All Comments on 'Jail Bite Ch. 03'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Confused

Hello.

I like your story. Was just wondering who this Newt character is that you mentioned at least 5 times.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the update!

You mentioned in an earlier chapter that this story was being written for another site under the same title but the characters had different names. I am guessing Newt is Percy's name in the other version, LOL! Makes no difference to me... love this story and your writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

I think we missed some key details here and like half the plot and any semblance of a reasonable plot line. Not your best work and that sucks because I was really looking forward to this coming out.

retro_girl12retro_girl12about 7 years ago
Happiness

So glad that some stories on this site are just so romantic and I feel like you should just write a book so shut up and take my money

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not the end right?

I can't remember him giving him the nickname newt. When did that at happen?

Anyway, you have to let us see the babies born and I would love an epilogue that tells us if they phase into Godzillas too.

Cannd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
newt

Was a bit off-puting,but I actually enjoyed a male pregnancy. Interesting.

AvaritiaAvaritiaalmost 7 years ago
😒

I really enjoyed the first chapter and the second was ok but now it's just like you're racing to the finish line. Too interested in finishing up with the story to bother with build up, plot or even staying true to the characters personalities. In fact, throughout this chapter I felt the characters just simply didn't have personalities at all; forget 2 dimensional, they were flatter than rice paper!

It seems this is going to be one of those times where patience leads only to disappointment. It sucks cause I really did love the beginning of this story. It was unique in a world where there are very few new ideas anymore.

My opinion anyway…

poreyb1999poreyb1999over 6 years ago
So so

The end was rushed... a lot. The story is good over all but with all the rushing you lost out on character growth and so meny interesting devolpments. Hope you will come back to this and write more. Oh and by the way picturing tiny godzilas with or without fur made my day so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs proofreading

The ending was rushed, and the whole story needs proofreading - names of characters change in a couple of places, among other things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please finish this great story.

gaheabgaheabover 5 years ago

Ugh I love this story so much, I’ve read it like 5 times in the past week, well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I wonder.,,

Which hole did he use to give birth? Or he just threw them pups up?

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerabout 4 years ago
Newt who?!

You really messed up with getting the names confused. There were some errors that really could have been avoided but, after all was said and done, they didn't effect my enjoyment of the story. HOWEVER, the confusing with the names was a major detractor and pretty damned irritating.

aleahalove99aleahalove99almost 3 years ago

Gah! Ineed the babies out! Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fix the names

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfortunately, a disappointing final chapter to a fantastic beginning. Not a fan of mpreg stories (where do the babies come out?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great story! I wish we could read about them moving on to raise their babies, and making a real home, and life for themselves

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Oh I wish this story would never end !! Absolutely love this!!!

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Lovely story! Godzillza was really a surprise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous