Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" Jaina cried, thankful a man was taking her. Her breasts bounced as he pounded her from behind, forcing her moans out in short gasps. She closed her eyes to focus on the intense fucking happening between her legs and wondered how Rajeen could ever think she would not desire men. Her first orgasm came less than a minute into the sex, and she clutched the blankets as her head was thrown back in a howl.

Evalynn's hands slid over her shoulders as the woman knelt beside her. Jaina loved that they were watching her be fucked so forcefully. She even relished knowing that they sometimes got to have slow tender sex while she always got it fast and hard. This was the role she was born to play, her master's fuck toy, used for his pleasure. Just thinking that made her smile and brought on the second orgasm that flushed her wet. Evalynn's leaned over her body, wrapping her hands around her chest to grope at her breast, clutching them firmly. She began to roll Jaina's nipples, adding to the sensation that flooded her body. Her feet twisted as the tension built while Evalynn leaned over to whisper in one ear. She admonished Jaina for being a good slave and encouraged her to sing for her master.

Jaina did as she was told, opening up her voice to cry out so everyone could hear how much she loved her fucking. She was sure the people in nearby rooms could hear her being put in her place by her master.

"I love you!" Jaina cried as her body rolled in a third orgasm, her back arching as she struggled to contain the ever-increasing pleasure. Roric responded by going at her even harder, demonstrating his love by proving he was in charge. The wet slaps added the loud cries so that anyone in the hall would know Jaina was being pounded. Evalynn clutched Jaina's breasts hard as Roric thrust so deep Jaina's knees came off the bed. Then, with a growl, his orgasm came, and Jaina shared it, rolling in yet another even more powerful release.

The orgasm rocked her to the core, sending her into deep, panting breaths. She threw her head down only to discover that Chandice was climbing into bed before her. She lay on her back and spread her legs wide, presenting her pussy to be eaten. From behind came warm licks as Roric pulled back, his knot causing Jaina's abused pussy to bulge out. Gisley leaned in to lick the edges of the bulge, tasting Jaina's sex as Rorics seed leaked out around the edges.

This was what Jaina loved, having a master and mistress who showed their love by using her as their slave. Playing in Rajeen's harem was fun, but it was only sex, and the sheer number of women made it interesting. However, she did like the bondage and being put on display. Maybe she could talk Roric into a little of that. Certainly, Chandice would love to see her restrained.

She leaned in with a moan to feast on her mistress's pussy as Roric remained firmly rooted in hers. It was the life she wanted, and Rajeen was crazy if she thought Jaina would ever change. She had another orgasm when Roric finally came out, spurred on by Gisley's warm tongue and Evalynn's tender caresses. She shared a fifth with Chandice and was finally allowed to rest. The others pushed her into Chandice's arms, then fell over her to lay in a bundle of sex.

"I missed you last night," Chandice said as she stroked Jaina'a head. "I started to have doubts that this arrangement was a good idea, but I am glad it happened. It helped me realize just how much I love you and how badly I miss you when you're gone."

"Oh," Gisley and Evalynn sighed as they listened to the tender words.

"I missed you too," Jaina replied as she nestled in closer. "This is where I belong, in your arms."

"This is where you belong," Chandice agreed. "And I will never stop reminding you of it."

"Thank you," Jaina sighed.

"Now, go have sex with strange men and make us some money," Chandice teased.

"Gee, thanks," Jaina laughed as Gisley and Evalynn hugged her tightly. They snuggled tightly for a long while until Roric joined them on the bed. Then they all fell on him, savoring the warm fur of their master as he praised them for being so wonderful.

The rest of the day was spent together, exploring the fantastic inn. Roric took them to a hall set aside purely for dining, and Jaina laughed when they were handed actual menus. She was surprised by the food choices as well, with many options being recreations of foods from the real world.

"They serve fish and chips?" Evalynn laughed.

"And they have sushi," Gisley pointed out.

"Fried mushrooms," Jaina sighed as she saw one of her favorite foods. "Oh, can we please get some?"

"Get whatever you like," Roric insisted. "We don't have to pay for anything, remember?"

"Oh, that's right," Jaina laughed and looked down to see an assortment of alcoholic drinks. Some of these were recreations of real-world things, and she ordered a rum punch the second one of the serving girls showed up. The woman was a fairy-like Gisley but shorter with a more insect-like appearance. She blinked at Jaina with faceted eyes and stood there as if confused.

"Is something wrong?" Jaina asked.

"Umm, why you here?" The girl said as she looked at Jaina's exposed body. "Harem girls are supposed to eat in the private halls unless they are working."

"Jaina is only on loan," Chandice interjected. "She has special privileges and is allowed to eat with us when not on duty."

"Oh, umm, but nobody told me," the woman said. "I am not supposed to serve harem girls, and I don't want to get in trouble."

Chandice looked enraged, but Roric stood up and calmed the situation. "Then consider it my order. You bring it for me, and I will decide which of my girls gets to drink it."

"Of course, I didn't mean to be rude," the woman insisted. "It's just our master is very assertive in her rules. I don't want to end up in her belt if you get my meaning."

"Her belt?" Gisley said as Jaina giggled and assured the girl they were not offended.

She ran off with their drinks order as Jaina decided to explain how Rajeen meted out punishment. She described how Rajeen used chastity belts to punish her slaves. The crime of having sex with a man was a full year in chastity, which prompted Chandice to joke Jaina would be in one soon.

"She told me I had special permission," Jaina countered.

"Hmm, perhaps we could negotiate her being in a belt when not performing her duties," Roric suggested.

"Hey," Jaina countered as Evalynn and Gisley snickered. "I happen to like having sex."

"But I am your master," Roric replied. "If I told you I wanted to keep you locked away, would you accept it?"

Jaina felt her heart begin to race as Roric asked a direct question that challenged her own desires. Yes, she loved having sex, but her first and foremost desire was to please him. Above all other regards, obeying his command took precedence, and with a nod of her head, she admitted she would wear it.

"Then let's talk about it no more," Roric replied and looked over to see three harem girls walking by. "I see she lets them wander about."

"She never said we couldn't wander," Jaina replied. "But she doesn't want us to talk."

"Oh, you can talk outside the harem chambers," the waitress said as she returned with the drinks. She set two of them before Roric with a wink, then handed out the others. "It's only in the harem chambers you are supposed to keep quiet. The only thing Rajeen wants to hear is your moans of pleasure inside there."

"So I can talk to the other girls, provided it's outside the chambers?" Jaina asked.

"Of course," the woman replied. "You are talking to one right now."

"You're a harem girl?" Jaina asked in surprise as she looked at the woman's fine silk wraps.

"Some of us wear clothes when doing domestic tasks," the woman said and turned around to show them her pretty pink rear. She lifted the silk so they could see the paw that marked her as one of Rajeen's girls. Gisley took an extra-long look admiring the fairy's cute butt as Jaina smiled to think of how hot the sex would be between the two fairy girls.

"And we can wander the whole inn?" Jaina asked.

"Well, most of us can't leave the harem chambers," the waitress replied. "They have to stay in the rooms set aside for them, keeping their promise of silence. Their are girls that haven't spoken a word in five years."

"That doesn't seem very nice," Chandice said as she sipped her drink.

"Oh, I love it," the waitress said. "When my service as a waitress is up, I get to stay in the harem for years. I can't wait."

"Huh," Jaina said and looked to Gisley and Evalynn. "Could either of you live like that?"

"I would die," Gisley said. "I love to sing so much."

"I don't think I could do it either," Evalynn agreed. "I crave hearing words of passion and need to be able to tell you that I love you."

"You can communicate all that with a look and a gentle kiss," the waitress insisted. "Honestly, you have to experience it for a little while. You will soon realize that words only get in the way. A moan of passion during sex says more than a hundred promises of love."

"I admire how you look at this," Jaina said as she considered the thoughtful answer.

"Just curious, can the harem girls leave the inn?" Evalynn asked.

"Only with special permission," the waitress replied. "And there are five harem queens who help manage the girls. They leave on regular tasks, but otherwise, you are expected to stay here."

"Hmm, I would say the collars would bring you crawling back, but most of the collars can't be real," Roric said.

"Our mistress has twelve collars," the waitress corrected. "The favored girls get to wear them. The rest are just for show."

"I must be favored," Jaina said and touched the collar around her neck. "Because mine is definitely a slave collar, I checked my character sheet."

"Then you are a lucky girl," the waitress said with a loving smile. "Now

, what can I get you to eat?"

The girls were eager to try various things and began asking if they could taste each other's food. Roric laughed and told the girls to order two things each so that they could share between themselves. He also doubled up the mushroom and an order of onion rings so everyone could try them. Then they sat back and feasted with Evalynn feeding Gisley as the two women exchanged loving smiles.

Jaina witnessed firsthand how a lot could be said with just a smile and a loving look. She began to wonder if she would willingly give up speaking to develop a more silent language of love. It was enticing to think she could spend years without saying a word that wasn't a moan of pleasure. Then Roric placed his hand over hers, and she looked up to see his eyes and the love he carried. Without a word, she knew exactly what he was thinking and realized the waitress was right.

"Well, I learned several things today," Jaina said as she leaned into him to share a kiss. "Love can be shared in many different ways. Silently with a look, passionately with a kiss, but words have power, and I need to be able to tell my master, I love you."

"And I love you," Roric replied before taking her face in his hands. "I look forward to when we leave so you can be mine again. Then we will go look for a place to build our home."

"What about your dungeon?" Jaina asked.

"I have been inspired by what I see here," Roric said and looked around. "I want our forest home where my slave girls prowl about sharing love with those lucky enough to find them.""

"You really want that for us?" Jaina whispered.

"Except on the days you are chained to my throne," Roric answered. "Otherwise, your task is to have sex with as many people as possible."

Jaina laughed as she considered the contradiction between Rajeen and Roric. One wanted her slaves all to herself, sharing their love only with women. The other wanted his slaves to have wild sexual adventures and encouraged them to share their love with any gender. She realized that with Rajeen, life would be interesting, but with Roric, it would be adventurous. No matter what lay ahead, she knew Roric was her path, and Rajeen just an adventure along the way.

12