Jake's Insomnia Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake moaned loudly again, and then Debbie could feel her son begin to spurt. She squeezed his shaft as the first stream shot out of his head and hit his abs. She caught the second and third streams on her left hand while pumping him with her right. Debbie watched in amazement as she felt her son's penis throbbing in her hands. Her left hand was cupped, and in it was a puddle of her son's hot cum.

Debbie stopped jerking her son and held his penis up out of the way. She dumped the seamen onto some tissues which she had prepared. Then she spent some time wiping up the rest of the spunk which got on his abdomen. Her son had produced more fluid than she had ever seen, but in a strange way, she was a proud her son was so virile.

---

The next day Jake woke up at 9 am. He looked in the mirror and saw that his whole abdomen was covered in sticky white streaks.

"What the hell!?" He exclaimed.

Then he remembered the dream he had. He didn't know why, but he was again surprised and confused that he had a sexual dream about his own mother. 'Was my mom really naked, giving me a hand job?' He thought to himself. 'It was just a dream, but it felt so real.' His mom was very sexy, she had big breasts that were still firm at her age, with big pink areolas. He loved how they bounced when she stroked his dick. He was very confused because it was his mother he was thinking about, but at the same time it felt fucking amazing to have someone touch his penis other than himself.

Jake went to the kitchen and ate breakfast; he couldn't keep his mind off the dream that he had. Was it really his mom? Did she really give him a hand job? He kept going back to his dream over and over again.

'Maybe it was the medicine, or maybe it was just a dream. But either way, it was fucking awesome! I haven't felt this horny since I was a kid.' Jake realized as he was thinking to himself.

The next few nights, Debbie waited until her son was moaning and then entered his room completely naked. She would sit on the edge of his bed and jerk him off until he had an orgasm. The night before the next doctor's appointment, Debbie was getting tired of wiping up semen from the sheets, her son's belly, the floor or even her hair. She decided to try something new. Since Jake showed no signs of waking up, Debbie started to get bolder. She pulled his legs, so they were dangling off the edge of the bed, then pushed them apart. She knelt down between his legs and then put his penis between her large breasts.

'This way, when Jake has his orgasm, his cum will be caught on my chest, and it might feel a little better for him as well! Debbie thought to herself.

Debbie could feel her son's cock throb and twitch between her soft breasts. She pinched her nipples and rubbed her clit as she began stroking him. Jake's penis was throbbing against her breasts and Debbie started to work her son's cock harder between her tits.

'God, I've never been so horny in my life.' Then she started to litigate with herself. 'It's not that I'm attracted to my son, it's just my body responding to another body, it's nothing to be ashamed of, and nobody will know. There is a very large penis between my breasts, so it's not abnormal that I would get aroused.'

Debbie held her son's cock between her breasts and looked down at his hard member. Debbie had a very attractive figure and her nipples were still nice and perky and at that exact moment, very hard. Debbie was shocked at how her body was reacting. 'It was just a normal bodily response,' she repeated to herself.

She continued to pump Jake's penis with her large breasts, and then she felt Jake's body tense up. 'Ok, big boy, let's see it.' Debbie said out loud. She could feel her son's cock pulsating as it shot its load all over her tits. She continued to move her breasts up and down as her son shot load after load all over her breasts, completely covering them in his spunk.

"Mmm, you're such a good boy Jake!" Debbie said. "Now, let's clean this mess up." She got up and walked back to her room, her son's semen was dripping down her body. Before going to the shower, she laid in her bed. She could feel the cum cooling and sticking to her chest which was just too much for her. She had never let her husband cum on her tits before and didn't realize how much it would turn her on. Debbie started to rub her cum soaked nipples. She was so horny she could not control herself. She spread her legs wide open and used two fingers to rub her pussy which she made sure was first covered with her son's thick seamen. She was so horny she couldn't help herself.

She had never thought of herself as a slut, but here she was masturbating to her son's sperm. 'This isn't right, but I can't stop! God forgive me.' Debbie thought to herself. She continued to rub her clit while fingering her pussy.

"Oh god, I'm so horny, I need to release some pressure." Debbie said out loud. She opened her mouth and dripped some of the cum on her tongue. She swirled it around in her mouth, it was simultaneously bitter and sweet. She was so horny and the thought of swallowing her son's cum made her orgasm. She screamed loudly and then collapsed onto the bed. After a few moments, anxiety started to take Debbie as she realized what she just did and ran to the bathroom to shower.

'Get a hold of yourself!' Debbie thought. Then she again began to persuade herself that what she did was not a problem. 'You are just helping Jake sleep. If you didn't do this, he might even die! You didn't want to create a big mess, so you let him ejaculate on your breasts. It is normal for a woman to get aroused when pleasuring a man. You haven't been with a man in a long time, and Jake is very attractive. This is fine, nobody will ever find out! Tomorrow we will be visiting the doctor and this whole thing will have been a bad dream.'

---

The next day, Jake and Debbie went to visit Dr. Crick for the checkup appointment. Once in the office, the doctor motioned Jake and Debbie to sit down at the chairs across from her.

"So, Jake, how are things going?" The doctor asked.

"Pretty good." Jake replied. "I love the medicine, and I'm finally sleeping. My dreams have been pretty vivid lately though."

"That's great news! You look so much more rested. What kind of dreams are you having?" The doctor asked.

"Um... Well, the dreams aren't bad at all, they are just very, uh, sexual!" Jake glanced at his mom and blushed.

"Oh, I see." The doctor said with a smile. "How often do you have these sexual dreams, Jake?"

"He has been moaning loudly every night." Debbie explained. "I know the medicine has some side effects, but this is ridiculous."

"Well, we will keep an eye on your medication for now, but I need to remind you, the only other option would be invasive brain surgery. The treatment really seems to be helping Jake, I would suggest we continue the treatment."

Debbie sighed and nodded. "Thank you doctor. Is there anything you can give my son to lessen the side effects at least?"

"Well, we could sedate him, but with the sleep medication it would be a big risk due to the medicine already having a similar effect on him. Jake, how do you feel about the medication? Do you want to continue the treatment?"

"Yes!" Jake said with a big grin. "I don't mind the medication, and I'm feeling like a million bucks today."

"Very well, if Jake feels that this is the best solution for him, I will not argue." The doctor said with a smile. "Let's go ahead and schedule a follow up appointment in 3 months."

The doctor stood up and walked towards the door. "We'll be seeing you again for another follow up appointment Jake. Please feel free to call me if any other issue arises."

"Thanks." Jake said. He and Debbie turned around and left the office.

Jake and Debbie sat in their car in silence. Debbie was fidgeting with her keys and tapping her foot nervously. 'This would have to continue for three months!' She thought to herself. 'He's so horny when he's sleeping, and I am having to constantly masturbate him every day!' Debbie was frustrated and worried about her son, but also what she might do if this continued.

She imagined her son's naked body lying in bed. His body was so muscular. She pictured his hard, young penis standing straight up, gently throbbing. She imagined his large balls hanging underneath. She wanted to touch them, squeeze them, lick them, kiss them.

"Mom are you ok?" Jake asked. "You seem upset."

"Yeah, sorry honey." She said. "I'm just worried about you and your sleep."

"Don't worry, I'm doing fine." Jake reassured. "Besides, the medicine is making me feel great!"

"Are you sure?" Debbie said. She looked at her son. He had a huge smile on his face, his eyes were bright, and he seemed like he was normal again.

'I haven't seen that smile in forever.' Debbie said to herself.

"I'm just really happy right now Mom . Everything is going great with the medicine, and my dreams are some of the most pleasant ones I've ever had."

Debbie smiled. "That's wonderful to hear, I'm glad you're feeling better. I guess we'll have to continue the medication."

---

That night Debbie was lying in bed waiting for the sound of her son moaning, and then suddenly she heard it.

"Ughhhh, uhh, mmmmm!" Jake moaned loudly.

Debbie was sitting up in bed with her legs crossed and her arms folded. 'This is for your son's health.' She thought to herself. 'I should be thankful that he's finally getting a good night's rest.' Debbie then made her decision and began to take off her clothes.

She got out of bed quietly and walked to her son's bedroom. When she entered the room, Jake was lying down in his boxers and his penis was rock hard, tenting his underwear. She watched him for a moment and then kneeled down.

'Well, with the symptoms as bad as they are, I want to give Jake the best sleep possible. So, I think I'll have to do something extra special.' Debbie thought. She reached out and felt her son's penis through his boxers. She could feel his cock throb as she slowly stroked it with her hands.

"Uhhhhh," Jake moaned loudly.

Debbie then pulled down her son's boxers and his penis sprang free. Debbie still couldn't believe how large and thick his penis was. "Wow, Jake, you are so big." She said while staring at her son's cock. She lay down between her son's legs and pushed his penis back exposing his balls. She leaned in and took a big inhale near his scrotum.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "So good." Debbie then started kissing each testicle, licking them, sucking them, and then biting his scrotum lightly with her teeth.

Debbie lifted up her son's ball sack and licked his perineum. She could taste his sweat and boy musk. She felt her hard nipples poking her son's thighs and could not believe how much she was enjoying herself.

"I never really did this with your father, but I want to make sure you get a good night's sleep." Debbie then started to kiss and lick her son's shaft. She felt his penis throb against her lips. She then slowly licked the tip of his penis, tasting his watery pre-cum.

Debbie then lowered her head and started to suck her son's dick. She bobbed her head up and down, taking as much of her son's cock into her mouth as she could. She loved the way her son tasted, especially his precum which was sort of a mixture of sweet and bitter. She was never really interested in taking a penis into her mouth, as she was always so sexually conservative. However, Debbie found herself intoxicated by the sensation of having her son on her tongue.

Jake moaned loudly as he felt his mother's head bobbing up and down on his hard cock. She was slurping up every drop of precum she could. She sucked harder and faster as her son's orgasm approached quickly.

"Mmphh!" Jake yelled out as his balls tightened.

Debbie kept sucking and licking her son's cock until she felt his penis throb in her mouth. "Mmm!" She moaned loudly as Jake's cum shot out of his cock coating her tongue and pallet. Her eyes opened wide. She continued to suck as Jake pumped his full load into her mouth. Debbie gulped it down, making a loud swallowing sound over and over. She gave one last suck to get every drop in her mouth and then pulled back, while swashing the cum on her tongue.

Debbie swallowed the rest of the cum and licked her lips. "Mmm, that tasted amazing!" She then looked at her son's large, cock which had softened slightly, she leaned over and kissed his penis and lay down next to her son for a few moments.

She kissed her son on the cheek and left the room.

---

Jake woke up completely naked. 'That's so weird, I remember going to sleep with my boxers on.' Jake thought to himself. He leaned down and tried to smell his crotch, which was very sticky. He could sense a hint of perfume lingering around him. He then remembered how horny he was last night. How he dreamt of his mom coming into his room and sucking him off. 'Was it actually real?' Jake wondered as he got dressed for the day.

'It has to be real.' Jake said to himself. 'How am I waking up naked? How are these dreams so vivid? Why is there so much cum everywhere?'

After Debbie left for work, Jake came up with a plan. He had a suspicion his mom really was coming in his room. He decided that tonight, he would pretend to take his medicine, and then lay in bed to see if his theory was correct.

Jake was sitting on the couch watching TV in only his boxers, when he heard his mom come home from work very late in the evening.

"Hi Mom, I made you some dinner, I'm pretty tired so I think I'm going to go to bed a little early." Jake said casually.

"Oh, that's ok honey, you go to bed. You look exhausted." Debbie said. She looked at Jake's shirtless body and noticed that he was wearing only his boxers. "How are you feeling today?"

"I feel great." Jake said. "My sleep has been phenomenal lately."

Debbie smiled and walked over to her son. "You know, you might feel great, but you also look great in those boxer shorts." She walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Um, thanks." Jake said while blushing. "Ok, well off to bed then. Goodnight Mom." Jake then headed upstairs to his room and closed the door behind him.

Jake then got into bed. He listened to his mother's footsteps around the house for about an hour. He was very excited about what could happen, and then heard a noise in the bathroom. He slowly opened his door and peeked around the corner to see his mom walking around naked.

'Why is she just walking around the house naked? She probably is used to me taking the medicine and passing out!' Jake closed the door and got back into bed. He was so horny seeing his mom nude and walking around, that he got a raging hard on that wouldn't subside.

After some time, he heard his mom go into her room. 'It's 11pm, why hasn't she come in yet?' Jake wondered. Then he remembered, his mom had said that she had been hearing loud moaning. He was embarrassed to try, but he thought, 'what have I got to lose?'

Then Jake let out moan. He lay in his bed waiting to hear footsteps but heard none. Then he let out a louder moan, and then an even louder one. Then he heard Debbie's door open, and footsteps headed in his direction.

Jake lay on his back and pretended to be asleep. He could feel his heart beating rapidly. A few seconds later, he heard his mom open the door, Jake kept his eyes closed, but his penis was at full mast.

Debbie walked over to Jake and reached down and grabbed his penis. "Mmm, I can tell you are really turned on tonight. I wonder what you are dreaming about?" Jake couldn't believe his ears. Was this actually happening?

"I bet you are having such naughty thoughts right now." Debbie said to her son. "But you'll have to control yourself, I have a lot planned for tonight." She then pulled Jake's boxers down allowing his huge erection to spring free.

Debbie then sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her son's penis a few times. Then she leaned over him and started sucking on the head of his penis. Jake opened a sliver of his eyes and looked at his mom, she was completely naked, and she was bobbing her head up on down on his penis. He quickly shut his eyes so that she wouldn't see him.

"Ughhhh." Jake moaned loudly.

"Mmm, your cock is so thick and tasty." Debbie moaned back. She sucked his penis and then suddenly tried to deep throat him, she made loud slurping and gagging noises while doing so. She then stopped and took his penis out of her mouth. "Your cock tastes so good. I don't know how I lived without this." Debbie then began to lick up and down the entire length of her son's hard penis.

"UHHHHHH!" Jake moaned loudly as he felt his mom's warm tongue on his penis. Debbie then took his penis in her hand and straddled him, rubbing it against her pussy. "Ugh, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." She moaned as she slowly rubbed her soaking wet pussy up and down Jake's hard shaft.

"Mmm, Mmmh!" Debbie moaned loudly as she felt Jake's cock rub against her clit. "Uhhhh! Ohh, yes, oh god, yes!" She then started to slowly push him into her. Her pussy was incredibly tight warm and wet. "Uhhhhhh!" Jake moaned as he felt his mother's pussy tighten on his hard shaft.

Jake felt Debbie's pussy start to quiver around his cock, and then felt her inner walls contract as she orgasmed almost immediately. She started to grind herself on Jake's cock while she rode out her orgasm.

"Mmm, that was soo good." Debbie moaned as she finished cumming. "I love feeling your cock inside me, you have no idea how much I've been wanting to do this." She then started to ride Jake's cock faster and harder.

"Ahhhhhh," Jake moaned loudly as he felt his mother's pussy squeeze his cock with each thrust. Debbie was breathing heavily and grunting as she fucked her son's cock.

Jake could feel his mother's orgasm building within her. "Mmmm, uuuhhhh!" She grabbed onto Jake's chest and squeezed his pecks. Her legs squeezed together tightly around his body. "OOooohhhhhh!" She screamed out as she had another orgasm, her pussy continued to spasm around his cock.

"Mmm, ahhh, uh, uhhhhh!" Jake moaned as his own orgasm built within him. He dared not move, so as to not alert his mother that he was really awake.

"Oh yes, oh god!" Debbie moaned as she came again, and her orgasm seemed to last forever. She continued to bounce on his dick. "Cum inside me, please baby!" She begged. "Please cum inside me!"

Jake couldn't hold back any longer. He let out loud moan as he felt his penis throb in his mother's pussy. His cock pulsed and spurted a massive load of cum deep inside his mother's womb.

"Oh God!" Debbie moaned as her pussy convulsed around Jake's cock. "Yes, I want all of your cum baby!" She then collapsed on top of Jake. "I haven't cum like that in years." She then started to laugh. "I might have to start taking birth control again." She kissed her son on the cheek.

As Jake laid on his back, he could still feel his mother's pussy contracting and releasing around his cock.

"Wow, that was amazing." Debbie said. "I never knew just how much I needed this."

After a minute, Debbie got off her son. "Now that we both had our needs met, I need to get some sleep." She sighed. Debbie took some tissues from her son's nightstand and cleaned off his penis and balls, and left the room in a daze.

Jake couldn't help but smile. That was the hottest thing he'd ever seen or done. 'The dreams were real!' Jake thought to himself. He was so proud that he was able to make a woman cum, even if it was his own mother. Who would know?

Jake lay back in bed and fell into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

---

The next morning Jake awoke feeling refreshed and rested. He felt like he had slept for days. 'Oh my god! I finally slept without the medicine!' He thought to himself excitedly. 'Oh my god! I actually fucked my mom!' He was in a complete daze.