All Comments on 'Jaime and Lee: Start of the Summer'

by McKennaReide

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 13 years ago
Over the top...

How many times can you say "dickwad"? Mom fucked herself in the ass with a baseball bat? Really? Then the son turns out to be a sadistic bastard? Not very realistic or pleasant. BTW, Mom will get a nasty infection from having son's dirty dick in her ass first.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Oh Yea, a very good summer

I was wondering what were the pictures of her were for?

By the time summer is over she might have something growing in her tummy, and not wanting her son leaving her for school.

I hope to see more on the hot mom and her stud of a son being in bed together. He should take very good care of his mother and show her what it feels like to be loved by a young man.

there's a lot of story yet to be told, and I hope to read it.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Keep Writing

For your first submission, you did a fantastic job. I like the way the story unfolded. You did a great job with the character, the scenery, and the action. You should keep writing, in fact this story could use a chapter 2,3,4 etc.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Word of the day: DICKWADIAN

Good first story.

Would have liked a little more romance and buildup, maybe introduced the rough stuff after a little more time together, but reacon she was primed enough already but overall very good.

And yes please post more. Maybe a continuation. Develop the relationship between them.

All only suggestions, ultimately you're the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED THIS A LOT MORE WITH OUT THE NAME CALLING.. FOR WHAT EVER REASON CALLING ONES MOTHER: A WHORE OR BITCH, IS A TURN OFF FOR MYSELF..OTHER THAN THAT YOUR WRITING TALENTS FAR SURPASS MY OWN..IN OTHER WORDS, KEEP WRITING... PERHAPS YOU CAN WORK MORE LOVE & ROMANCE INTO THE STORY LINE.. THANK YOU FOR SHARING..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great Story... I love anal sex and tend to fuck the women in my life in their tights ass before I go in their pussy, and love to have them do ATM (Ass to Mouth) to clean my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i am a tease

i dresss teasingly rub myself on my son my husband told me i going to far i said its only fun ony day when my was not at home i went to lie down i was nude when my son came in ask if i would like a back rub befor i awnser he starter befor long his finger was in my pussy hethen got ontop of me and fuck me we fuck all day untill his father was due home now as were the fun starts

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot and dirty

great sex scenes in this quick story-nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

would been a 5 but spoilt by fucking in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

McKennaReide did you just learn a new word? "dickwad" very very repetetive

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 2 years ago

"Rubbing her wet pussy against the back of Lee's thigh, she began lapping at the crack of Lee's ass with her soft tongue"

Have you never visited our planet? Do you know nothing about human anatomy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous