Jaina's Glory

Story Info
Jaina finds some relief with an unknown Draenei lady!
2.9k words
4.42
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina chewed her lip as she looked over the arcane contract before her. Her eyes danced over the legal wording, and contractual obligations again and again. Checking for anything that might cause her problems and so far, she caught nothing. This entire thing was clean and upfront, it provided a simple service that allowed the user satisfaction and complete anonymity at the price of five gold for every use of the service. Five gold to open a small portal that transported a random cock for her personal use.

"... At least it provides options and some restrictions." Grimacing at the thought that some horde member's shaft flopping out before her. Lips tightening she shook her head, quickly adding her personal preference of Alliance folk only. However, she paused once more before signing at the final line. The final act that would seal this deal and give her access to this service.

Pausing, she gave a small sigh as she remembered the child of Fordragon telling her of the service. The two had been talking in private, the conversation had left her stunned and blushing as the woman spoke highly of it. Even going far enough to activate it before Jaina's very eyes. Jaina watched the portal open before her, watched a thick, uncut black length slowly appear before her. She sat back, too shocked to speak as Taelia grasped the portal. Moving it around beneath her, sitting herself upon the cock with a low moan. Where she proceeded to service the length, taking it deep into her, while telling Jaina of how it was a wonderful stress relief. In embarrassment the mage had fled quickly after it, leaving the privacy of Taelia's room with flushed cheeks.

Yet here she was, sitting in her private room, hand clutching an ink quill as she stared at the magical contract before her. "Small joining fee of a gold... if not used for a year or two, the contract will become void and null." Muttering as she sat back, staring at that final line for her to sign. "It is just a gold to join, if I do nothing then... it is only a gold." Reaching out, she took the half full wine goblet and drank deeply from it, setting it down with a soft sigh. Staring at the contract, then to the drink as if it was some traitorous scum she steadily signed. She never admitted it, but drinking often aroused her, letting her mind wander towards the gutters of her imagination.

Sitting back, she watched the contract begin to slowly disappear. It was to be catalogued in their books obviously. However, as she blinked to rub at her own eyes a small bracelet was laying on her desk before her. Curiosity took her, lifting it up to inspect it, she blushed and put it down. "That's the same as what Taelia used...." Immediately, she stood and walked away from her wooden, oak desk. Biting at the knuckle of her right index finger in thought, she was feeling a multitude of emotions. One of anxiety, another of excitement. It was a war within her, tumbling around in her gut as she began to pace.

"I've joined, I... might as well give it a go, like, it won't be bad. If I don't like it I can cancel the contract and move on.. it.. it is only five more gold. Won't even dent my purse. I..." Pausing, she took a deep breath and marched back to the desk. Hand reached out, with a resolution that seemed to abandon her in the final moment. Hesitating, she took a deep breath. "Fuck it..." Whispering as she clutched the circlet. Eyes widening as she witnessed its magic. "That's... big..." Her mouth agape.

Elsewhere in Kul Tiras harbour, a tavern was alight with good folk and cheers. Drink and food flowed freely in celebration of the harbour's survival. Off to a corner sat a draenei, pale skinned tattooed with the light's brilliance. Her lightforged nature shining some light in their hidden alcove. Two humans sat with her, a paladin and priestess. The three of them joked, and laughed when suddenly the draenei choked on her drink. Coughing, she waved off the concerns. "It is fine... Just laughed too hard, went down the wrong way." Thumping her own chest she stood. "Going to get some fresh air too." Giving them a goodbye as she left the building, she wasted no time in running to the abandoned blacksmith. Hands fumbling at the drawstrings of her pants, she pulled them open and sighed. Looking down, her member was missing. The glowing glyphs on the cock ring she wore told her exactly what was going on. "... Damn it, I thought I turned it off..." Shuddering as she felt a heated breath on her currently missing member. "... Fuck... that feels nice." Leaning back onto an anvil, one hand gripped it as the other pulled at her top. Loosening it partially as she moaned, eyes closing for a moment.

Jaina stood in her room, blushing as she stared at the hardened length before her. Lifting her arm up, she gave a quick guesstimation. "That's bigger than my forearm..." However it did not sate her innate curiosity, reaching out to grasp the length. She could feel the warmth of this heavy slab between her fingers. Inching forward, she gave the equine length a flick with her tongue. Her nerves holding her back for only a moment as she lent in once more. Her tongue slowly swirling around that flared head. Fingers squeezing, gently grasping the pillar as they pushed down it. Drawing a twitch from this private pillar she had paid to enjoy.

Leaning in, the inquisitive mage pressed her lips to the flared crown. A shudder ran through her, realising just what she was doing as she squeezed the length with a small eagerness. Sucking on the little bit of flesh she had, her lips slowly stretched around this flared head. It was hard to do, a frown on her face as she rubbed at her jaw. It was a difficult choice, continue hurting her jaw on this lovely monster before her or find another way to enjoy herself. Glancing down, she blushed as a thought occurred to her, pulling her robes apart she pressed the shaft between her ample bust. Pressing those mounds together, around the meat, she found it sat comfortably there to her joy. Her tongue swirled around the crown, her flesh rubbing up and down. She could feel the twitching of excitement, along with tasting the precum that oozed from the tip.

The draenei pouted for a moment, feeling the mouth stop its teasing suckles, a long sigh rolled from her lips as she sat back on the anvil. However it changed as she took a breath, blinking for a moment as she felt those warm orbs wrapping around her shaft. "Are those breasts...?" Asking herself the important questions, moaning lightly in pleasure. "Fuck... it has been a while since someone has done that." Guessing her shaft to be wrapped up in the warm breasts of whoever was upon the other side. She loved this, not knowing what was going to happen next, a long moan rolled free of her lips as she oozes precum, feeling that tongue lap it up just as eagerly. Hips rolling forward for a moment, before pausing with a long groan of annoyance. This was the downside of being a Magical Glory Worker, she couldn't actively participate. She had to sit and stay for whomever was enjoying her cock. "By the Light...I hope they don't tease me too long."

The mage smirked for a moment, a thrill running through her as she watched the length twitching. The obvious eagerness in it lit a fire deep within her. Her breasts were wet with that oozing precum. What little candle light her room had cast a shine over them. Her arms came up as she leant forward. Her bust pushed to the base of the behemoth before her. Her arms squashing the shining mounds together as her hands grasped the head. Fingers dancing over the flared head. Caressing, and exploring the flesh as she took this moment to examine the beast. Heated breath washing over it. She knew she had just been sucking upon it, and licking it but she let herself get entranced by its seeming virility and girth.

"I've only had this for a couple minutes but... I already wish this thing was within me..." muttering to herself as she stared. "But... how should I take this beast, I feel like it would destroy whichever I choose to give it..." Letting her breasts fall free of it, she grasped the portal's circlet. Shifting it to her chair as she stood. A shiver of pleasure and anticipation as she stared at it. The meat she teased sat pulsing, waiting upon her wants. Fingers trailed down her open robes, delicate, nervous touches ran along her own hairs. Fingertips pushing through the unshaven jungle to her nethers. Moaning as she gently rubbed herself, her other hand grasping the table as she took this moment for herself and her imagination.

A small blush came to her cheeks as she thought to herself, she wanted to play more before coming to the finale. "Come stud..." Licking her lips as she grasped the circlet portal and shifted it again. The magus was nervous, she was jumpy with excitement and fear in equal parts. Carrying the pillar before her, she took a seat and levelled it with her head, close enough that she could feel this length lay across her face. "F... Fuck... I almost wish this person was really here..." Whispering to herself as she grasped it in her hands once more, mouth opening to take the crown into her mouth like before. A quick wiff of the scent put her into a spin, eyes closing as she pushed forward. The discomfort of the sheer girth stretching her throat out, however she pushed forward. It was good that the magic of the circlet let it anchor into any place in space. This meant that even as she swallowed that cock, it would stay still. Her eyes however were beginning to water before she pulled back to the head of it. Tongue gently lapping at the shaft as she took breath, only to push back along it once she had her calm back. Taking just a little more into her mouth, eyes closing in pleasure of this very act she was performing. Enjoying it just that little bit more.

The Draenei shuddered in place, closing her eyes she had actually let her pants slip down, kicking them off to the side of the forge, before slowly getting up to close the place down. Her cock was throbbing. Whatever this person was doing, they were definitely having a good time taking their time. A grumble ran over her lips as she closed the doors, locking them so she wouldn't be disturbed. "Oh... I wish I could just grab this person and go for it. This is tormenting..." Sitting back heavily onto a hammock, she lay back into it with a long groan. It was always strange for her to look down, expecting to see some girl working her length but, yet it wasn't there as her legs hung over the edge. Leaving the ring pulsing around the very base of her length. She let loose another shiver, feeling the breath washing over it, but, more importantly she could feel her heavy cock being wrapped in the bosom of this woman's chest. Yes, there wasn't much there but she didn't care. She could feel the warmth of the skin, feeling the precum oozing down her titan. Smearing against what she imagined to the flawless skin.

However, she shouted her frustration just as soon as the fun started it seemed to disappear. Groaning, she flopped back into the hammock, swinging within it as she waited. Feeling her heavy length flopping around, moving in whatever space it was currently. It was too heavy to stand up right after all. Then she felt it, the gentle slap against flesh. The warmth of breath coming right from the mouth. Her mouth opened in response, before she grinned once more. As it didn't take long to feel those lips wrap around her crown once more. A low sigh rolled from her lips as she lay back, swinging from side to side on the suspended bed. Enjoying this feeling that surrounded her crown. Yeah, she knew it wasn't going far but she was going to enjoy this as she lay back. Eyes closed, groaning lightly.

Jaina shifted in place, her legs pulling up beside her, knees bent to put her heels to her arse. Her mouth had only traversed the top few inches. Her throat protested every time she tried to push it down, gagging on it. Her eyes closed for a moment as she pulled off the length. One hand grasping it, or trying to at least. Sitting there a moment, she gulped once more. Shaking herself out as she leant back in, her tongue dragging along the edge of the flattened crown. "What am I going to do... with all this?" Asking the air as her hands combined to create a ring around the length. Her finger tips weren't even touching, just barely apart. "... Fuck..." Part of her marvelled at its sheer size and presence once more. This thing could easily destroy her if she wasn't careful but, this was a risk she'd eventually want to take. Even if her jaw still ached a little.

Hands grasping, she began to stroke along the length. Going quicker this time, it however served another purpose as she muttered some soft arcane words. A film of lubricant appearing on the turgid length as she stroked it, jolting back as a spurt of precum splashed onto her face and chest. Blinking once more, she blushed, realising that it was almost the size of an average folk's load. "Oh... by the Light...." She muttered, leaning in to kiss the messy crown. Feeling that precum smearing across her lips. Shivering, she pulled back, licking her own to get a taste of the now shining monolith before her.

The Archmage and Lord Admiral watched the length twitch before her. "What... what do I do with you?" Taking a moment to consider. Once more, it was too big to fit in, but, as she looked down. Seeing the fluid seeping down her cleavage, licked her lips and smiled. Grasping that ring, she settled the loop within her lap. The tremendous shaft nestled between her breasts, her own hands grasping them as she wrapped them around the shaft. Shivering as she felt the greedy heat of it pulsing against her skin.

She could describe why it felt good, the power she held in this moment. The pleasure she gave as she wanted, and whoever this belonged to would endure it. Grip tightening, she felt the slab pulse, the fluids lubricating her skin. Allowing it to slide along with ease, a shiver ran down her skin. She could feel her own nipples hardening. Mouth opening, she let her lips wrap around the crown. Squeezing that flared head, her tongue bathing it with affection.

Back in her hammock, the Draenei shivered as she could feel those breasts once more. Without seeing it, she could feel the confidence of whoever this was. A low moan rolled across her lips, that groan of pleasure breaking the silence of the moment. Whoever it was was definitely pushing themselves. The feeling of those breasts, that eager mouth washing over her dick. She didn't want to admit it, but this was exciting. The teasing stopped and started, leaving her building towards the hair trigger. She didn't want to blow early, but the idea of some inexperienced lass on the other side tickled her senses. The churning orbs throbbed, her mouth opening in a groan once more as she lay there. "Ah... fuck it..."

Jaina was getting into it. She could feel the throbbing mass between her gliding tits. Every push of precum spurting into her mouth left her shuddering. She could sense them getting closer, or so she hoped that is. Her inexperience left her unsure of the signs, but, she didn't let that stop her. Not at all. What did stop her was the wave of seed burst into her gullet. Unprepared, she pulled her mouth off as another rope of seed erupted into her mouth. Causing it to splash over her face, neck and breasts. Closing eyes on reflex, she shuddered, coughing loudly as the cum rained over her. It felt like a full minute to the mage as she witnessed this deluge of seed. This tidal wave of cum, that eventually subsided once she, and her bed, was soaked. However, to her disappointment, the cock soon disappeared. The portal's magic fading as the transaction finished.

There the mage was left, coughing a little bit more and surrounded by the smell of this stranger's seed. She couldn't help it, she licked her lips, tasting that seed once more. A low shiver ran down her spine as she slowly pushed a messy hand between her own legs. She had her own needs to meet now after all. Along with a certain fantasy.

Meanwhile, the Draenei lay there in her hammock. A small grin on her face, even as the chill air washed over her naked nethers. One thing she was glad about, her dick never came back messy. Something to do with the magic apparently. "Oh... can't forget." Reaching down, her fingers traced along the ring. The magic within it fading as she lay there. "... Wonder if I'll meet her again..." Chuckling softly.