Jake 01: Meeting the New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too! Bye now," she finally said, taking a step back and closing the door. Jake exhaled. He hoped that his conduct had been professional enough to keep her around as a customer. He also thought that if he gets any more regular delivery customers like her, he would probably have to see a doctor about his heart.

As he drove home, he reflected on his encounters with Jennifer, in between picturing her alternatingly wearing nothing but a bathrobe, and nothing but a towel. Was she doing it on purpose? Did she enjoy teasing him? Was it him in particular, or did she have a habit of doing this? Was greeting strangers at her front door almost naked simply nothing strange to her? He didn't know what to think, but a big part of him hoped that he would continue delivering to Jennifer. The same part also hoped that Lorelei would be home, drinking and smoking on the balcony, as she had a habit of doing. Jake was probably half her age, but maybe she thought he was cute? Maybe one day, she would even invite him over?

His hopes were fulfilled right as he got home and saw the wisps of smoke outside the balcony window. This time, he would be more prepared. Women wanted a guy with confidence, he knew, and that was what he was going to show his neighbor lady this evening. He thought about changing clothes, into something hotter. Maybe fix his hair? No. That would show that he had put in too much effort. Better go out all casual in his work outfit. He was wearing a grey t-shirt printed with some ancient rock band. The print had faded too much to be discernible. Jeans with genuinely-ripped knees and a pair of brown sneakers clad his lower body. He took a few breaths, and tried to come up with a witty conversation starter.

"We have to stop meeting like this. You're a bad influence on me," he said, before looking towards his neighbor's balcony. She was wearing a t-shirt this time, blue with a print that was not-quite as faded as Jake's. The two stiff knobs sticking out through the fabric on her chest made her lack of bra blatantly obvious. On the balcony ledge was an ashtray with a still burning half-smoked cigarette, and a tall glass with something clear and fizzy. Probably not sparkling water. Lorelei was stood with a phone pressed against her ear, and she made a shushing motion, putting her finger before her pursed lips whilst glaring at Jake. Her dark eyes seemed a little bit glazed.

Well, that could have gone smoother, Jake thought to himself. He leaned against the ledge of his own balcony, looking idly at the street below, trying to think of his next move. Lorelei muttered a few "uh-huh"s into her phone, and turned away from him. She seemed to shrink into herself, as her shoulders tensed up. Jake saw her curly dark hair hanging in strands just past her neck. It was unkempt and greasy, glistening somewhat in the evening twilight. He imagined what it must smell like, tobacco and yesterday's shampoo most likely. He pictured himself grabbing a handful of Lorelei's hair from behind, hearing her gasp as her head cocked back slightly. Holding her closely, his arm wrapped around her and started searching its way under her t-shirt while he took deep breaths, nose buried deep in her scalp.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later. Okay. Bye. Sheesh. Sorry Jake, did you want something?"

He tried to not look as if he was just shaken out of a daydream, as Lorelei addressed him. What was it that he said? He simply repeated it. "We have to stop, uh, meeting like this, cause you're a bad influence on me." He tried to summon his confident self again. It seemed to be just beyond reach. His neighbor's face had a confused and flustered expression, her eyes now more focused on his. She cocked her head to the side, and Jake tried to maintain his best cocky and confident face. After a few seconds of tension, Lorelei rolled her eyes and went for her drink. She also grabbed the cigarette out of the ash tray, a long trail of white ashes scattering into the wind.

She tried taking a drag. The cigarette was no longer lit. "Shit," she exclaimed, put the drink back down, and looked around, presumably for her lighter. The reply that Jake had hoped for never seemed to come. "Dammit Jake. Can I use your lighter?"

Jake was obviously a fellow smoker, as far as Lorelei knew. Dammit Jake indeed, he thought. Now what? Maintain the smoker facade, along with the confident one? How stupid would he look if he backed down now? "And what do I get in return?" he asked, putting on his best sly smirk. His neighbor seemed to tense up even more, and frowned.

"Yeah, never mind. I probably have one lying around inside somewhere. Good night." And with that, his hot, older neighbor lady opened her balcony door and disappeared inside. As she went, Jake caught a good glimpse of her lower body. Her hips were curvy, her thighs thick, and she was wearing nothing but a pair of grey boxer-briefs and felt slippers below her waist.

Left standing alone and confused, Jake decided to return inside as well. He sat down at his computer, fully intending to get some studying done. It was difficult, when the aching bulge between his legs kept reminding him of today's events, first seeing Jennifer greeting him in a towel, and his interaction with Lorelei just now. Despite feeling dumb and confounded about it, the image of her as she went back inside made him feel hotter and hotter. His thoughts got increasingly scattered, and he couldn't help but rub himself between his legs.

Instead of doing anything he would deem productive, he typed the address of a well-known dating site into his browser. It was a crapshot, but he already had a profile there, and hey, you never knew. Maybe browsing for hot single ladies in the local area would clear his mind, he lied to himself. One particular profile caught his eye. Natalie, 34.

Well over two weeks went by, and Lorelei hadn't been on the balcony once. Jake had checked several times per evening after work. He could occasionally hear her stumble about through the thin walls between their apartments, so he knew she was still around. At least somebody was. He worried that their last encounter had put her off completely. Maybe he should fine tune his confident act a bit.

These worries, however, did not bother him much at that moment. Last week, he had had mind-blowing sex with Natalie from the dating site. The hotel room and restaurant bills had set him back a couple of weeks, but it had been well worth it. A glowing warmth and filled him after their date, making him feel like he could take on all of his trials and tribulations. Its effect was fading with time, and Jake's mind started to fill with new worries. Natalie was not responding to his messages whatsoever. He felt like he was being ghosted, and it made him all kinds of anxious. Had he been a bad lay? Was it the way he spoke, or something else? Endless questions plagued his mind.

A few dull days of grinding later, Jake was finding it difficult to sleep. He had sent one last message to Natalie, trying to seem casual. Of course, he had not responded. Anxiety was nagging him as he twisted and turned in his bed, a seemingly endless stream of nagging thoughts and questions of all kinds was flowing through his head. Was he taking Natalie's rejection this badly? Surely a confident man would not care that much. And yet there he was. Sweaty, fumbling about in his boxers, bedding tangled around his slick legs. This was going to be a long night.

Jake noticed a faint hint of tobacco smoke. Could it be? The sun had long set, but the outside was lit by streetlamps, and the nights did not get that cold around here. There was no reason not to go out for a midnight cigarette, if one so fancied. He untangled the bedding from his legs, and stood up. Hesitating for a brief moment, he opened the blinders and the balcony door, and stepped outside.

Lorelei was standing on her balcony, smoking, no drink to be seen. She wore a light green silk nightgown, that shone faintly in the illumination of the street below. Her free arm was folded under her breasts, supporting the one that was occupied by the cigarette. Her nipples were as stiff as ever, giving the silk beneath her generous cleavage a pair of prominent peaks. Jake suddenly remembered that he was only wearing boxers, but didn't think much of it. His mind was too occupied by a myriad of thought trains.

He couldn't come up with anything to say, let alone anything clever. So he just grasped the ledge of his balcony. The fresh air felt good. As fresh as air could be in this part of the city, anyway. The street below was empty, just the usual parked cars and occasional heaps of junk. People in this part of town liked to dispose of their old, worn-down furniture by placing it on the street, with a small note containing the word "free". Once, he had seen it spray painted on a couch in capital letters. Nobody seemed to want that one, except for the occasional lost drunk who needed a place to sleep.

"Can't sleep huh?" Lorelei broke the silence, Jake wasn't sure how long he had been standing there. Normally he would be thinking of something clever to say, but he couldn't bring himself to, not tonight.

"Just one of those nights," he responded, and turned to face his neighbor. She was all kinds of beautiful in the lights of the city night. Dark and mysterious, voluptuous and curvy. Jake used his remaining willpower to make sure he was making eye contact instead of looking at her protruding nipples. She gave him a discerning look for a few seconds, then looked out towards the street, a slight smile seeming to form on her lips.

"I know what you mean." She continued to gaze, and they both remained silent for a while. The night was quiet, except for the soar of distant traffic. The air was calm. "I've been in a rough spot lately, in case you were wondering why I seemed a bit... weird I guess," she continued. "Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. You seem like a nice guy."

For a moment, Jake worried about being the "nice neighbor" in Lorelei's life. But mostly, he was just happy that she hadn't totally disregarded him, and was meeting him out on the balcony again, as unusual as this occasion was. He just smiled and continued to look at the street below. "Some nights, your brain just won't let you relax," he said.

"I've been having a bunch of those lately." Lorelei took a drag off her cigarette, inhaled, and blew out a light grey cloud between her lips that swirled away into the night atmosphere. "This one seems particularly annoying. Might as well pull an all nighter..."

"Yeah..." Jake continued to look outwards in silence. His mind was calming down a bit, the intrusive thoughts getting less and less frequent. He turned to face Lorelei, without thinking of anything to say. He just looked at her with a tired expression, as she turned to face him.

"Well, since we're both..." Lorelei paused. Jake listened, curiously. "Do you wanna come over for a nightcap? A drink, I mean. Since we both can't seem to sleep."

A hot wave of excitement started building from within Jake's body. He was sure he was dreaming now, but that didn't really matter. He just wanted to go with it. Instincts told him to simply leap over to Lorelei's balcony and take her, but in case this wasn't a particularly sweet lucid dream, he decided against it. "Sure, that sounds nice," he answered calmly.

His neighbor smiled. Her dark eyes scrunched up, glistening in the air of the city night. "Aren't you cold like that?" she asked playfully. "See you at my front door then." She spun around on her heel, opened the balcony door, and disappeared inside, her green nightgown fluttering in the night air.

Dream or not, Jake was struggling to contain himself. Lorelei was so hot in that silk gown. Had she really invited him over? What would he do now? Should he think of something to talk about? The thoughts increased their intensity, as did the exciting fire in his belly. The latter ended up dominating. "Just go with it," he said out loud to himself, turned around, and went back inside his apartment.

He didn't really want to go out into the stairwell in nothing but underwear. Too risky. Besides, where would he put his keys? And so, he put on a familiar grey t-shirt with a faded print, and a pair of loose grey sweat pants. He put a pair of flip-flops on his bare feet, made sure to bring his keys, and exited through the front door of his apartment, locking it.

The hallway was dark and eerily quiet. A few steps to his left was the front door of Lorelei's apartment. He took a deep breath, felt his way down the dark hallway, and paused in front of her door. The door bell would have been too loud at this late hour, so he knocked softly on the wood a couple of times. His breathing got heavier, and a few very long seconds later, the sound of a door unlocking rang in his ears.

The door swung open, and Lorelei stood in the lit hallway. A musky fragrance of tobacco smoke and recently sprayed air freshener hit him. Lorelei was still wearing the silk nightgown, but nothing else as far as he could tell. Panties, perhaps. He hoped to investigate that soon enough. Her heavy breasts heaved with her breathing beneath the generous cleavage, and her bare feet were stood on the same wooden-like floor that was in Jake's hallway. Beside the floor was a pile of coats as well as a bunch of shoes of all kinds scattered across a couple of shelves.

"Come on in. Sorry for the mess." She took a step to the side, waved him in, and closed the front door behind Jake as he stepped inside. He kicked his flip-flops off and put them on the floor next to a couple of shoes from the piles that were overflowing her shelves. "Gin and tonic?"

"Sure, that sounds great," Jake responded. It really did. When the thought trains wouldn't stop running, a solid drink usually did the trick. Lorelei motioned for him to follow, and he went in to the "main room" of the apartment. The place was a mirror of Jake's, so there wasn't anything fancy like rooms with specific purposes. There was a couch, a table, a desk with a laptop, and a good section of the apartment that looked like a bar minus the counter. A fridge with a glass door, full of bottles. Different types of booze on a small dresser. A shelf dedicated to wine. A cupboard, presumably containing glasses.

Jake sat down on the couch, and the two of them made some small talk while Lorelei mixed a couple of tall glasses of gin and tonic in her well stocked bar. She looked so hot as she worked, pouring bottles and stirring drinks. Jake tried to position himself in such a way that his sweat pants didn't make it too obvious how hard his cock had become. He was full of anticipation, trying to relax and just go with it.

Lorelei walked over with the drinks and handed one to Jake. "Cheers!" she said, and sat herself down on the other end of the couch, a few feet away from Jake, facing him with one leg tucked under the other. He could see a tiny bit of the fabric of her panties in the gap between her legs, they were light green like her nightgown. He focused on making eye contact, as one does when raising a glass. "Cheers," he responded, raised his glass, and took a sip.

The drink was strong, and made him feel warm inside. His mind calmed down more with every sip. They sat there on the couch, talking about their lives, and about some of their recent worries. They talked about life in the neighborhood, how one would have to get used to the weirdness, and that it thankfully was pretty quiet at night. Lorelei got up and mixed more drinks now and then. Soon, Jake's head started swimming a bit, and he was feeling very hot.

"At least that means nobody's spying on me when I go on my for my late night cigarettes," Lorelei said jokingly.

"Except some of your next door neighbors," Jake said in response. Lorelei's head fell forward as she snorted out a laugh, strands of curly dark hair falling into Jake's face. When had she moved up this close? Just moments ago, she was sitting on the other end of the couch. She brushed the hair out of her face, and met his eyes with an expecting look. Jake's head was swimming. How many drinks had they had by now, and what time is it? Did he have to work tomorrow? He banished the thoughts, and found himself staring down at Lorelei's breasts. Her nightgown was slipping, and the hems hung off her diamond hard nipples. Her areolas were big and dark.

"Hey." A finger poked him in the chin, and he looked up. Lorelei's face was inches away from his. She kissed him. Jake's body flooded with warmth and excitement, and his lips tensed up. They were soon parted by Lorelei's skillful tongue, and it swirled around his inside his mouth. He grabbed the back of her head, fingers digging deep into her curly hair, grabbing it by the fistful.

Lorelei's hand found Jake's free one, and guided it to her breast. "You've been wanting this, haven't you?" she asked him between sloppy kisses. Jake didn't respond, instead kissed her harder and kneaded her large, soft breast in his hand. He removed his hand that was tangled in her hair, grabbing the other breast, tweaking both nipples with his thumbs, as if he could make them harder than they already were. Their eyes were locked, faces inches away from each other, as Lorelei gasped and let out a moan. "Tell me you've been wanting this."

"I've been wanting this since the first time," Jake said without a thought. He pulled the nightgown down below her breasts, all but ripping it in the process, and dived for her right nipple. He sucked it hard into his mouth, twirling it between his tongue and teeth. Lorelei moaned harder. Jake felt a hand dig into the couch under his ass, finding the seam of his sweat pants. He rose up a bit, and Lorelei pulled them down to his knees. His swollen balls and rock hard cock sprung out, the head of his cock already glistening with a slow drip of precum.

Her hand firmly grasped the shaft of his cock and started stroking it up and down. Jake let go of the nipple in his mouth and grunted, the nipple was bright red, sticking out from the brown aroma around it, and had a coat of saliva dripping from it. He once again grabbed his neighbor by the back of her head and started making out with her, as she continued to stroke his cock with increasing fervor.

"Tell me more," Lorelei said between sloppy kisses. "Tell me what you've been wanting to do to me."

"What I've been wanting to do to you?" What a stupid thing to ask, Jake thought drunkenly.

"Ever since you first saw me."

"Ever since I first saw you," Jake said, pulling away from her eager tongue. He maintained a firm grasp on her hair, as she maintained one on his cock. Her face was messy and full of lust, a slight drip of drool running down her chin. It continued to drip down on her breasts. "Ever since I first saw you, I've wanted to fuck you on the balcony."

Lorelei's eyes lit up, and she grabbed his cock harder, stroking it faster and faster. She stuck her tongue out as if to kiss him, but stopped suddenly, a sly grin forming on her face. "Wanna know what I've been thinking about?" she asked.

Jake nodded eagerly. "Tell me," he said. Lorelei just kept grinning. "God you're so hot," Jake continued. That was the best thing his drunken brain could fill the silence with. He looked at her curious face with great expectation, unsure if he should keep sucking on her tits while he waited.

"I want to have a cigarette on the balcony, while you eat my pussy." Jake's excitement was only contained by the alcohol in his body. Dream or not, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Do it well enough, and we can do what you want."

Jake just kept nodding. Lorelei smile was wider than ever, and she got up and stood next to the couch, motioning for Jake to be still by gently pushing his shoulders down against the back rest.