Jake and Audrey Ch. 02

Story Info
The young couple make new friends and build a life together.
11.9k words
4.38
13k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

In this Chapter, the story of the young couple's exploits continue, as they share their love and passion with a whole new group of 'friends'.

*

Chapter Two, More Friends and Lovers.

When Audrey and Kaci pulled up in front of the beach house, they saw Jake and Staci relaxing in the spa. They each grabbed a bag of groceries, and as they reached the top of the stairs, Kaci said, "Hey you two lazy bums, the least you can do is lend a hand with the food that we slaved over shopping for today."

The two climbed out of the hot tub and headed for the car to help bringing in the food. When the car was unloaded, and everything but the lobsters were put away, Kaci said, "Jake, would you put on some shorts and shoes, and gather some driftwood from the beach? We need to build a fire so we can boil these 'lobstas' properly.

When he came back outside, appropriately dressed, he saw Kaci, who had also dressed, filling a large black iron pot that was hanging over a 'fire pit', with water. When she saw him, she turned off the water, and walked with him, down the beach, and showed him what kind of kindling and logs to gather. She helped him carry back the first load, and started building the fire while Jon set off to get more driftwood.

After Jon's third return trip, Kaci told the young man they had enough wood, and showed him how to build a fire. When they were finished, the young woman lit the dry kindling, and the fire caught quickly.

When the fire started to produce coals, Jon helped Kaci as she piled the rest of the wood into the pit. When it caught, the two of them swung the now full pot of water over the center of the fire. Then they went into the house to help Audrey and Staci finish preparing dinner.

When the preparations were finished, Jon and Kaci brought the four, foil wrapped 'baker' potatoes, out of the house, and placed them in the coals around the edge of the fire, and Kaci checked the water to make sure it was hot enough. When she saw that the water was at a medium boil she went back inside and retrieved the cooler with the lobsters.

Jon watched, as the young woman grabbed each crustacean, and dropped it into the boiling pot. Jon was fascinated by the 'screaming' sound that they emitted when they hit the boiling water. After they were all boiling, he asked Kaci if the noise was the animals screaming as they died, and the young woman said, "Naw, that's just the sound of their bodily fluids make as they turn into steam when they cook."

Sometime later, when the young woman had determined that the lobsters and potatoes were finished, Kaci handed a large round platter to Jake, and started retrieving the cooked crustaceans from the boiling water, and then retrieved the foil covered spuds from the coals. She told Jake to take the food into the house, as she swung the iron pot from over the fire, and followed the young man into the house.

The other two had the rest of dinner finished when Jake and Kaci brought the lobsters and potatoes into the house. They all set the table, and the twins asked everyone to undress, because eating lobster with drawn butter is very messy. After everyone was nude, the twins taught the young couple how to crack open and eat lobster.

They spent the next hour eating and getting messy from the salt water, butter, and juices from the lobsters they were consuming. They drank two bottles of their favorite white wine, and by the time they were finished, they were quite inebriated as well as covered with the remnants of the meal, so the four of them spent the next hour licking the butter and other juices from each other's bodies.

Next, they went out onto the deck, and washed themselves under the outdoor shower, and dried each other before retiring to the bedroom, where they fucked each other into exhaustion, and fell asleep in a tangled mass of limbs and bodies.

The next morning, Jake awoke to a warm, wet feeling on his penis. When he opened his eyes, he saw one of the twins trying to swallow his manhood. Next, he heard moaning next to him, and when he looked, he saw his wife and the other twin engaged in a passionate sixty-nine cunnilingus session. When he saw that, he reached down and grabbed the ass of the twin that was fellating him, and brought it to his mouth, and before he drove his tongue into her pussy, he saw the tattoo that said it was Staci he was getting ready to devour.

After an hour or so, the four of them came up for air, and went outside to shower off. Later as they were eating breakfast, in the nude as usual, the telephone rang. Kaci answered the phone and listened for a couple of minutes. Finally, she said, "Great Jack, we'll all come by this evening. See you then."

After Kacy disconnected the call. She smiled and told the other three, "We've been invited to a party at Hyannis Port tonight. Jake and Audrey, you two are in for a treat. You'll get to sample some Kennedy family pussy and cock tonight!"

Audrey looked sad, and said, "Kacy, I don't have anything fancy enough to wear to a 'rich people's' party."

Stacy chimed in and said, "Sweetie, we're about the same size, and Kaci and I have plenty of extra dresses for you to wear. Jake, I have one of my dad's blue blazers in the closet, so you can wear it over you're the polo and Dockers you wore here and you two will fit right in. By the way, no one wears a bra or panties to these shindigs, because everyone ends up naked and fucking each other by the end of the night."

For the next two hours, the three ladies tried on dresses, and put on a fashion show with Jake as their audience. They made paraded across the living room and made their decisions as to what they would wear by how hard Jake's cock got. They finally let Jake get dressed and left the beach house in the old Escort at around three in the afternoon.

Staci sat in the front and gave Jake directions, as Kaci and Audrey 'played' with each other in the back seat. When they were stopped by an armed guard at the entrance of Marchant Avenue, Staci climbed onto Jakes lap, and stuck her upper body through the open driver's window, pulled down her top, and said "Hi Clint, these are my cousins, Jake and Audrey."

The guard's eyes never left her exposed boobs as he motioned for them past the roadblock. "Do you know him?" Jake asked, after she climbed off his lap and pulled her top back up.

"Sure," Staci said, "I gave him a blowjob the last time we were here."

They parked the car, and walked into the palatial mansion. They were met at the door by John Schlossberg, who Kaci called "Jack" and she introduced Jake and Audrey as Traci's cousins. As they were being led into the house, Staci whispered in Audrey's ear, "Jack's a great fuck, the last time we were here he monopolized Traci for the entire weekend." Before long they were in the middle of a group of Schwarzeneggers, Schlossbergs, Lemoynes, and various other Kennedy clan members.

Before Staci and Kaci disappeared with two young men that looked like twins, Staci introduced Jake and Audrey to Kate and Pat Schwarzenegger. They were brother and sister, and the four were drawn together inexplicably. After a few glasses of bubbly, they were all in an upstairs bedroom, nude, and enjoying each other. They started off with Kate and Audrey kissing, fondling, and sixty-nining each other on the king-size four poster bed. Next Jake fucked Kate, and Pat fucked Audrey, and the four explored several other combinations for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Kate and Audrey woke up first, and started eating each other's pussies. When the men woke up, Jake shoved his morning wood into Kate's pucker, and Pat shoved his into Audrey's. After all four came together, went into the bathroom attached to the bedroom they had spent the night in, and took turns washing each other in the oversized shower.

Pat produced four bathrobes and said, "I'm starved, let's go have breakfast. They all took turns drying each other, two women wrapped their hair in towels, and the four donned their robes, before Pat led them downstairs to the atrium that enclosed the swimming pool.

Along the wall that abutted the mansion, was a buffet covered with steaming trays of eggs. bacon, sausage, oatmeal, and biscuits with sausage gravy. There was also toast, English muffins, as well as bowls full of fresh fruit. At the end were carafes of coffee, and pitchers of various fruit juices. There was enough to feed an army, and a dozen or more young men and women were already eating, while a half dozen were skinny dipping in the pool.

They heard a familiar squeal, and turned just in time to see a nude Kaci being hurled into the pool by two well hung naked men. Audrey whispered to Jake, "Have you ever been to a party like this before?"

Jake thought for a moment, and said, "Not since Traci's 'Coming Home' party, but this seems to be even more decadent." and they both smiled at each other.

Pat overheard Audrey's question and Jake's answer, and told them, "Nobody throws a party like our family!" and laughed hysterically. Just then they heard a young woman squeal, and their attention was drawn to short haired brunette with insanely large fake boobs lying on the diving board.

The young man who had his head buried between her thighs made a 'thumbs-up' sign, and everyone in the atrium cheered. Soon she started shaking, and they both rolled off the board into the deep end. When they surfaced, they swam to the shallow end of the pool. When they got there, he sat on the steps and she fellated him, in repayment for the service he had performed on him.

Soon after that, Staci, Kaci, and their two friends came over to the table where Pat, Kate, Jake and Audrey were sitting, and joined them. Staci said, "Hi guys, this is John and Jim, the Folger brothers. We met them on our way home from Illinois last summer. Guys, this is Jake and Audrey, our distant cousins, and you know Pat and Kate."

They all shook hands and before long they were eating breakfast together. By the time they finished, the group decided to change partners. Kate and Audrey paired up with John and Jim, and Pat and Jake paired up with Staci and Kaci for the day. For the next two days, no one at the house wore any clothes, and everyone, including Jake and Audrey, would have had at least six different partners before the party started to wind down Sunday afternoon.

By Sunday night, when Jake, Audrey, Staci, and Kaci made it back to the beach house, they were exhausted and too tired to do anything other than sleep. They undressed, and all four of them climbed into the bed together, falling asleep soon after they lay down.

The next morning, after the four of them made love together until noon, when Jake and Audrey decided to go back to their apartment and get ready for classes. They promised to be frequent visitors to the beach house. They said their goodbyes on the deck of the beach house, with Kaci and Staci still nude, and Jake and Audrey fully dressed. The young couple drove the old Ford compact sedan into town and onto the ferry, then back to Boston, where they ate dinner with Aunt Sophie. Afterward, they retired to their upstairs apartment, where the bathed each other, and went to bed, and made gentle love until they fell fast asleep.

The next morning, after they made love after waking up, they ate breakfast and got ready for their first day of school at BC. When they arrived at the campus, a short three block walk from their apartment, they went to their three morning classes together. They were the required basic first year Composition, Math, and Basic Science classes, and they were in the same classroom for all three.

After lunch, their two afternoon classes were different, so after lunch they split up, and agreed to meet at the Brookline Bistro after their last class, and check out the neighborhood nightlife together.

Jake's first class after lunch was Basic Engineering, which he enjoyed. The last class was Economics, which bored him to tears, but the pretty young busty brunette sitting next to him, wearing a tight sweater and an insanely short skirt was a flirt, so he was pleasantly distracted. When the class ended, she smiled at him and asked, "You're Jake, aren't you?"

He said, "Yes, do we know each other"

She said, "I'm Leigh, you were down ah Hyannis last weekend, weren't you?"

Jake smiled and said, "Hi Leigh, yes I was at a big party with my wife and cousins."

Leigh said, "Right, she was that pretty redhead with Staci and Kaci named Audrey. We all thought you were brother and sister because you looked so much alike," and giggled.

Jake smiled and said, "Well we are newlyweds, and love each other to death, but we enjoy fucking other people."

She smiled and said, "My fiancée and I have the same arrangement. He was that blonde guy that Staci and Kaci were double teaming while the host was eating my pussy on the diving board."

Jake said, "Now I remember you, we were all eating breakfast when we saw you two fall off the low board when he made you cum."

Leigh smiled and said, "Yea, he could really eat pussy. By the way, where are you headed now, Jake?"

He told her he was going to meet his wife at the Brookline Bistro after class. She said she was meeting her guy there as well, so they walked together. When they started to cross the street in front of the Bistro, Jake saw Audrey in a very animated conversation with a blonde guy at a sidewalk table in front of the bistro. As they got closer, the blonde guy saw them and said, "Hey babe, look who I found, that hot redhead from the party at the compound."

Leigh answered, "Hi baby, look who I found, the hot redhead's hot husband!"

Jake and Leigh sat down, and as he was kissing his wife, he noticed the blond guy frowning and acting embarrassed. This amused Jake, so he smiled and said, "It's alright man, if Audrey wants to fuck you, I don't have a problem with that, as long as I get to fuck Leigh."

The other couple looked at each other stunned, and finally the blonde guy said, "Dude, you're serious?"

Audrey started giggling, and Jake said, "Serious as a heart attack. We're newlyweds, and are very much in love, but sex and love are two entirely different thigs to us."

Leigh and her guy still had confused looks on their faces, so Audrey said, "Mark (the blonde's name), do you know Staci and Kaci?" When he nodded, Audrey continued, "Well we're cousins, and we're just like them," thinking he was a dumb blonde and a long explanation would just confuse him.

Leigh understood her immediately, but it took Mark a little time. Eventually Jake and Audrey saw the bulb light up over his head, and he smiled as he said, "Dude!" and bumped fists with Jake who was thinking, 'Dumb Blonde'.

The four of them conversed over their latte's and when Leigh asked Audrey if they had any plans for the evening, Jake's wife said they didn't. Leigh invited them to dinner at 7PM, and Audrey accepted. The two ladies exchanged addresses and phone numbers, and as the couples parted, the men shook hands and watched as their ladies shared a passionate open mouth, tongue twisting kiss, while fondling each other's asses.

As Jake and Audrey were walking back to their apartment, she said to her husband, "Wow, that girl can kiss. I bet she's great at eating pussy." Then she grabbed her husband's crotch, noticing he was hard, and said, "I'll bet she can suck a mean cock too."

Jake blushed and didn't say a word until they got to their apartment. When they were inside their place, he shut and locked the door behind him, and grabbed his wife, pulling her into a passionate toe curling kiss. When they broke the embrace, he said, "I'm so horny now it hurts."

Audrey smiled and said, "Me too!" and they raced to see who could undress first. Later when they were soaking in the tub together, Audrey asked, "Darling, do you have any homework?" When he told her he didn't, she replied, "Neither do I, but we really should get ready to go over to Leigh and Mark's."

When Jake noticed that Audrey had not put on her bra or panties before she put on her dress and flats, he put his jeans on without his boxers, and slipped on his BC sweatshirt before slipping into his topsiders without socks.

As they walked the five blocks to where their new friends lived, Audrey slipped her hand inside the rear of Jake's Levi's, stuck her middle finger in the crack of his ass, and played with his pucker. When they stopped at a crosswalk, waiting on the signal, he crouched down, pretending to tie his shoes, reached up under her dress, and stuck his middle finger in her vagina. Audrey jumped, and said, "I guess I deserved that," and giggled. The light changed, he stood up, and they continued their journey to their new friends' place.

When they reached the other couple's place, they were met at the door by Leigh, who was wearing a short skirt and halter top, which barely covered her large, unfettered boobs.

She hugged both of her guests, and Jake felt her large nipple harden against his chest, as she felt his cock start to harden as she rubbed her crotch against his. She told Jake to have a seat on the couch, and when he sat down, Mark handed him a cold Narragansett from the open twelve pack on the coffee table in front of them. Jake had never heard of this brand before, but as he popped the top, he looked at the image of the native American chief on the can before he took a tentative sip of the brew. 'Hmm, it's better than PBR and Grain Belt, but definitely not Sam Adams', he thought.

The two ladies went to the kitchen, and Audrey helped her new friend finish preparing the meal. Leigh put the finished dishes in the oven on warm, and turned around, giving Audrey passionate kiss. Audrey returned the kiss, and reached under the brunette's top, fondling her large boobs. They broke their embrace, but Audrey continued to hold Leigh's impressive mounds, feeling her large nipples harden in the palms of her hands.

The ladies smiled at each other, and Leigh finally said, "I knew the first time I saw you at the party that you would be fun to 'play with'." Audrey dropped to her knees, lifted Leigh's short skirt, and buried her tongue in the brunette's smooth shaved pussy.

The men didn't hear the commotion in the kitchen, because they were too busy watching the Red Sox and White Sox game on the television. Mark asked, "You a White Sox fan Jake?"

"Nah, I'm a Cubs fan." Jake answered.

"Good." His new friend answered, ant the two men continued to watch the game in silence, while the girls ate their appetizers in the kitchen.

Audrey and Leigh removed few clothes they were wearing, climbed onto the table and devoured each other's vulvas, while their dinner waited on 'warm' in the oven. When they had brought each other to orgasms, they kissed each other, tasting their own juices on their faces and tongues.

Audrey finally said, "I really didn't remember you from the party when I saw you walking across the street with my husband today, but I thought you had a great pair of boobies, and wondered what your pussy tasted like."

Leigh said, "Well, now you know, and you taste pretty great too. Speaking of taste, we should really serve diner before the boys get too hammered on that twelve pack of 'Gansett'. It isn't bad for cheap beer, but it gives me a terrible hangover if I drink too much."

Audrey smiled and agreed, remembering having been hung over after drinking Red White and Blue with her friends in high school. The ladies put what few clothes they had back on and put dinner on the table. When they called the men into the kitchen, they came immediately, because it was the seventh inning stretch and the game was boring.

They all sat down and enjoyed the casserole that Leigh had prepared. She told Audrey that it was an old family recipe and offered to teach Audrey how to make it. Audrey thanked her and said, "It's yummy, just like you."

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers