Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you like to enjoy the festival with us?" the dark-haired man asked.

"We have a date," Evalynn replied and grabbed Roric's arm. "But thank you for checking to see if we needed company."

The elf put a foot up on the bench to lean over the table, ignoring the fact that Roric was glaring at him.

"Surely you girls would prefer the attention of cultured men to this animal," the elf replied.

"How dare you!" Gisley cried as she shot up, but Roric put a hand on her shoulder as he got up to glare back at the man.

"You cultured men need to find trouble someplace else while you still can," Roric insisted.

"Oh, look, a dog that can talk," the human laughed.

"I will kill them both for you," Evalynn offered as she tightened her grip on the beer stein to use it as a weapon. The two men heard her words and realized none of the girls were impressed, so their demeanor changed sharply.

"What a bunch of whores," the elf said indignantly. "Standing up for something so unw --" he stopped in his words as a blade appeared around his throat, and Santos smiled from behind his shoulder.

"You should be careful who you insult," Santos said into his ear. "You never know who a man's friends are."

"You?" the elf said in alarm. "Aren't you the leader of the thieves guild?"

"I see my reputation proceeds me," Santos replied. "Good, then you realize I can use my rogue skills to not only score a critical hit, but I can add my lethal strike damage to it. You and your idiot friend will be spending the rest of the festival waiting to respawn."

The elf glanced over to see his human friend had a similar blade at his throat, and two more rogues were standing to either side with weapons drawn. He realized quickly his position wasn't tenable and threw up his hands in defeat.

"Now apologize to the ladies for spoiling their day out," Santos insisted as he drew a fine line of blood.

"I'm sorry!" the elf cried. "I behaved foolishly."

"Truly you did," Santos laughed and threw the man back. "Now run away before I think of a good reason to kill you anyway."

The two men backed off and blended into the crowds, some of which were watching the scene unfold with interest. Santos put his blade away and smiled at the girls before turning to Roric.

"Anyone gives you an ounce of trouble, just pass his description to one of my men," he said as two of the rogues suddenly faded from sight. "We will fix the situation for you.

"Thank you," Roric replied with a nod. "It would have been unfortunate if we had to start a brawl here."

"I think it will do some good for people to know the thieves guild will come to your aid if they cause you trouble," Santos laughed. "Now, please, go back to enjoying your food. It is a festival, after all."

"Thank you," Gisley said. The others quickly followed with comments of gratitude as Santos gave them a quick salute and took his remaining rogue into the streets.

"Protected by the thieves guild," Jaina said with a smile. "That must carry some weight."

"We make friends easily," Evalynn commented. "Everybody wants to be friends with girls like us."

"What were those two idiots going to do when all five of us attacked them?" Chandice asked. "Did they think they could goad Roric into a fight, and we would stand by to see who the winner was?"

"Maybe they thought we would walk off with the winner?" Gisley said.

"Well, they called us whores when we made it clear that wasn't going to happen," Jaina said.

"Let's not dwell on it," Roric insisted as he finished his beer. "We have a lot of fun to have yet."

"I agree," Chandice said. "I especially want to see you navigate that water game."

"Why does everybody want to see me get wet?" Roric laughed. They finished their meal and headed off to find the strange game and eventually found it at the end of a street. The tank was made of wood magically enchanted to hold the water. Inside were eight wooden platforms moving back and forth at various speeds. The woman running the event dared anyone to cross the platforms and reach the other side dry. The prize was an ever full stein. A mug that, once a drink was poured into, would replenish that drink on its own every three minutes, ten times a day. They watched two other men attempt the crossing, each making it about halfway before making a misstep that sent them into the water.

"You can do it!" Gisley cried as Roric handed all his equipment to Evalynn and took to the platform in just his shirt and pants. People cheered at his daring, and the woman running it said he was going to smell like a wet dog soon. Roric paid ten gold for the privilege of getting wet and then looked out over his face.

Roric tensed as he watched the platforms move about. None of them were particularly fast, but some would stop and change direction, while others moved side to side at a slow, methodical pace. One part of the rules was that it would sink if he stood on any platform longer than ten seconds, costing him the game. It seemed like the best bet was to run right down the center, but that was where the pausing platforms would be the trickiest. It would be better to start from a corner and use those platforms to carry him across at an angle. With his plan set, he moved to the right and gave the girls one final glance before making the first step.

Stepping from a stationary stage to a moving platform was disorientating, and he teetered as people cheered. With great struggle, he quickly gained his feet, setting up to move to the next platform. Seconds counted as he stepped to the next platform moving in the opposite direction. This one too nearly toppled him over, and he fell to his hands to regain his balance. As unheroic as it was to crawl across the platforms, he realized it was the best way to go. His gnoll stature made it easy to scurry on all fours, and he quickly crossed to the next as his girls cheered him on.

"I am going to so regret this," he said as he waited for platform four that paused near the center. Seconds were precious, and soon the one he stood on would sink, but at the last second, he realized he couldn't wait. So he leaped over the empty gap to the fifth platform as it went by, grabbing it firmly with his hands to avoid tumbling over the side.

Now people were cheering wildly as he was in striking distance of actually making it across. Platform six was easy to do, and that left him with only two to reach the other side. These were two of the fastest moving, and number seven liked to stop and change direction. He waited until they were almost next to each and then darted across as fast as possible. He dashed across seven, who suddenly stopped, his momentum causing him to stumble onto eight. With a final bit of strength, he wobbled and rolled, throwing himself over the edge and onto the far platform.

People cheered as Roric lay panting and looking up, grateful he was still dry. The woman announced they finally had a winner and held up the decorative stein waiting for Roric to come around and claim it. He took the mug with gratitude and held it out as his four girls rushed up to him and took him into a hug. People in the crowd cheered even more, to see him embraced by his girls, and he took his prize away as they argued about what beer to fill it with.

They visited the sausage row next, and the girls gorged themselves on cooked sausage of every kind. Chandice was partial to a cheesy one, while Gisley liked one that was particularly hot. Jaina and Evalynn found one rich with garlic and onion, and all cast their votes for their favorite. Roric filled the magic stein with a purple beer named Dark rose, and the girls all passed it around, savoring the drink as the mug continued to refill.

They cheered for the belly dancers, and the girls got a chance to throw coins for other women for a change. But when the sun moved and faded away, the real fun began. Magical fireworks filled the sky, and the girl's magical dragons stood out as the strange animals danced on their shoulders. They finally returned to the stage full of minstrels as they played a funny yet lively mix of songs from the real world. It was here that Gisley started to bounce, and Jaina realized that it was time to burn the little Fairies energy off. She danced with Gisley first, then with Chandice as Evalynn took on the happy fairy. Roric sat back with his magical stein, admiring the smiling faces as his girls laughed and played. Day after day, his dreams came true, and his girls looked truly happy. He hoped magical moments like this would be common until the four girls turned on him and demanded he dance with them.

For the next few hours, Roric did something he dreaded, dancing with a woman, or in this case, four of them. When the festival finally ended and they arrived at the inn, all the girls were anxious to get him into bed. He made love to them slowly, savoring their passion as they took turns pleasing their master. When the night was long in the hour, he fell asleep under a blanket of naked women, hoping that this was how it would be every day going forward.

12