Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

"Oh, I was doing too good a job," Gisley said and looked bashful again. "But I can't help it. Nearly all my skills make sex feel good for my partner."

"And you should always use your skills to make them happy unless the customer is a jackass, then don't give them anything. Let them do all the work and give them none of the treats," Jaina recommended.

"All the people were really nice. A few of them said they loved me," Gisley said.

"I am sure there will be a lot more of those in your future," Jaina added and then reached down to pick the girl up. She held her in her arms and snuggled her tight while carrying her into the hall to tell Roric she was done. Roric was just packing up to head to the room, so he took Gisley while Jaina went to collect Chandice.

She returned to Sergius and told him they were going to bed with Roric as she took Chandice from his arms. She gave him one final kiss and wished him luck on his date, then helped Chandice dress before heading up to find the others.

When they arrived, Gisley was still talking excitedly about all her sex, asking if maybe she could suck a few next time.

"Next time, you can do whatever you want," Roric said as he poured the night's coins onto a table to sort.

"So, how many men did you send to our poor fairy?" Jaina asked as she and Chandice sat on the bed.

"A lot," Roric said. "Every man who came out of that room swore Gisley was the best fuck they had ever had."

"I had moments where I didn't have anyone who wanted me," Evalynn laughed. "She went through three men before I had another."

"I'm sorry," Gisley replied and hid her face.

"Don't be sorry," Evalynn urged. "I loved watching them take you."

"But how many was it?" Jaina asked.

Roric sat back and started to think about the numbers and pointed out that most of them were getting the job done and coming right back out. He then shrugged and suggested that it was somewhere close to sixty as Gisley squealed in shock.

"Sixty!" Jaina repeated in alarm.

"At ten gold a pop," Roric said.

"You made six hundred gold off her in one night?" Jaina asked in disbelief.

"Six hundred from her, nearly five hundred from Evalynn, plus the hundred you made, oh and then there was nearly nine hundred from the dance, and another forty in tips," Roric listed off.

"You made over two thousand again," Jaina said in shock. "Roric, this is insane money at our level."

"I know, and it worries me," Roric said. "Word will get around that we have a lot of cash, and thieves will soon be looking for an easy score."

"Wait, don't you usually charge twenty gold for sex?" Chandice asked.

"I do," Roric replied. "But I was encouraging them to be quick, so I thought the price should reflect how short a session they were getting."

"Did you make anything tonight?" Jaina asked Chandice, who sighed and admitted that five women had come to be ravaged by imps. She was charging thirty gold a session, but they had a full thirty minutes of nonstop sex.

"So you made another hundred and fifty," Jaina said and shook her head. "We are making money so fast it almost boggles the imagination."

"We have over five thousand gold in our coffers," Roric agreed. "I am going to put three thousand of it in the bank tomorrow, and then we are going on an adventure."

"Oh, an adventure," Jaina said and pulled Gisley over to sit in her lap.

"I am told there are some caves nearby with a decent assortment of monsters and loot," Roric said. "I need to do some actual fighting to keep up."

"Our poor master isn't leveling as fast as his women," Jaina laughed.

"I'm not leveling at all from it," Chandice said. "I don't get XP from sex like the rest of you."

"You would if you wore a collar," Jaina said as she snuggled Gisley tight.

"Well, unfortunately, your master doesn't have another one, and I am not going to compete for the two you have," Chandice said. "Besides, I feel like I am having more than enough sex."

"But if you wore a collar while tied up for your imps, you would earn a bunch of experience," Evalynn said.

"Huh," Chandice replied as she tapped afoot. "Do you get XP per partner?"

"The sex slave gets a slow trickle while having sex, and then a small boost when a partner finishes," Jaina said.

"So if I spent an hour or two tied up with imps constantly changing places, I would get a decent amount," Chandice surmised.

"It's something to consider," Jaina suggested as she reached between Gisley's legs. "Are you swollen or sore after all those men?"

"I don't think so," Gisley said as Jaina tested her folds. She was encouraged to stand up and bend over so Jaina could make a closer inspection.

"She looks fine to me," Chandice said as the two women began to pull at Gisley's pussy.

"I guess that's part of the collar," Jaina said as she held the woman open. "It prevents the slave from getting sore so she can keep going."

"I believe that's part of accommodate," Roric added as he piled up brass coins.

Suddenly the words eat my pussy appeared and Gisley's rear causing Chandice to glare at Jaina.

"And why are you triggering her ring?" Chandice demanded to know.

"What?" Jaina said with a broad smile. "I can't help it. I see this gooey fairy pussy, and I just want to eat it all up."

"You are hopelessly addicted to pussy," Chandice scolded as Jaina leaned forward to give Gisley some long slow licks.

"Since you are so wealthy, would it be alright if I got that gem from the raid identified?" Evalynn asked.

"The one with the funny symbol on it?" Jaina asked.

"Yes, those are usually magical upgrades that can be applied to armor or weapons," Evalynn said and fished the coin-sized gem out of her pouch. "I would hate wasting a good upgrade by letting it languish in my pouch."

"Well, give it here," Chandice said as she got up. "I'm an enchanter, and I have a mirror of identification. Besides, my girlfriend appears to be busy."

Evalynn handed the gem over as Chandice held it up to look it over. She then went to her pack and took nearly a minute to fish out a book-sized mirror with a highly decorative golden frame. She announced that this was a mirror of identification and could be used to determine the abilities of small common magical items. Large items or extremely powerful and rare things required a spell that took about five minutes to cast, and she didn't have access to it yet.

She set the mirror on the table and placed the gem in the middle before speaking aloud.

"Reveal the magic of this item."

The mirror filled with lines and symbols as everyone leaned closer to see what it was doing. It pulsed with a soft light as the lines became worlds and Chandice smiled.

"It's a gem of piercing," she said and pointed to some runes. "It says it grants any piercing weapon a bonus to penetrate armor. I can probably add it to your glaive myself with a simple spell of combining."

"Hmm," Roric said and looked to Jaina. "What about your pearl?"

"My pearl? Jaina replied as she pulled away from Gisley's body. "That wasn't magical."

"We don't know that for sure," Roric said. "Give it to Chandice and let her have a look."

"I guess I'm done playing with you," Jaina said and gave Gisley a final tease before going to one of Roric's pouches to get the pearl out. She handed it to Chandice, who placed it on the mirror and commanded it to reveal the magic. Once again, the mirror filled with lines and shapes before becoming a readable text.

"A bead of delight?" Chandice said as she looked at the description. "Attached to any jewelry, this item causes the wearer to orgasm whenever somebody masturbates while fantasizing about her.

"What?" Jaina said in shock. "They have sex-based magical items?"

"I had no idea the game world could generate them," Chandice said in alarm. "I thought they had to be created."

"It kind of makes sense," Roric said. "The reward for a raid is tailored to every player. So why wouldn't a sex slave seductress get a sex-based reward?"

"We should attach it to her golden belly chain," Chandice said and held the pearl up.

"I don't know," Jaina said with some concern. "I have danced for thousands of people. What are the odds some man is out there is masturbating to the memory of one of my performances?"

"Let's find out," Chandice said with a big smile.

"I am interested in knowing this too," Evalynn said as everyone looked at Jaina.

"Why don't you wear it then," Jaina suggested as Chandice approached with the pearl.

"Just pull up your dress and hold still. The spell is super easy to cast," Chandice urged.

Jaina groaned and pulled her dress up enough to reveal the golden chain. Chandice took out her wand and then pressed the pearl against the chain. With a few simple words, she commanded the pearl to bind with it, causing the two to glow with a golden light. Then, suddenly the chain moved, and the pear was firmly attached.

"All done," Chandice said and stepped back. "Feel anything?"

"No, and I am not looking forward to having phantom orgasms out of nowhere," Jaina replied.

"Hmm, you would think with several hundred people watching her dance tonight while using arousal spells, at least one person would be jerking off to her," Chandice suggested.

"People have better things to do than jerk off to...." Jaina said as her voice suddenly cracked, and her legs began to shake. She looked down as her body went wet with a release and a droplet landed by her foot.

"Ha! She's having one right now," Chandice laughed.

"What's it feel like?" Gisley asked.

"It feels like an orgasm," Jaina groaned. "Oh, why are people jerking off to me instead of coming for the real thing?"

"Money maybe," Roric said with a shrug. "I think the average player in this area only makes twenty to thirty gold in a day of hunting and quests."

Jaina cupped her hand over her wet pussy as another one suddenly rolled in, forcing her to smile. "Please tell me there is a maximum range on this!" she groaned.

"Umm," Chandice began and looked into the mirror. "It says sixteen kilometers."

"English, please!" Jaina growled.

"Oh, right, you're from America," Chandice said and tapped a button to change the measuring system. "That's ten miles."

"Ten miles!" Jaina groaned.

"That's big enough to cover the whole town and the surrounding farms," Roric said.

"Imagine how bad this will be once we reach the large cities with tens of thousands of players," Evalynn said.

"Let's imagine you wearing the chain," Jaina groaned as she pulled her hand away to reveal sticky strands.

"I will get that," Chandice said and dropped to her knees before Jaina. She licked Jaina's hands clean before leaning in to suck up the moisture between her legs. Jaina took a deep breath and smiled as Chandice's warm tongue collected every drop and left her clean again.

"Who said you could stop?" Jaina asked when Chandice pulled away.

"I'm sure another orgasm will be along shortly," Chandice replied and kissed Jaina's belly.

"Well, if you girls are done playing," Roric interrupted as he got up from his chair. "I would like to satisfy my needs and then go to bed."

"And which of your girls will take that bestial cock?" Jaina asked as the words fuck me appeared on her breasts.

"All of you," he replied with a smile.

The next hour was spent with a row of beauties bent over the bed while Roric worked his way through them. Once his harem was suitably bred, he lay back with them all in his arms and went to sleep. Gisley ensured they spent the night in a pleasant dream, where the sex went on and on.

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12