All Comments on 'Jaina the Sex Slave Ch. 61'

by omniv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They should have locked Jaina‘s collar once they knew someone was trying to steal her.

Her original fantasy in the first chapter included a permanently locked slave collar, so it’s a little weird they’ve never gotten around to it.

Though it makes a more dramatic story, so I can see why.

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptr8 months ago

Damn, it's very sad seeing the unfortunate turn out of their dream home being obliterated by a simple lie. I like how you're writing Alexandria as she may not be as bad as we were led to believe and that she might just be forced to use desperate measures to not suffer the wrath of the Silken Princes.

As for not locking Jaina's slave collar it makes complete sense to me and has been explained multiple times in previous installments. Locking the collar removes skills and control of certain aspects in combat situations that could prove very detrimental to Jaina if she was caught in a bad spot. The fact that the collar hasn't been locked and might not ever be shows this series to have a genuine sense of realism in it. Anyway, this is by far one of if not the best series I've seen on this site. It especially caters to gamers and BDSM lovers. I am yet again looking forward to the next chapter.

dlearyousdlearyous8 months ago

Great story. Waiting with bated breath for next chapter.

Head2Head28 months ago

Not posting the new episode for a week after such a cliffhanger... What a cruelty...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useromniv@omniv
I love writing stories and have realized that I like to write about loving harems and sex. So I went WILD with it. Please see my Patreon for current progress on Jaina the sex slave and some one-off short sex scenes. https://www.patreon.com/omnierotica You can see some artwo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES