Jake's Daydream & Nightmare Pt. 02

Story Info
Chrissy lays down the rules. Jake finally speaks!
1.1k words
4.14
10.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ping*

Jake's phone made the notification alert noise and vibrated. It snapped him out of a trail of thought he was having about the days event. He looked at the message. It was from Chrissy and said just one word.

"Kneel."

Jake was slightly confused by this message. Why should he kneel? For whom? There was no one there in the room besides him. However, before he could fully gather his thoughts, he felt a deep urge to just simply obey. Before he realized it, he was already on his bedroom's floor, kneeling. He was also getting extremely turned on.

He replied, "Done."

Nothing happened for 5 mins. Then, his phone pinged again.

"Good boy. Stay that was till I tell you otherwise"

Reading this message made Jake feel extremely angry. He thought to himself that this was utter nonsense and he will get up now. But even as he was thinking this, for some reason, his position felt natural to him. It was as if doing what Chrissy had told him to was just easier and felt right. A strange mix of anger, calmness, horniness and frustration came over him. Nevertheless, he kept kneeling for what felt like hours but was just 30 mins in total.

His phone pinged again. "Crawl to the front door of your room, do not stand." This time, there was no conflict in his mind. He silently obeyed and reached the door. He knelt in front of the door for 20 mins when there was a knock. He almost got up to open, only to remember his orders and knelt back down. He crawled to the door and opened it slightly to ask who was standing outside.

"It's me silly, obviously!" said Chrissy's voice.

Jake's feelings of excitement, nervousness and horniness suddenly heightened as he opened the door to his dorm.

Jake's college was one of the most liberal colleges in the country. Boys and girls often went to each other's rooms, even to stay for the night or nights in case of some couples.

The college also believed in strict meritocracy and so the best rooms were given to the brightest students. Jake had the second best room in entire college. It was at least 70% bigger than other rooms, had an attached bathroom, a bigger cupboard and far more comfortable bed.

"Woah! This room is lovely!" These were the first words Chrissy spoke after entering the room and having a look around, completely ignore the boy kneeling in front of her.

"Anyway, I can see you obeyed my orders to the letter." Chrissy said to Jake in a teasing tone.

Jake looked embarrassed but this just pushed his horniness to another new level.

"Sooooooooo, I saw the pics but I wanna see in live. Show me Jake, show me my cage and it's victim."

Jake almost froze for a sec. He could not believe what was happening in front of him. But once again, following her orders just seemed so easy, he did it without any real hesitation. He presented her the cage, still very tightly gripping him.

Chrissy laughed hysterically. "This is truly amazing. It looks so natural on you Jake!"

"How does it feel, having it on you?" Asked Chrissy.

Jake tried to speak but no words came out. Chrissy suddenly came very close to Jake, placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "I asked you a question Jake, you are to answer whenever I ask a question."

Jake was started to mumble. "ummmmm ummmmm iiitttt feeeee..." Suddenly, he felt pain rush from his balls into his stomach as he lost his balance and fell to the ground. His balls hurting bad. Chrissy had just kneed him directly into them.

"I asked a question loser!" Chrissy said angrily.

Jake now grabbing his balls trying to comfort them said. "Good! It feel really good to wear it Chrissy!"

"See, you can talk to girls, now that wasn't so hard now was it?" Chrissy said in a tone of utter condensation and superiority

"No Chrissy, it wasn't hard at all!" Jake spoke, the sound of pain still lingering in his voice. The cage wasn't feeling as comfortable as before.

"Thank me for teaching you to speak in front of a girl." Chrissy ordered.

"Thank you Chrissy!" Jake exclaimed, the pain from the hit finally retreating.

"Good, now I have some rules I want to tell you." Chrissy said as she pulled out her phone. "Note them down and make sure you never forget them."

Jake hurriedly grabbed his phone and opened a note taking app.

Chrissy then read out each rule in a very natural manner, like she was just dictating a normal speech.

"Rule 1. I will not talk to Chrissy in public, She is much too cool to be seen as being friends with me"

"Rule 2. The only reason I will give for why Chrissy comes to my room is cause I am helping her with her college and internship work"

"Rule 3. All the homework, projects, internship work that Chrissy does shall be done by me, BEFORE, I start my own work"

She went on like that for quite a while. There we 30 rules in total, covering a variety of subjects such a Jake's schedule, how much of his net income he would have to give Chrissy, etc

Jake quietly listened to all this, feeling nervous, horny, excited and anxious all the same time, but completely unable to raise any objections.

"That'll be all for now, I will add or change any of these rules as and when I please! Ha!" Giggled Chrissy.

"Okay, I'm going to go my much less cool room now." She said in tone that was both teasing but that clear hint of jealousy.

Jake tried to stand up to fetch the door and them BOOM, a tight slap on his face.

"Who told you to stand? Who gave you permission to do so? Forgetting rule 11 already? Get a pen and paper, crawl to your desk. NOW!" Chrissy seemed properly angry as she ordered Jake to do so. Jake, still recovering from the not really hard but surprising slap, obeyed her command.

"Write down rule 11, 1000 times on a paper and give it to me before college starts tomorrow morning, this will make sure you never forget it. Oh and before you get any ideas, no you will only stop kneeling when you have finished writing! Now start! Chrissy still had anger in her voice. She stormed out after saying this.

Jake was now, once again alone in his room, on his knees, holding a pen. He felt frustrated, angry but deep down, he felt much more comfortable and at peace than he ever had in the entirety of the first year of college.

He started writing rule 11 just like was ordered to do. "If Chrissy and I are alone in a room, I will kneel in front of her and won't stop kneeling till told to by Chrissy"

Continued in part 3.