Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bought a girl a fancy new dress. What did you expect was going to happen?" Jaina said, then went to help Gisley try it on. Gisley bounced as the garment fitted over her body, leaving her shoulders bare and making her look innocent.

"How do I look?" she asked with blue eyes that sparkled with joy.

"Umm, was that the look we were shooting for?" Evalynn asked.

"No, but I like the effect," Chandice said with a pleased smile.

"Great, now we are going to have to beat the men off with a stick," Jaina laughed.

"I have a very sharp glaive that can do wonders for keeping men at bay," Evalynn offered.

"We shouldn't need that," Roric said while looking Gisley up and down. "And you look radiantly beautiful."

Gisley smiled so wide Jaina was sure it was painful. She bounced a little more before turning to the mirror, trying to see herself from every angle.

"It really is a pretty dress," Jaina said.

"A pretty dress for a pretty woman," Roric said and walked up to wrap his arms around Jaina. "We got you a dress as well," he said.

"Oh, is mine going to make me look like a school girl?" Jaina teased.

"No," Chandice laughed. "But now that you planted that image, I might get you that one next." She reached into her backpack and pulled out a silver and white gown woven with little blue stones. It had long arms and a skirt that went to her ankles. It was covered in lace and ruffles, but the back was wide open, and the top clung to her chest.

"My, My," Jaina said as she took the gown in her hands. "I feel like a princess on her way to the ball."

"We wanted something that matched your purity," Roric said as Jaina burst out laughing and nearly fell over. She stumbled to the bed with tears in her eyes as she struggled to get control of herself.

"What's so funny?" Chandice asked.

"My purity!" Jaina wheezed, trying to catch her breath. "Oh, I am laughing so hard I could pee!"

"I don't think somebody considers herself very pure," Evalynn commented.

"Oh, common," Jaina protested. "I could give a succubus a run for her money with the body count I've had."

"That doesn't mean your not pure," Roric countered. "You do that because I tell you to, and you obey. But inside, your heart is full of love, and you desire to give people meaningful experiences. All three of you would rather make love to a man than just have sex, and it shows."

"Well, I appreciate your definition of purity, but I think the dictionary would disagree with you," Jaina countered and held out the dress. "Still, I love this outfit." She smiled and put the dress on, bending over at the hips so her loved ones could see her pussy. Once the garment was in place, she held out her arms and turned about so everyone could admire it.

"You do look like a princess," Roric said approvingly.

"Thank you," Jaina replied, doing a little curtsy. "This fits amazingly well. How did you know my size?"

"Because it's modeled on me," Chandice said and walked up to run a hand along Jiana's arm. "I love dressing you all, and I noticed you, and I wear the same size. Not that it matters much, the dresses are magical and will adjust to fit a range of sizes."

"Oh, right," Jaina replied with a nod. "I remember that from a Reddit post. Well, thank you for the dress. Is there anything I can do to show you how much I appreciate it?"

"I can think of plenty of ways for you to show your appreciation," Chandice said hungrily.

"I can start showing you right now," Jaina offered with a lick at her lips.

"Oh, I would like that, but Roric has one more gift for you," Chandice said and stepped back.

Jaina looked to Roric, who held out his hand to reveal her red gem. It was now mounted to a golden stem made of corded spirals. It was as long as her hand and ended in a curved shield made of thin wires to that it looked like lace.

"My gem," Jaina said in surprise and reached up to run a finger over the red object.

"Now, it can stay where it should but is easily removed when you need to," Roric said and handed it to Chandice, who walked behind Jaina.

"Bend over, lover," Chandice said as she ran a hand over Jaina's rear.

Jaina nodded and reached down to lift the hem of her dress while bending over, so her butt was presented to Chandice. Chandice smiled and worked the gem in until it popped into place.

"I am doing a lot of bending over for you today," Jaina laughed.

"Well, you are my girlfriend," Chandice replied and tested the fit. "It seems to be firmly in place. See what you think of it."

Jaina turned her rear to the mirror to see the golden shield perfectly cupped her full pussy. It was now encased in a cage of golden bars, locked away as safely as if she was wearing the belt.

"This is as protective as the chastity belt," Jaina said as she rubbed at the cage to discover she couldn't stimulate herself at all.

"It was meant to be," Roric said. "I wanted you to feel locked away while it was in."

"I do feel locked away," Jaina said and looked to the others. "Why do I feel better to know that's back inside me?" Jaina asked as she stood up.

"I think the lizardman went out of his way to make that encounter special," Roric said. "He touched your heart and made it clear he wanted you to keep that gem inside until the belt came off. Naturally, you want to honor his wishes, and it makes you feel better to know you are doing so in some small way."

"Why are you so willing to let us do this?" Jaina asked and looked at Roric. "You care so much about our feelings that you allow us to have attachments to other men."

"That's easy to answer," Roric said and looked from face to face. "I know without doubt or reservation that you all belong to me and that any attachment you share with another is only with my permission. If I told you to stop, I know you would do so without so much as an argument."

"Of course, we would," Evalynn replied. "I didn't understand this at first, but you're the one that makes this possible. I need to know you are going to love me at the end of the day, or I couldn't go through with it."

"Me neither," Gisley added. "I like it when they fall in love with me, but I know who my master is, and I need his approval."

"Which is why I don't need to lock the collars," Roric said and cradled Jaina in his arms. "I also know that by helping you honor that man's wishes in some small way, you will love me more for it."

"You are the rarest man in the world," Jaina replied. "I don't know how I got so lucky to have met you."

"I am the lucky one," Roric replied. "Your selfless devotion to obeying me has created a life full of magic. It has also shown two others how wonderful it could be and drawn them into our family. I mean what I say when I tell you that you are the greatest treasure in all the world."

"Awww," Gisley said and joined the hug. Evalynn and Chandice joined a moment later, the five of them embracing as they acknowledged they were a family.

When the hug finally broke up, Roric stepped back and told his girls he wanted them to make love. The three smiled as Chandice went to the head of the bed and laid back, lifting her dress before becking Evalynn in with a finger. The elf woman crawled into the bed and gently nestled her face between the woman's legs. Gisley climbed in after, laying on her back under Evalynn and pulling the woman down. Her warm tongue began to lick, feasting on the folds above as Jaina bent over the edge of the bed and pried the fairy's legs open. Now she joined the line, savoring the flavor of fairy glitter as she lapped up the sweet honey.

Roric sat back and watched, waiting for the chain reaction he knew was coming. When it finally hit, it was Chandice who had the orgasm first. Shared orgasm triggered Evalynn a second later, but then Gisley was triggered by Evalynn. Jaina was only a few seconds behind as she shared Gisley's orgasm, her body quivering as the spasm ran down the line of women.

Roric waited till they had a few more, the orgasms coming in rapid succession. Then he ran a hand along Jaina's rear, teasing the skin around her golden shield. He leaned over to whisper in her ear as she feasted on Gisley's body.

"I almost forgot to tell you," Roric said as she continued to eat. "I ran into your lizardman while out in the streets. I told him how grateful you were and that you wished there was some way to thank him. I then gave him a small jar of Gisley's glitter and told him which nights to use it so Gisley could find him to pull you into his dreams. On those nights, you will be his to use how he wants and thank him for his generous gifts."

Jaina moaned in Gisley's body in response as she kissed her neck. She began to wonder if the dream she had just had, was actually her lizardman lover? It was so magical a thought that it made her want to cry for joy. Roric made all of this possible, always pushing to fulfill the dreams of his slave girls. She couldn't imagine loving Roric more than she did now and knew her devotion would never waiver even after a thousand years.

12