Jake and Audrey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had finished drinking her friend's juices, the ladies changed places, and when Leigh had given the redhead an orgasm, they climbed into a sixty-nine, and devoured each other.

Jake took Amanda to the bedroom, where he lay her down on the bed, and started eating her smooth hairless pussy. When he had her on the edge of an orgasm, he climbed on top of her, drove his cock deep into her vagina, and pounded her until they both came together. They changed positions to a sixty-nine, drank each other's emissions, and kept going until they came together again.

As Jake and Amanda were relaxing in their post coital bliss, Audrey and Leigh came into the room. Audrey kissed her husband, and said, "You wanna share?"

Jake smiled, and motioned for his wife and their friend to join them in the bed. It was a bit crowded, but the four of them managed. They all thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and by the time their friends left later that night, it was decided that they had invented several new positions for sex. They agreed that these maneuvers needed to be named, so they could be shared with others.

Much to Leigh's delight, as the two women were getting dressed, Amanda told her that she had decided to move in with her. The brunette was so excited, she invited Jake and Audrey to their apartment for a house warming party, the next weekend. The redheads were very happy, firstly because they truly cared for these two women, and secondly, because their first attempt at matchmaking was a success. After their friends left, they climbed back into their rumpled cum soaked bed, and held each other tenderly as they drifted off to sleep.

When the young couple were leaving for school the next morning, Mama Sophia was waiting for them on the front porch. When they said hello to her, she said, "I know you two are young and in love, but it was a bit noisy last night, and you kids kept me awake quite late."

Audrey apologized to their landlady and explained how they were helping two lonely young friends 'get acquainted'.

Mama Sophia smiled, and said, "It sounded like everything went well. I got so 'hot and bothered' I had to put new batteries in my trusty vibrator!"

When the young couple looked at her strangely, she said, "What, you think an old woman like me doesn't get horny? Did you think that Bernard only just delivered groceries?"

All three of them broke out laughing, and when they stopped, Sophia handed Jake a registered letter, and said, "Oh, by the way, this letter came for you yesterday while you were in class. They let me sign for it, because technically, we are related."

They thanked their landlady, and Jake put the unopened letter into his backpack. He forgot about it until he and Audrey were eating lunch together at their favorite Bistro. Audrey asked Jake, "Honey, have you read that letter that Aunt Sophie gave you this morning?"

Jake reached into his backpack and said, "No, I had completely forgotten about it." He pulled it out and really looked at it for the first time. He saw that the letter was addressed to 'Mr. and Mrs. Jake O'Reilly', and was from, 'The Office of the Chairman of the College of Psychology, of Harvard University'. He opened the letter and noted that it was written by 'Dr. Norman Peale, Chair of the college of Psychology, Harvard University'.

He read the letter silently to himself; it said:

'Dear Mr. and Mrs. O'Reilly,

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am an old friend and colleague of your friend Dr. Jackson Powell. He was my student many years ago when he was an undergraduate, and when the Acceptance Committee did not accept him into our graduate program, I used my influence, along with a grant from my friend Mr. DuBois, to assure his acceptance in Illinois State University's Graduate School. We have remained close friends and confidants ever since.

Last year, when I was informed that he was researching your backgrounds, and since the study of twins is my specialty, I became involved in your case. I became fully aware of the potentially dangerous situation that your marriage caused, I was a party in the subterfuge that was necessary to protect you and allow you to live a 'normal' life.

At your earliest convenience, please call my office, and have my assistant make an appointment to meet with me privately. I am anxious to see you and offer you whatever assistance you may need.

Thank You,

Norman Peale, PHD.'

Understanding the sensitive nature of the letter's contents, Jake handed the letter and envelope to his wife, he whispered, "Please read this to yourself, and don't let anyone see it while you do. We'll talk about this later when we get home."

Audrey looked puzzled when he handed her the letter, but started reading it, and smiled when she finished the first paragraph. When she finished the second one, a look of recognition showed on her face, and when she finished the letter, she refolded it and placed it back in the envelope. As she handed it back to her husband, she said, "I think it would be a good idea to meet with Dr. Peale."

Jake smiled and nodded, and he put the letter into his backpack, and zipped it closed. When they finished their lunch, they kissed and went their separate ways to their next class.

Later, after the class the they shared, Jake walked with Leigh, to the bistro, and asked her, "How are you and Amanda getting along?"

She answered, "Why don't you ask her yourself," as they crossed the street and saw Audrey and Amanda waiting for them.

His question was answered quickly, as the two roommates greeted each other with a passionate hug and kiss, drawing mixed responses from the other patrons of the establishment. The older people either frowned or ignored them, while the younger crowd smiled and gave them 'thumbs up'.

The two couples sat down together, and Leigh said, "Amanda, Jake just asked me how we were getting along together."

The blonde said, "We are getting along wonderfully, thank you two for introducing us." Then she leaned over to Jake and whispered, "We fucked each other unconscious last night at her apartment with her twelve-inch double headed dildo."

Audrey saw her husband blush as Amanda was whispering to him, and whispered to him, "She told you about the dildo, didn't she?"

He nodded, and the ladies all laughed. Finally, he said, "It wasn't what she said, it was where we are when she said it," and the ladies laughed even more.

They all ordered their latte's, and the four of them talked about their days. When Leigh was in mid-sentence, Audrey whispered something in her ear. The brunette stopped talking and kissed a surprised Amanda passionately. When they broke their embrace, Leigh turned and looked across the street and waved to Mark and Fred who were walking down the other side of the street, holding hands.

When the men were out of sight, Amanda asked, "Which one was your ex?"

"The dumb blonde." Leigh said.

"I know what you mean." Amanda said, "He is in one of my classes, and I always wondered how he was passing. Fortunately, the guy he was with is the smartest one in the class. I can only imagine he's getting to fuck your ex's ass for tutoring him."

Everyone at the table laughed at her remark, and Leigh said, "I hope he is enjoying it, I know he always enjoyed my cock-sucking skills, but I should have known better, because he was always trying to convince me to fuck his ass with my strap-on."

When Jake shook off the shiver that went down his back, the brunette said, "Sorry for that visual, Jake, I know you don't swing that way. I wondered when he called you a pervert for eating your own cum out of my pussy. That was a warning I didn't listen to."

Jake replied, "Well perhaps I hit too close to home when I told him I didn't suck cocks or take it up my ass."

Leigh reached across the table and touched Jake's hand, saying, "I owe you my freedom from that 'sissy boy', thank you dear friend."

Jake squeezed her hand, and said, "You are welcome, it was my pleasure to be of assistance to you."

Leigh looked at Jake, then at Audrey, and finally at Amanda, and said, "The three of you are my best friends, and I do not know what I would do without you. I felt worthless and betrayed, and you all saved me, and I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

Audrey smiled, and said, "That part of your life is over, so let's forget about it and get on with our lives. So, when are we having this 'house warming' party, and who else are you planning to invite?"

Amanda smiled, and said, "Why don't we limit it to just the four of us. We only have one couch and one bed. If we had any more people, we would need more rooms and more beds."

Leigh thought for a moment, and asked, "What about the two girls that live downstairs? Jennifer made a comment after the night Jake and Audrey were over when the limp dick Mark still lived here, about the noise and asked why she and Lori hadn't been invited."

Amanda smiled and said, "That sounds like an idea, I saw those two kissing each other goodbye the other morning, and my Gaydar definitely went off."

Jake asked, "Do you think they might want some of my cock?"

Leigh answered, "Lori sits in front of us in class, and I've noticed her staring at your crotch, so Yea, I'm pretty sure she'd be up for taking you for a ride."

Remembering the spikey haired blonde with the dark roots that sat in front of them in class that kept looking at him, Jake said, "Once again, I'm going to have to walk home with my books in front to me."

The girls all had a good laugh at that one, and finally, Audrey said, "Friday night at seven?"

Leigh answered, "Sounds perfect, plan on spending the weekend."

The four of them finished their latte's, said their goodbyes, and went their separate ways home. Since it was only 1:30, Jake decided to call Dr. Peale's office on his cell phone as they walked toward their apartment. He was surprised when a woman answered the call after the third ring and said, "Office of the Chairman, how may I help you?"

When Jake identified himself, the person on the other end of the call said, "Dr. Peale told me to expect your call, Mr. O'Reilly, may I schedule an appointment for you and your wife?"

When Jake told her that they both had all afternoon open, the voice said, "How does 3PM sound?"

When Jake that would be perfect, the voice asked for his school e-mail address. When he gave them the necessary information, the person on the other end of the conversation said that directions, and parking instructions would be forthcoming. The two said goodbye and disconnected the call. Audrey looked at her husband and said, "That was easy." Jake nodded, and said no more as they walked home to get their auto and drive to Cambridge.

When they reached the Harvard campus, they found the parking lot Jake had been told to park in and made their way to Dr. Peale's office. When they got there, Jake told the professor's assistant who they were, and she told them to have a seat on the couch across the outer office from her desk. Then she picked up the phone and told her boss, "Sir, your three o'clock has arrived." She listened, and hung up, saying, "He will be with you shortly."

About ten minutes later, the door to the inner office opened, and a balding man in a rumpled grey suit opened the door and said to his assistant, "Dorothy, you can go home now, and lock the door behind you please. I do not want us to be disturbed."

As his assistant was gathering her things, he said to Jake and Audrey, "Please come into my office, and sit down on the couch in front of my desk." He watched his assistant leave the office and waited until he heard the door lock until he closed and locked his inner office door. He walked around his desk, sat down behind it and looked at the couple for the first time.

He smiled at him and said, "Pardon me for staring at you, but I cannot get over how much you two resemble each other. Jackson was right, you look enough alike that you could be brother and sister. Anyway, I am Norman Peale, and I have been studying family genetics for the last fifty years, with twins being my specialty, and your family's history specifically, for the last twenty-five."

He continued, "As I told you in my letter, Dr. Powell is a former student of mine, and when I discovered he was researching your family, I decided the become involved because of the close family connections you two share. When it became clear that there were sinister forces at work, behind the scenes, I went to work, and used my influence to bring you here, to watch over you, and keep you safe. The fact that the two of you found each other defies all the laws of coincidence, and still amazes me. Yours is a love story for the ages and is the reason I felt compelled to meet with you in person. I want you to know that I am available to help you any way that I can." He handed Jake his card and said, "The phone number written on the back of this card is my personal cell number, and I will answerer it any time of day or night if you need my help. I will continue to protect you the same way that Dr. Powell has, and if you sense that someone or something is not quite right, do not hesitate to get in touch with me."

Jake said, "Thank you Doctor Peale, I'm glad that you 'have our backs' so to speak. Since Audrey and I met, our lives have been turned upside down, and we are now just beginning to feel normal again. Our biggest concern when we first arrived here was our 'accent'. Where should we say we are from? I told the first person that asked me that we had gone to high school together in Rhode Island, because that was where Dr. Powell grew up."

The older man smiled, and said, "While your speech patterns still do have a decided Midwestern influence, I can see that you have adopted a generic New England 'accent'. If anyone asks you where your roots are, simply say 'out west'. If they ask you to be specific, tell them your family is from Iowa. That should satisfy anyone from around here. If anyone presses you harder, take them aside and say quietly that you don't know any more because your grandparents were in the federal witness protection program before they passed away, and you were never told anything else."

Jake and Audrey looked at each other, and then started laughing. The professor laughed along with them, and finally said, "I think that the longer you stay her, you will sound more like those around you, and blend in even more, so don't worry."

Audrey smiled and said, "We've already spent some time with Traci's cousins Staci and Kaci, and when they took us to a private party in Hyannis Port, we seemed to be accepted by the 'rich folk' there. We have made many friends at BC and are having no problems with our classes. There seems to be a lot more people here who are in 'open' relationships than there were 'back home' where the people like the Powell's were a distinct minority."

The professor smiled and said, "I believe that is why Jackson suggested the BC area as a place to relocate you to. The people here at Harvard are much more conservative in matters pertaining to sexuality. While BC is overseen by the Jesuits, they have a laissez faire attitude about all things sexual."

He continued, "I now realize that the people of Cambridge's attitude toward sex is perhaps what kept the good doctor from being accepted into our graduate program. When he first arrived in Normal, he kept a low profile, but when he met Traci's mother, and they fell in love, the two of them proceeded to 'shake up' those conservative Midwesterners. The ISU campus you see today is completely changed from the way it was two decades ago, when he first arrived."

Jake smiled and said, "You're right about that Doctor, while the campus is somewhat liberal about nearly everything, the rest of McClean County is as conservative as it gets. When I started working at the campus, I was a really shocked by everyone's attitude toward sex, having been raised in a strict AC household like I was."

Dr. Peal got up from behind his desk and as he walked around it he said, "I know that you two have better things to do than to chat with me, but, as I said before, I really wanted for us to meet. Please remember, my door is always open for you, so don't be afraid to ask for anything you may need."

They all shook hands, and both thanked him before they returned to their car. They said nothing during their drive back to their new home, but when they were in the upstairs apartment, Audrey said, "I'm glad we met with the doctor. It's nice to meet the person who is looking out for us. I don't feel so all alone anymore."

Jake smiled and said, "I'm glad too. I may stop looking over my shoulder a bit less now that I have seen the face of our benefactor."

They decided to shower together and spend the evening without clothes, eating dinner and doing their homework in the nude, before climbing into bed and making gentle love before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Friday afternoon as Jake and Audrey were showering together while getting ready for the party, and when they were drying each other afterward, Jake asked, "What do you think we should wear to the party?"

Audrey answered, "I'm going to wear my green dress, and the matching flats. I'm not wearing a bra or panties, so I won't have to look for them afterward."

Jake smiled and said, "That sounds like a plan, I'll just wear dockers, a polo, and my topsiders. Everyone will probably be crazy drunk, so keeping it simple is a good idea." The finished dressing, and left their apartment, heading for the duplex where they had enjoyed themselves earlier in the month.

When they entered the outer door of the duplex, there was a party in full swing in the first-floor unit, and Jake and Audrey saw a sign taped to the door that said, "The Party is Here". They opened the door and walked into a room full of loud music, and young people in various stages of undress.

They were greeted by a young woman with spikey hair wearing only a tiny thong who said, "Hi, I'm Lori. I know you Jake, so you must be and Audrey, come on in and join the party."

Before Jake could say anything, Lori had pants around his ankles and was frantically sucking his cock. Audrey took off her dress and was soon in a passionate sixty-nine on the couch with Lori's roommate and lover Jennifer. After five hours of the young couple each fucking everyone at the party at least once, the crowd finally left, and Jennifer, Lori, Leah, Amanda, Jake, and Audrey were all relaxing in the hot tub, discussing their exploits.

Lori said, "Jake, there were supposed to be three other guys here tonight, but they didn't show. I'm sorry you had to 'carry the load' because you were the only cock here tonight."

Jake smiled and said, "I know it was a tough job, but I was up to the challenge." When they all stopped laughing, he said, "The weekend we spent at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port was actually more challenging, wasn't it Audrey?"

His wife smiled at him and said, "Perhaps, but there seemed to be an equal number of men and women at that party, darling husband."

Lori looked at Audrey's husband and said, "That reminds me Jake, I only got to fuck you once, but Jennifer had you twice. Are you up for another go?"

Audrey had been holding her husband's cock under the water and had felt it gradually grow from completely soft to rock hard during the conversation in the tub, said, "I think he's ready for you Lori, come on over."

Lori climbed on Jake's lap and lowered herself onto his tumescence. As soon as she had his erection completely imbedded in her vagina, Audrey started sucking on her left boob, and Leah started sucking on her right one. The four of them moved as one, and when Lori came, her contractions caused Jake to fill her with his seed.