Jake and Audrey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jake and Lori regained their composure, they saw their four companions frantically driving each other to their own orgasms. When they were all done with their playing, everyone noticed that there was a milky tinge to the water in the tub, and what appeared to be a soapy film floating on the surface. After everyone climbed out of the hot tub, Lori said, "Well I guess it's time for us to change the water in the tub because the sperm count looks a little high."

The six of them went back into the ground floor apartment and followed Lori and Jennifer into one of the bedrooms, where they saw the floor was covered with mattresses. They all lay on the mattresses and started their orgy all over. Remembering something that had happened at Saul's house, Jake suggested that they try a Daisy Chain

When none of the ladies except for Audrey understood what he was talking about, he lay on his back in the middle of the room. He stretched out his legs and told Audrey to lay on her back with his feet touching her shoulders. Next, he told Jennifer to get down on top of Audrey with her pussy over his wife's mouth and lean forward so that she could suck his cock.

Then Jake said, "Lori, put your pussy on my face, Leah slide your pussy under Lori's mouth, and Amanda put your pussy on Lori's mouth. When you are all in position, eat the pussy or suck the cock in front of you. When someone cums, everybody shift up one position, and keep doing that until someone gives up and rolls off. The person behind them will take their position, and we will continue until everyone is all fucked out."

As she was getting in position, Lori said, "I've done this before, but we called it a caterpillar." Soon everyone was in position, and the licking and sucking started. Some time later, Lori was the first one to cum from Jake's talented tongue, and everyone shifted forward. Audrey got up, turned over and got into position to suck on her husband's cock, and Amanda asked, "Where do I go?"

Audrey said, "Come down here and eat my pussy sweetie." Everyone understood what to do after that, and everyone restarted their oral efforts. For the next four hours the chain went on, shifting every fifteen or twenty minutes, and then the ladies started dropping out. Eventually everyone but Jake and Audrey were asleep, so she climbed on top of her husband and slid his cock deep inside her vagina. The couple made gentle love until they also fell sound asleep, still connected.

The next morning, everyone woke about the same time, and all the ladies took turns riding Jake's Morning Wood, with Audrey going last and receiving his seed. When she climbed off his shrinking manhood, Amanda took it into her mouth and sucked him clean, while Leah climbed between Audrey's legs and drank Jake's juices from her vagina.

They all ate doughnuts and drank coffee for breakfast, and people started showing up all during the day for the continuation of the 'House-warming- orgy'. The rest of Saturday the six friends enjoyed many of their other acquaintances, and the three other guys finally shower up. After all of the guests left around midnight, the six of them ended up sound asleep in a tangled pile of semen and vaginal fluid covered bodies.

Sunday morning, Jake, Audrey, and their friends took turns showering after engaging in one more group grope which added to the mess on the room full of mattresses.

Afterward, everyone found their clothes and redressed, and Lori offered to buy everyone breakfast at the Bistro, two blocks up the street. As the six of them drank their lattes an ate their scones and brioches under the sidewalk canopy, they talked about their lives, but avoided any mention of sex, having their appetites satisfied, at least for the time being.

Jake excused himself, and visited the restroom inside, and when he walked out five of his classmates cornered him and asked, "Jake, I know you are married to the hottest redhead in New England, and she loves you to death, but how do you have all of those other hot women hanging all over you?"

Jake smiled and said, "That's easy man, you just have to treat them nice and be polite to them." then he added, "It also helps if you have a big cock and know how to use it."

When he sat back down with the ladies, Amanda asked him, "Do you know those guys who are standing by the door." When he nodded, she asked, "What did you say to them, because they can't stop staring at us?"

He whispered in her ear what they had asked him and what he had told them. She slugged him, and started giggling, then whispered to Leah what he had told her. By the time the message had made it all the way around the table to Audrey, she looked at her husband and said, "You didn't?"

Jake held up his hands and said, "Did I lie?" The women all broke out in uncontrollable fits of laughter, as the men he had talked to walked away shaking their heads.

When the men were out of earshot, Lori said, "Those guys don't have a clue, do they Jake?" Audrey's husband just smiled and nodded. They finished their breakfast, and parted company, after exchanging hugs all around. As Jake and Audrey walked back to their apartment, they held hands and, remembered the weekend, both wondering what else was in store for them.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm not quite sure where this story is going from here. I am hoping that you, my readers will help me out here. Please comment or contact me by messaging me through the site. If you leave your e-mail address there, I pill respond.

Thank you

jsmangis