Jail Birdie Pt. 08 - Uncaged

Story Info
This Bird has flown.
1.6k words
4.71
2.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "new" kids crashed out on their bunks, and I made my rounds, performing blowjobs on anyone who was hanging by their cell doors, and looking for action. As I was leaving one cell, I saw Jamal coming in, so I headed to our cell. I caught him before he got to the door, and told him about our new guys, that they were younger than me, and, before this afternoon, complete virgins. He laughed, and said he expected no less from me. " After supper, maybe we'll give 'em a real show, if you don't have any dates tonight." We went in, woke them, introduced Jamal, (who they seemed intimidated by), and made our way out for supper. They stayed close to us, as if someone would snatch them up, and do evil things to. I had to laugh, thinking I was probably as bad. Jamal made a point of telling them that no one would mess with them, with him around.

When we got back to the cell, Jamal sat on his bunk, and I stood in the middle of the room and , looking at the new guys, said," remember this afternoon, I told you that you might see things that made you uncomfortable? Well, If this does, you'll need to go out to the common room for a bit, cause I'm going to make Jamal feel good...and he's going to make me feel great!" I then knelt at his feet, pulled down his sweats, and grabbed his long thick cock. I made a show of sliding my small hands up and down it, as I leaned in closer, and parted my lips for him. Both of the boy's eyes widened when they saw the size of his cock, and looked in disbelief as I sucked it into my throat. Jamal gave me that sweet moan that he always does, letting me know I'm doing it right. They kept stepping closer, wondering how I managed to get all of him in my mouth and throat.

It wasn't long before he pulled me to my feet , reached under my skirt, and pulled my panties to my ankles. "That feels so good, baby, but you know what I need." I grinned as he lay back on his bunk, and I climbed up over him. He held his cock straight up as I lowered myself on it, gasping as it filled me. Unlike the first time, I was able to slide all the way down on it, feeling SO much like a women as he filled me.

"You boys wouldn't believe how damn good his big cock feels in me. THIS is the 'other' favor I do for guys, AND, for myself." I started slow and easy, but soon was bucking up and down on him, while he cupped and pulled on my A cup breasts. "Geez, Jamal, make me cum, and fill my ass full of your baby makers!" Moments later, I was cumming on his stomach, and he was loading me up. I lay there for a few minutes, then slid off him, wiping up my mess, then stripping off, and stepping in the shower. The boys seemed to follow my every move, and I really didn't mind. I'm sure it was far outside of what they expected, in a jail.

The next morning, I was up, as usual, before everyone else, shaving, doing my makeup and hair, and picking out my outfit for the day. We all had breakfast together, Jamal and I went out to work, the new guys were still waiting on their paperwork. As soon as I stepped out side, to make my way to the bus stop, I spotted my boss's car. I went around to his window, and asked why he was here. He answered that we needed to get to the office early, and he knew the bus would take longer, so I got in. I barely got my seat belt on, before his hand was on my thigh. I didn't say anything, he'd been getting 'hands y' a lot. "Melody, you are driving me crazy, with the short skirts, heels, stockings...and...the way you walk. I, I'm not..gay, or anything, but, I want to...fuck you! I just have to know if it feels as good as you look." I just grinned. I figured it was coming. All the way to work, his fingers slid up and down my stocking, tickling the skin above my stocking top, up to my panties, the back down. His cock was ballooning his dress slacks. We walked to the office door, he fumbled for the lock, and the alarm, and re-locked the door, and hurried me into his office.

"I wanted to wait, maybe till the evening, but, dammit, you make me so horny, lately, I can't get enough of you."

"It's ok, relax, let me help" I whispered, even though no one else was there. I pushed my panties to my ankles, stepped out of them, and dropped to my knees to unbuckle, and unzip him, and eased his slacks off his legs and draped them over his chair. I licked the underside of his cock, before taking him in, and got his cock good and slick, before I bent over, lifting my skirt, and wiggling my ass. "Come on, fill me up. I've been hoping we would do this!" (I knew he had NO idea how much experience I had, but he knew jail had turned me into a cock loving bitch.) He looked nervous, but determined. I wondered how long it had been since he'd fucked his wife. He lined his cock up to me, and eased forward. We both moaned. Morning sex is so good!

"Damn, Melody! Why did I wait to do this? Fuck, you feel so good." I urged him on, sexy whispers of how good he feels in me (and he did) and pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts. His hands on my hips, sliding me side to side, in and out. I could tell when he'd get close, because he would stop, try and catch his breath, and rub all over my breasts, hips, then ram back at full force. "I don't want to stop, but, people will be coming in soon." He then started jack-hammering in me, and swelling in me. He tensed up, shot his creamy goodness in me, in one heavy blast, and three others. And held me to him for another minute, before stepping back, and then going for his private bathroom. I grabbed tissues from my purse, stuffed them in my panties, and made my way to the employees bathroom, just as workers began filing in the front. I stepped in a stall, and sat, making sure that I got enough cum out of me that it wouldn't drip out.

I was just about to open the stall door, when I heard a tapping. "Birdie? That you? Come on, girl, open that door. I'm horny as fuck, and I saw your hot ass heading for the bathroom." I giggled, and kidded him about coming back for more, and thought, 'why not?' TWO morning fucks? Sweet! I mean, yeah, morning quickies, to be sure, but better than NONE! I bent over the vanity, and just as Avery slid inside me, Robert, one of the guys that works with Avery, popped in the door. Avery and I both got that 'Deer in the headlights' look, and I shouted, "You didn't lock the door?"

Robert grinned and said, "I figured something was up, when Avery bee lined for the bathroom. Mmm,mmm, so she DOES put out. Melody, it's going to cost you a blowjob, for me to keep quiet,right? Carry on, Avery, I'm just gonna pull my dick out, and feed Miss Melody a morning milkshake." and he did. I sucked him, while Avery shot my second load up my ass. I love moaning on a cock while taking one. My work fun was starting to rival my jail fun. I knew I needed to get to the office quick, though, so I worked my hands and mouth on Robert, to get him to unload quick. He did, and I promised him a longer one, another time. I cleaned up, again, and freshened up my lipstick, then walked back to the office, as if nothing at all happened, even if I might have been perkier.

When I got back to the office, the boss was giving the lusty look all day, and every time I went to his desk, or he to mine, he'd run his hand up my leg, or over my ass. Oh, yeah, he was all in, now. He made sure to let me know that we'd need to stay a bit late, as he had things to go over with me. Of course, we all know what that was. His libido had increased 1100% since I got promoted. Oh, and while he more leisurely fucked me the second time, he commended 'my fine work' for the company, and gave me another raise. Is this a great life, or what?

The weeks flew by, and, on my last night in, I went around to many of the guys that had made my stay more fun, and, I gave all my makeup, and several outfits, to Chantel, because I was going shopping the instant I stepped out that door. All top shelf for this girl, now. My breast enhancement is scheduled for next week, and I know I won't be able to work, for at least a week, maybe more, but I'm sure an enterprising girl like me can get creative in keeping my guys happy.

I fucked Jamal, and sucked Paul and Gordon off on that last night, got up the next morning, ready to conquer the world. (As always, thanks for reading!)