Obsidian's First Time

Story Info
Young dragon discovers he loves to hoard lovers.
9.5k words
4.73
8.8k
21

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss many. If you spot any, please let me know down at the comments!

_______________

Obsidian took another sip of his cup; the wine was surprisingly sweet and fresh. Before he could even put his glass down, one of the priestesses was refilling it, gently bending towards him and giving him a lovely smile and a wink.

The young dragon did not expect this and blushed hard, almost spilling his drink and gave the gorgeous raven-haired lady a dorky smile, reflexively hiding a little.

Was his human shape attractive? He had always changed into it without thinking and had never asked anybody about it. Besides, William, his adopted brother, seemed to be the one that always attracted all the attention.

And speaking of the devil, Obsidian almost jumped as Will laughed with thunderous enthusiasm at some joke that the surrounding priestesses must have told him.

Obsidian looked at his brother with a mix of jealousy and pride. Will was a bloody mountain for a human, a big, long-haired lion of a man, with chiselled features and a fantastic sense of humour. He was also, though Obsidian did not say this out loud often, a great brother. He had cared for Obsidian always and had never been bothered that his little brother spent most of his time looking like a big scaly cat.

Despite their almost constant quarrelling, he knew he could depend on him always, and he would happily put his life in his hands.

William laughed thunderously again, kicking Obsidian out of his thoughts and making him want to strangle his brother, lovingly, of course.

"Do you have to be so loud, Will?" said Obsidian, while giving William a judging look.

Will looked at him with his wide brown eyes and giggled, his face sporting a smile as wide as his face.

"Come on, John! We're celebrating! There's wine, food, nothing to worry about... and we're surrounded by lovely ladies! Relax a bit and have fun!" he punched Obsidian in his shoulder playfully.

Ouch, Obsidian thought, OK, he is only human... how is he so strong?!

The young dragon rubbed his shoulder and rolled his eyes, returning to his drink.

"Come on, little bro, you play hard to get, but we both know that you're just shy... those two ladies have been looking at you all night!" Will said while pointing somewhere in the room.

Obsidian looked toward where Will was pointing. Two of the priestesses of Ishtar had indeed been eyeing him all night, and they were very pretty. But what was he supposed to do? Going to them would be rude and needy, and the very idea made him feel extremely insecure.

Suddenly, a clinging sound made the laughter in the room quiet down. The head priestess had stood up, and everyone was looking at her.

The woman might have been a goddess herself. She must have been into her 50s, but she was still stunning, with long black hair that flowed down her back, gorgeous, tanned skin and deep black eyes that seemed to hold untold wisdom behind her weathered, yet gorgeous face.

"My dear sisters, guests and performers, we have gathered here today to celebrate the return of some of our own, that had sadly gone missing in the last month, and later we found out were in the direst of danger," she took a breath and people nodded at her, some letting out some cheerful noises. "Fortunately, thanks to the heroic actions of two brave and honourable souls, our sisters were rescued and have returned to us." She turned towards Will and Obsidian, "Please dear guests, stand up!" she said with a smile.

Obsidian and Will stood up. While Will was waving at the cheering room, Obsidian just nodded solemnly and averted his eyes a little by trying to look to the side, and, as he did this, he fell right into a pair of beautiful green eyes.

The two priestesses that Will had pointed before were looking at him, and they were much closer. Both wore a flowing white linen robe that hid little and didn't cover much over the waist anyway, with only a couple of straps holding it to the two beauties' shoulders. Their arms, backs and cleavage were exposed, and their skin and fur shone under the lamplight.

The one on the right of the pair was a lithe, short lady, with bright red hair that was bundled into a ponytail that struggled to contain all her curls. Her face was slightly angular, and her ears a little pointy, which made him think she was a half-elf or similar. Her blue eyes seemed timid, but she gave him a sweet, complicit smile. The priestess' body, albeit tiny and lithe, was sinuous and had just enough curves to give her dress a little spring. She was barefoot on the stone floor, and her dainty feet seemed as they had been carved to be in ballet shoes.

The other priestess was taller, with a curvy body that rippled with energy, and Obsidian could make out her ab muscles even through her fur and the thin linen robe. She was some variety of catfolk, with gorgeous orange fur and tiger stripes covering her whole body. Despite this, she had long flowing blonde hair, and her green cat-like eyes were locked with his, as those of a predator about to pounce on her prey. She waved one of her slender clawed hands at him and gave him a wink. Obsidian could not help but notice that her strong solid thighs were clenching a little, and she stood on the stone floor with her paws as if standing on a pair of heels. Her face was a pleasant mixture of human and feline features, and he could swear that she was purring just from having his attention.

Obsidian took a deep breath and tried to focus back on the room. He noticed that Will had once again sat down and, somewhat clumsily, he did the same, rushing to his chair and taking a long drink of his wine.

"They most definitely like you, little brother," Will said with a mocking and yet proud tone.

"Stop messing with me, Will," interjected Obsidian, "they were probably looking because I was being so awkward when the head priestess asked us to stand."

Will took a long look at him and giggled. "Oh, my gods... you're blushing!" he said, slapping Obsidian in the back, who groaned and gave him a thousand-yard stare.

"Wait here, little bro," he winked at him and stood up, heading straight to the two priestesses, while Obsidian looked at him with his jaw slightly ajar. He quickly moved his sight toward the glass of wine, which he was hastily refilling as he felt a storm of emotions inside him. He felt like a kettle on the fire, about to pop and whistle from the boiling water inside it.

Obsidian felt Will's hand on his shoulder and his brother crouched, so their heads were at the same level and whispered in his ear, "They like you, little brother."

"Stop teasing me Will, please, we're not all as smooth as you in these situations," Obsidian said, blushing more and taking another long sip of his cup.

He had stopped looking, but he felt Will move away from him again, and towards the two priestesses. Obsidian had no idea what he was up to, but he wanted the earth to swallow him.

Obsidian returned to his drink, trying to vanish into the cup, but he felt someone to his side again. He turned his head ready to scold Will again, when he met with the green eyes of the tiger-like priestess, who was looking at him with a naughty smile, her tail swishing behind her. He tried to babble something at her but then suddenly, Will, who was next to the tigress while holding the redhead beauty by the shoulder, spoke again.

"Miss, Ela, was it?" the tigress nodded, "my little brother here does not believe me when I tell you both like him." Will's mocking tone was also filled with pride, and he had such a smirk that Obsidian would have punched him if he wasn't so intimidated and embarrassed right now.

The tigress, Ela, lifted Obsidian's chin and took a long sultry look at him. "I believe we do yes, my sister and I think your brother is a total cutie... and from what they tell us he is also lovely, though a bit shy." She gave Obsidian a wide smile, and the young dragon could feel his blood flowing in all directions in his overheating body.

Obsidian babbled like an idiot and then turned to Will. "Bro, Will... what do I do now?" he asked. The two beauties laughed, but it wasn't a laugh of mockery, but one of cute delight.

Will's laugh thundered across the temple, and he slapped Obsidian on the back again, catching his breath. "Little bro, it's very simple," he said, cleaning a tear from his eye from the laughter. "You say to them, that you like them too, and if they would like to join you for the evening." He winked at his little brother, beaming with pride, but a with a little of "I told you so" in his eyes.

"Em... well, would you two fine ladies want to join me for the evening?" Obsidian had spent a lot of time in human form, and he still couldn't get used to the feeling of blushing.

The red-haired beauty caressed his black hair and smiled. "We'd be delighted to! Right Ela?." The tigress sat on the table in front of Obsidian, looking at him as if dinner had just been served. Her legs dangling from the edge in a movement that Obsidian found totally hypnotic.

The other priestess pointed, with no shame in her voice, to Obsidian's lap and said, "May I?" Obsidian, while still a bit dazzled, signalled with his hand for her to go ahead, and the dainty beauty sat on his lap. She was so petite one of his thighs was enough for her to sit on, and Obsidian felt she weighed as much as a feather.

She held on to him with one of her arms, rested her head on his ample chest with a coquettish look in her eye, while the tigress was resting her exotic yet gorgeous paws on his other thigh.

"I'm, ah, Ob... I mean, my name is John, pleasure to meet you." The two beauties giggled and looked at each other.

"My name is Elana, but everyone calls me Ela, nice to meet you, cutie," she ended by winking at him, which made Obsidian aggressively blush again. "And this lovely lady," she said, pointing at the red head on Obsidian's lap, "Is my sister, Nylikei. But we all call her Nyl."

Nyl smiled at him and said, with a voice sweet as honey, "it's a pleasure, John."

Obsidian stood there for a second like an idiot, making the two ladies giggle again. "Wait a second," he said, "sisters?"

Ela nodded and laughed. "Indeed! And not just sisters because we're both priestesses, though I guess that counts!"

Nyl took over from Ela, "Our mother is a priestess too, though from a different temple." She had us both, but we're daughters from different fathers, though I guess that's obvious." She playfully closed Obsidian's mouth, which was slightly ajar while the sisters told him this.

"There was something about you that was super similar, but I couldn't quite place how!" Obsidian said, still a bit surprised, blushing even harder, if that was even possible.

"Careful Nyl," said Ela with a playful, almost purring tone, "he seems ready to pop like a kettle!."

The two women laughed and Nyl, to Obsidian's continued surprise and delight, kissed his cheek and cuddled against him.

"Relax, cutie," said Nyl with a soft and gentle voice, "everything is ok."

Obsidian wondered if the sisters were psychic, because as silly as that was, that's right what he needed to hear.

While still tense, he relaxed a little, and even took the chance to hug Nyl closer to his chest. The petite woman gently moaned, and Obsidian could have sworn her eyes shone for a second.

"What's your story, cutie?" Ela asked Obsidian while her feline feet rested on his lap next to Nyl. Her toe claws, gently caressing his belly through his shirt.

"What do you mean?" Obsidian asked, who was slowly coming to the realization that two very attractive and potentially very "thirsty" women were making him the full focus of their attention.

"What's the story between you and Will? something tells me it might be like us... While there is something definitely similar about you both, but you look nothing alike" Ela said, trailing off as she got comfier on the table.

"Oh! Between me and my brother? Well, it's no secret I'm adopted. Our mother found me when I was little, and we've grown up together." Obsidian said, noticing how Ela was loosening her linen robes, making her cleavage so open that her nipples might slip out with a gentle breeze.

"I actually thought you might share some parentage" Nyl said while caressing Obsidian's chest, "you're both so handsome."

Obsidian giggled like an idiot, but inside he felt somewhat guilty from getting that complement, after all... this wasn't even his native form.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I have always known Will is the one with the looks in the family..." Obsidian said, trying to hide his slight discomfort.

Ela downed her glass of wine and licked her lips sensually, giving him a look that he would never forget. Her posture had barely changed, and yet, Obsidian could tell that the gorgeous feline was saying in equal measure "I'm going to devour you" and "take me, dammit."

After a short pause that felt like an instant, she checked her glass again and made a fake sad face.

"Oh, I seem to be out of wine, this will simply not do," she said, making cute kitty eyes at Obsidian.

"I'll go get us some more if you want" said Obsidian, guessing that was the right thing to do, but Ela firmly placed one of her feline feet on his lap, keeping him in place.

"We have a full bottle back in our room... if you'd like to join us," Nyl said, looking at him with her shiny eyes in such a way that Obsidian got goosebumps all over his skin.

Without warning, Ela stood up and snuggled against him, getting her lips close to his ear and whispered to him "offer to take us there, cutie."

Obsidian shivered from top to bottom, and Ela winked at him as she noticed this. Almost without thinking, he stood up holding Nyl against his chest as if she was a puppy he just found on the street and offered his hand to Ela.

"May I take you to your room, my lovely ladies?" he said, sounding like the cheesiest actor in existence.

"You may," said Ela, holding his hand while doing her best snobbish noble impression.

Again, without giving it much thought, Obsidian picked up Ela, sitting her and Nyl on opposite arms, and both women seemed so surprised by this they couldn't but laugh out loud while hugging his head between them.

"Well! I'll be dammed, you are way stronger than you look!" said Nyl, clearly enjoying herself.

"Oh, we're going to have such a fun night together...," said Ela, with a salacious tone that could have melted a stone.

Obsidian suddenly realized he had given away his draconic strength at that moment, but to be fair, he was too flustered and horny to think much about it. Ela and Nyl gave him directions to their room in between cuddles and kisses, and Obsidian did his best to get there without crashing with too many things.

Finally, they made it to the residential wing of the temple, which was much bigger than Obsidian had guessed at first, and Ela, without getting off his arm, opened the room and invited him inside.

"Make yourself comfortable, gorgeous," she said, winking at him.

The room was really comfy looking thou, mostly due to the obvious work of the two ladies. Its walls were cold marble, like most of the temple, smooth and pretty, but rather barren. Ela and Nyl had hung long pieces of soft cloth and linen along the walls in a wave fashion, giving the room some warmth and colour.

It had a single king-sized bed, so that also answered some questions for Obsidian in one go. Towards the back, near the room's only big window, there was a table with 4 chairs and a small armoire that obviously contained some food and drink, but nothing copious as meals were shared in the common room.

The room had a big round bathtub on one of its corners, big enough for 4 people of regular size, but no clear way of how it may be filled, so Obsidian suspected magic was probably involved.

A massive closet dominated the left side of the room, which surprised Obsidian, as he suspected the two beauties mostly used their priestess robes, but he then guessed that they must have some other clothes for when they were out of the temple.

Carefully, he walked to the bed and gently placed both ladies on it.

Nyl fell on her back while extending her arms doing a cute x shape with her body and Ela sat on the edge, her kitten feet excitedly rubbing against each other while she purred giving Obsidian her best bedroom eyes.

Obsidian babbled a little while looking at the fiery tigress and finally said, "should... should I fetch us some more wine then? where do you keep your bottles?."

Nyl sat up on the bed, crossing her cute petite legs, and joined Ela in giving Obsidian some rather fiery bedroom eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry gorgeous," said Ela, in a seductive and playfully mocking tone, "I might have told you a little fib, we don't actually have wine here." She bit her lip while caressing her body, one of the sides of her robe slid from her shoulder and her right breast became exposed, Obsidian could not help himself and stared at it, and its gorgeous pink little nipple for what felt like an eternity.

"I... I thought you were thirsty," Obsidian managed to say, too flustered and too erect to think straight.

Ela moved closer to him, while Nyl snuggled behind her sister, peeking with her little head from over Ela's shoulder.

The lovely tigress gently caressed Obsidian's trousers and started undoing them, all while keeping her green eyes locked with his.

"We are...," she said, in such a way that Obsidian felt as if something had detonated inside his head.

Nyl stood up on the bed, and she was so petite she barely made it to eye level with him, and as Ela was undoing and removing his pants, Nyl started doing the same with his shirt.

As his clothes hit the floor, the two beauties caressed his skin, making him feel so many new sensations that his mind was having trouble processing them.

He returned to earth as he felt Ela's soft hand and pointy claws cup his testicles and give them a gentle squeeze. His gasp and shiver made the two ladies giggle and, Nyl planted her silky lips on his, pushing her warm tongue inside his mouth.

Obsidian moaned and slowly moved his hands to join the action, his right hand found Ela's head and started stroking her hair, while his left hand went around Nyl and grabbed her small round bottom, giving it a nice squeeze.

Ela purred and gave him a long, slow lick with her rough yet surprisingly pleasant tongue along his cock, stopping short of the tip.

"The cute boy is packing, Nyl... this should make you happy...," Ela said, looking up at Nyl, who looked down and licked her lips.

"Nyl is a bit of a size queen, which is an easy kink to satisfy when you're a tiny, short stack like her," Ela giggled and gave Obsidian a gentle nip on the tip of his cock, that made him moan like a slut.

"You're just jealous that I'm more portable... Ela here plays the tough lady, but she loves being manhandled and being roughly fucked till she can't move," said Nyl, riling up her sister in just the right way.

Ela shot a playful evil look at Nyl and said while stroking Obsidian, who basically couldn't think at that point, "you are one to talk, Ms Bend-me-over-and-fuck-me-till-I'm-just-a-piece-of-fuckmeat."

"Well, that was a mouthful!" said Nyl, stroking Obsidian's hair as she held the young polymorphed dragon to her chest, and he gently licked her breasts.

"Not as much as this...," Ela said, as she deep throated Obsidian with the hunger of a woman that hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Hey, no fair! Wait for me!" said Nyl, dropping on her knees to the mattress and pushing her face against Ela's.

Obsidian could barely regain his senses under the onslaught of emotions and feelings that this situation was bringing him.

Nyl and Ela moved places and Nyl started gently suckling the tip of Obsidian's penis, making a naughty face as that of a little girl with a bottle. Ela started kissing and fondling Obsidian's testicles, nibbling them with her sharp yet pleasurable teeth and nuzzling while purring against the base of his shaft.