All Comments on 'Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 01'

by omniv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
omnivomnivover 1 year agoAuthor

The next couple of chapters were posted days ago but they are stuck in the review process. When they go up I will add two more, then two more after that. I have 70+ of these written and waiting to go, I just need to get them approved.

MarkthegeekMarkthegeekover 1 year ago

This is certainly highly imaginative,a really HOT read,and keeps me engaged at all times,I look forward to reading many more installments that I see are already up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I write this we've had 31 chapters uploaded and the quality remains very high. There is an excellent balance between sex and RPGing and updates are very regular. If you're just coming here now then there is an excellent story ahead of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went really well until it got to the “breeder” comments/ narrative. That part is just an extreme turn off for me. Nothing is guaranteed to kill libido faster than a crying baby or being exhausted from looking after small children.

If having a baby is part of a HEA that’s fine but to randomly fuck everything in sight to get women pregnant is moronic, selfish and just plain stupid. The act of getting a woman pregnant doesn’t define manliness. It’s sticking around for the next 30/40+ years to raise a child together that makes a real man.

The story is a fantasy and a damn good one at that I just don’t think random breeding belongs in a sex story. Obviously it’s your story and for it to work you need to write it your way as you should. Having submitted so many chapters in advance means that you (probably?) can’t add story Tags retroactively but if you’re really into “breeder” type stories (you do you boo) a heads up for future stories would be appreciated.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m just imagining scrolling through the class lists… White mage, summoner, red mage, wizard, spirit healer, cleric, healslut…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useromniv@omniv
I love writing stories and have realized that I like to write about loving harems and sex. So I went WILD with it. Please see my Patreon for current progress on Jaina the sex slave and some one-off short sex scenes. https://www.patreon.com/omnierotica You can see some artwo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES