Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 30

Story Info
Otherworld fantasy adventure of sex, love and slavery.
6.7k words
4.82
4.5k
3

Part 30 of the 64 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
omniv
omniv
300 Followers

The group rushed out in their sexy dresses and stockings, heading into the distant plains in search of the valley full of caves. Rorics greatest concern was what he didn't see, assuming that the room might be guarded by rogues already in stealth. There might also be secret doors with help ready to rush in or through which their foe could escape. So he needed a plan that would disorient their enemies and put them down quickly. That plan would be the true power in their midst, the fairy Gisley.

"Gisley, am I right that I saw a great number of combat skills on your character sheet?" Roric asked.

"Swords skills," Gisley replied nervously. "I can summon a magical fairy sword, and I didn't have the combat skills I wanted, so I put a lot of points into sword dancing."

"She can fight?" Evalynn asked with a raised brow.

"She is probably better at it than I am," Roric suggested.

"I don't get skills like a fighting class does," Gisley pointed out. "You get them every level, but I get them every five points I spend. So it isn't as efficient to learn fighting that way."

"I know, but I suspect it will be more than enough," Roric said. "I have a plan that you and Jaina are going to make work." He then explained how Jaina would copy the appearance of a guard and then rush into the room to claim the front door was under attack. They would hide the sleeping bodies and themselves down the tunnel until the guards ran out the heavy doors. Jaina would run back with them but lag behind to shut the door and lock them out.

The whole time Gisley would be invisible and waiting by the room. She would keep watch to see what the remainder of the men did encase they fled through a secret door. The others would run back to join her, and just before they reached the room, Gisley would try to put everyone to sleep. Then she would use her fairy glow spell to make any hidden rogues visible as the rest of them rushed into the room. With any luck, they would take Alexandria and this rogue leader by surprise, but just encase he wanted Gisley to summon her sword and join them to help fight if needed.

So you plan to cut the guards down, put the remainder to sleep, and then try to overwhelm what's left with numbers?" Jaina asked.

"That's my plan," Roric said.

"And how do we get out?" Chandice asked. "Once those guards reach the front and realize it isn't under attack, they will come storming back. Even if they can't get through that door, we can't get out either."

"I am sure there is another way out," Roric said. "But the guild master is going to let us leave unharmed."

"And how do you plan to convince him to be so nice?" Chandice asked.

"Jaina and Gisley are going to convince him that working with us can be rewarding," Roric said.

Jaina laughed and looked at Gisley, who was blushing at the knowledge that Roric intended for them to have sex with the guild master.

"So you want to win the leader of the thieves guild over to our cause by offering him sex," Evalynn surmised. "Well, sex has accomplished greater things."

"I see to advantages by doing this," Roric said. "First, it will protect Droslin if his order is turned to our cause, and second we will never be safe in this region if the rogue guilds are all working for Alexandria. If we can win this one to work with us, we might be able to stem that danger."

"You really do think these things through?" Jaina asked and activated copy appearance to look like one of the guards from the door. "Let's go hide those bodies and get this over with."

They put the plan in motion and dragged the men away, stashing them in an empty room near the door. Gisley and Jaina returned to the meeting room, and once Gisley was invisible, Jaina did her part. She ran into the room in a panic and announced that Roric was attacking through the secret door. She played it up, saying he had brought allies from the town with him, and they were winning the fight.

Alexandria rolled her eyes in irritation as she turned to her bodyguards. "Whey do people flock to defend those whores?"

"This has happened before?" the tall man at the table asked.

"She bewitches people with sex, and they stand at her side like fools!" Alexandria complained and then ordered her guards to go and reinforce the door. Jaina explained that the guards at the inner door had already gone to help, and she needed to get back and lock it encase they got through.

"Good thinking, Jendris," the tall man said and snapped his fingers. "You lot go and help. Throw everything we have at them!"

Jaina couldn't believe it as the whole room emptied to go and help. She did as Roric said, lagging behind out of sight as the group ran through the door and then locked it behind them. Roric and the others were at her side a moment later, and they ran down the hall to where Gisley would be getting ready.

"The whole room emptied out," Jaina said and returned to her normal form as they ran back. "Only Alexandria and the leader are left."

"This should be interesting," Roric said as they closed on the turn, and Gisley suddenly appeared with her hands glowing with glitter. They turned the corner just as Alexandria collapsed to the floor, but the tall man looked up in alarm and drew a long curved sword.

"How did you get passed all those men so quickly?" he demanded to know as Roric and the others stalked in with weapons raised. The tall man snarled threateningly as he and Alexandria started to glow with a blue light. They were the only two glowing, so Roric could rest assured there were no hidden assassins. He bid Gisley to end the glow and then turned to address the guild master.

"Let's just say we know how to play our characters well," Roric replied and pointed to Alexandria. "Jaina, search her for our bags."

The tall man leaped over the table and stood over Alexandria with his sword in their way.

"You think you can steal from the thieves guild?" he laughed.

"I wasn't planning on stealing anything," Roric replied and lowered his weapon. "I did, however, want to make you a counteroffer."

The man looked puzzled a second, but Gisley and Jaina held hands and stepped forward. Jaina immediately used seductive smile as Gisley did her best to look sweet. The man looked to Roric again as he explained his offer.

"We have much to offer your organization," Roric said. "I have trained and highly skilled prostitutes to satisfy you and your men. If you would like to try a sample, you are welcome to take these two to bed."

"You are offering me women?" the man asked.

"I am offering a trade," Roric replied. "You allow us to take back what was stolen, and the girls give you some of the best sex of your life. If, after our deal is done, you want to broker an agreement, I propose this. I would be happy to bring the girls back from time to time if you agree to stop working with anyone against us."

"Especially her," Jaina said and pointed to Alexandria.

"An interesting offer," the man said with a smile as he lowered his sword.

"Think of it," Jaina said as she used allure to grab his attention. "How much would it increase the loyalty of your men if you provided whores for them a day each week?"

"And we will agree to a symbol your men can place on the offers at the inn. I will accept them for free whenever they wish to fuck one of my girls," Roric added.

"So I could fight the five of you and potentially die, or I could broker a deal for free sex in exchange for protection?" the man asked and then sheathed his sword. "And I get to sample the goods?"

"You can sample us first and then make up your mind," Jaina answered and gave him a wink as she hit him with sway opinion.

[lvl 7 Seductress skill: Sway opinion] With the bat of an eye or the flick of a hand, you can sway someone's opinion of you either positively or negatively. Opinion change only lasts one hour. Doesn't work on already hostile or attacking targets.

"Do we have time for that?" Chandice asked. "Those men must be trying to get back in by now."

"I assume you have closed the inner door," the guild master said. "That is the only way into the inner chambers. It would take them hours to break it in." He sounded much more agreeable now as if the idea of not having his chance at them was undesirable.

"We all know you have a secret way out," Chandice said with hands on her hips as her demon stood beside her.

"Your group is very clever," the man said. "But, that exit is known only to me." He paused and shook his head in defeat. "Well, then, my name is Santos, leader of the shadow haunt. As you have gone to great lengths to bring me this tantalizing offer, I think it would only be fair if I at least sampled what you had for sale."

"Then let's go someplace more appropriate for our skills," Jaina offered and walked toward him as she swayed her hips in a sultry way.

[lvl 4 Seductress skill: Sultry steps] Boosted 10] Select a single target and begin walking in a sultry way, swaying your hips suggestively. The target must save vs. willpower or become enthralled by your display while also lowering their willpower. Bonus to success chance if directly approaching them.

The man nodded and took her hand, leading her and Gisley away. They went through a secret door in the back wall and passed several metal-bound doors. They arrived at a large chamber dominated by a canopy bed big enough to sleep six. The room was well appointed with fine furniture, thick rugs, and even a fireplace with a small blaze going.

"I'm Jaina, by the way, and this is Gisley, the sex fairy," she said as the man directed them to the bed.

"There is something I need to ensure before we begin," Santos said and went to a mirror. He placed a hand on it, and it glowed with a blue light. Every door in the lair suddenly locked and the halls filled with iron barbs and traps. "Now, your friends can't rush in here when I am busy with other business."

"They weren't planning to, but I understand your distrust," Jaina said.

"So which of you, two wants to go first?" he asked as he started to remove his black padded armor.

"I thought we were going to do it together?" Gisley asked in surprise.

You're that kind of whores?" he asked with a funny smile.

Jaina shook her head and turned to Gisley, planting their lips firmly together as the two women started to fondle each other. He watched as they began to kiss and rub, moaning passionately as they stimulated one another. Jaina eventually pushed Gisley to her back on the bed and then got down on all fours to eat her wet pussy. Gisley cried out in delight with eyes closed as Jaina lapped up her sweet glitter.

Jaina had a plan, but it required he fuck Gisley first. All she wanted to do now was get him so aroused he would do whatever they wanted. Once Gisley was good and moaning, she pulled away and turned to Santos to beckon him in. She held Gisley's tender folds open with one hand while she took hold of his cock with the other. She pulled him to her mouth and sucked firmly, putting her oral mastery skill to use by going to the base of his cock.

[lvl 14 sex slave skill: Oral mastery] Passive - Oral sex provides extra stimulation to the one you are giving it to. You cannot choke and have no gag reflex.

He was a generous man with a good, firm cock, and she was going to make sure he remembered this night forever. She looked up with his cock deep in her throat as he gazed down to meet her stare. She hit him with pleading innocence, doing her best to make him hungry to fuck.

[lvl 2 Seductress Skill: Pleading innocence] Fall into a state where she appears to be innocent, causing angry or aggressive targets to change their opinion of her. Even swaying people to believe she is innocent of crimes she has actually committed. Targets already attacking are not affected. Does not affect undead, or constructs.

She saw the sparkle in his eye as a sweet innocent girl sucked at his cock. She fondled his balls with a hand, pulling at them gently as she used soothing touch to drive away any worry of betrayal.

[lvl 5 seductress skill: Soothing touch] With a touch, you can drive away fear, weariness, and pain. Greatly enhances the target's concentration skills and reduces all maintenance costs by half.

He responded with a deep sigh as Jaina sucked him firmly while rubbing Gisleys pussy. She wanted to make sure the fairy was good and wet when he fucked her. She knew that she was the bait to lure him into the trap that was Gisley, the prostitute. Once he was inside Gisley, she would drive him wild in ways he never imagined. Still, she had one more card to play, and when he started to groan, she pulled off his cock and smiled while stroking it.

"Oh, no, you don't get to cum in my mouth," Jaina said. "You're going to fuck this fairy good and hard."

The man nodded as Jaina urged Gisley to move up the bed. Gisley did as instructed and spread her legs wide as Santos climbed in after her with lust in his eyes. Jaina guided his cock into Gisley's warm pussy, then leaned over the fairy to give her another kiss. Jaina knew Gisley would use warm and inviting, so she boosted the effect by using her kiss of the vixen.

[lvl 4 Prostitute skill: Warm and inviting] Your pussy is warm and soft, instantly soothing any man who enters it. Having sex with you instantly boosts their mood and opinion of you.

[lvl 16 Seductress skill: Kiss of the vixen] Kissing a target for thirty seconds grants them a 25% bonus to all sex-related skills.

She held the kiss until the buff took hold and then whispered to Gisley to give him everything. Santos held Gisley's legs wide as he started to fuck her pussy in earnest, causing the fairy to cry out in passion. Jaina knew that Gisley was a sexual monster, but with a considerable boost to her skills, she would be incredibly powerful.

The room filled with wet slaps as Gisley's gooey pussy was given a good firm pounding. Gisley immediately hit him with prolong to ensure the sex would last.

[lvl 11 Sex slave skill: Prolong] Slow the onset of your partner's orgasm, keeping them right at the edge for far longer than they would normally be able to bare. Women have significantly longer orgasms, and men never lose their erections during this period.

Then she looked at him as she chewed her bottom lip, looking almost helpless to his power.

[Lvl 11 Prostitute skill: Pleading look] Give your partner a look that begs them to take you, driving them wild with desire.

Santos smiled and fell over her, thrusting into her body as if trying to consume her. Gisley wrapped her hands around his back, clutching him tightly as she planted a kiss.

[lvl 16 Prostitute skill: Clutching Hands] You clutch your partner's back, desperate to hold on as they ravage you. Slowly transfers stamina from you to your partner so they can keep going and improves the strength of their orgasm.

[lvl 12 Prostitute skill: Kiss of passion] A long, tender kiss that fills your partner with passion and desire for you. Anything they are doing to you will be 50% more stimulating.

The man grabbed her head to hold the kiss as his body worked tirelessly to fuck her. Jaina could tell he was lost to the bliss and desperate to conquer that fairy pussy. Gisley hit him with writhe and squeeze, sending his pleasure soaring to new heights he never dreamed could be.

[lvl 6 Prostitute skill: Writhe] Your body twists and shakes sensuously, significantly increasing the pleasure for you and your partner.

[lvl 13 prostitute skill: Squeeze] You squeeze your holes firmly and can hold them this way for minutes at a time. This greatly increases contact with your partner and improves the rate of orgasms for you.

Now the sex was on as the man ground Gisley into the bed, desperate to finish but never quite reaching the end. Gisley shook in an orgasm that sprayed out around his cock, driving him even more mad to finish the ever-elusive task. Minutes of endless thrusting went by as Gisley had orgasm after orgasm. Santos grew so hungry to cum that he turned Gisley over and pulled her rear up so he could hammer her from behind. Jaina took her opportunity to lay under Gisley's hungry mouth and held the fairy's hot lips to her pussy so she could enjoy the moment too.

"How is it possible a woman's pussy is this good?" Santos cried as Gisley gave him another innocent look. "I just want to fuck this cunt until she screams that she loves me!"

"Gisley has that effect on men," Jaina moaned as she had an orgasm from the hungry tongue in her folds.

Santos growled in frustration and started to give Gisley long hard strokes, causing her to bounce in the bed as she was fucked hard. It was clear he was trying to cum, but no matter how hard he tried, it wouldn't happen. He was teetering on the edge of a powerful orgasm that Gisley kept at bay.

"So, what do you think of our offer?" Jaina asked as she squeezed her own breasts.

"Free access to all of you whenever we want?" Santos asked through clenched teeth.

"We do adventure during the day," Jaina said. "But at night, we entertain guests. Free access to anyone who wants to make use of us then."

"And you will come to the lair once a week to meet our needs?" he asked.

"For as long as we are in the area," Jaina replied. "We do plan to build a lair of our own, but you will all have free access to us if you come to visit."

"And all you want from me is to stop working with people against you?" he said.

"And the money Alexandria took from us," Jaina stipulated. "Every brass coin."

Santos groaned and threw his head back. "Why can't I cum?"

"Because we are sex slaves, and we can decide when you cum," Jaina said. "We can give you hours of endless pleasure followed by the best orgasm of your life."

"I agree!" the man cried as Gisley shook in another orgasm. "I will even give you space in the lair to operate out of so you can explore the caves!"

"Hmm, I think that's a good offer," Jaina laughed and rubbed Gisley's head. "Go ahead, sweetheart, give him what he wants."

Gisley moaned into Jaina's pussy and used finish him to give him the release he sought finally.

[lvl 10 Prostitute skill: Finish him] Bring a man who has been inside you for at least a minute to orgasm instantly]

Santos thrust into her body as he went ridged and growled with a primal groan. Gisley screamed into Jaina's body as she shared the intense orgasm, quaking as her womb was filled with the man's milk. He huffed and stood over her as white rivulets ran down Gisley's thighs, marking his claim on her body as his rogue's prize.

"That was amazing," he said between pants. "I had no idea it could be so good."

"That's what you get when you make love to a skilled prostitute," Jiana said and crawled over Gisley's trembling body. She lay on top of the woman, so her breasts were pressed into the purple rear. She then looked up at Santos with a hungry smile and told him to pull out.

"I am done," the man said as he did as instructed.

Jaina shook her head and grabbed his sex-soaked cock before sucking him in. She savored the flavor of their sex, enjoying the salty taste of his cum. He held the back of her head as she cleaned him off; then, before he could escape, she activated stimulate.

[lvl 10 seductress skill: Stimulate] By using her lips, the seductress can remove the exhaustion effect from a target by gently sucking them. They can also restore a sex partner to full readiness even after an orgasm.

He started to harden in her mouth, indicating that her ability had worked, and his body was ready to go again. She also looked across the room to see he had metal cuffs and chains by the wall. It was probably to hold prisoners for questioning, or perhaps Santos enjoyed a little bondage. She pulled off and sat up to meet his gaze as she stroked his cock.

"Were not done until I have been fucked," Jaina said and then looked around him to the cuffs. "Why don't you put me in those."

omniv
omniv
300 Followers
12