Jake, Suz, Michele and a Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, Jake, we are younger than you and someday you might find out how much," Suz interjected with laughter. "As you know, I have a son and Michele has a daughter. Both are grown and on their own. Neither of us desires more children."

I continued. "It all sounds just too amazing to be true. On the other hand, I haven't done anything really adventurous for years.

"Here's where it maybe gets a bit corny, but you're just going to have to let me do this thing my way. You two sit there and don't say anything until I've finished."

I stood and walked to the closet where Michele had put my bag. I pulled from it two small, black jewelry boxes. I returned to the women and dropped to one knee.

"Suz. Michele. I think you're both special people. You're smart, talented, beautiful, sexual and even a little mysterious. I believe we could have a fascinating and fulfilling life together. This journey you envision is intriguing to say the least.

"I lust after you; I like you; I think our lifestyles are compatible; and I think that with time and experience we have the chance to fall in love with each other.

"Will each of you join me and will each of you allow me to join you in a journey for the remainder of our lives?"

I handed one box to each of them. They looked at each other as though they were in shock. They slowly opened the boxes, each of which held a key to my home our home. Huge smiles broke out on their faces as tears flowed from six eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," was all I heard as they dropped to their knees and attacked me with their mouths. Before long I was on my back. Lips, teeth and tongues were everywhere. I had no idea whose were whose. It really didn't matter. Two tongues plunged simultaneously into my mouth and sought the depths of my throat. They probed and pushed. Teeth scraped against teeth. Lips crushed against skin. The tongues tasted slightly of the remnants of both my cum and theirs. Saliva flowed down my chin and I'm certain down theirs as well. On and on they went with no intention of relenting quickly.

As their attack continued, the women adjusted their bodies so each of them straddled one of my legs. Their cunts pumped over my thighs, spreading their moisture. I was flat on my back with little opportunity to move.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa."

They slowed, but didn't stop.

I continued, "As we say in the legal profession: notwithstanding this ahem, interesting position, my man needs are kicking in here. I'm hungry. What's for dinner?"

We all laughed at the sudden change of topic and then listened as Michele turned on her "ditz" act and answered succinctly, "Well, Jake, there's a small problem with that. You see, earlier this afternoon Suz and I got to talking about you and I got kind of excited by the talk. I asked Suz if she'd do something for me and she said "yes" and I told her what I wanted and she smiled and then she did it and it felt so, so good. Then she asked if I'd do something for her and I said "yes" and then she told me what she wanted and I smiled and I did it and she said it felt so, so good. Then it was my turn and a little later it was her turn again and then it was my turn and then it was her turn and, well, you get the idea, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, Michele, and I can't say I'm surprised. In that case though, I guess I've got just a couple more matters for you."

"What are those, Jake?" Suz asked.

"First, can you guys handle spice for dinner tonight? If so, I'll grab some takeout Thai. Keep in mind, though, that while we eat I want to hear a complete description and perhaps even watch a demonstration of exactly what each of you two did to the other while I was gone this afternoon. It would be for my personal educational purposes only, of course.

"Second, why don't you two grab what you need for tomorrow and throw it, along with whatever's left of that Little Penguin, plus an extra bottle if you have one, into your cars. It should work nicely with the Thai. Then drive, um, home for the night. I'll stop for the food along the way."

"That sounds great, Jake, but sit back down here," Suz ordered as she pointed to the sofa I'd just left. "Dinner's going to have to wait."

I sat as Suz climbed on and straddled my left leg and Michele my right leg. Their hands found my cock and continued where they'd left off. Amazingly, to me at least, I grew. They resumed their attack on my mouth, occasionally relenting to lick, suck, or bite an ear or my neck.

The only body parts I could move were my arms, so my hands found the backs of two heads and pulled them as tightly to my mouth as I could. They frantically fucked my mouth with their tongues. I tried to force my own tongue into one of theirs, but they weren't having it. One tongue stayed above mine and one tongue below mine, searching and plunging.

Sounds emerged from their throats; cunts rode my thighs; hands blurred on my cock; tongues thrust and retreated. I thought they'd never stop until they did.

"You're hard, Jake. We didn't think you could so quickly," Suz observed.

Michele continued, "You mentioned you had "man needs." Looking at this thing of yours here, we agree and we've got something even better than food to satiate those needs. It's something we've read about and learned about from some of our friends, but we've never tried, so it may work or it may not. You're our guinea pig. If it works, you're gonna like it a lot. We were going to save it for another time, but it looks like you're ready now. Come with us."

They each dismounted my thighs and stood. Michele grabbed my cock and pulled. I took the hint and stood. Still holding my cock, she led the way to her bedroom.

She told me to get on the bed and roll over on my back with my head in the middle and my ass near the edge of the bed. I did as she wanted while she opened a dresser drawer and pulled something from it.

Suz joined the party by crawling over me from my head toward my cock. She stopped when her mouth reached my cock and her cunt reached my mouth. She grabbed both of my legs and pulled them toward her, giving Michele a clear shot at my ass.

I felt Michele's tongue against my anus as Suz engulfed my cock. I pulled my head up so I could lick Suz's cunt, but she told me to just lie back and enjoy myself because she didn't want me distracted in any way. Michele continued with her mouth on my ass. Suz used my legs to slide my cock into and almost out of her mouth.

Soon, Michele pulled her face away from my ass and announced with a large smile on her face, "I think you're going to like this, big guy. Suz pull his legs back as far as you can."

Suz did as ordered and I felt something dribbled onto my ass.

Michele began, "It's called O'My, Jake. We like it better than Astroglide. It'll make what I'm about to do to you much easier for both of us," as I felt a finger slide, pad up, through the lubricant and into my ass. Soon a second finger joined the first. It didn't feel as though they went very far into me, just a couple inches or so, but then Michele's fingers weren't very long. I felt the pressure of them stroking just behind my cock. It felt good.

Meanwhile, Suz continued applying her expertise to my cock. She alternately took me deep into her throat and then sucked only on my cock's head while she stroked me with her hand.

Each woman continued her ministrations. The longer they went, the more I relaxed and just let them have their way.

Eventually, Michele spoke up, "We're curious, Jake. How do my fingers feel in there?"

"I feel a somewhat strange pressure. It's both intense and relaxing, Michele."

The women resumed both their silence and their work.

Several minutes later Suz exclaimed, "Jake, you're leaking."

"Leaking? What do you mean?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Look."

Suz removed her mouth from my cock and I felt her hand pull it straight up, but all I could see was an incredibly tempting cunt and anus merely inches from my face.

"I can't see a thing, Suz."

"Oh, yeah."

She slid toward her left and lifted her right leg over my face. I now could see and sure enough, there was a large droplet of cum right on top of my cock.

"Watch this, Jake."

Suz used her tongue and licked the cum from my cock. She turned her head toward me, showed me the cum on her tongue, then swallowed as I watched in awe. Within a few moments, another drop of cum appeared. Suz licked that one away and stuck her tongue out, offering the droplet to Michele. Michele stood, leaned forward, while continuing her stroking in my ass, and accepted Suz's offering. Another droplet quickly appeared at the tip of my cock and Suz disposed of that one herself.

"See what I mean, Jake."

Michele just chuckled a bit and explained, "That's to be expected, Jake. It means I'm stroking you in the right place, the pad of one finger along either side of your prostate gland. I'm going to continue stroking and you'll continue leaking. Soon you're going to feel like peeing, but don't even think about doing that. A short while later, you'll get a huge surprise. When you feel that surprise coming on, you need to tell Suz because I don't think she wants this particular surprise in her mouth. Is that right, Suz?"

"It sure is, sweetie. And as soon as Jake finishes, I want you helping me to lick it off wherever it lands."

"No problem there, Suz. I'll love that."

"If I wait much longer, Michele, all my cum will leak out and there'll be nothing left."

"Trust me, Jake. If we do this thing right, you'll shoot like you've never shot before. Now just lay back and enjoy. Suz, make this guy cum."

Suz resumed her attack on my cock but now with a new vigor. It seemed that Michele accelerated her fingers against my prostate. Suz bobbed up and down on my cock as she twisted her head and squeezed my balls. When she went down, she went all the way. Each trip into the tight confines of her throat brought me closer and closer. I wasn't positive what Michele was doing with her fingers, but whatever it was, it matched Suz's deep throating me for stimulation.

On and on they went. Gradually, I felt the promised urge to pee, but I pushed it aside.

Soon that familiar tingling began deep in my ass, only this time it's sensation was magnified by Michele's fingers. I knew I had but moments and quickly warned, "Now, Suz. Now."

The sensations spread into my balls and the head of my cock as well as upward through my chest and down into my toes. I watched as Suz withdrew her mouth from my cock and moved her face to the side. She kept my cock centered and pointing straight ahead, back toward my face. She continued to stroke me with one hand while her other sought my balls.

I closed my eyes and watched fireworks explode in a host of reds, oranges, yellows and greens. The sensations were almost unbearable. Electricity shot downward from my cock, tightening the muscles in my thighs, moving through my knees and my calves, until my toes curled. Lightening struck upward as well, contracting the muscles in my chest, my shoulders, and into my brain. My eyes squeezed tighter until only a deep blue background remained and forced moisture from my tear ducts. My fists clenched involuntarily. My head lifted off the bed.

The first contraction began in my ass, shot through my cock, and propelled my first shot of cum from my prostrate gland and seminal ducts, through my cock and straight out my urethra. That rope arced high and flew straight to the center of my forehead. The next contraction shot a second rope that landed on my throat. The third on my chest. The fourth near my navel. With each pulse my entire body shuttered as the intense sensation of pleasure spread again. As my pulses lost their vigor, the sensation traveled shorter distances until it remained only in the head of my cock and my ass, where Michele continued stroking.

Suz's mouth found my cock and greedily consumed whatever I was able to give up by my last few contractions. She pumped my cock with one hand and squeezed my balls with the other.

Michele stroked inside me until my contractions stopped. She and Suz then began at my navel and collected my cum with their tongues. They didn't hurry, but did lock mouths between splatters as they proceeded up my body. I was no more than a limp body, unable to move. Minutes passed before they reached my face and began licking. Suddenly, two mouths awakened me as they descended on mine and we exchanged tongues, saliva, and cum.

The kiss ended and the women exchanged wide smiles of success before taking oral turns on my now softened cock.

I was both drained and confused.

"I haven't shot that far for at least ten years. Not only that, but I'd already cum just an hour or so earlier. What in the world no, what unworldly sorcery did you two use on me?"

"It's our secret, Jake. Did you enjoy?" Michele teased, confident of my answer.

"Enjoy? Are you kidding? It was ecstasy. It was rapture. It was completely beyond my imagination."

"Play your cards right, big guy, and we just might show you a few more things that we've learned over the years from our community," Suz said.

"That would be the 'L' community, right?"

They just smiled as Michele answered, "The 'L' community plus a few friends who occasionally associate with the 'Ls.' Now, I'm starved and you promised Thai tonight. Go get dressed and get out of here. We'll be at your, I mean our place, in an hour."

* * *

Dear readers:

I've appreciated immensely your votes and your comments, both public and private, concerning these Jake, Suz, and Michele stories. Accordingly, I ask you. Are we finished? Do we allow our triumvirate to ride off into the sunset, never be heard from again, or do we continue to follow their exploits?

Keep in mind that I've left several doors open in this series. We know Suz owns a condo in downtown Chicago. For those of you familiar with the windy city, you know that if she's downtown, she's up high and others are up high as well. Those up high often own telescopes. Hm, I wonder who's watching whom?

We also know that Suz and company promised to visit Evelyn and her friends at Evelyn's vineyard in Napa. There could be interesting goings on out there, not to mention during the flights out and back.

Then there's that seemingly out-of-place reference to a locked door on the bottom floor of Jake's home. Was Jake being entirely straight when he blew off the women's question about that door and claimed it was just for storage?

Finally, there's Jake's consulting business. One wonders what that's all about.

Respectfully,

Jake