Jake and Allison Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake and Allison rediscover intimacy over erotic.
1.1k words
3.36
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was excited. He had met a new woman, Allison, at his favorite coffee shop, Mozart's. He wasn't trying to find new friends--much less new friends with benefits. But now he was riding high on new relationship energy.

He had clicked with Allison right off the bat. What was supposed to be a quick stop in for a bagel and latte, ended up being a two hour conversation about life, and love, and relationships, and sex. They were both happily settled in life. Both were in non-monogamous marriages. Jake because he was rebelling against the traditional relationship escalator lifestyle (a position he landed himself in after going through a divorce), and Allison because non-monogamy gave her an outlet to be the woman she once was before having a family--independent, free loving, and out on the town having fun.

Allison was excited too. She had had many boyfriends, and girlfriends, pass in and out of her life. Some platonic, many sexual. She thought of herself as being a libertine, but admittedly, had never had a relationship where she desired anything beyond basic sex. She liked the thought of being kinky, but had never really explored that side.

Jake and Allison's second time meeting continued where their first encounter ended. This time it was four hours over cocktails late one evening. Cocktails led to kissing. Kissing led to deeper kissing. Jake loved how Allison would bite his lip hard, but gently. Allison was wearing a short skirt that grabbed Jake's attention. The part he didn't say out loud was that he was imagining, as they talked, slowly sliding his hands up her legs and under her skirt. He wanted to slide her panties down and bury his face between her legs and give her an orgasm with only his tongue. Alas, the cocktail bar closed before either could get the courage to invite the other home with them. So they each drove home, both imagining what could be in store for their next encounter.

A few days later, Allison sent Jake a photo of her topless with the caption "what will you do with these?" "Put as much of them in my mouth as possible" replied Jake. Their banter continued, teasing each other more and more. Allison would ask what Jake thought of a particular sex position. Without exception, Jake always responded positively. Allison would write back "good answer." Given they were both busy adults with careers and family, this back and forth continued for a few weeks. Most of their messaging happened in the morning in the office, before work really started up.

After four weeks of build up, Jake and Allison finally met for the third time. This time was different, however. They had built a comfortable rapport with each other. They knew what turned each other on. They each knew what they wanted. It was preordained what would happen that evening. They would meet for dinner at a nice restaurant--trendy but nothing too fancy, yet intimate--then they would listen to a band they both enjoyed who was playing at a small venue nearby. It was standing room only. Being in the dark and swaying back and forth in unison, connected at the waist, filled both Jake and Allison with a warm sense of intimacy neither had experienced in a long time. They kissed deeply while standing amongst the crowd. She bit his lip ever so slightly. As they embraced, energy rippled through both of their bodies. Each felt a warm glow build up within them. Despite the band not being anywhere close to finishing their set, Allison told Jake in his ear "take me to your house."

The anticipation built as Jake drove Allison to his house. At one point, he actually got goosebumps as he was craving Allison's body. Jake opened the front door and walked in, holding the door open for Allison. He closed the door and pulled Allison by the waist pushing her back into the door. He kissed her deeply. She bit his lip, this time not so slightly. Jake pulled Allison's arms above her head then slowly ran his hands down her arms, across her chest and down to her waist, pausing only to caress her breasts. He took her upstairs to his bed. He kissed her on the bed then pulled her shirt off. As he unbuttoned her jeans, the vision of sliding his hands up her skirt then burying his face between her legs rushed back to him. The disappointment in that lost opportunity was fleeting as he felt the smoothness of her thighs. He undressed as Allison watched him longingly. Jake stared at her intensely in her eyes. She layed back on the bed and Jake climbed on top of her in one coordinated motion. Her legs spread wider for him. His lips connected with hers, his chest meeting her breasts. Allison wrapped Jake in a tight embrace around his waist with her legs. As she squeezed tighter, their kissing became more and more intense. He could feel the warmth of her pussy--and the wetness. Jake got harder. He slid into her while continuing with their eyes locked on each other. Face to face with Allison, both let out huge breaths followed by deep moans. Jake's feeling of being inside Allison was breathtaking. It felt like he belonged there. Allison felt amazing--warm, comforting, welcoming.

For weeks they had teased each other about all kinds of erotic thoughts. They talked about bondage, domination, anal sex, group sex, and many more. Allison in the past was never interested in kink. But the immediate connection she felt with Jake brought out her inner desires she had kept deep within herself. She felt free to explore her curiosities as she role played with Jake back and forth over text messages. She wanted to try new things. She wanted to try new things with Jake.

But, as Jake continued his sensual thrusts, they both eschewed the erotica from their minds. All they wanted was to stay connected this way for as long as possible. Allison felt Jake's deep but slow breaths. They breathed in unison. One long inhale followed by an even longer exhale. But after twenty minutes, and twice flipping between Jake or Allison being on top, things changed. Their energy levels rose. That warm sense of comfort and intimacy was replaced with heat and desire. Their connection turned into instinctual desire. The pace of Jake's thrusts increased tenfold. They were no longer breathing slowly, nor in unison. Deep breaths were replaced with vocal moans. Jake slowed down slightly, and his thrusts became deeper and deeper. He felt wholly inside of her. She felt wholly full. The slower deep thrusts became faster deep thrusts. Jake raised himself up with his arms and saw Allison's eyes roll back into her head in pleasure. This only encouraged him. Just before he climaxed, Allison let out an immense groan as her orgasm pulsed through her body. Jake immediately did the same. The waves of energy pulsed though each of them in unison for over a minute before Jake collapsed into Allison's arms and Allison collapsed into his. They were both overtaken in each other's intimacy.