Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

He was reminded that, sexually, she was very special indeed. He knew that most women were able to experience clitoral orgasms, far fewer were able to reach vaginal orgasms and very few women ejaculated when they climaxed. Jaime always climaxed vaginally, clitorally and usually ejaculated. There was no debate about whether or not she had a Grafenberg (G) Spot at the top and toward the front of her vagina, she did have a cluster of nerves there that could be easily stimulated by Mike's fingers or his cock.

Mike knew that his penis was nothing special in girth or length but it was very special to Jaime; it was the only one she had ever seen in the flesh, the only one she had ever touched, the only one to enter her pussy, her mouth or her ass. Mike's was the only penis to ever ejaculate deep inside her, the only one to cause her to reach mind-shattering, seismic, gushing climaxes.

They stretched out and slept for an hour until they were awakened by the announcement of a muster drill. Even the drill for these first-time cruisers was exciting as they quickly dressed, retrieved the bright orange vests from the closet and then followed the crowd two decks below to their assigned muster station where they received instructions on what to do if there was an emergency at sea.

When they returned to their cabin, they continued their naps that had been interrupted by the muster drill.

Chapter 3

"Love, life's sweetest reward."

It was eight in the evening when they awakened. Jaime read the schedule for the first night and said, "honey we're missing the welcome aboard cocktail party, want to try to make it?"

He knew that before the day was over Jaime would know that this was a Lifestyles Cruise. For certain she would be really pissed at him for not telling her and giving her a choice about going. He thought that it couldn't hurt to delay her learning about what kind of cruise they were on so he responded, "let's just get dressed for dinner and skip the cocktail party."

She took her time getting dressed and when they left the cabin an hour later she was perfect. She wore the black dress and black strappy sandals and nothing else but a small black purse attached to a gold chain that she slung over her right shoulder. The purse contained her door entry card, gloss lipstick, a small flat hair pick and blush. Mike knew that she would never have gone out in public wearing the black dress at home. He wore khakis, loafers and a blue polo shirt.

They were the first to be shown to their table, #96, by a waiter named Guillermo from Panama, according to his name tag. Guillermo was dressed in a black tuxedo with a white bow tie. Their round table was on the main level, almost in the middle of the huge room, and set for eight people. They were excited as they had their choice of seats. Neither Jaime nor Mike had ever sat at a table setting with a greater variety of forks and knives from which to select. Guillermo, with an elegant flourish, like a matador with his cape, thought Jaime, unfolded and placed the napkin across her lap.

A minute later, Guillermo led another couple to the table to join them. The woman sat down next to Mike on his right and her husband on the woman's right. Though Jaime tried to be discreet, she knew that her mouth dropped open and her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets in surprise and disapproval, when she realized that the very black woman with short, short hair was wearing a cream-colored dress that was so sheer you could clearly see her areolas and nipples. Jaime thought the gown was more suited for the bedroom than the dining room. She was sure that had she been paying closer attention before the woman sat down, she would also know if the black woman shaved her pubes. The handsome black man said, "I'm Raymond, this is my wife, Flo."

"Jaime and Mike," Mike responded. "This your first cruise?" Mike asked.

It was Flo who said excitedly, "we've been on two other cruises but this is our first Lifestyles cruise."

Mike saw the perplexed look on Jaime's face at Flo's strange answer to his question and realized that he wouldn't be able to keep it a secret from Jaime for much longer just what kind of a cruise they were on. To change the line of the conversation Mike asked. "Where are you guys from?"

"Seattle," Raymond answered. "You?"

Jaime spoke, "we live in the Quad Cities. Well," she laughed and continued, "we live in one of the Quad Cities, we live in Davenport, Iowa. We have two kids, a fourteen-year-old boy and a nine-year old daughter. Mike's an aviation mechanic and I've been working at a call center to help out since the economy turned."

Mike was surprised by all of the information she had volunteered. Normally, she wasn't so talkative, especially to strangers.

Flo smiled and offered, "Raymond's a lawyer. We don't have any children. This is a second marriage for both of us."

Just then the waiter returned leading two black men to their table. One of them sat next to Jaime and the other next to his friend. They were both big and handsome with shaved heads and were well dressed. Mike thought that they probably played ball in college a few years before or even pro. "I'm Blake Bishop," the man sitting next to Jaime said, "and this ugly guy is Derrick, my twin brother." Everybody laughed, as they were expected to, because both men were very handsome. "We're from Los Angeles," Derrick chimed in. Everyone leaned and shook hands in an awkward way and in no particular order but, somehow, it all worked out.

Guillermo led the final couple to their table, a tall thin gorgeous black woman, who looked like a fashion model holding the arm of a tall black man with an Obama haircut and a mustache. The woman was wearing a dress that seemed more like a slip than a dress – in a different way it was as daring as Flo's frock. They soon learned that her attractive companion was not her husband – even though she explained that she was married, just not married to her cruise companion. This information shocked Jaime whose warning radar was sweeping the table and whose inner-voice was screaming, 'what's going on here?' Vanessa and Alexander were from New York City.

Leather-covered dinner menus were handed to the eight diners and the next few minutes were spent deciding what each wanted to order. The menu would have impressed the most discriminating gourmet and so it was spectacular to the novice cruisers from the Midwest. For a few minutes Jaime's concerns were placed on hold as she and Mike discussed the menu and what seemed especially appetizing. They decided to share a couple of dishes.

When her shrimp cocktail was set before her, she could have sworn that she could feel Blake's long thigh pressing against her own. Even the black man's knee and the outside of his calf came in contact with her corresponding anatomy. While Jaime had fended off flirts since she was fourteen, nothing like this had ever happened to her in her life. She understandably assumed that she must be mistaken; the man's moves must have been innocent, so she scooted a little closer to Mike. However, the seating at the table was very tight and there wasn't really anyplace for her to move. Blake just smiled at her and slid even closer to her. He chuckled softly when he saw her cheeks turn beet red. Then, he pressed his muscled black thigh even closer to hers and felt her recoil. To make his intentions crystal clear and his interest in her unmistakable, he boldly placed his big black hand on her warm bare thigh which was followed by him slipping off his Italian loafer and running his long bare toes over the top of her foot.

Jaime was so horrified she thought she might choke on the shrimp she was trying to chew and swallow. Dealing with something like this was way beyond her experience. She didn't want to cause a scene on the first night of the cruise and spoil everything but, she was already getting the idea that there was something going on here that Mike hadn't told her about. Maybe there was a reason why the tickets were so cheap, she thought. And then it hit her with the force of a Tsunami wave. Of course, Andy and Judy were swingers. This must be a swinger's cruise. As she scanned the table again and then looked at the other tables in the dinning room, it was obvious that this wasn't an ordinary cruise. Flo and Vanessa's attire weren't extreme by the daringly, dress standards displayed by the other women she could see in the dining room. They would be at sea for two days before their first port of call in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. She was trapped. What could she do? She could stand up and return to their cabin but she didn't do that.

She looked at her husband who was talking with Flo, trying his hardest to look at her eyes and not her tits. Jaime reached under the table, grabbed Blake's hand firmly and lifted it off her thigh. He just smiled at her but before she finished her shrimp cocktail his hand was right back where it had been and was gently rubbing the smooth, bare skin inside of her thigh, slowly working his way up. She dug her nails into his wrist, firmly moved it again, turned and glowered at him. He just smiled back at her.

Jaime couldn't have known that Andy had called Blake the day before and explained that he and Judy couldn't make the cruise. Blake was very disappointed when he heard the news because he had a real thing for Judy. Every time they saw each other for the past several years at a club, resort or convention they connected. For this trip they had something special planned when they arrived in Jamaica; that's one of the reasons why both Andy and Blake had confirmed that they would be seated at the same dinner table.

However, Blake's interest in the cruise, even without Judy, was renewed and his disappointment replaced with expectations when Andy explained, "look buddy, I sold my tickets to a friend that I work with. You absolutely won't believe his wife. I'm telling you . . . and this is no shit man, she's drop dead, I mean drop dead gorgeous. Her name is Jaime, but, well, but . . . there's a problem."

"What's the problem?"

"They're not swingers."

"Impossible!" Exclaimed Blake. "I can't imagine a non-swinging couple booking this cruise, of all cruises. That's just crazy."

"Not as bad as it sounds, my friend," Andy said. "She doesn't know it's a swinger's cruise. Anyway, her old man really wants her to fuck around and he's all for it. I'm sure that with his encouragement and cooperation she'll come around. And, if she does, you'll find her to be the hottest woman you've ever been with. I've had this feeling about her for years and my feelings about these things are usually right."

"Okay Andy, thanks for the heads up. I promise to do my part to make her husband's wishes come true," he concluded with a soft chuckle.

The call to Blake wasn't the only one that Andy made that day. He also called Raymond, Flo's husband and explained to him too why they couldn't make the trip. The two couples had met a year earlier at a huge incredible club in Lynnwood – just outside Seattle – 'New Horizons.' The couples were very compatible, had such a great time that they kept in touch with each other. They had planned the cruise together and all four of them were looking forward to reuniting that first night at dinner. Raymond was disappointed when Andy told him that Judy wouldn't be there. Raymond thought Judy was about the hottest gal he had ever been with. He couldn't wait to spend time, once again, between her long legs. Andy told Raymond the same thing he had explained to Blake about the Fishers, promising that patience would have its rewards and wished them a bon voyage.

His final call was to Rick, Vanessa's husband, a hot-shot, Wall Street, deal-maker. They had met at a very exclusive private party in the Hamptons two years previously. Somebody knew somebody, who knew somebody who got them an invitation to the weekend party. Andy knew that Judy was his ticket to the ultra-posh party at the toney village on the end of Long Island. Had she not been on his arm, he understood there would have been no invitation. Rick explained that he had a deal closing and couldn't make the trip either but his buddy, Alexander, would escort Vanessa. Rick was sure that Judy would love Alexander. They would just have to wait and see about Jaime Fisher.

Everyone at the table knew a lot about the white couple and each other. It was only Jaime who was just starting to get an inkling of an idea about what was going on.

At the table Mike felt Jaime squirming and he could feel her leaning into him, strangely crowding him. He saw that she was having a hard time concentrating on sipping her soup, her cheeks were flushed and she seemed to have difficulty breathing. As he looked at Blake, he could swear that the handsome black man gave him a conspiratorial wink.

Mike leaned over and whispered in his wife's ear, "are you okay?"

She put her spoon down, looked at him aware that the entire table was watching and whispered in his ear, "I'm not okay. Something has been going on, that I don't know how to handle."

"What?"

"Something you couldn't see. You'll have to use your imagination." Then she said coldly, "I've figured out what this cruise is all about though."

Mike understood that the cat was out of the bag so he whispered back. "What should we do about it now?"

She wasn't exactly sure if he was asking her, 'what they should do about what had happened to her that he couldn't see?' Or, if he was asking her, 'What they should do about the fact that she had just discovered that this was a cruise for swingers?' She didn't answer him.

The conversational subject at the dinner table in the enormous dining room suddenly changed. If Jaime hadn't already have guessed about the nature of the cruise minutes earlier, she would have known when Flo asked. "Vanessa, How long have you been swinging?"

"Five years. My workaholic husband couldn't get away for this cruise but he wanted me to go anyway." She laughed and explained, "he loves it when I fuck around, so he arranged for Alexander to accompany me." She lowered her voice and spoke to both Flo and Jaime, though the men could clearly hear, "you won't believe his fucking package." She laughed at herself. "Get it? Fucking package."

Everyone sort of got it, though no one else really laughed. Alexander was embarrassed looked at his plate and played with his food. Jaime thought that if a joke required an explanation, it wasn't a very good joke.

"Great husband," said Flo as she looked over at her own husband as if to say, 'see if you can't take me on a trip like this you should arrange for someone else who can, someone with an impressive fucking package.'

It was Alexander who posed the same question to Flo and her husband. "Little complicated, responded Raymond. My first wife wouldn't swing, period. I did everything possible to bring her along without any success. None, zilch, period." He turned toward Flo, looked at her adoringly and said, "when Flo and I got serious, it was understood before we married, that she would have to fuck other guys. We've been doing this for three years and love it."

Eventually the question that was sure to be asked was directed at Mike by Derrick. "How about you guys Mike, how long have you been swinging?" He asked, with a smile, already knowing the answer because he and Blake talked about everything.

Mike was quiet. He wasn't sure how to answer. He was surprised when Jaime replied softly with a non sequitur, "this is our first cruise." She didn't raise her eyes from the soup bowl.

Everyone understood that Derrick's question wouldn't be directly answered but everyone knew that the anxious white couple had never been in a swinging environment.

Alexander pointedly asked Blake and Derrick. "Where are your wives?"

"Neither of them could make it on this trip. They're on a photo shoot." Derrick spoke for both of them. "By the way our wives are white." His unnecessary declaration regarding the races of their spouses, received a slight frown from Flo and Vanessa, thought Jaime. "But, we both love swinging and actually have business in Jamaica, so this trip is perfect for us," said Derrick.

Guillermo served the entries. Jaime had ordered the lobster and Mike the steak which they intended to share. The food was great but Jaime found it difficult to eat because she was so upset.

Jaime noticed that Vanessa, seated directly across the table, was squirming. She saw that both Alexander and Derrick had only one hand above the table. Jaime assumed, correctly, that two hands were exploring Vanessa's long black legs and, most likely, what was above and between them.

Chapter 4

"Let it flow, it comes back to you."

The conversation around the table was mostly about swinging. Mike and Jaime didn't say much because they didn't know hardly anything about the subject but, as they carefully listened, they learned a lot. They learned about on-premises and off-premises clubs, house parties, clubs in other countries, resorts, conventions and much more. Jaime realized that the thousand or more diners that surrounded them and the other six people at their own table, except for how Vanessa, Flo and the other women were dressed, seemed like regular people. These were people that if she met them in any other setting, she wouldn't think anything was out of the ordinary. She thought of Judy, Andy's wife, and how her feelings toward her had changed after she learned that they were swingers. Now she wondered if she had been unfair and judgmental to the woman who she knew was, otherwise, a great person.

Jaime and Mike were told that at clubs, private parties and even on the ship, when a door was open it was an invitation for others to drop in. They were warned that when they returned to their cabin, several of the cabin doors along the passageway would most likely be propped open.

Then there was a spirited disagreement among the seasoned swingers after Flo told Mike and Jaime, "the rule at every club, every party everywhere and always is that 'no means no.'"

Blake said, "that's just pure bullshit. No doesn't always mean no and often means yes."

Vanessa defended Flo. "Blake you know that 'no means no.'"

"I'll prove you're wrong." He sat up, finished the red wine in his glass and said, "a thousand times I've been told, 'no' and when I've asked, 'do you really mean no?' Guess what the chick almost always says?" He paused for effect, scanned the table, looked at everyone. "I'll tell you what she says, 'no.'" He chuckled victoriously and added, "which, 'no' meant 'no'? That's easy, it was the second one which really meant the first no meant yes, or at least maybe. A double negative is a positive. If I thought no meant no I'd still be a virgin." The subject was dropped.

It was after ten-thirty when deserts were finished and the last coffee cup drained. Jaime saw that the huge dinning room had nearly emptied. Everyone at their table, except for Mike and Jaime, agreed to meet in the disco in an hour. It was obvious that Jaime and Mike had to spend some time talking.

As the giant vessel headed south over the glass-smooth, warm sea; the night sky was black and the stars were twinkling. The nervous couple from the heartland held hands and walked slowly on the top deck. Jaime's brown hair billowed in the breeze. Nothing was said by either of them for several minutes. Finally, it was Jaime who said, "Mike, I feel trapped."

"I'm sorry baby. I should have told you about the cruise."

"Yes, you should have," she said without allowing him an inch of wiggle room.

"Jaime, this is very serious. Can we put it on hold until we get back to our cabin? Why don't we go see the late show in the theater?"

They loved the performance in the giant theater. They thought the dancers and singers were the most professional they had ever seen or heard, not that they had much exposure to live entertainment. While they were watching the show in the dark theater, sitting as close to her husband as possible, she was reminded once again what kind of a cruise they were on when she felt the pressure from the leg of a man, sitting on her other side, for the second time that night. No subtlety about it. She crossed her left leg over her right, breaking contact with him, but he still pressed against her at the hip. Thank goodness, she thought, as the show came to an end and the lights came on. As she stood, she glanced at the man who had been pushing his hip into hers. He was older than her dad, a little gnome of a man with a ruddy face and a fringe of white hair. The woman with him was half his age, beautiful, statuesque and blonde. Jaime couldn't help but think, in a catty way, that 'the guy must be very rich.' The gorgeous blonde confirmed Jaime's suspicion by flashing the ring on her left hand that must have been five carats, as she smiled at Jaime knowingly.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers
123456...9