All Comments on 'Jaime's Journey'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
interesting read

i love stories like this i hoped for it to be longer and more detail. i am trans my self.love to read more hot transitioning stories.best to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jaime's In Love

I wish I could take that Journey with her. I believe Jaime could be such a lovely lady.

Roxanne

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So many men wish for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why

I loved the story, but it's lacking a bit on the motivation: Why does she transforme him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yea why.

what the anonymous on 04/07/17 said.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago

Your story was a very nice discovery tonight. Very tightly written and a believable, if somewhat exotic, premise. While I had to hold back my inner criticism of Susan's duplicity for doing this to Jamie in such a calculating way...you made up for it by making it a love story ! I've just posted a somewhat similar series of stories (although mine doesn't go the full transition route), so it was very enjoyable to see the way you handled it. Very well done = 5 stars from me !

tdkb1916tdkb1916almost 7 years ago
Wistful

Your story is wonderful. Just the right mix of seduction, submission, sex, and love. I have long wished that I could enjoy such a journey. Got me excited yet romantic at the same time. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting but...

What's Susan ' s motivation for the transformation and what about their families, we hear nothing at all about their reactions.

A great read non the less

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question?

I agree why did she choose Jamie did Jamie's family ever find out and how did they react

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jamie's Got A Gun

Nice, well written story. Agree with other poster's complaint's about Jamie's parents. Kind of a dark hole in the story. Needs to be fleshed out a tad. But when Mike and Dave go to blackmail Jamie, all I could think about was the Aerosmith song. Thus the title of my comment. LOL.

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Heck of a way to transition

Susan saw the girl in him . I thought the whole story well thought out just the end a bit rushed . Yes the dilation is about right . Takes a few months to stop hurting and bleeding then can be somewhat pleasurable . Thanks again

Dennis_TBL69Dennis_TBL69almost 6 years ago
Loved the way you slowly brought out Jaime..

As a bi man, would love to have Jaime as my offspring as he becomes a she...

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Good story.

I wish it would have ended on a happy note instead of melancholy. She didn't act all that happy. I would have been ecstatic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wanted this to be a love story and instead I am just sad for Jaime.

Synthia44Synthia44about 2 years ago

Well thought out story. Really enjoyed it right to the end. Love the way Susan transitioned Jamie. Would have given you a 10 but five is as high as they go. Happy that Susan kept her word about getting married and staying with Jamie.

huebie23huebie23over 1 year ago

thought it was a great story, but the blackmail and raping was horrible!

Gothic5Gothic510 months ago

While the story is good and well written, I’m not a fan of trust breaking stories!

Susan did deceive Jamie, only saving grace is that she didn’t leave Jamie for some guy.

It some how looks like Susan arranged blackmailing and rape as well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A well written story that had me on the edge for a while, I wish it was me, as I’m struggling with my mental state of transition right now, it’s a lot to be doing all at once, I believe us women care more about one another than many men think.

Samantha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous