All Comments on 'Jail Bird Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TheTitanZTheTitanZalmost 4 years ago
Solid Sequal

Very nice, a nice intro to a new lifestyle. More on the Kate/Max romance.Can't wait to see where this goes.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Build Up

I am loving this storytelling, your are giving us a view into the characters and I for one am thoroughly enjoying it. I was hoping for a little more sex but I realized that he has only been out for a day, I like where you seem to be taking this one.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Really enjoyed this instalment and can't wait for more hopefully sooner than before.

I'm really looking max and his sarcastic comments but also find the interactions with kate great, while it reminds me out a son forced,i don't find that a bad thing asi like the detail you put into the beam scenes as to many authors put in unrealistic scenes out don't seem to capture the right dynamic.

neolynneolynalmost 4 years ago
Really interesting story but

Too many paragraphs about how Max makes Kate feel. You can swap them and it almost wouldn't change a thing.

I understand that there is a need to show that Kate is seeking a a dom and that her body is showing that Max is perfect for the job. But here you're just bashing it to your readers faces, and that's never good.

Would have maybe be better to alternate with how max feels ( beyond his dick is hard and ready to explode).

that's the only negative point I have to say about the chapter(that and Darren I hope he's a Chekov's gun otherwise what was the point?).

Writing is great, the intrigue is really great too. I had fun reading it.

Overall even without sex in the chapter it is great.

imsearching2009imsearching2009almost 4 years ago
Have been waiting...

...and definitely NOT disappointed.

I cannot wait for more of this storyline!

TLB1981TLB1981almost 4 years ago

When will Max face his parents and any other family and friends.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story! Waiting to see what happens next!

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 4 years ago
Question

Will there be a soul food part.2?

Jdavis77Jdavis77almost 4 years ago
Damn

5 stars doesn't do this story Justice damn I'm in love with this story

Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
Jailbird

Looking forward to some retribution on his family

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

Oh, I think you have a lot ahead of you.

Quite an interesting Story.

This is another Story I'm waiting for you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I understand you do not like anonymous comments....

However, you have talent with your stories and I like to remain anonymous. I thought to myself upon reading the title that no way this would be interesting, and I was wrong about you, again!! You have several stories that are unfinished and I'm patiently waiting for more. Being 65 years of age, my only hope is to be alive when these are finished. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A real femdom story

i read a lot of your stories, and even if i really like your work, i saw that every time there is bdsm with femdom content, the mc is never involved or does everything to reverse the situation, it would be great to have a real femdom story with the mc enjoying his sub role, without any humiliation or such things, loving femdom stories are far better.

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
More Please.

Looking forward to more. I hope he makes his sister and parents pay for their lack of support. He has the right for anger; that would be great to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next

Please upload next story as soon as possible

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

Not sure I understand how fucking the woman who falsely imprisoned you, when she wholeheartedly wants it, is revenge.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Story

Love the way it seems to be going. Hope you can come back and finish it with satisfaction for both Kate and Max. 5 stars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 3 years ago

Not usually a fan of BDSM stuff but I do quite enjoy this. Credit to your skills as a writer and the romantic nature of the story.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

It is weird, hope Max does not become her sub with all that entails. I hope he becomes Kates Master and tells her what to do, and thru her the other female subs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jail Bird Pt. 01 Previous Part
Jail Bird Series Info