Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suspected she was cruel," Roric said with a shake of his head.

"On the contrary," Santos interrupted. "My men and I have been to her brothel many times. She always treated her girls like gold and did her best to make them happy. She gave them time off, money to spend and encouraged them to practice their classes. She even let them go if they became unhappy, giving them a little cash to see them through until they could establish themselves someplace else."

"Wait, are we talking about the same Alexandria?" Chandice asked. "Because all I ever saw was an angry, manipulative scoundrel who would do anything to get what she wanted."

"I assure you we are," Santos replied. "That is why I worked with her on the plan to steal your gold."

"So Alexandria isn't a cruel person?" Jaina said in surprise.

"Then why is she sending an army of players to burn our home?" Evalynn asked.

"We don't think she is behind this," Santos replied. "As I said, she's gone into hiding and released all her girls."

"So she didn't lock any of her collars," Roric noted and looked to the others. "Which means she values the girl's freedom to some extent. Her behavior would suggest that whatever she is involved in has put her under a great deal of pressure. It would appear somebody has a knife to our adversaries throat."

"And she was hoping to use Jaina to escape the trap," Gisley said and looked at Jaina. "But why you?"

"I have no idea," Jaina replied as her head started to spin. "All my encounters with the woman were unpleasant. She hated the idea that I wanted to serve Roric instead of her."

"She never confided in me what she was involved in or why you were so important to her," Santos said. "But I do know that gold she tried to steal was another way to attempt to escape the noose."

"She needed the money to buy them off," Roric said as he began to wonder. "More and more, I feel we have missed something important."

"All of this centers around slave girls," Gisley said. "Alexandria was collecting them and probably shipping the best ones to these silken princes."

"And who makes a better slave girl than Jaina?" Chandice asked. "A shape-changing seductress that loves being a sex slave. She must be worth a fortune."

"Ten fortunes," Santos suggested. "But I hear rumors they have found a girl just as valuable."

"Who?" Evalynn asked as Santos turned a sad expression on Gisley.

"Me?" Gisley cried. "Why do they want me?"

"I am afraid that people know what you are," Santos replied. "We overheard them talking about how a rare fairy player lived nearby. Certain people are already offering lofty sums to anyone who can bring back some of your glitter. Some people are offering a lot more if they can bring you back. I am also told that people now suspect you are playing a prostitute class. You have no idea how valuable that makes you."

"Oh, this had gotten out of control," Jaina cried. "All we want to do is have fun and play. We even established a home where players could come to have sexual encounters with us for free. Why are people so against that?"

"People think it is too good to be true, and our unknown adversary is leading many to see it as a trap," Santos said.

"Just as the notice said," Roric growled. "We use the lure of sex to rob the men and enslave the women. Selling them off, probably to these silken princes."

"I am afraid that is how many see it," Santos agreed.

"Hold on, Something doesn't make any sense," Chandice said. "If Gisley and Jaina are so valuable, why did they kill Gisley the other day? Wouldn't they have tried to capture her?"

"I am afraid we have been trying to figure that out since you informed Rajeen about your deaths," Santos said. "In all the towns where we have discovered these notices, it never mentions capturing any of you. It always says you need to be driven out, which is a polite way of saying reset. Rajeen and I spoke about it, and we agree that the goal might indeed be to reset you both."

"Why?" Gisley asked.

"Because it will make you far easier to capture," Santos replied. "And we have it on good authority that the nearby spawns are being watched. The real hunters are probably at the spawns while they stir up the mob to do their dirty work. Let the mob reset you, and then they can pick you up easily when you reset and return to the nearby spawn ring."

"I am shocked," Gisley cried. "People want to reset me just because I am a fairy prostitute?"

"You have no idea how rare that race and class combination is. To be honest, I am not sure it has ever happened before. I have heard of a seductress, but I have never heard of anybody playing the prostitute class. You are as rare as they come. There are probably three lunar faries in the world, and you are the only prostitute anyone has ever heard of. Jaina's race is also rare but a little more common. But to pair it up with a seductress that wants to be a sex slave instead of using her powers for herself. That makes you a rare gem among rare gems."

"Great," Jaina sighed. "And now people think they have the right to own us."

"That's probably how they see it," Santos agreed. "I am sure they would take care of you like Rajeen takes care of her girls, but the bragging rights to the other silken princes would be unmatched."

"What good are bragging rights?" Evalynn asked.

"Are you kidding?" Santos laughed. "Bragging rights and social status are all that's important to the high-level players. Once you get high enough, the game changes. Players establish kingdoms, lands, and areas of control. Their social status among their peers is all that matters, and having something that no other player can get is worth a fortune. The silken princes all have harems, but none of them has a fairy prostitute or a morphic seductress. The one who manages to gain possession of you two will be the most powerful."

"I wonder how they keep such large harems?" Chandice asked. "Even Rajeen couldn't collar even a quarter of her girls."

"I regret I do not have the answer," Santos replied with a funny smile. "But if I ever figure it out, I will consider changing to that class if I reset."

"Ha, I bet you will," Jaina laughed.

"Then maybe I can play secret games to acquire you both," Santos said with a smile.

"Or you can just establish a new lair so we can resume being the guild whores," Gisley pointed out.

"Ah, yes," Santos sighed. "Unfortunately, every town in the area already has a thieves guild hiding nearby. You would be surprised how hard it is to find a good place to lair."

"If we can stop these attacks, you are welcome to establish a lair in our forest," Roric said. "Evalynn can create a hidden cave system for you to populate."

"Hmm, a tempting offer," Santos replied and rubbed at his chin. "I would love to build a guild under your forest, but I fear it isn't going to last."

"We can't turn our backs on it now," Evalynn insisted as she turned to Roric. "We used nearly all our gold. It will take weeks to make that back."

"Maybe we should run to Rajeen," Jaina said. "We would be safe and could start earning money back."

"Can we go to Rajeen?" Gisley asked. "It sounds like the people involved can make trouble even for her."

Roric went to reply when a voice called out and made them turn. Jaina felt her skin crawl to see the group from the inn, minus the two players who didn't want to go.

"So this is your group," the elf warrior said as Roric pulled his hood low. Santos quickly stepped in front of him to help hide his appearance. Jaina stood defiantly and met the man's gaze as he stopped with his party to look them over.

"So you came through the slave woods alive?" he asked.

"Love wood," Evalynn corrected.

"Yes," Jaina cut in, carefully using the masculine voice. "The girls we met called it the love wood."

"Ha, I bet they are all charmed a woman who looked like a thin dwarf said. "Probably lost half their gold just crossing through it."

"I doubt that," Santos interrupted. "The forest is beautiful, as are the girls who prowl it. However, if you fools are going there to cause trouble, you will soon regret your decision."

"Ha," the elf warrior laughed. "We can handle a few naked girls."

"I would like to handle them," one of the other men added.

"And what about this, Roric?" the woman asked. "Are we going to look for him?"

"We will look for them all," the warrior said as he shouldered a sword. "We will figure out where their binds are and break them." He paused to look at Roric's group and invited them to come with him. There were rumors that this Roric had immense amounts of gold and a few prized magical items.

Santos answered for them, shaking his head as he bid them good luck. The group moved on, heading down the road in search of the mysterious forest as the group breathed a sigh of relief.

"Those were the people you were telling us about?" Roric asked as Jaina fumed.

"That was them," Jaina sighed. "We're just free experience to them."

"A pity they won't be earning any," Santos laughed.

"Why do you say that?" Roric asked.

Santos smiled and made a low whistle, followed by a slitting gesture at his throat. Around the group, hidden forms moved in the grass, barely making a sound as Santos smiled wider.

"What did you just do?" Jaina asked.

"I tried to warn them that they would regret their decision," Santos said innocently. "I am afraid they are never going to reach the forest."

Jaina looked to the distant group and realized that Santos had sent his guild after them. They were being trailed by invisible rogues who would strike when they least expected it. It was a sad ending to a sad day, but at least they knew more about what was going on, and a secondary spawn point was secured. With some luck, Rajeen would find the source of this terrible situation and drag them into the light. Until then, there was nothing to do but go home and hope that with Santos and his guild to aid them, the danger could be forestalled.

12