Jailbreak

Story Info
A jailbreak at the biggest prison in the universe.
3.4k words
4.35
15.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,781 Followers

Venus Ascendant's head throbbed. Not with pain-in fact, the thrumming echo inside her brain kept the pain of the battle at bay, swallowing up her cuts and bruises in an undertow of pulsing bliss until she scarcely noticed them. But at the same time, it made it almost impossible to concentrate on that very battle, a deadly complication in a fight this massive and chaotic. If not for her Olympian reflexes and finely honed instincts, she would already be dead twice over. She needed to find a moment's respite, a chance to clear the fog from her mind before she returned to combat.

She hoped the others could cope without her. This particular crisis had summoned forth many of Earth's mightiest defenders, each of them brought from their native plane to the Fissure Between to beat back an army that they themselves had assembled over the years. The Carcerem Aeternum was supposed to be the ultimate, impregnable prison, a fortress outside reality itself for the monsters too dangerous even to exist in the same universe as the innocents Venus swore to protect... but the unthinkable had happened. The cell doors had opened. And a thousand thousand evil things now sought a way back into the world.

Venus staggered and stumbled through the hallways, her legs swaying unsteadily under her as she tried to shake off the effects of the spell that still clung to her thoughts like cobwebs. So many of the demons and monsters and masters of forbidden magic entombed within these walls attacked on more than a physical level; Venus had carved her way through armies of hulking abominations and shapeless, tentacled protoplasms without difficulty, but when Glamour and the Cobra Queen found her...

It had been close. The two women had reached some sort of strange accommodation since the last time Venus fought them, their mutual seductive powers twisting and clashing against one another until both of them found a dark, sinister sort of love at the end of their resistance. The Cobra Queen's hatred for the warm and the mammalian had somehow rationalized an exception for the inhuman faerie creature, and Glamour's sadistic sense of superiority over all but the Unseelie Court had managed nonetheless to find affection at the bottom of the Cobra Queen's seductive eyes. Their alliance outlasted even their imprisonment... and once freed, they combined their magics to devastating effect.

Venus Ascendant slumped down in an empty cell, her eyes going blank and sightless as her mind drifted back to the struggle that had nearly claimed her will. The Cobra Queen's gaze had sapped her resistance, slowly saturating her mind with endless fathoms of dark, hypnotic pleasure until the Girdle of Minerva slipped from her nerveless fingers. Without it, Glamour's seductive lies gained purchase in her thoughts, twisting and warping them until the faerie's beauty shone brighter than the sun. Venus had managed to fight off their magics individually before, but together they befuddled her mind until the very world seemed to spin with confusion.

Loosely, Venus realized that she never did collect the Girdle. It was probably lying next to her clothing, carelessly discarded under the influence of the twin seductresses. She wasn't overly concerned-the enchantments on the silver rope would always return it to her sooner or later, and the wicked creatures trapped within the walls of the Carcerem Aeternum would find its magics of truth anathema to their deceptions. But it did mean she was even more vulnerable without it. Weak, and soft, and deliciously susceptible... Venus's fingers crept down between her thighs, finally giving in to the helpless urge she'd been struggling with for what felt like hours.

In her head, though, it wasn't her fingers touching her at all. Venus was lost in the powerful tides of memory and fantasy, her mind drifting back to the Cobra Queen's long, slender, scaly talons slipping between Venus's labia so delicately that the helpless woman felt nothing but bliss. Venus remembered feeling as though she was pinned in place by that single intruding digit, the waves of pleasure so intense that she couldn't do anything but quiver in blank, fascinated ecstasy and stare deeper into those golden, hypnotic eyes. When Glamour moved around behind her to fondle Venus's heavy tits and kiss her neck, she had almost given up right then and there.

But somehow, she'd managed to stave off the total collapse of her willpower just long enough to defeat them. When the Cobra Queen leaned in, fangs glistening with enslaving venom, Venus found a reserve of hidden strength imagining those same sharp teeth piercing the flesh of Madame Macabre or Doctor Magick or one of the dozens of other heroes fighting floor-by-floor and cell-by-cell to re-imprison the villains who had been released. Her lust-fogged brain pictured her friends falling one by one, becoming blank-eyed thralls of the sinister serpent woman and cheerfully, willingly opening the portals back to Earth for the hordes of monstrosities waiting to wreak literally unimaginable havoc, and it gave her the strength to resist for a critical moment.

But now, hidden away from the battle that raged around her and with her thoughts almost drugged into oblivion by masturbatory bliss, Venus could allow herself to drift off into a fantasy of subjugation for a tiny while. She could imagine that instead of headbutting the serpent woman in the face, she had allowed Glamour to bend her head back and expose her neck to those perfect, pale fangs. Venus shuddered imagining the penetration, whimpered and moaned at the thought of the venom pumping into her veins and binding her mind into surrender to the will of the Cobra Queen. In her daydream, the two women explained that they only wanted to find a way out for themselves and their new lover. To make a new life in loving bliss with their adoring pet.

It wouldn't hurt if it was just one or two escapees. Despite the Carcerem's reputation, villains did find their way out from time to time, using allies on the outside or preparations made in advance to slip through the Fissure Between into one of the many realities it touched. Even today, despite the best efforts of the assembled heroes, a few of the imprisoned unholies within were bound to make it out... but they were always recaptured. Evil always returned to evil ways. Venus used that thought to center herself, to push back the sensual fantasy of surrendering to her old nemeses and helping them free themselves and refocus her mind on the importance of resisting.

She just needed to cum a few more times first...

Venus finally emerged from the fog of lust, still slightly dazed from the overwhelming force of arousal, to find someone peeking through the door at her. He didn't look like the usual inhabitant of the Carcerem Aeternum; he had a typical human complement of limbs and eyes and mouths, and his skin was pale with nothing more than the usual lack of sunlight that prisoners on Earth experienced. If anything, he seemed quaintly ridiculous; he had a mop of curly, reddish-brown hair and a thick mustache that made him look like his fashion sense had abruptly stopped back in the 1970s. "Hi," he said, giving her an awkward wave. "I hope you don't mind me, um... seeing. It's just, I was looking for a place to hide, and I heard some, uh, some sounds coming from the cells."

Venus smiled reassuringly at him. "No, it's quite alright, I'm not shy about my body," she said, attempting to rise to her feet before her muscles protested and she thought better of it. She didn't know exactly how long she'd spent lost in her masturbatory trance, but her limbs still felt weak and rubbery from the sheer number of times she'd tensed every muscle in helpless ecstasy, and she wanted to give herself a few more minutes before she tried to do anything. And whoever this man was, he was no threat to her.

"Cool, cool," the man said nervously, his head nodding up and down and his eyes locked tightly onto Venus Ascendant's pendulous breasts. Clearly, however he'd gotten here and however long he'd spent entombed within the Carcerem's walls, he hadn't seen a naked woman in quite some time. "I'm Gary, by the way. I, um... you're that Venus Ascendant chick, right? The one on the news, the superhero? Because I'm, like, totally a feminist myself." He held up a fist and pumped it weakly in what was presumably intended to be a gesture of solidarity.

"Of course you are," Venus murmured politely, managing with long-practiced discipline to keep from rolling her eyes. "And how did you wind up here, exactly?" She tried to remind herself to stay vigilant; anyone held within the walls of the Carcerem Aeternum must have some skill or puissance that made it too dangerous to allow them to walk the world unfettered. But she was exhausted, her head still spinning from the hypnotic spell she'd barely managed to overcome, and it was hard to look at this frankly ludicrous young man with his low-collared shirt and wispy chest hair and think that she was facing a threat. Unconsciously, Venus relaxed her tired muscles, her limbs splaying slightly wider across the cell floor.

Gary shrugged. "Oh, you know, I made a few mistakes, got in over my head and wound up in debt to some bad dudes." He chuckled awkwardly. "It doesn't matter now. I couldn't pay up, so they found some other ways to collect. I guess I kind of work for them now. But I mean, a job's a job, right? As long as I can make them happy, they're not going to mind me enjoying a few little perks along the way, you know what I mean?" He smiled weakly, his blue eyes watery and desperate.

Venus couldn't help consoling him a little. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all," she said, her voice rich and encouraging. She wasn't sure exactly what it was about her that made her so reassuring, but she was more than accustomed to strangers feeling the need to unburden their troubles to her without much prompting. She didn't mind-getting people to open up and express their feelings was as much a part of her mission to Man's world as stopping monsters, and she had gotten very good at cultivating an open and comforting demeanor while people talked.

It clearly worked on Gary. "That's what I thought too," he said in tones of obvious relief, stepping into the cell and pulling the door closed behind them. It wouldn't keep either one of them there-Doctor Magick was having to personally reapply the wards to each and every cell after its occupant was subdued-but it did afford them a little privacy. Venus appreciated that, especially while she was still feeling more than a bit vulnerable. "I figure, I know what they want me to do, and I can finally do it now that I'm free, so who cares if I'm not, you know, making a straight line for the exits, right? If anything, it'll probably help to stay in here until things have calmed down a little bit. Means there's less chance of getting fragged by a stray laser bolt or something."

"Absolutely," Venus said, smiling reassuringly at him. She could finally feel her mind calming down, the fantasies of being taken by serpent women and seductive fae melting away to be replaced by warm, comfortable relaxation. She knew she should get moving, get back to locking up the escapees-for that matter, she should probably track down someone who knew exactly what Gary had done to earn him eternal imprisonment in the Fissure Between. But she was so tired, so weak and vulnerable from her struggles, and it was safe here with Gary... she was in no hurry, she decided.

"And as long as we're here together," Gary said, his voice mellowing into a smooth, silky baritone, "why not spend that time enjoying ourselves, right? Sure, they always say that you're one of those chicks who likes chicks, but I bet you're a girl who loves a good time no matter who's giving it to her, right?" He unbuttoned his fly, pulling out a stiff erection that practically drooled precum. Venus couldn't help staring at it, her cunt beginning to throb again with pleasant, sensual heat. "Is that it? Do you play for both teams, babe?"

Venus opened her mouth to speak, but once her jaw slackened she found her thoughts consumed with fantasies of Gary's cock sliding easily and effortlessly between her parted lips, and her fingers returned helplessly to her soaking cunt as she murmured out a soft, vacant, "uh huh..." that left her vacant and drooling and hoping for him to take her up on the silent invitation. Her tongue slid out and her eyelids lowered into a half-lidded, drowsy gaze as she stared helplessly at his long, hard shaft. A part of her momentarily tried to sound a warning, but her resistance was already at such a low ebb that it softened into somnolent silence before she could even think about what it was telling her.

"Oh, it's so good to be out of that cell," Gary murmured, almost to himself. He crossed the stone floor urgently, lacing his fingers into Venus's long, dark hair and pulling her mouth onto his cock. "You understand, don't you? It's making you so happy to suck my dick like this, so warm and fuzzy and completely fulfilled to swallow my big thick shaft and sink into my will. It can't be anything bad, not if it makes you feel this good, right? I don't deserve to be in the middle of all this crazy shit. I'm a nice guy."

"Mmm, mhmmm," Venus mumbled, her mouth too full of Gary's cock to say anything further. She finally realized what was happening to her now, what kind of subtle magics he'd begun to weave around her mind the moment he saw her, but her will had already been sapped so deeply by her previous battles that all she could do now was welcome his whispering influence into her sleepy head. She couldn't help accepting his suggestions, each one building on the last until Venus could no longer tell where his programming ended and her thoughts began. Was her head bobbing back and forth on his shaft because of a compulsion, or did she want it because of a deeper compulsion he'd embedded into her consciousness earlier?

Venus didn't know anymore. Her thoughts slipped deeper into drowsy confusion with every attempt to figure it out, until at last she gave up trying and simply settled into enjoying the feel of Gary's cock sliding against her fluttering tongue. "That's it," Gary said, his voice strained with arousal. "You want to suck and sink and obey me, now. You want to be a good girl, it makes you so happy. You want to do everything I tell you so that you'll get more chances to have your face fucked like this. Y-you, you wanna be... to be... unnnh!"

She felt him spurt in her mouth, his thick semen gushing down her throat as she instinctively swallowed, but Venus couldn't get enough of his amazing cock. She kept licking and sucking as he went soft between her lips, sensing somehow that a man as virile and horny as Gary would be ready again in seconds, and her foggy mind collapsed into utter contentment as his stiffening shaft proved her right. "Oh, that's it, babe," he purred approvingly, as Venus found his sensitive balls with her tongue. "You understand perfectly now."

Venus nodded, grunting in docile agreement as she licked and sucked and nuzzled him with absolute devotion. "We're going to go to Earth in a little bit," Gary said, his voice hoarse with pleasure. "You know how, right?" Another grunt, and he smiled down at her and petted her cheek in approval. "And then my bosses and I have a few things for you to do. Nothing too bad, just some... some stuff that they can't do themselves, that they need an agent on the mortal planes to handle. You won't mind." Venus could feel the pattern of her thoughts shifting, Gary's hypnotic power melting her soft and mazy mind into groggy compliance, and knew that she absolutely wouldn't.

"But first things first," Gary said, pulling out of Venus's mouth with an audible pop. "I really need to bury my dick in that wet snatch of yours, babe. Is that okay? Are you gonna mind if I fuck you until you cum your goddamn brains out on my fucking cock? Do you need me to stick my prick into your horny little pussy and pound your cunt until you can't think anymore?" Venus could feel her legs spreading wider, feel her fingers parting her labia to give her new master full access to her dripping channel. But then she saw a blur out of the corner of her eye, and her thoughts filled with surprise and alarm.

But she was still too weak and drowsy and vulnerable to react. So when Adventure Girl said, "Hey Gary. Been looking all over for you," the only person who could respond was Gary himself. And he barely had time to turn and flinch before Adventure Girl cold-cocked him hard enough to bounce him off the wall.

*****

Almost a full day later, her mind sluiced clean of harmful magic and her body finally rested, Venus Ascendant helped to lock the last of the prisoners away in their cells. It had been a long and difficult struggle, and Venus recognized a handful of names from the all-too-long list of villains who'd managed to entirely escape the Carcerem Aeternum well enough to know that the coming months would be filled with hardship and danger in equal quantities. As bad as it was, though, it would be even worse if there was no way to re-imprison their foes. "Have we determined what caused the wards to fail?" she asked Madame Macabre, weariness imprinted into her every syllable.

"It wasn't a natural event," Madame replied, sealing the Crawling Void into its cell with a final arcane gesture before leading Venus back down the hallway. "The 'Aeternum' in this place's name isn't hyperbole; the magic of this fortress is perpetually renewed by the clashing realities of the Fissure Between, sustained by the very nature of existence itself. As long as the universes endure, so too does the Carcerem." She paused, seemingly unable to speak the truth that Venus had already guessed. "This was sabotage."

Venus looked down the row of cells as they walked, trying to conceive of the kind of mind that would willingly unleash this much chaos and madness upon the universe. "Who is capable of such an act?" she asked, already dreading the answer. If the Carcerem's cells couldn't be trusted, if this sabotage could be repeated, then they would be unable to fight their enemies without resorting to lethal force. Venus had made that difficult choice more than once in her long life. She never wanted to do it again.

"Very few," Madame Macabre said, glancing left and right at shambling horrors and sinister sorcerers with every reluctant step down the corridor. "The spells that surround this citadel are virtually tamper-proof, and anyone attempting to force their way through them would have shattered every stone to dust in the process. No, this was done by someone who was chosen by the Carcerem itself. Someone who was initiated into the sacred rites of wardenship, who had the ability to control the wards directly. There have been less than a dozen such individuals since the dawn of time. And each one leaves a mystic signature as distinct as a fingerprint."

Venus's eyes widened in shock and dismay, her mind reeling as she tried to imagine one of the wardens of the Carcerem Aeternum betraying their trust. She was barely a novice herself, more a creature of magic than a manipulator of it, but even she knew of the legends of this place and its guardians. "Which of them was it?" she asked, astonishment and horror dripping from her voice.

Madame Macabre stopped at an empty cell. She stepped inside, closing the door behind herself with an ineffable sorrow in her bearing. "It was me," she said, gesturing one last time to seal herself into eternal imprisonment within the Carcerem Aeternum's inescapable walls.

THE END...?

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,781 Followers