All Comments on 'Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 35'

by omniv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptrabout 1 year ago

Love this series! Glad to see the group moving around and expanding the characters.

omnivomnivabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you are enjoying it. I wanted to remind you that you can support my efforts by following the patreon link in my bio description. Their is also a discord server where I do talk to readers and answer questions.

I have to say I love literotica as my story has gotten significantly more exposure here than anywhere else. However, I would love it if they integrated a donation button or two, or allowed authors to pay a small monthly amount for access to more tools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very much enjoyed this. Crushed out the whole series in under a week. I like that the plot has a consistent through line and the developments seem logical escalations of previously established conditions rather than at the sole whim of passion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wished they stayed at the rundown bar tbh. I didn't really like the rest of the story when they go to the White Tiger and everything that took place there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useromniv@omniv
I love writing stories and have realized that I like to write about loving harems and sex. So I went WILD with it. Please see my Patreon for current progress on Jaina the sex slave and some one-off short sex scenes. https://www.patreon.com/omnierotica You can see some artwo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES