Jail Bird Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you saying you wished to be swapped to that man?" Delvin asked, not knowing who Max was.

"Del, do you know who that man is?"

"No, should I?" Delvin inquired, arching an eyebrow.

"That's Maximillian Daysome... he's the man who's been on death row for the past six years for a murder that he didn't commit," Brandy said, filling in her husband.

"Oh! I see, yeah, okay I know where your going with this," Delvin said, hearing the lust in his wife's voice. That was one fantasy he wouldn't allow, yet if the man were found innocent then he could allow this one to come to be.

"Delvin," holding out his hand to Max noting the strength in the man's grip.

"Max," nodding in greeting.

"Please allow me and my wife to be the ambassadors into this way of life, Lin would you care for a chair? It's rather messy in here and I would hate to see you trip and fall," Delvin said, keeping his interest hidden at how Kate's cheeks heated.

"Thank you, Delvin, that would be most kind," Kate said, folding up her cane. Her hand ran down Max's shoulder before slipping beneath his arm coming to a rest in the nook of his elbow.

"You're welcome Lin, you did help us find out who we are," Delvin replied watching curiously how Kate allowed that man to touch her so casually. Knowing how her other nickname at the club was 'Ice Queen' due to how she kept most men at a very great distance, and due to his rather close relationship he knew why that reason was. "However, I do have one stipulation to this... viewing," Delvin said, courtly.

"I understand, what is it that I can do to..."

"Mistress Lin are you interested in a swap?" Delvin said, staring right at the man.

"Me?! Why?" Max asked, skeptically. Looking down as Kate took hold of his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze telling him in her own way that this was okay.

"Come," Delvin waved to him, "is my sub not beautiful?" he asked, drawing Max's gaze to travel down his wife's body. Wondering if he had a sub to swap or this would be a rather irritating experience. "You may speak," Delvin commanded as his fingers danced down is wife's body to hopefully give his offer an extra selling point.

"Hello Maximillian, or should I call you Max?" Brandy asked, shooting him an upside-down smile.

"Just Max," he stated.

"I understand, maybe you'll remember the letter I wrote to you just a month before your release?" Brandy asked, hopefully.

"Umm... you're going to have to give me a name," Max said, rolling his hand.

"Brandy, Brady Whitmire, I'd shake your hand but well..." Flashing him a warm, friendly smile.

"Yeah, I remember the letter. Why do you ask?"

"Touch me, feel me, and see if you'll..." Brandy screamed out as Delvin applied gentle but firm pressure on his wife's clit.

"She's a gusher so you know," Delvin said, with a friendly smile.

"Okay, what's this about?" Max asked, although not opposed to staring at the hanging, naked woman.

"What I'm about to propose doesn't have to be answered now, give it some time, Mistress Lin knows how to get in contact with us when you're ready to strike terms. You see my sub has this fantasy about sleeping with someone who's been on death row," Delvin said, peering over his wife's body. "So far I've been hesitant to allow it, I'd think you know what I mean."

"Yeah," slyly eyeing the woman, "I do," Max agreed.

"But since you have been there and are an innocent man, I know you wouldn't hurt her, right?" Delvin asked, allowing his question to hang in the air. "For one night, if Lin agrees, you Max will get to have my wife in exchange for one of Lin's subs. Sounds like a fair trade, no?"

"I promise you won't regret it," Brandy purred.

"Kate?" Max called back.

"Its for you to decide, no one is forced if that's what you're worried about, I'll accept when you're ready. This is what I want to show you, that everything that happens here is by free will. So, Delvin, will it be Ryan or Bartholomew?" Kate inquired.

"I'll let you know when Max here makes his decision," Delvin said, shaking Max's hand. "Give it some thought, no pressure, ether way, this night is going to be one of her favorite nights."

"Alright..."

"Go ahead, have a feel of her breast, no harm in that," Delvin said, noting how his eyes flickered to his wife. "I hope you come to enjoy our way to live this life." Smiling wickedly as he flipped on the wand, seeing his wife squirm at the sound of it.

******

"So, what did you think?" Kate asked, as they rode the elevator up to the fourth floor.

"Can't say at this point in time," Max said, yet he couldn't hide the fact of his engorged member pressed against the fabric of his pants.

"Oh, I think the sight of a naked woman got a rise out of something," Kate replied with a soft giggle.

"I'm so not answering that," Max smirked at Kate's teasing banter.

"You sure?!" Kate purred, lightly brushing her hand along his hardened member.

"Quite sure," Max nodded.

"Such a shame," Kate sighed as she pulled away, "such a waste when you can't admit what even a blind woman can see," she teased as she rested her right hand against her cheek.

"The same could be said of you," Max said, taking Kate by surprise as his finger lightly brushed against Kate's left nipple. "Methinks one shouldn't throw stones in glass houses," he stated keeping his chuckle contained at her reddening cheeks.

"You shouldn't tease a lady," Kate said, bashfully. Dropping her chin wondering why she felt like this around Max when no one else made her heart flutter. Her skin heated at the touch of his fingers skimming along the small of her back. Feeling his soft yet firm grip on her waist as Max guided her out of the elevator cab.

"Sorry about that, there was a large enough gap between the door and the cab that your heel could have been caught in it," Max said, pulling his arm away only to look down as Kate covered her hand over his.

"Its okay Max," Kate said, hiding her face behind a curtain of her hair. "'Twas why I hired you; to look out for things," she whispered her heart leapt to her throat, feeling its beat like an unwanted frog as her thumb brushed along his knuckles. "Come, I must see to the books, there's a TV in my office that you may watch while I see to business," Kate said, pulling away from Max. She fought the urge to reach up and touch her trembling heart.

"Oh, I think working for you is going to be a blast," Max said, in a lighthearted tone.

"Maybe... something more," Kate softly spoke before opening her office door.

Max leaned on his hand, not really paying attention to what was on TV, his eyes followed after Kate as she walked so elegantly towards the mini fridge on the other side of the room without the aid of her cane. He made a mental note to ensure the area was clear before Kate walked around without her cane. She had obviously memorized the layout of every space that she spent any amount of time in.

"Would you like a drink Max?" Kate asked, as she stood with her back to him.

"Sure," Max replied, his eyes following the sway of her ash brown hair along her back. "Kate, can I ask you something?" he asked, muting the TV.

"Hmm..." Her silken strands brushed along her cheeks as she rose once she had grabbed another bottle. "Sure, you can ask me anything you want Max," Kate said, trying not to blush at the sound of his name.

"How long did it take you to memorize the layout of your office?" Max asked, the sound of leather squeaking as he sat straighter in his seat.

"Very astute Max," a smile gently rose the corner of her lips as she turned, "oh, a few months," Kate answered, her hips had a gentle and seductive sway to them as she walked confidently across her office. "Hope you like grape water," she said, the soft light that shone through the stained glass of the '20's Tiffany-style chandelier danced along her crimson painted nails as she held out the bottle of water. She wondered if he would get the joke.

"You know if your out in red spandex anytime soon swing by I'd like to see it," Max said, sinfully. "Thanks for the water, never had flavored water before," he said, twisting off the cap.

"Mmm... I don't know Max, I would hate for you to soil your pants if you saw me in such tight fitting clothes," Kate purred wantonly.

"Risk I'm willing to take," Max stated before taking a sip of his water.

"I have a few more hours of boring paperwork, but once I'm done, you might get your wish," Kate said, with a sinful smile before turning on her heel. Wondering if Max liked how this dress made her ass look as she sauntered back to her desk.

******

It was three hours later when a soft knock came upon Kate's office door. Max rose to answer the door, he was her bodyguard after all. His stomach fell as the sight of Jessica appeared in the doorway.

"Good evening Master," Jessica said submissively, the top three buttons of her high dollar dress stood open, allowing Max to peer at the lush valley of her 36D breasts. "May I enter and see to my sister?"

"Do let her in Max," Kate said, rising from her chair. Max arched an eyebrow at the look he saw in her eyes as he peered back at Kate. It kind of reminded him of the look she had when they were at the restaurant. "And do see yourself out while I change."

"Alright, I'll wander for a bit," Max said, seeing Kate nod as he stepped to the side letting Jessica in.

His green-brown eyes stared out on the city he once thought he knew as he stood at the end of the hallway waiting for Kate to change. Yet he did keep an eye on Kate's office door's reflection in window. Knowing that this could have easily never happened if the Innocence Project hadn't taken an interest in his case. Max wanted to thank whomever it was that got them on his case. Turning his head as a slick, tall, Italian descent man, a pretty boy is what Max would classify the man as, nodding his head to Max before entering the closest office to him. Turning around when he heard a slight jingling behind him.

"My Mistress sent me to show you to her favorite room," the slim blonde said, holding out her arm directing him down the hall towards the elevator. Noticing the collar without doing so, a little dog tag swayed and rocked as the name 'Lin' flashed along the engraving.

"I don't think I'd be a good bodyguard if I just up and leave," Max said, his eyes flickering to Kate's office door. "So, unless she tells me directly I'm not moving," he stated turning back around to gaze out the window only to be stopped by a hand on his arm. Max arched an eyebrow when the woman held up a voice recorder. His eyes moved along her alluring smile as her thumb pressed the play button.

"Well Max, if you're listening to this that means Alicia there wasn't able to lure you to the bathroom for a quick fuck," Kate joked, "please follow Alicia to the room, I'll be there shortly, having wardrobe difficulties at the moment."

"I don't want to know whatever that means," Max said to himself as he gestured for the woman to lead onward. Following after Alicia, Max wondered where Kate found all these attractive women he had seen walking around the building as he slyly ran his eyes down Alicia's back coming to a rest on Alicia's swaying ass. While their trek was silent, however, Alicia's eyes spoke volumes as she wore a smirk on her lips as she pressed the third floor button as the doors rolled closed.

Max arched an eyebrow as Alicia walked out of the elevator cab unsteadily. He could have sworn he had seen something running down her thighs, but he couldn't be sure. He kind of figured Kate would take the biggest room in the building for herself as Alicia pushed open the double, wooden, ornate doors that looked better on a grand manor than a Domme's dungeon room. What greeted Max as those grand doors swung open was a wall of moans as men on one side of the room and women on the other side were in various stages of restraints and bindings. He didn't think he knew three fourths of what he was seeing taking place. Yet that wasn't what stuck him the most as Kate stood before him, her left hand on her cocked out hip. Those tight, stretchy, red spandex pants contured to her shapely legs. Max had no trouble in seeing the shape of Kate's womanhood, or how tight that little ass of hers appeared to be in the mirrors that were mounted on the walls of the room. His eyes moved up the matching red corset he didn't know how he could be jealous of that little piece of clothing, yet as it held and lifted Kate's 36B breasts he knew he hated that little garment. When his own hands called for him to cradle those orbs of hers. A sinful smile formed on her lips when Jessica whispered into her right ear. His eyes darted down as her thumb rolled along the knob on the remote.

"Mistress!" Alicia howled as she dropped to her knees. Pressing her head against the floor as she panted heavily, her hands beating on the floor trying not to give into her orgasm until her Mistress ordered it.

"Cum for me my little pet." Kate's words were like silk on the air as her eyes held a commanding light to them. Max watched as the woman threw herself back. Her hands were all over the place as she climaxed at his feet. Screaming out Kate's name as he heard her juices dripping down onto the floor. Smiling up at him as her hand was between her legs vigorously rubbing her clit a showing off how wet those vibrating panties were.

"Do you like my body?" Alicia asked, as she pulled her dress to the side, exposing her left 38C breast to his gaze. Biting her lip as she fondled her tit, her fingers pinching and tugging on her pink little bud. "I'm more than happy to let you fuck this slutty body of mine, if my Mistress wills it," she purred, her eyes flared in hunger as she noted how his cock moved as she slipped two fingers into her hot cunt.

"Not today Alicia," Kate said, in a commanding tone. Her ash brown hair bounced against her chest as she stepped off the dais that held her throne upon it. Where she could lord over her little subs. Her matching red heels clicked on the floor as she confidently sauntered towards Max. While only half of her subs were in that night, that didn't mean she neglected any one of them. After all she was only one woman and the charge of all twenty-four of her subs does get daunting every so often. "Tonight, you get the horse," she directed as she stood before her sub. She wondered how Max would take the sight of her in such garments. Wondering if her attire got a rise out of him, how she wished she could see, just to see Max's cock straining his pants would be worth it. Alicia wrapped her arms around her right leg as she stood in front of Max. "I hope I haven't made you think less of me," Kate said, with a guileful smile as her hand brushed along the top of Alicia's head.

Max's eyes ran along the room. Noting how one woman had glass cups suctioned to her body in the most sensitive of areas. To how one woman moaned as a machine swatted her on her ass with a wicked looking paddle. To another who was suspended in the air, her wrist and ankles were bound, her legs spread wide as something, what it was Max couldn't see from his angle except the thrusting polished rod moving up and down. Yet if the woman's moans and the torrent of juices striking the floor in a wet slap were any indication then whatever it was, was fucking the woman rather royally. Then his eyes glanced over to the left noting how all the men wore devices that covered their cocks and balls. Max didn't know why they would willing allow themselves to be strapped in, to be beaten on by paddles, bamboo canes, and everything else that was happening behind him that he couldn't see from his position at the doorway; and wearing those things that were strapped to their junk. He himself wouldn't be caught dead in one of those things.

"No Kate, I already thought you were weird when I first met you," Max said, noting how Alicia's hand was moving rapidly in her panties and not bothering to cover her exposed breast. Not that he was complaining he had himself a front row seat to either half naked to fully nude women on display. To his sex-deprived mind of six years behind bars, this was like heaven to him. Although, he could do without seeing a wall of naked, groaning, bliss filled faces of men. "This doesn't shock me," Max said, yet was that really true?

"Really?! Did you really mean that Max?" Kate asked, with wide, pleading eyes. It was her hope that if Max were the one that he would enjoy being with her during it. "Do you like my outfit Max?" she inquired, slowly waving her breasts at him.

"Well... I did say, show me, and... you definitely have, although, I'd hate to deflate your ego, but I'm dry as a bone," Max said, enjoying seeing the hunger in her eyes. Looking down, watching how her hand ran up his chest.

"May I?" Kate asked sweetly, as her fingertips traced along the edge of his topmost button.

"For you? Always," Max said, slyly. He bit back his gasped as Kate took him by surprise as she gripped his cock unexpectedly.

"Max is this cock hard for me, or because of my delicious subs?" Kate purred in a heated whisper in Max's right ear. Her hot breath flowed along his skin as her fingertips moved slowly down the length of his covered rod. Feeling its heat as it soaked into the pads of her fingers. Cataloguing it all to memory, wondering if he would last if she ever got her tongue on that hard phallus. Feeling it swell when Max whispered a 'Yes' in her ear.

"You going to tell me how you got here without going through your office door and by me?" Max asked, trying to keep his voice steady. Knowing she must have a secret door in her office.

"Nope." Her lips smacked loudly in his ear. "Come, enter my domain, let me show you how I choose to live this life," Kate purred wantonly. Wearing a lustful smile as the doors to her realm closed behind Max.

To Be Continued...