Jailhouse Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still in disbelief that this was happening in my own home, but his steady rhythm was all I could pay attention to. My prostate was getting punched repeatedly and it was otherworldly. This had to have been the best it'd ever felt. Maybe I really did miss him....

"Ohhh! UH!! FUCK ME!!!" I finally shouted. I could no longer hold it in.

He growled as I wrapped all four limbs around him and held on for dear life. He pounded for a second then stood up.

In case you've never been in this state, it's quite shocking to be fully impaled while held up. I was a piece of meat in my own bedroom, a fleshlight for my prison husband, all while dressed like a sissy slut! And yet I drove my hips harder, bounced my cheeks faster.

"You like getting fucked, don't ya?" he teased.

"Mmhmm..." I admitted bashfully while undoing his buttons. I wanted to bury my face in his chest.

"Then I'm gonna fuck ya!" he howled as he threw me back onto the bed. "Get on all fours, bitch, now!"

I crawled into the position I was all too familiar with and felt my blown out hole gape as I spread my legs. It sucked in and out sloppily, my hungry cunt begging for more of Daddy's cock. He slid in quickly and got back to a comfortable pace.

"There it is, there's my bitch," he boasted while smacking my ass.

I was humping back against him, grinding my hips in circles to feel every inch inside my tight tunnel. He fucked faster and faster, pulled his whole dick out each time causing sloppy belches to spew from my hole, the sounds of which were so lewd and embarrassing. My place in the hierarchy was once again cemented. Which reminded me....

I'm not in prison right now! I'm getting fucked in my bedroom in my wife's lingerie and she's about to be home!!!

"W-wait, Daddy! Wait!!"

I tried to scramble off his cock but he gripped my boyish hips tighter.

"You ain't goin' nowhere, bitch, not til Daddy gets his nut."

"Wait, but my wife!"

I was desperately trying to escape now but Daddy cracked red hot smacks against my cheeks until I quit bucking.

"You think I give a fuck about your wife? Hell, I hope she sees because she deserves to know her husband ain't a man."

Figuring the only way out was to make him cum, I worked my ass back harder than before. Between the claps of our wet skin though, I swore I heard the front door open. Shit! I thought I had at least another 20 minutes!

"Daddy! Please! PLEASE!!" I begged, unsure how I could ever get out of this. But if there was a way, it definitely didn't involve me getting RAILED ON OUR FUCKING BED!!!!

"Quit bitchin' I'm almost done!" Daddy barked, unaware of the impending doom.

"Hello? Peter? You home?" I could faintly make out from afar. FUUUUUCKKK!!!

"Was that your wife?" His ears perked up and a sadistic smile spread across his face.

"N-no! Daddyyyy!!! Just please! You need to leave!"

"That was your wife wasn't it?" He continued humping with a devilish smirk, his grip now iron on my bony hips. "Like I said, you ain't goin' nowhere til I get my nut."

"No!!!"

"Honey? Are you here?"

Her voice was getting closer as she walked up the stairs. I could hear her heels click and thought about how I was also wearing a pair. And her lingerie! And makeup!! FUCKK!!!!

"UH! UH! UH!" Daddy panted loudly as he continued to plow with zero regard for the destruction of my life and marriage.

"Sweetheart... What's going on....?"

She was outside the door now, I could see the knob turning.

"Honey...? What the fu-"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Daddy slammed his hips into mine for the final hump, flooding my guts with his hot spunk just as my wife walked in the door.

"UUUUNNNAAAAHHHH!!!!" I screamed in unison, my own orgasm stroked out from Daddy below while he stuffed me.

The orgasm was insane! Arguably my most pleasurable, but also my most miserable as my wife watched my painted face contort in ecstasy as a man made me cum.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" My wife also shrieked, and for good reason.

She'd just entered her home expecting nothing out of the ordinary, which would have been the case had my bastard Old Man not come back to fuck me. She dropped her bag and ran out of the room, then hid down the hall.

After a moment I uttered, "h-honey... I can explain...."

Daddy was still planted firmly but his softening cock was starting to slip out. I could feel excess jizz sputter from my loose hole as he exited. Some of it got on the sheets.

"W-what the fuck, Peter..." I heard from outside. She sounded perplexed, terrified and genuinely upset.

"Please, just let me explain!"

I wasn't in much of a position to explain anything. I was still on all fours with cum dripping from my used slit while a hairy beast put his pants on to the side. Once he was dressed he stood by the door with a smile, then poked his head out.

"Ah!" she squealed.

"It's okay," he chuckled. "Come in and he'll explain everything."

In an effort to look slightly more presentable, I stood up, albeit with much difficulty, and wrapped a sheet around myself. I was gonna try to wipe some makeup off but figured that would just make me look worse. I was gonna have to face this like a man.

"H-hi, honey...." I whispered with the deepest shame imaginable when she nervously entered the room. Daddy stayed which made the situation 10 times worse.

"Sweetheart... Those are..."

She looked astonished, horrified, dumbfounded as Daddy undid the sheet for maximum effect, showing her my lingerie-clad figure.

"So I guess he didn't tell you he's already married," Daddy said a minute later to break the brutal silence.

"Wait, what? Honey, what's he talking about?" She was somehow able to focus even though her freshly-fucked husband was dressed in her marital undergarments.

"He doesn't actually mean married, he means... Well..."

"I mean he was my prison wife and that he promised himself to me forever. Ain't that right, bitch? Didn't you promise me that?"

"Y-yes.... B-but...."

"Oh, honey...." She came over and surprisingly hugged me.

"Sweetheart...." I looked at her and started to cry.

"Can you give us a minute?" she asked Daddy with more courage than I'd ever had.

Shockingly, he listened to her and stepped out while we sat on the bed, me wincing slightly, to have our heart-to-heart.

"So... This is uh... not what I expected to come home to," she said flatly.

"I didn't really expect it either..." I replied with my eyes to the floor. "He just c-came over... and...."

"So you used to do this with him in prison...?" she asked, her emotions warming upon seeing my own terror.

"Mmhmm..."

"And he... forced you...?"

I could see her reaching for that glimmer of hope, anything to believe I was a helpless victim and not an active participant. She'd heard him call me a bitch, she saw how tough he was. Maybe she'd believe me...

"Y-yes...." I whispered, though my heart wasn't in it.

"Sweetheart... Why didn't you tell me?" Her feminine compassion was on full display and it was actually quite comforting.

"I... I was so ashamed...."

"Is that because...." I could tell she was reading me, readying herself for the final blow. "Is that because... you liked it?"

I was paralyzed. My lack of response was a response in itself and she gazed at me sympathetically.

"Oh, my baby..." she whispered while hugging me.

My wife is a gentle woman, an empath you might even say, and her warm-hearted aura cradled my soul. We both knew it was over, that I could no longer be her husband, that I was better suited to be a wife... but she strangely looked like she harbored little ill will.

"To be honest.... I always sort of thought..." she said tenderly, as if that would make me feel any better. "You're such a sweet man, Peter."

We continued to hug it out and I considered whether this was divine intervention. Maybe I actually wanted my wife to see me get fucked, to see my manhood be stripped away.

Maybe I needed it out in the open because let's be honest, how long was I gonna last until I ran back into the arms of a man? A month? Year? Surely not a lifetime. Hell, I only lasted a week before I hit the glory hole.

She didn't deserve that. She deserved a man who loved her and gave her what she needed. Not some small cocked sissy who cums while getting fucked in panties!

"So... were you always like this?" she asked.

"N-no... It's just in prison, I mean, I had no power, you know? I'm so small. What else could I do!"

I got anxious trying to defend my pride but I should've realized it was a fool's errand. She already saw me take it up the ass!

"I know, honey, I know."

She hugged me again and I played back her seemingly innocuous whispers. She really did know...

"So umm... w-what happens now...?" I trembled, still embarrassed to be feminized in front of her.

"Oh honey, I can't predict the future, but you and I both know we can't stay together. Not now. Not when you've already found what's best for you."

She spoke softly with nothing but kindness which made it all the more cutting as she laid bare just how obvious my feminine desires are. She saw me get off on his cock, for Christ's sake! How could she ever fuck me again!

After a deep breath, my wife said, "I'm going to grab my bags and head to a hotel now, Peter. Then I'm going to drink a bottle of wine and order room service because frankly this is a lot to handle. Tomorrow I'll come back and we can discuss an annulment, but for now, Peter, know that I'm going to be okay. You're going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay."

We stood up and she hugged me once again. She looked almost serene, as if she'd performed a saintly act by forgiving me, which in truth, she had. Hot tears flowed down my cheeks, warm cum down my leg as we parted. When I turned back to the bed I saw a big jizz puddle soaking into it. She must've seen it too.... How pathetic.....

"You okay in there...?" Daddy asked with more sympathy than usual as he walked back in.

Of course I wasn't so he pulled me into his arms. His strong, thick, tall body was so comforting to latch onto and I found myself getting hard. My cock hadn't even fidgeted around my wife, yet one second with this guy and I'm a diamond. Maybe they're both right... Maybe this is what's best...

"W-what's gonna happen now, Daddy?" I asked, aware that my future was in his hands.

"For now why don't we just have a nice night in. Come on."

He put his hand out for me to hold, just like we did in prison, and we ambled slowly down the stairs, my legs and hole still sore. He said he likes watching me waddle around like this in heels: weak, compliant, with a red butt and loose boypussy. He plans to keep me in this state often.

We watched a movie on the couch and ordered food and it all felt weirdly normal. Maybe even better than normal. He let me shower again and I was just in a pair of booty shorts now, no makeup.

I felt at ease around his masculine presence and hanging out felt even more natural than with my wife. The last time I got to be the little spoon was in prison and it was so comforting to fit my smaller body in his while we watched TV.

"Your wife seemed to take it pretty well," he commented at one point.

"Yeah.... I guess she had a hunch..."

"Yeah, seems like a nice lady. Looks like a bit of a prude though so I bet that was quite the show for her!"

"Ha... yeah..." My wife was straight edge and that was definitely the most wild thing she'd ever encountered.

"I'm glad it happened though, now I get to keep you all to myself."

He kissed my head and it made me feel warm so I kissed him back. Soon we were making out, tongues gliding, passions flaring. We both wanted it so he lubed me up and fucked me right there on the couch! I didn't get off, but just having his seed back in me turned me on like crazy.

The next day Daddy went out so my wife dropped by to grab more things. She said she was going to stay at a friend's for a bit and that we could do this discreetly. We'd tell our families the marriage didn't work, sell the house and both move on with our lives. What that meant for me, I wasn't sure. We were both only 25 so the possibilities were endless, but I knew Daddy would be in my future...

She also admitted that she met a man the night before. This was very out of character for her but she said she got drunk and told him what happened. I was mortified but she continued, even going into detail about his sexual technique and prowess like I was her girlfriend.

"You didn't pull such a bad one yourself," she smiled. It's true, my man's handsome.

"I'm gonna get going now, Peter. I'm glad you finally get to be your true self and I wish you nothing but the best."

"Bye, honey.... I love you...." I meant it, just platonically.

"I love you too. By the way, you can keep the lingerie. I'm sure you'll be needing it again."

She flashed a smile and opened the door, her ring clinking in the mailbox as it shut.

12