Jake's Insomnia Problem

Story Info
Jake can't sleep but Mom comes to the rescue.
11k words
4.63
49.7k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely a work of fiction. All characters are over 18 years of age. They all have a consenting relationship.

---

After examining Jake, the doctor motioned for him and his mother to sit down at her desk.

"What's wrong with him?" Debbie asked.

"He was diagnosed with sleep apnea by his previous doctor, but it's not that," Dr. Crick replied. Her voice sounded tired and disappointed.

Debbie looked at her son worriedly who seemed scared and confused.

"I'm sorry but there is not much more medically we can do for your son's insomnia. We've tried basically everything known to medical science, and nothing is working." Dr. Crick explained.

Jake looked exhausted; he hadn't slept in weeks. He felt like he was starting to go insane. "Doctor, please, is there anything else? I'm so tired I can't even think straight."

The doctor reached into her drawer and pulled out a jar of pills.

"This is a new drug that was just approved for insomnia. This is the last resort, maybe it can help with your condition, but I'm not sure." she said.

"Why didn't you suggest this before?" Debbie asked.

"Well, I don't want to risk giving my patients any drugs that haven't been fully tested yet. I've read some articles on this medicine and there are some known side effects. The main one, is that in male patients, they become extremely...aroused during sleep."

Jake blushed at the thought of his mother thinking about his erection. He had never been with a woman before and was still very shy talking about sexual activity, especially in front of his mother.

Debbie couldn't believe her ears. She had never heard such a thing in her life. "So, what are the chances that my son will become aroused during sleep? And how bad would it be for him?"

"The last article I saw stated that approximately 70% of all men taking the drug reported an erection during sleep. They also reported having vivid dreams about their sexual fantasies. So, I would say it is definitely possible."

Debbie's face turned red. She wasn't sure if she should look at her son or turn away. How could this be happening to her son? "I guess we have no other option. Let's try the pills and see how it goes." Debbie took the pills from the doctor and put them in her purse.

"That is a week's supply. Let's try it for a week, and then at your next appointment we can reevaluate if the medication is working or if we should send your son to a neurologist for possible brain surgery." Dr. Crick said sternly.

Jake was scared, he and his mother both prayed on the ride home that the medication would work, and he could finally get some sleep.

---

Jake was too exhausted to do much of anything. He sat on his bed and watched tv for a few hours, while his mom did some chores around the house. Jake was supposed to go to college this year but could not attend due to his insomnia problem. His mother hated seeing him home all the time and felt terrible for him. She was all he had after his dad passed away a few years ago due to a sudden heart attack. Luckily the inheritance left them in a good place financially, so they could focus their resources on solving Jake's medical problem.

"Jake, come to dinner before it gets cold." Debbie called up the stairs to her son.

"Yeah Mom, I'll be down soon." he answered.

Jake got up off his bed and walked down to the kitchen. Debbie forced a smile at her son as he entered the kitchen. "Hey baby, you look so tired, after we finish dinner, why don't you take a shower and then try the new pill from the doctor?"

Jake nodded and smiled back at his mother. "Thanks Mom, do you really think it will work?"

His mom pretended like she was sure the medicine would help. "Yes baby, I am so excited for you, it will feel so good to finally get some rest!"

Debbie grabbed a plate and handed it to Jake. "Eat something first, I'm sure that your body is hungry."

She knew that the medicine would make him very sleepy, so she wanted to keep him awake until dinner so that he wouldn't fall asleep right after eating.

Jake ate slowly, trying to enjoy the food and conversation between him and his mom. "I just don't know what to think about the, uh, side effects caused by the medication. What do you think the doctor meant?" Jake asked.

"I'm not sure honey, you're the one who will have to live with those dreams." Debbie said giggling.

Jake looked at his mother, and then back up to the clock. "Mom, I better get upstairs, I really want to try and sleep."

"Ok sweetie, here, take this. It says it takes about an hour to start working." Debbie handed her son a pill from the jar. He took it and then she leaned over and gave her son a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Mom." Jake smiled and went upstairs.

He knew that this might be his only chance to shower before the medicine kicked in. He quickly stripped down and took a shower. After his shower he started getting extremely groggy. He barely made it to his bed before dropping his towel and instantly passing out on his bed completely naked with the lights in his room still off.

After twenty minutes, Debbie knocked on her son's door.

"Jake? Are you awake?" she called through the door. She didn't hear a response, so she quietly opened the door and peeked inside. She could see the outline of her son in his bed and heard some light snoring. "Oh Lord, thank you!" Debbie thought to herself. She opened the door further and walked inside. As she opened the door, light from the hallway poured over Jake, and she could now see that he was on his back, completely nude. Linda gasped and covered her eyes.

'Oh my god, he's naked!' She thought. She looked down and saw her son's towel next to his bed. Debbie picked it up and put it over her shoulder. 'I've seen him naked when he was younger, what's so different about seeing him naked now? I need to check his breathing to make sure he's ok from the medicine.' She thought to herself.

Debbie took a deep breath and walked towards her son. She gently adjusted the pillow behind his head to make him more comfortable. Jake was about six feet tall and quite handsome. He had a slim build but also had some muscle from playing football in high school. She peered down his body and saw his pubic hair, which was curly and dark, matching the hair on his head. His penis was circumcised and flaccid, but it was much bigger than any other penis she had ever seen. Debbie blushed deeply after noticing she was looking at her son's penis and comparing it to other men she had been with.

Debbie stood upright and looked down. She could see that the medicine had worked, and he was in a deep sleep. Debbie closed the door and slowly started walking towards the bathroom extremely happy the doctor's treatment had worked so well. She had always thought Jake was handsome, but was surprised to find out how big his penis was. She giggled to herself that an eighteen-year-old boy could still worm his way into her thoughts.

Then Debbie realized she was thinking about her own son. "Lord forgive me." She said out loud to herself. Debbie undressed and climbed into the shower, letting the hot water relax her a little more. Once she finished, she toweled her body dry, threw on a robe and walked back into her son's bedroom to make sure he was still sleeping.

As she walked to the door, Debbie could hear loud moaning. She froze in place with her hand on the doorknob. She listened carefully and realized it was coming from her son.

She ran back to her room and put on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. Then she ran back across the hall to her son's room. She opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

She saw that Jake was on his back on the bed, with his eyes shut and mouth open. Debbie could tell that he was in a deep sleep. She looked down and saw that his penis was hard and pointing straight up towards the ceiling. She gasped loudly and turned away covering her eyes. She tried to run back to her room but stopped suddenly when she bumped into the wall.

"Oh my god it's erect! I can't believe it's erect!" Debbie thought. She quickly looked back at her son's penis and saw that it was rock solid, throbbing and twitching. It was much larger than the last time she had seen it. She knew that her son was having a sex dream in his sleep. Debbie was so embarrassed that she turned and ran back to her room.

Once in her room, she quickly put on a nightgown and crawled under the covers. She lay there for several minutes hoping her son would stop, but he kept moaning and jerking in his sleep. Debbie was so confused and upset. She wanted to go back into his room and wake him up, but the last thing she wanted to do was see her son's enormous penis. Debbie decided that it was the medicine's fault. It was making him erect, and it was causing him to moan which is why she was staring at his enormous penis. She hoped that it would go away on its own, but he ended up moaning the entire night.

---

The next morning, Jake woke up feeling rested for the first time in months. He rolled over and looked at his alarm clock. It was 6am. "Wow, I slept all the way till six!" He said out loud. He jumped out of bed and looked at himself in the mirror. 'Hmmm, I'm pleased with the results from yesterday.' He thought. 'I don't look as sick and tired anymore.'

Jake looked down at his huge erection. He remembered his dreams in which he was laying naked in bed. His mom came in the room and stared at his penis. She gasped when she saw it, then she touched his chest and left. Jake found it very weird to think about his mom in his dream.

"Good morning, Jake," Debbie said as her son entered the kitchen. She was wearing a black silk robe and had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. "Were you able to get some sleep?"

Jake nodded and smiled at his mom. "Yea, I was able to sleep a little." he replied.

"Great! I'm so happy!" Debbie said smiling and hugged her son.

Jake blushed a bit and returned the hug. After they broke apart, Debbie looked at her son. "Did you happen to have any side effects?" she asked.

"Side effects? Well, actually yes, I did." Jake replied.

Debbie frowned. "What kind of side effect?"

"Well, I... I had these strange dreams, and it was hard to rest, they made me kind of uncomfortable." He avoided telling his mom about his dreams which were very sexual.

Debbie's face softened, "Oh Jake that's so sad, it must have been so difficult for you." She paused and looked at her son. "I'm sorry I gave you this medicine, it's not fair that it had such terrible side effects."

"It's ok Mom, I'm glad that I was able to sleep a little." Jake shrugged.

Debbie grabbed her son's shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Are you sure? I mean, it could be uncomfortable if you're having those kinds of dreams."

Jake looked into his mom's eyes and smiled, "No Mom, don't worry about it. I'm just happy I was able to fall asleep."

"Good, because I want you to keep taking the medicine." Debbie said smiling.

That night, Debbie was getting out of the shower when she heard load moaning again coming from her son's room. She ran to her son's room completely naked, thinking something might be wrong. Debbie looked around the corner and saw her son tossing and turning on his bed. She saw that he was lying on his back with his eyes closed and mouth open. His big throbbing cock was standing upright, straight in the air. Debbie gasped loudly and covered her face. He must have passed out after his shower for a second time.

'Oh my god it's happening again. Was this going to be every night?' Debbie thought. She quickly walked back to her room and grabbed bathrobe and walked back into her son's room. She softly padded over to the edge of the bed and sat down. She reached out to touch her son's chest. When she felt his firm body, Jake moaned loudly. Debbie scooted closer and placed her hand on her son's thigh. He was sleeping still, but his penis looked so hard and uncomfortable.

Debbie was concerned her son would not get the sleep he desperately needed. She couldn't believe that these symptoms were so prevalent in Jake. She wished that he could relieve himself, but he was too deep in sleep to do it. Then she had an idea. She slid forward on the bed and whispered to her son. "Jake, are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Her son moaned loudly and started to snore. Then she slowly snaked her hand down her son's chest and abs. She could feel the muscles underneath his skin and decided to push further. Debbie's fingers reached the base of his penis. She grabbed it and then let go, waiting to see if her son would wake up. However, he continued to moan and snore.

'Oh lord, please forgive me for what I'm about to do.' Debbie thought to herself. She moved her hands down to his lower abs and then to his penis again. She began stoking him up and down. She was amazed at how big he was, her hand could not fit completely around it.

'I'm just trying to help Jake sleep, it's just a normal bodily process.' Debbie thought to herself. Debbie was so ashamed of what she was doing, but she knew it wasn't right for her to leave her son so uncomfortable. Jake already graduated from high school, and he needed to be ready to start college.

Jake moaned loudly again, Debbie was frightened he would wake up, yet he continued to lay there with his eyes closed. Debbie then got up and lathered her hands with some lotion Jake had beside his bed. She rubbed the lubricant all over her son's shaft and balls, making them slippery. Then she squirted some lotion on her hand and began stroking his penis.

'Oh my god, I can't believe I am doing this!' Debbie thought to herself. She continued to stroke her son's penis for a few minutes until she felt his penis begin to twitch. It pulsated and grew even harder. She could feel her heart racing in her chest.

Jake moaned once more, and let out an, "Ughhh." sound. His penis was engorged with blood and twitched uncontrollably, then she felt the cum start to rise in her son's shaft. He let out another large moan and cum started pouring out of his head. The first stream hit the sheet and fell down, but the second and third streams flew onto Debbie's hand and dripped down her arm.

'Oh my god it's so hot!' Debbie thought to herself. She was shocked at how much ejaculate her son was producing. She continued to rub Jake's penis and squeezed the rest of his cum out of his shaft. Once he was done orgasming, Debbie stopped rubbing him. She looked at the arm of her robe, which was soaked in her son's ejaculate. Jake had some splotches on his abs, and of course the sheet. The semen had even dribbled down her arm and into the inside of her bathrobe. Jake was still fast asleep, this time snoring loudly, his penis was finally flaccid.

Debbie cleaned up all the semen as best she could. Then she took off her clothes and got into bed completely nude. She hadn't slept nude since her husband was around, and only if he had specifically asked. She slowly started to reach for her vagina, realizing that she was turned on.

"No!" Debbie thought, realizing that it was her own son she was thinking about. She went to bed extremely frustrated.

---

Jake slept until 9am. He looked in the mirror and saw that he had sticky splotches of cum on his belly that seemed to have mostly hardened. He also noticed his penis was not erect like the day before. He thought to himself that he must have had a nocturnal emission.

Then he remembered a strange dream, where his mom was in her bathrobe and was stroking his penis. Her dark hair was still wet from the shower, and her big breasts were almost falling out of her robe. He could barely remember all the details but was definitely embarrassed at his sexual thoughts of his mother.

Jake got dressed and walked downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and saw his mom sitting at the table drinking coffee. Jake noticed his mom a little differently. She was a very conservative woman, but now was wearing tight red t-shirt braless and sweatpants that were a bit too small as well.

Debbie had curly dark hair that went down to her shoulders, but Jake could tell his mom styled it, something he had not seen her do in years. She had full lips and a sexy smile that Jake always liked. She was 5'8" and wore a size 16. He noticed her sweatpants were so tight, they were conforming to her hips and butt, revealing her shapely figure.

"Good morning mom." Jake said quietly. He didn't want to seem too excited to see her, as he wanted to keep his risqué thoughts to himself.

Debbie looked up from her coffee cup and smiled, "Good morning sweetie." She spoke. "How did you sleep last night?"

Jake sat down at the table across from his mom and started eating. "Pretty good actually, for some reason, I'm feeling a lot more rested today." He said.

"Really? Good, that means you should be able to get some more sleep tonight." She said while giggling to herself. Even though she felt wrong for masturbating her son, she couldn't help but smile to herself that she was saving the day and her son seemed to be none the wiser. Perhaps it wasn't so bad after all, nobody else would know how she was helping Jake sleep.

This would be the third night that Jake would take the medicine, and Debbie was happy the side effects didn't seem too bad. In four more days, Debbie thought she could talk to the doctor about the symptoms, but for now, at least there was something she could do to help her son get the sleep he needed.

That night, Jake took his medicine after taking a shower. Only this time he was already in bed in his boxers and workout shorts. He liked sleeping with his shirt off but thought maybe he was having sexual thoughts because he was falling asleep naked. Soon he passed out in bed and started snoring. Then after a few minutes started to moan loudly.

Debbie felt uncomfortable hearing her son groan, but she was secretly relieved. She figured that his body was still adjusting to the medicine and hoped it would stop soon. After thirty minutes of hearing her son moan, she knew she would have to relieve him again.

Debbie got out of bed. She was wearing a black pajama blouse and black pajama shorts. She walked to her son's room and peered over the corner. She saw that her son was still moaning and rocking side to side. His penis was hard as a rock making his shorts tent, and Debbie smiled to herself.

She walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. She looked down at her son's crotch and noticed that his cock was throbbing. She pulled down his pants and underwear to see his big penis pop out as she lowered his waste-band.

Then Debbie had a thought. 'I should probably take off my clothes, so I don't get Jake's sperm on them again.' The thought turned Debbie on, but she waved it away.

'This is just to help Jake sleep. It's just a normal bodily reaction. There's nothing sexual about this.' She reassured herself. Debbie got up and pulled her shirt and shorts off, leaving her completely nude. She threw her clothes on the floor by the bed.

Debbie sat down on the edge of the bed again. She put both hands on her son's dick and began stroking her son's penis. She started slow and gentle, but soon her hands were pumping faster and stronger. She could feel her son's penis swell and pulse in her hands. She felt goosebumps on her arms, and she could not believe she was doing this again.

Debbie was breathing heavily, and she could feel her heart beating in her chest. She reached down and placed one hand on her pussy. She started rubbing her clit slowly. 'Oh god, I can't believe I'm touching myself.' She thought to herself. 'It's just a normal bodily response, just like Jake is feeling, it's nothing to be ashamed of its normal.'

Debbie continued to stroke her son's penis and she felt her pussy getting wetter. She was so horny; it was turning her on to touch her son. She pinched her hard nipples and twisted them a little with one hand while working her son's penis.