Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he stopped and turned her around, grabbing her by the wrists to pull. She was forced to bend over, presenting her rear to him. A long tongue slid in, reaching deep into her body as it tasted her from the inside. The feeling was so shocking she froze, unable to accept what was happening. Then she began to moan as her body reacted to the intrusion with spasms of shock and pleasure. She felt the prick of his teeth as he pressed in, licking in rapid swipes and driving her wild. Her hands began to twist as he held her in place, forcing her to endure his feast of her body. For several long minutes, she hung on, trying to understand how he could be doing this. Eventually, her mind had to accept that this was a beast and not a man.

The excitement and taboo nature of the situation sent her body spiraling out of control. Before she knew what was happening, her body suddenly convulsed, and she cried out in ecstasy. Then, on instinct, she pressed her thighs together but bent over as she was; it didn't help. He continued to lick, forcing her to endure his animal lusts until she was sure her legs would fail.

"Eric!" she screamed between gasping breaths. "I can't take anymore!"

He let her go, and she fell to hands and knees, panting for breath as she trembled.

"My name is Roric," he said and ran a paw over her rear. "And you are my Jaina."

Jaina nodded as she panted to catch her breath. The whole encounter had been so intense that she couldn't think straight. Now his hands were rubbing at her rear and teasing that he wasn't done yet. She steadied her nerves as his hand came away, and she heard him unbuckling his armor. Then something pressed at her folds as his hand guided it in place.

Jaina clutched the ground as her slicked body welcomed him in, opening wide as he slid in inch by inch. He stood over her rear, slowly working himself into her body until she started to grunt.

"How big are you?" she gasped and was grateful when she finally felt his legs press to hers. Oddly he held still, waiting a moment as she felt a tightness growing between her legs. Somehow he was getting bigger, and it formed a ball of pressure just inside her body.

"What are you doing?" she panted and tried to look back.

"Making sure you can't get away," he replied with a pleased snarl. "Go ahead and try."

Jaina pulled away, but something inside pulled back, and she didn't move an inch. She tried again, leaning forward with all her might, but all she managed to do was pull him with her a little.

"What is happening? I can't move," she groaned.

Warm paws wrapped around her shoulders as he leaned into her, his furry chest laying across her back. She felt his hot breath on her face as he came close enough to whisper in her ear.

"That's my knot," he replied in a soft voice. "And now you can't go anywhere until I am done with you."

Jaina's eyes went wide as she realized what he meant. He burst into motion before she could respond, rapidly thrusting into her body with the tight ball keeping him deep inside. The sensation was so intense she tried to crawl away, desperate to escape, but that only made it worse. She was helpless, unable to do anything but wait until he was done. His rapid pace caused her to cry out in short, loud gasps, her ample breasts bouncing with every thrust. This wasn't love. It wasn't even sex; it was domination as only a wild animal could do.

She struggled to breathe between thrusts as her body betrayed her and responded to the rough treatment with joy. Her orgasm exploded inside, sending waves of passion flooding through her senses as she sang like an angel. Knowing she had cum only made him more aggressive, and he hammered away, the knot forcing him to stay impossibly deep inside. Her now overly sensitive pussy responded to every thrust with mind-shattering lust. A minute later, she had another, her arms trembling as she screamed through the spams. It was so intense she felt her thighs go wet down to her knees as she responded to the rough treatment.

Still, it went on, and she lost all sense of her surroundings. Her face fell to the grass as her arms failed, and she lay there, her waist supported by him as he continued his thrusting. Another orgasm rolled in, and she screamed into the earth with hands clenched into fists. She could do nothing to stop him; she was his bitch, and he wasn't done breeding her. She had to endure the relentless pounding even as her body teetered at the very peak of stimulation. She couldn't even scream when he finally thrust deep and held her in place, her stomach suddenly feeling full and warm.

Even though he was done, he couldn't extract himself. It took several minutes for the swelling to go down, and every twitch or movement threatened to send Jaina over the edge. He finally pulled out with a plop, and she collapsed to the ground breathless.

Trembling and overstimulated, she curled into a ball on the grass as he lay beside her. She felt his warm paw stroking her side as he told her this was her life now, and he would take her like that every day.

Jaina closed her eyes as her spent body yearned for sleep. She had been conquered by a beast of a man and driven past her limit. Now she needed time to recover and slipped away into the darkness. When she finally awoke, he was sitting at her side, stroking her head gently.

"What happened?" she asked as she lifted her head.

"You needed some rest," he said in a gentle tone. "I killed a couple more of those birds, but I didn't want to go more than a dozen steps while you were sleeping."

"You killed more while I was asleep?" she asked as her foggy mind started to remember what had happened. She looked about to see he had folded her clothes neatly and put them on his pack to keep them clean. The sun was still high in the sky at what she assumed was noon. As she watched, it sprinted across the heavens, stopping at a new position hours from where it started.

"Did you see that?" she asked and pointed weakly.

"It happened earlier, just after you passed out," he replied. "I don't think time works the same way here. It seems to move every three or four hours.

"How long was I out?" she asked and struggled to sit up. He wrapped his arms around her naked body and pulled her to his chest so she could use him for support. He was soft to the touch, and his paw rubbing her back felt extremely soothing. She closed her eyes again as he guessed that she was out for maybe four hours.

"You were very rough," she said as she rubbed her cheek on his furry chest. "But I liked it."

"I sort of got carried away," he admitted and rested his muzzle on her head. "I lost control like I was a real animal. I hope I didn't hurt you."

Jaina laughed and shook her head. She had to admit that they had just had the best sex of her life, and she was looking forward to more of it.

"So, do you still want to be my pet?" he asked as she lay naked in his arms.

"Are you going to breed me like an animal day and night if I say yes?" she asked.

"I will leave you weak and breathless, so you haven't the strength to get away," he promised.

Jaina smiled wider and settled in with a sigh. She couldn't think of a better way to spend her time or a better person to spend it with.

12