Jail Birdie Pt. 09 - FreeFlight

Story Info
Conclusion.
926 words
4.81
2.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say, it was an adjustment. Freedom requires more effort than I remembered. Still, I'm making a new life. I stayed in a hotel for a couple of days, until I found a small apartment behind a house in a quiet neighborhood. I was making good money, and still pleasuring the boss, and a few of the guys at work. There were a few things to still work out, so I told the boss I needed a day off work, and made an appointment, under the name Birdie, with the lawyer who defended me in my trial.

I primped all morning, making sure my hair and makeup was perfect, and slipped into a tight, but flowy from the waist down, blue dress, with matching 4' heels. I didn't tell the lawyer's secretary what exactly I needed to see him for, just that it was of a sensitive nature. She tried to pressure me on it, but I held my ground, and finally, she announced me to him. It was clear that he did not recognize me.

"Have a seat, Miss, , or Mrs? Johnson. How may I help you?"

"Well, Counselor," (as I stood) "You don't recognize me, but you... 'HELPED' me before." He studied my face, and still looked puzzled. I walked around his desk, leaned over him. "Take a long look. You knew me as BURT. I am Birdie, now. Thanks in no small part to the justice system."

His face went white, and still looked as if he wasn't sure. He must have thought I was going to attack him, because he raised his arms up as if to defend himself from an attack. "Don't panic, counselor. I'll admit, I was angry, at first, but, LOOK at me. I am a better me than I ever was before. I am LOVING my life. And, I wanted to personally thank you, for your part in making me." I smiled big, while he still looked unsure what to expect, he dropped his arms, and started to clear his throat to talk, but I put a finger to his lips, and brushed my hand up his thigh, patting his crotch. "I watched you watch me walking in here, and I have learned how to thank a man in the best possible way."

I winked, dropped to my knees, and pushed his chair back, unbuckled his suit pants. "Wait...Burt, uh, Birdie...you...you don't have to...um..." But I unzipped him, reached in, and pulled his semi-erect cock free. I shushed him, and leaned in, licking the head of his cock while he arched up and moaned. "Oh, damn, no, you...shouldn't." But, by then he was stiff, and in my wet mouth. His fingers were clutching the arms of his chair as he squirmed under me. I was in no hurry, and milked him with my lips, and swirled my tongue on him until he begged me to let him cum. I increased my speed and pressure, and he raised up from that chair as he blasted ropes of cum in my waiting mouth. I stayed on his cock until not a drop was left, and he started to soften.

"You did not need to do that that. It was...unprofessional of me, and...and..."

"Don't worry, Counselor, no one needs to know what happened. It was just a show of my appreciation. I do, though, need a little legal help. I need to get my name changed, can you handle that?"

He gave me the once over, and nodded. "I really....can't believe you are the same person." To which I answered, I'm not, and that is why I want to change my name. He smiled and told me he was happy that I was comfortable with what happened to me. He confided that he had worried how I might be treated, given my feminine size and manner, but that he never expected that I would embrace it.

"I guess sometimes the judicial system DOES work, hmmm?" We both laughed. He complimented me again, and told me that my name change would be pro bono , and he looked forward to helping me in the future.

Now that I was out and available, in the evenings, I was getting taken out to dinner, by my boss, sometimes, occasionally by a co-worker, and even strangers, eager to meet a "girl" dressed for fun. As tempting as it was though, I never mislead anyone. I made sure they knew that I only LOOKED like a girl, and could only provide 2 of the 3 desired orifices they desired. Now, in a group of guys? Each will tell the other that they would NEVER date a "he-she," but, we all know, the little head makes those decisions. And, with few exceptions, the big head is happy to take a back seat on said calls. I was thrilled to find out that many more guys are curious about girls like me, than they would admit to . Ain't life grand?

A part of me also wanted to "thank", in my own sweet lil way, the judge that sentenced me, but, as it turns out, he retired and moved to Florida. His loss. Still, I think of him often, for making my life unbelievably better than it was. Here's to you, Sir, and the judicial system, which I gained a newfound respect for.

(special thanks to the reader who suggested my retaliation, even if I may have taken a different path than they hinted at. And, MANY thanks to you guys who read and comment.)