know I can look after myself, right?" Max stated as he rose, swinging his legs over. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, wondering what time it was. Glancing to his left noting how the clock on his sister's cable box read 7:30. He couldn't remember when the last time he sleep this late. "Right. Before I was sent to prison," Max grumbled angrily in his mind. "How hard is it to make a bowl of cereal?" Finally noting how his freshly washed and dried clothes were sitting folded on the table before him. "I have been doing that for the past six years," he said, coldly.

"Max," noting how his eyes followed her as she sat down beside him, "I understand you're angry..."

"Angry?! I'm infuriated! For six damn years I've stated my innocence and yet... I was treated like a villain by my so-called family. Here I thought my own parents and so-called sister would know the worth of my character. And what do they do, go on live TV, and call me the scum of the earth, that I deserved what I got. Does this look like I deserved it?!" Max yelled gesturing to his chest. Making his sister gaze at the hell he'd had to go through. "Does an innocent man deserve to have to go through this! Huh! Well?!" he roared getting to his feet not caring if his sister saw his morning wood. "Let's not delude ourselves here, the only reason I'm here is because Kate asked, otherwise I'd be sleeping in the park since someone drained the six hundred I had in my account, only leaving forty dollars for me. You can tell dear old Mom and Dad, the only monsters here are the three of you, now go to fucking work! I can take care of myself!" Max growled stomping towards the bathroom.

Once Max left the bathroom the apartment was deathly silent. Pleased that his sister had listened and left like he told her too. He was in no mood with their 'Forgive me for not believing you' shtick. He didn't want to listen to that crap. He doubted he ever would. His eyes looked around as he walked towards the living room. Feeling on edge with this much space. Those three walls and metal door were the only real protection he had in Lampac. Tilting his head at the sight of the grey Walmart bag and a... arching an eyebrow as the alarm of the phone went off. Max stared at the screen wondering how to turn the damn thing off. Staring down in a mix of curiosity and confusion as a video began to play.

"Hello Max, before you ask I bought these yesterday, so you could have something clean to wear and so Kate can get in touch with you." Max turned the phone over wondering how his sister filmed herself. "I won't say I'm sorry, which I am, but I get the feeling you don't really care if I am or not. Nothing I could say would mean a damn thing to you. I get that. I told you I did read your prison record. I know what you had to do. I did pull the files of every single one of your attackers, so I also know what you repaid in kind. So did you like the view this morning?!" Max didn't know if he wanted to know why his sister's arm was moving like that just off screen.

"Don't play dumb little brother I know for certain you got a good look at your sister's pussy. I should know, I wanted you to look. I know I can't say anything for what happened in the past, but I am sorry. You're right, I should have known better, should have listened. I wasn't a very good sister then, so how about I make it up to you? Do you hear that Max? Can you hear how wet I am? Open the bag Max." The rustling of the plastic rang out in that silent room as Max peered at its contents. "Inside you'll see all your new underwear free and tossed about. That way you or I wouldn't know which one you will wear today; will it be the pair that I'm..." A low moan rippled past her lips. "Currently touching myself in, or one of the other ones," Carol said breathlessly, as her back arched. "Yes Max, just listen to me, listen to this woman touching herself just for you..."

"Not going to happen," Max muttered tossing the phone onto the cushion. Shaking his head as the video continued to play as his sister's voice rose the closer she got to her climax. "A brother shouldn't know how his sister squeals when she cums," he muttered aloud.

"Now." Max could hear his sister panting as he looked into the bag. "I wonder which ones you'll be wearing today. So you go, do what you have to today, then come home, and I'll try to be home at eight and we'll have dinner together. I know I'm not your favorite person at the moment, but I am still your sister. I want to make up for everything. Have a good day, little brother."

******

"Max?" Kate's voice came over the line once he had answered his new phone.

"Yeah?"

"How are you?" Kate asked, in a dreamy sigh.

"Fine, I guess. Well... I don't have to shower with a bunch of guys or watch out for those who drop the soap. Oh yeah, no shivs! That's always a bonus," Max said sarcastically, as he picked imaginary lint from his pants leg.

"Just fine?!" Kate inquired. Ever since last night, after she had left him in the care of his sister, her mind just couldn't stop thinking about him, nor could she forget how his cum tasted as her tongue scooped it out of her sister's wet cunt. The moment his seed touched her taste buds, she knew she was going to have to get it straight from the source. "Did something happen?!"

"Don't worry about it," Max said, wondering why she cared so much and what she wanted, what her true end game was.

"Max, I know we only met yesterday, under some very strange circumstances, but you do know, you can talk to me if you need to. You are, after all, my hero," Kate said, hoping he couldn't hear the longing in her voice.

"Have I mentioned how weird you are?" Max asked, he just couldn't understand why she wanted him as a friend.

"Mmmhmm. And you know what?"

"What?"

"Tonight you'll be seeing a whole lot of weirdness, I hope you won't look at me differently."

"As to what I saw yesterday? Kate I think I left normal life behind six years ago. Alright, granted it is different, but not so bad. Unless of course, you have clowns dressed as cowboys, riding stick horses, then I might say you have something there," Max joked, feeling the corner of his lips lifting at the sound of Kate's giggle.

"Max do you have your shoes on?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We'll be arriving in two minutes..."

******

"Are you sure I need to be wearing one of these?" Max asked, as he stared at himself in the mirror.

"Yes Max," Kate said, wearing a smile once her friend had informed her of how Max looked in his new suit. "You won't just be guarding me at my place of work, but everywhere else as well."

"This is so weird," Max muttered as he continued to study himself.

"First time in a suit?"

Max looked to his left as he felt a hand on his left shoulder. Turning to face her, watching how her hands moved along his chest, her eyes closed. "Yeah," Max answered. "That wasn't orange," he quickly added.

"I'm sure you look dashing in orange," Kate said, a sly smirk was on her lips as her fingers ran down the lapels of the jacket. "Does the jacket fit you?" she asked, as her hands moved down his arms. Feeling the muscles beneath the soft, smooth fabric that he had earned in his years behind bars. Biting the inside of his cheek as she felt her body heating as her fingertips danced up his biceps. Picturing what Max looked like when he tossed that man off of her.

"What can I say, orange just does wonders for my figure," Max joked. He wondered what it was about her that could make him smile like he was at that moment. He kept his hands at his sides, like he's had to do for six years as Kate stepped closer to him. Although, as his eyes ran down her face, neck, and chest, he couldn't complain with the scenery. Traveling back up along her body as her thumbs brushed along his chest.

"May I see you Max?" Kate asked, as she lifted her chin. Her heart fluttered as she felt his hands covering hers. Guiding them up towards his face causing her to take an inadvertent step forward. Her breath grew heavier as she felt her breasts pressing lightly into his chest.

"Knock yourself out," Max said, pulling his hands away from hers. "Is my face that interesting for a second look?"

"Mmmhmm," Kate nodded. As her fingertips moved along his face wondering what it would be like when she... shaking the thought from her mind. She couldn't allow that side of her to get in the way of her need to see if the man before her could rise above all the others.

"Ma'am, we are still in the middle of the fitting," the tailor said, as he cleared his throat as he stood off to the side.

"Would you mind?" Kate asked, with a seductive smile. She felt him stiffen up slightly then the part of him that prison couldn't kill finally won out. "Excellent, in no rush to please me," she thought to herself as his hand took hold of hers. Yet her body moved of its own accord as she drew closer to Max, feeling his arm brushing along her body. Along the sensuous curves that longed to feel their bodies joined. To feel his hands exploring her body as she did the same. Her cheeks heated as the images of what they would look like as they were joined on her bed flooded her mind. Gooseflesh raced up her spine as his hand trailed up her back as she lowered herself into her seat. Kate, however, did not hide the wide smile or her hand on his ass as she looked up at him. "Seems something is all nice and hard," Kate teased, giving his left ass cheek a little spank before sending him back to the tailor. She sat there studying his voice, imprinting every pitch to memory should he choose to leave.

"Why, thank you," Kate said, smiling at Max as he helped her into the awaiting car once Max's bags were stowed in the trunk.

"Sure," Max muttered. Wondering why she had been looking at him like that throughout the rest of the fitting. Not that he minded - who would really, it was just that he wished he knew what Kate was up to.

"So... since we have some time before we need to head to the club, how about you and I have some fun?" Kate asked, turning her head as she felt Max sliding in next to her.

"As in?" Max inquired, as he shut the car door.

******

"I know it isn't much to look at now," Kate said, her cane tapped the stored boxes to show what she meant.

"It's a hundred times bigger than that six by nine cell," Max said darkly, as he stared down at the street three stories below him. "I don't have to constantly look over my shoulder for a shiv, this place is quite nice."

"Thank you, just remember: use the rear door," Kate said, her ears twitched with every tap of her cane. Counting the number to steps it was to Max, to memorize the layout of the space. She felt her skin heat as her fingers moved along the palm of Max's hand. Moving along his forearm, feeling the rich material of his dress shirt. She had him leave his jacket in the car; she didn't want it to get dirty as they walked around the top two floors of the brownstone she had bought when the owner of it went bankrupt four years ago. The bottom two levels were for the shop that operated out of the first floor and the second floor was for its storage. While she wanted to feel his arms around her, she was also pleased that Max lowered his arm when her own hand rested on his shoulder. She kept her smirk hidden knowing that when she announced that he was her boyfriend then he would be as surprised as the rest of them. "Do you like the view from your new living room? That is once the moving crew arrives to take away all the boxes," Kate said, her cane tapped against one of the many boxes that cluttered the space.

"What's in them anyway?" Max asked, simply curious.

"Oh. Nothing much, just reams upon reams of paper for the club, so I'm not paying someone to make pamphlets and anything else for me. When my employees can do it. Plus, I can be as lewd as I want with them without having to deal with the printer's judgements. Would you like to see one of them?" Kate asked, in a seductive whisper.

"Hmm... depends on whose on the cover," Max said, looking down at Kate.

"What if I was on it?" Kate asked, her voice softening as she stepped closer to him. Her fingertips ran along his neck, his jaw, his nose, imprinting everything to memory.

"Hmm, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of seeing more of you."

"Is that so," Kate said, flashing Max a smile. "I'll have to keep that in mind," she cooed as her fingertips danced along his lips. "Come along Max, let's see what your future bedroom looks like," she said, her hand brushed along his chest as she walked towards the stairs. Her body heated as she felt Max at her side. Her eyes widened as the toe of her shoe was caught on something. Kate could feel herself falling, then the pain that would normally accompany said fall didn't arrive. No. She felt her body being enveloped by his strong arms. She had no idea why she felt so relaxed, so safe, so... warm. Her heart raced as his hand guided hers towards his face. Fighting back a moan as she felt her breasts lightly brushed along his chest. She knew he didn't do it on purpose and yet she wondered if she could do it again. However, the hard body she felt against her body wasn't anything to laugh at either. "Thank you, Max," Kate cooed softly as her thumb brushed along his cheekbone.

"You're welcome," Max said, offhandedly. Trying not to get hard with Kate so close to him. It took all his will not to take Kate on the numerous boxes. So Max kept the past six years of sexual frustration tamped down as he rested his right hand on her left hip. He wondered how she did that; was it instinct or did she guess where his lips were as she kissed him by surprise. Not that he was saying the kiss itself was unpleasant it was just that after what had happened to her she wouldn't be this forward with anyone for a long time. Max studied Kate's face as she pulled away. While her eyes might no longer function he had no trouble in discerning that she was staring into his eyes. "I've always wondered how blind people walk up steps," Max said, as he peered out of the corner of his left eye. Watching how Kate softly touched her lips as she took the steps like she had done it hundreds of times.

"All steps are seven inches tall, so as long as no one gets some weird idea in their heads. Climbing stairs is rather mundane, but thank you for the observation," Kate said, her hand gripped his bicep tighter. Feeling the hard muscle underneath, biting the inside of her cheek feeling her clitoris throbbing with every step she took.

"This is my bedroom?!" Max asked surprised, as he gazed out onto the vast open floor space. Even the bathroom was open. No walls separated the two rooms, expect for the rather large shower.

"It is," Kate nodded as they stood in the entrance of the room. "I hope you like it," she said, snuggling up to him. She had no idea why Max made her feel so safe. She was hoping that she could talk him into staying around for a little longer so she could find out why.

"Like it?! The prison yard wasn't this big!" Max exclaimed as he looked around the forth floor of the brownstone. "Are you sure you want me living here?" he asked, looking down at her.

"Mmmhmm," Kate nodded. Pressing his arm into the valley of her orbs. "If you look out that window," pointing to her left, "you'll be able to see the club I own, and if you look out that one," pointing to the right, "you'll see my house, which is only a block from here," she stated resting her head against his arm.

"Is this why you want me so close to you?"

"A tad," Kate whispered. "Plus, this place might come in handy should you prove to be the one I've been waiting for," she said to herself. "Come, let us survey your new place," Kate said, smiling up at him.

"You sure this place will be ready by the end of the week?"

"Oh yes, I'll make sure of it," Kate nodded. She knew Max wouldn't stay any longer at his sister's place especially after Carol had called her to inform her of what had transpired that morning between the two of them. She also knew he was only staying there because of her, something she was pleased that he went along with. "My movers should be showing up anytime now," she said, looking out the window.

"So, like can the people below me get up here?" Max asked, his eyes slyly took in the sight before him as his hometown stretched out before him.

"No," shaking her head, "the other stairwell has been blocked off preventing them from going higher than the second floor, just like how the doors on the stairwell that led to the third floor have been walled off to prevent you from roaming around their space and setting off their alarm. Hence why you need to use the back door, it's the only entrance that will lead you up here," Kate said, hearing her heels clicking along the tile floor of the bathroom.

soul71
soul71
6,762 Followers