Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santos nodded and stepped back to take her hand and took her to the wall. She smiled to see the arm chains hung through loops on the ceiling and the leg ones went through loops on the floor that were far apart. He took her wrists and locked each in a metal band, noting she already wore leather cuffs. She smiled and said she liked to be bound as he put her legs in cuffs. Then he went to a wheel on the wall and began to turn it. Slowly the chains were pulled, and she was hoisted off the floor to hand by her wrists. Her legs were pulled apart until they were spread wide, and her feet dangled just above the floor. She faced the wall as he returned to stand behind her, running a hand along her rear to test the tenderness of her skin.

Jaina felt her pulse quicken to know she was helpless to this man. Gisley was still flat on the bed, and Roric wouldn't know what was happening until he came looking for her. This started that intoxicating mix of fear and arousal pumping through her system as Santos gave her rear a good swat.

"So what else you like?" he asked as he started to rub her pussy.

"I like being taken when I am helpless," Jaina whispered as he probed her body with his fingers. She moaned and thrashed as she hung from the chains, and he tormented her a moment longer before stepping up to her rear. He worked his way into her pussy, then grabbed her waist before starting a brutal assault on her body.

Jaina threw her head back, truly enjoying the moment as bound and serving made it incredibly intense.

[lvl 10 Sex Slave Skill: Bound and serving] Passive skill that increases sexual pleasure while bound. The more restricted your movements, the more intense the pleasure will be.

She cried out as her first orgasm came in less than a minute, causing Santos to laugh at how much she was enjoying it. He eventually reached around to grab her by the chest, squeezing her body as he thrust from behind. Then, just as she was sure it couldn't be any more intense warm lips kissed her belly button. She looked down in shock to see Gisley kneeling before her in the narrow gap between her and the wall. Gisley smiled a wicked smile and then leaned over to begin licking Jaina's tender bud. The sensation was maddening as her breasts, pussy, and clitoris were attacked, and she rattled her leg chains as she screamed in her second orgasm.

The two of them punished her body as she grabbed at her chains for support. She couldn't move or get away, and the sexual pleasure was relentlessly poured on.

"I love how you whores dress," Santos said as he jerked Jaina's corset away from her breasts. He began to rub her nipples firmly as she looked down to see there was nothing she could do. "It makes it easier to fuck you."

"That's what Roric wanted," Jaina groaned as another orgasm was forced out. "He wants people to take one look at us and know we are whores."

"Well, it works," Santos growled hungrily. "But how do you keep the men off?"

"We always travel with Roric and Evalynn," Jaina replied and threw her head back as Gisley sucked her clit firmly. "Nobody tries anything with him or Evalynn around. People learn we are for sale at the inn, and we quickly make quite a few friends."

"I heard about your dances," he laughed. "I was thinking of coming to see one."

"You should," Jaina cried and thrashed. "I would love to see you in the crowd."

"Maybe I will," he said and gave her a few good deep thrusts that made her cry out. Then, he resumed his normal pace, enjoying having a helpless toy.

Jaina started to cry out in rapid pants as her body rolled over another orgasm; then, she looked down, and terror filled her eyes. Gisley looked up with a smile as she kissed two fingers and went to press them to Jaina's clit.

[Lvl 43 Prostitute skill: touch of Release] Kiss the tips of your fingers, then use them to stroke or man or fondle a woman. Causes the target to orgasm in seconds and to keep doing so until you remove your hand or a full minute goes by.

"Gisley, baby, please no!" Jaina begged, but her please fell on deaf ears as Gisley rubbed her clit firmly. Jaina was thrown into one long, intense orgasm as she shook in broken cries while her body sprayed in response. On it went as she was helpless to stop it, Santos laughing as she started to beg for mercy.

"Gisley! Please!" Jaina cried as she tried to twist away. The intense moment drove Santos mad with lust, and he growled savagely as he shoved deep inside. Jaina could feel him throbbing as her pussy was filled with his seed. She wasn't sure if shared orgasm was working as she was still in the throws of Gisley's endless one.

He finally held still, panting into her back as his cock started to soften. He stepped back, and it dropped out, allowing the hungry Gisley to crawl around her and clean him up. Jaina was left to hang as the two returned to the bed where he sat while Gisley knelt between his legs. She cleaned every inch of him up and then kissed her fingers again before sucking the tip while stroking the base.

Santos fell flat on his back as he cried out, unable to resist Gisley's touch. His orgasm filled her mouth as she swallowed him up, stroking to keep the sweet milk coming. She kept him cumming for the whole minute, eagerly filling up on his tasty cream. When at last she was done with him, he lay panting on the bed, unable to catch his breath.

"I think we should go back to Roric before he gets worried," Gisley said and walked across the room to Jaina. She turned the wheel and let her down before unlocking the cuffs.

"You little scamp," Jaina groaned and fell into Gisley's arms. "I am going to make you pay for that."

"Promises, promises," Gisley teased. "Did you really think I could pass up a chance at your helpless body?"

"You're going into those chains next time!" Jaina growled. "And I will make sure you don't come out until you have had so many orgasms you can't remember your name."

"Sounds fun," Gisley laughed and then kissed the tip of her nose. "But I am concerned Roric will be worried."

"I agree," Jaina huffed and staggered a few steps to get her balance. She looked at Santos, who was still naked and lying flat on his back, unable to recover from the sex. "I hate to rush you, but our master and your men are probably getting nervous about now."

"I will be with you in a minute," he said with a weak wave of his hand.

"I think we broke him," Gisley said with a giggle.

"I will get him up," Jaina sighed and crawled into the bed. She pressed her lips to his cock using stimulation to remove the exhaustion effect and hopefully rouse him from his sex-induced coma.

He reached up to cradle her head, but she pulled away before he could keep her sucking.

"Sorry, that was only to help you recover," Jaina said. "We need you to put everyone's mind at ease."

"I suppose I do have to keep my part of the bargain," he said with a forlorn sigh.

"You do if you want us to come back," Gisley insisted.

"And you do want that, don't you?" Jaina asked as she batted her eyes and used sway opinion to make sure.

"I very much want that," Santos replied and sat up. "Let me get dressed, and I will sort our matter out."

Jaina and Gisley followed him down the hall and back through the secret door to find Alexandria bound, gagged, and looking absolutely furious. The contents of her pack were spilled out on the table, and Roric's two bags of deep pockets were set to one side.

"I take it you found what you were looking for?" Santos asked as he surveyed the scene.

"I did. I hope you found the merchandise to your liking?" Roric replied.

"Very much so," Santos said with a nod. He turned to look at Alexandria and let out a slight chuckle. "I am afraid my new friends here have made me an offer I can't refuse. I will waive my fee and cut of your activities and see you and your men safely out of the valley."

Alexandria's gave him a gaze that reeked of murder, but Santos waved her off and asked Roric to help pick her up. He walked them all down the hall to the locked door that was being hammered on from the other side.

"Ah, my loyal men must think I have been murdered," Santos laughed and finally tore Alexandria's gag away.

"You will wish they had murdered you!" she growled the moment the gag was out.

"Now, now," Santos said with a raised hand. "I am being very kind to you here. My new friends haven't asked me to punish you in any way, and I am not taking advantage of the situation to rob you. All they wanted was the return of their property, and you sent on your way."

"We had a deal!" Alexandria snarled. "You will honor our agreement!"

Jaina realized that Alexandria was using suggestion, but Santos didn't seem bothered at all. He laughed and pounded on the door before ordering his men to stand back so he could open it.

"Are you alright, boss?" one of the men called from the other side.

"You wouldn't believe how good I feel right now," Santos laughed.

"I am pretty sure Alexandria just tried to use suggestion on him," Jaina whispered.

"She did," Gisley whispered back. "But I protected him with fey touch."

[lvl 1 Lunar Fairy Skill: Fey touch basic] You can grant any one person you touch your fey resistances or sight until morning.

"Fey touch?" Jaina replied. "How does that work?"

Gisley explained that she could grant somebody she touched her fey resistance and all fey were immune to sleep, charm, and suggestion. Jaina started to laugh as the door came open, and Santos immediately ordered his men to restrain Alexandria's guards. Once the four surprised men had blades to their throats, he dragged the cursing Alexandria out and handed her over. He ordered his men to take them all the way to the road and send them on their way unharmed. When they were off, he turned to his guests and invited them to lunch.

"Why not?" Roric agreed as Santos clapped his shoulder and began to boast about how happy he was to have met him.

They spent an hour in a hall designed to mimic a beer parlor. Two NPC women did all the serving, and Santos explained how they were often the men's entertainment.

"They don't even serve right," Chandice said as one woman set the mugs down at the edge of the table with the handles facing the wrong way.

"They aren't very good at their jobs," Gisley agreed and looked around to see unwashed tables and spilled beer. "Do they even clean in here?"

"Do you two know about tavern NPCs?" Santos asked.

"We were both barmaids," Chandice replied and got up. "I have to clean this place, or I will go mad."

"I will help you," Gisley said and got up to join her.

Santos laughed as the two girls went into the kitchen and returned with water and rags to begin wiping down all the tables. The NPC maids kept insisting that was their job, but Santos ordered them to focus on serving the food and ignore the two girls.

"So, how did you get into this trouble with Alexandria?" Santos asked as plates of cheap beef and bread were brought to the tables.

Roric explained what Jaina was, and she showed him by changing herself into Gisley. He laughed again as Roric explained how the skill to appear as any woman was highly prized by Alexandria. When she learned Jaina was a seductress as well, the woman went mad with desire to add Jaina to her brothel. The conflict heated up and became openly hostile, so Roric took them all and moved to another town.

"And she followed you here," Santos said with a nod as he cut a hunk of meat off.

"You're not going to eat that?" Chandice asked as she arrived at the table.

"What's wrong with it?" Santos asked and looked around, confused.

"A hunk of seared beef?" Chandice balked. "No seasoning, sauce, or even a side to compliment it?"

"It came with bread?" he offered, but Chandice sighed and told Gisley she was going to the kitchen to cook a proper meal.

"Is she in charge?" Santos asked as Chandice went through the doors.

"Sometimes I wonder," Roric laughed.

"I guess the barmaid in them is taking over," Jaina said as Santos's men arrived.

Santos addressed the men and informed them that Roric and his girls were now allies of the guild. They would be free to come and go as they pleased and would be providing entertainment from time to time. When the men didn't quite understand this part, Gisley stopped wiping down tables to tell them they were prostitutes. This got a series of nods as men understood the meaning now, and Santos went on to explain the terms. They were all informed about the unrestricted use of the women at night in town and how they would visit the lair weekly to provide more direct service. The men looked more than enthusiastic as a pleasing smell from the kitchen filled the air.

"Is that garlic?" Santos asked as she looked at Roric.

"I believe Chandice was often the cook at the inn she came from," Roric said. "I am pretty sure she has some skill in it now."

Gisley had every table and chair wiped down in just a few minutes and asked people to sit down while she hurried off to sweep the floors. Santos spent the next twenty minutes telling Roric of his agreement to let them use the rogue's lair as a base while they explored the caves. Roric was more than appreciative of the offer when the kitchen doors opened, and Chandice put a tray on the table with bowls of red soup and a plate piled high with steaming garlic bread.

"This is your starter," Chandice said and swept the beef and bread plates away.

"Goodness, this is good," Jaina said as she tasted a soup. "I thought it was tomato, but it has rice and lentils in it."

"This is good!" Evalynn cried as she tasted it. "It is so creamy."

"This garlic bread!" Santos cried. "It's so moist and fluffy."

The other men looked unhappy to see the delicacies going on at the other table, but the NPC barmaids started to carry out trays for them as well. Chandice was making enough of everything to feed the whole lair, and before long, the second course arrived at the table.

"Herb glazed chicken breast, steamed and seasoned carrots, with triple whipped mashed potatoes," Chandice said as she set a platter full of plates down. "I also made fresh butter and a seasoned gravy."

Santos looked at the buffet and started to laugh. He demanded to know how Roric managed to build a harem of such highly skilled talent. Roric said the girls came of their own accord, and he was truly blessed by their skills. Santos agreed with him heartily as he dug into the food that was now being passed around to his men.

"Maybe you should live in the lair," Santos laughed. "I would be happy to let those two run the beer hall."

"We can't make near as much money here as we will at the inn," Roric replied as he was proud of his girls. Chandice filled the hall with the flavors and scents of good cooking, while Gisley rapidly cleaned the space and made it look presentable.

By the time the meals were done, Chandice arrived to set a whole cheery pie on the table with a stack of plates. She bid them to eat as much as they wanted and assured the other men that more pies would be out in a minute. She then returned to the kitchen as Santos begged Roric to stay in the lair, but Roric politely declined. However, he did agree to spend one full day a week so the men could use the girls and Chandice could run the kitchens. He pointed out that Chandice was not one of the prostitutes and would not be available to the men. However, Evalynn was and would be happy to satisfy anyone in need.

"You know I might have to send Alexandria a finders fee," Santos laughed. "Thanks to her, we have reached a very rewarding agreement."

"Be careful around her," Jaina urged. "She has the power of suggestion, and we think she was trying to use it on you earlier."

"Is that so?" Santos asked. Jaina nodded and explained how Alexandria often made demands. These demands were the suggestions, but Gisley had rendered him immune to them for a short while.

"I wonder if she was using them on me?" Santos said as he pondered the possibility and dug at the last of his pie. "That might explain why I agreed to work with her so readily."

"It probably was," Roric repled. "But with Gisley around, you can be rendered immune."

"Well, how pleased I am to make your acquaintance," Santos laughed and held up his mug. "Men, let's give a toast to our new friends, Roric and his wonderful harem of women."

Mugs went up all around and voices raised in cheer. Jaina smiled as men drank and ate in respect of their skills in bed and the delights on offer. Sex was truly a powerful thing that could sway hearts and part men from their money. Now they had allies who were bought and brought in line with the power of their bodies. It was hopefully the beginning of a wonderful thing, and a door slammed in the face of Alexandria.

12