Jake 01: Meeting the New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to sit on the balcony, facing in towards my apartment," she instructed, straightening her back, and pulling her green panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, and motioned for Jake to go outside. He eagerly followed the instruction, making sure his pants were between his ass and the cold balcony floor, his back resting against the railing. The air was pleasantly cool, and the night was quiet. Lorelei walked towards him, her naked legs parked between his where he sat on the floor. His cock was out in the air, being too hard to keep in his pants by now. It pointed straight upward as Lorelei positioned her pubic mound a few inches from Jake's face, taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

"I'm gonna do my best to not wake the neighbors up," Lorelei said and took a drag off her cigarette. In front of Jake's face, her pussy glistened. Her pussy lips were stubby, as if they had been shaved a few days ago. Above her pussy was a triangular bush of curly dark hair, which Jake eagerly dived nose-first into. He heard a gasp from above, as his tongue slipped out, finding the wet lips and hard clit just below.

He looked up, and saw a lit cigarette burning in Lorelei's hand just above the balcony railing. As she moved it towards her mouth, his tongue started to lap eagerly at her dripping sex, juices flowing in small streams down his chin. Lorelei stopped abruptly, swallowing several moans. She grabbed his hair, interrupting his licking, and looked down to meet his eyes. Her mouth was shut tight. Maintaining eye contact and a steady grip on his hair, her other hand moved the cigarette to her mouth, and she took a long drag. Big clouds of smoke blew from her mouth and nostrils as she exhaled. She pushed Jake's face back into her pussy.

This time, Jake's mouth found her throbbing clit and sucked it in, hard. Lorelei's knees buckled, and he felt himself go deaf as her thighs squeezed his head. His hands traveled eagerly up the back of her thick thighs, finding her big firm ass cheeks and squeezing them tightly. She was now locked in place, and Jake ramped up the assault on her clit. Keeping it firmly sucked between his lips, he lapped his tongue around it in circles as hard as he could. Juices started flowing out of her pussy, down his chin and neck. A drop formed at the back of her convulsing pussy hole, falling down on the head of Jake's hard throbbing cock.

Lorelei's toes curled up, and her knees started buckling. One of her hands tried in vain to remove Jake's hungry mouth from her sopping cunt, but he only grabbed on harder to her ass. Pussy juices were now dripping down onto Jake's chest, and leaving long trails down Lorelei's thighs, as she started shaking. Between flaps of her nightgown, Jake could see Lorelei's mouth biting into her arm that was desperately holding on to the cigarette, seemingly doing whatever it takes to muffle her sex sounds. He kept on relentlessly sucking on her clit, until he could hear her whimper "no more please, no more" into her arm. Reluctantly, he let go.

He looked up at her with a big grin on his face. Before him, her pussy was still convulsing in waves of post-orgasm delight, juices dripping ever further down Lorelei's thick and toned legs. She slowly steadied herself on her bare feet, and Jake wrapped his arms around her thighs to give her some support as she regained her senses.

"That was pretty good, yeah," she said, her voice quivering. She paused to take a few drags off her cigarette, which had mostly burnt down by now. "Just give me a minute or two, then it's your turn. You know, you can get up if you want."

Jake stood up behind Lorelei, and turned around towards the street. His head was spinning from alcohol and excitement. Lorelei's back was still turned towards him, and he almost fell forwards to latch onto her. He was about a head taller than her, standing like this, holding her from behind. His cock was aching, balls pressed against the hot flesh of her ass. His hands found their own way up the front of her silk gown, trying to be as gentle as they could with her nipples when they found their way there, to let her recover some from her orgasm.

"Want a drag?" There was a bit of the cigarette still left, and Lorelei held it up next to her head between her fingers, filter facing towards him.

"You know, I don't really smoke actually," Jake confessed. He felt a bit of worry take root inside him, but Lorelei just giggled and flicked the cigarette off the balcony.

"I know. I just can't help but mess with you," she said in response, wiggling her ass and giving Jake's throbbing cock a good tease. He wanted to be inside her so badly. His hands squeezed her breasts harder under the gown, and he started grinding against her. He buried his face in her hair, nose boring into the nozzle of her neck, like he had fantasized about that one day.

A hand found its way to his balls. They were big and aching. The fingers of the hand slid up the shaft of his pulsing cock, grasping it slowly but firmly.

"I hope you're not too tired yet," Lorelei said as she guided the head of his cock right outside the entrance to her still dripping pussy. "Don't come inside me. Not yet, at least." She let go of his cock and put both of her hands on the balcony railing. Her hips pushed back as she positioned herself with outstretched arms.

Jake let go of her breasts, and grabbed her hips firmly with both of his hands. He thrusted his hard cock into her gaping wet pussy, and it slid in easily. His own hips started moving back and forth in a steady rhythm, pushing his cock in and out of her cunt. With each thrust, his pelvis smacked loudly against Lorelei's ass, and he tried to push a little deeper each time. Meanwhile, Lorelei seemed to struggle more and more to not moan.

As he fucked her harder and harder, Jake leaned forward and let his left-hand find its way up Lorelei's nightgown to grab her breast. His right hand wrapped around her, finding her curly pubic hairs, and searching below them for her clitoris. It was hard like a pebble, sticking out from under its hood. Jake found it and started rubbing it in circles as his cock thrusted in and out of her, the juices flowing down her legs having reached the balcony floor now.

He started getting lost in the pleasure that was building up in his cock, as her pussy started to convulse hard around it. Lorelei allowed herself to moan, and dismounted him as her slick legs started to shake. Jake almost got mad for a second when his cock slipped out, as he was seconds away from his orgasm, when he remembered what Lorelei had demanded of him. Still, he was full of sexual energy, and that close to his peak, he found it hard to control himself. He started spanking her ass, and reached around her to pull her closer to him from behind.

"Relax there horny boy," Lorelei giggled as Jake swayed her around. "I need a break. Let's go back inside before the neighbors see who made that noise just now." She freed herself from his grasp and turned around, smiling at him. Her face was a mess of drool and tears, and her eyes were positively glowing. Jake kissed her, and they made out for a while, before Lorelei broke it off. "Come on, let's go."

She led him by his hand back into the room, closed the balcony door and shut the blinders, and he plopped down on the couch. She went over to the "bar", and poured two steady glasses of neat whiskey. Jake's drunken mind wasn't sure if this was the best idea, but decided to just go with it.

They sat close, facing each other on the couch, making out more than talking. Jake did his best to down his glass of whiskey in between sloppy kisses and dirty talk. Now and then, he dived for one of Lorelei's big breasts that were hanging out of her nightgown. She didn't bother to cover them up, but playfully shoved his head away each time.

"Let a lady finish her drink," she said coyly, leaning back and lifting her leg up on the couch. She softly rested her foot against Jake's throbbing cock. It was longing for release, he wasn't sure how much longer he could endure the tease, or what to do about it. He was at the mercy of Lorelei, and he loved every second of it.

Lorelei leaned back against the couch armrest, softly stroking Jake's member with the sole of her foot. She put a cigarette in her mouth, and lit it. Jake wondered where she got it from, then noticed the ceramic bowl on the table that was used as an ashtray. There was a pack tucked to the side of it. The coy smile remained on Lorelei's face, and Jake looked at her with wide open, eager eyes.

"I'm trying to decide something," she said, taking a drag off her cigarette. Smoke filled the air inside the apartment.

"And what is that?" Jake wondered.

"Should I let you cum in my mouth, or in my pussy?" Lorelei's smile widened, and she pressed her foot down on Jake's cock. "Maybe I should just let you decide. I'm too dazed to make a decision."

Jake just stared at her blankly. Talk about decision anxiety. He was too drunk to get his thoughts straight.

Lorelei eventually got up from the couch, having seen the impact of giving him such a difficult choice. She got on her knees above him, back on the couch, and straddled him. "I think I can do one more. But if I cum first, I'll have to finish you with my mouth." Warmth radiated from her pussy, onto his waiting dick below.

She put her hands on his shoulders, and he grabbed her behind her head. He loved the feeling of her curly hair firmly in his hands. Her hot wet pussy nearly slammed onto his cock as she sat down, taking him deep inside. They started making out, and she rode him harder and faster. Jake pulled his tongue out of her mouth and hungrily went for her tits. He loved the feeling of her hard nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

He grabbed on to her hips hard, guiding her movements as she rode him faster and faster. His cock felt wonderful inside her pussy, as it started contracting around the shaft. Juices started flowing out, coating his balls and the couch below.

"I can't!" Lorelei's legs locked up, and she stopped hard, pushing Jake's face into her bosom as she moaned loudly. Around his dick, her pussy started convulsing harder and harder.

After an eternity of suffocating against Lorelei's heavy breasts, Jake slowly pulled out, and Lorelei sat up and plopped down next to him on the couch. Her legs were still quivering, her toes still curled.

"I just came again. Holy shit," she said, breathing heavily. "Just give me a few seconds."

"Hey don't worry about it, if you're spent, I can take care of my-." He couldn't finish the sentence before Lorelei dived for his crotch, taking the full length of his pussy juice covered cock into her mouth and down her throat. Jake let out a surprised moan, instinctively grabbing her by the back of her head again.

That was it for him. He shut is eyes tight, let out a shuddering moan, and spent his load down Lorelei's throat. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through his cock, as loads of thick semen shot out. She took every drop of it, swallowing eagerly. She held herself still for a few seconds, as Jake's orgasm was residing, before getting up and exhaling loudly.

They kissed gently, tasting like each other's sex. It was an amazing taste, as their tongues swirled around each other.

"So, you can crash here if you want, or go back to your place if you have important things to do tomorrow. But be warned that I might take advantage of you in the morning if you stay here."