Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like a spider," Jaina said in horror as the creature hissed at them and then came racing across the ceiling to get above them.

"Don't let it get above us," Roric shouted as he jumped back and activated first strike.

[lvl 12 Conqueror skill: First strike] When using a melee weapon you fire a bolt of red light from your weapon, striking a nearby target for half the weapons damage. If your weapon is two-handed, the damage is full.

The red ray struck the horrid creature, causing it to wail and scurry for cover behind a pillar. From here, it dared to look out and opened its mouth wide to spew forth a stream of small black spiders.

"Ahhhgh!" Jaina cried and fled the spray, horrified at being covered in spiders. Gisley ran as well, nearly tripping in her panic to get away.

Roric was covered in the terrible things that began to bite, delivering tiny doses of spider venom. Evalynn was protected by her armor, and she quickly used shockwave, creating a crescent of red energy that blasted the little spiders back.

[lvl 22 Glaive knight skill: Shockwave] A powerful sweeping attack that creates a wave of concussive force that throws targets back up to ten meters.

The attack took care of most of the pests, and Evalynn immediately followed the attack with spectral shot.

[lvl 30 Glaive Knight Skill: Spectral shot] Creates a magical copy of your weapon that launches like a spear to strike a target up to ten meters away. This attack never misses unless magical defenses are used to block it. 20 second cool down.

The monster hissed as a transparent blue spear struck it, even though it was mostly hidden. The creature leaped from cover to the far wall, then leaped again, its arms and legs reaching as it dived on Evalynn. She gripped her weapon tight and waited until the last second before unleashing charging thrust.

[lvl 9 Glaive Knight skill: Charging thrust] Level your weapon and race across the ground to deliver a powerful thrust. Crosses 10 meters in one attack with improved armor penetration.

The creature was skewered in her weapon as she charged into its leap. The clawed hands raked at her body as she carried it back and tossed it to the floor in a heap.

Roric wanted to help, but his vision blurred as the spider's venom sapped his strength. He was still swatting them off his body and stamping the ones he could with his feet. His skin burned from dozens of bites, and he finally fell to one knee.

A cloud of glitter flew over him, and the remaining spiders fell from his body asleep. Gisley then rushed in to help him stagger back as Jaina rushed to aid him.

"Drain our health," Jaina pleaded as they dragged him to the side.

"I didn't want to do that yet," Roric gasped as Chandice, and her demon ran by to aid Evalynn.

"Just drain it!" Jaina shouted.

Roric nodded and used Serve me, Causing green light to flow from Jaina and Gisley to him.

[Lvl 6 conqueror skill: Serve me] Transfer health from a slave to the master, restoring the master up to 120% maximum health. A slave cannot be reduced below 50% health.

"Oh, I feel that," Gisley said as she held up her hands to watch the light flow off. Roric looked better by the second, and in moments he stood up and ended the spell.

"You should have done that sooner," Jaina insisted as he readied his spear. "We talked about this long before we came in here. You have slaves for this very purpose."

"We can discuss it in a minute," Roric said and rushed into the fight as Evalynn was knocked back by the creature as it leaped at her once again.

Roric triggered rampage and rushed into battle, catching the creature by surprise.

[Lvl 6 conqueror skill: Rampage] [Boosted 3] You gain superhuman strength and damage absorption based on the user's concentration. The effect lasts for the duration of your stamina bar. Once the bar depletes, the effect ends.

He focused on staying close and delivering rapid attacks, trusting his damage absorption to mitigate the beasts clawing hands. He drove it back as Chandice pelted it with shadow bolts until Evalynn joined his side, and together they pinned it to the ground. With a series of hacking stabs, the creature finally went still, a sickly purple blood spilling from its many wounds.

"What was that?" Chandice asked as she dared to get closer.

"I have never seen a beast like this before, but judging by how many hits it absorbed, I would say it was close to my level, if not a little higher," Evalynn stated.

"A level thirty-plus monster?" Chandice gasped. "I am way out of my league."

"You have us to tank the threats," Roric said as he paused to catch his breath.

"I don't like spiders," Gisley said as she dared peek around Evalynn's back at the dead thing. "And that spider scream was icky."

"I nearly wet myself when it did that," Jaina said. "Oh, that was horrifying."

I tried to impale it twice, but it broke the hold both times," Evalynn replied and looked at her armor. "Thankfully, it didn't have the skill to break my defense. I have only taken minor battering damage."

"Oh, let me heal that," Jaina said and leaned in for a kiss.

[Lvl 1 Seductress skill: Healing kiss] Kiss a target to begin channeling your stamina to heal them. Restores 12 health a second until healed or stamina is depleted.

In moments Evalynn was fully healed, but Jaina pressed the kiss anyway, enjoying the softness of her lips.

"You two can stop making out," Chandice scolded. "We still have to find a way out."

"There is always time for a good kiss," Jaina said as they came apart. "Speaking of which, come here, little butterfly."

"I am fine," Gisley protested.

"Roric drained your health to heal his. Let me fill you back up," Jaina insisted and planted her kiss. In moments Gisley was back to full health as Jaina stepped back and smiled.

"So, who is going to heal you?" Chandice asked.

"This is part of why I am a morphic," Jaina said. "I have a natural regeneration that is much faster than typical players. Roric picked a class that can drain health from me, and I picked a class that recovers it quickly. I can also absorb mass to heal myself in an emergency."

"So you two picked a class that could fight and another to act as a health battery," Evalynn said with an approving nod. "Very clever."

"It seemed like a good idea," Roric added as he moved to one of the doorways to see it was a small room chocked in webbing and full of bones. It took him a few minutes to root around in the mess, but eventually, he found a smattering of coins, a few discarded weapons, and some old adventuring gear. All of this he stuffed into his magic bags and then went to the table to inspect it. He was confused to see it was covered in dried blood, and ropes were strapped to the corner, indicating that somebody had once been tied there.

"You don't think somebody was tied here and left for that thing, do you?" Jaina asked as she considered the implication.

"I don't want to think about it," Roric replied and moved to the other doorway. This one was a tunnel that led slowly to the left. He took them down the passage, leading the way with his glowing spear. He felt miserable to know he led his girls into this danger, especially Evalynn, who had nearly died. She seemed to have shaken it off, but he wondered if it was an act.

They were wet, cold, frightened, and lost in a dark maze while a woman who could turn into water hunted them. He was full of disturbed thoughts about the nature of Alexandria and the terrible implications this situation highlighted. She was expending time, energy, and resources to visit harm on his girls, even risking angering Rajeen to accomplish it. This meant they would never be safe unless they found a way to hold a gun to her head. With that heavy thought, they headed into the darkness, hoping they would find a way out before the pursuer found them.

12