Jake's Insomnia Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, I had sex, this is awesome!" He then got up and paced around his room.

Jake couldn't believe how awesome it was to finally have sex. All those dreams about his mom blowing him and giving him hand jobs were real. He couldn't wait to have sex again, even though it was his own mom, she was still a really hot woman.

Jake was also so excited to make her have an orgasm. He couldn't believe his reserved, religious mother would do something like that. Now Jake realized that his mom had recently been swallowing her son's cum and then walking around with it inside her!

He couldn't stop now that he knew the truth, although he also realized he could have woken himself up at any time during his dreams, Jake wouldn't have and didn't because he loved hooking up with his mom. But Jake also knew that he couldn't let his mom know that he knew. Since Debbie was so uptight, Jake was afraid that she would stop fooling around with him.

The only problem was that he had to just lay in bed. He couldn't move, and although it was awesome that his mom was riding him, and obviously enjoying it, he really wanted to fuck her back. He needed to come up with a plan.

Then it hit him. Jake finally got dressed for the day and headed downstairs. It was 9:15 and his mom would be leaving soon for work.

"Good morning, Mom." Jake said cheerfully.

Debbie looked at her son and smiled. "Hi honey, how are you feeling today?" Jake could now tell; his mom was giving something away with her big smile. He could see it in her eyes, that she thought she knew something he didn't.

"I feel great." Jake said smiling back. "How's everything going?"

Debbie laughed. "Oh Jake, I'm tired and a little sore, but other than that, I'm doing fine." She said. "Can I ask you something?"

Jake nodded.

"What do you dream about every night when I hear you moaning? You know I can hear you through the wall." Debbie asked. She wasn't able to hide her curiosity.

Jake blushed and looked down. "Umm...well..." He stammered. "I don't know, maybe I am dreaming about girls."

Debbie smiled. "Aww, that's so sweet, anyone in particular?" She teased.

Jake shrugged and looked back at his mom. "Well, in high school I had this older teacher. She had long black wavy hair, and big, um, glasses. When I take the medicine, I think I fantasize about her." He lied again.

"Who Ms. Roberta?" Debbie said smiling. "She looked just like me!"

Jake nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He scratched the back of his head.

Debbie stood up from her chair and walked over to Jake and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I have to go to work, and I think I'll be home late, so don't wait up for me. I'm hoping you'll be asleep as soon as I get home." She winked at him and left. Jake gulped.

Jake paced around the house all day trying to think of how he could fuck his mom. He really didn't want to be laying down all the time. 'Should I just tell her that, I've been awake?' Jake wondered. But he already knew his answer. 'No way!' He thought. The mere thought of telling his mom that he was awake was terrifying. She was very conservative. In his entire life he had never seen his mom in any revealing clothing. Then he came up with a plan. It was dumb, but it just might work.

Later at night, Debbie came home from work. She dropped her purse and made herself a quick dinner. She couldn't stop thinking about Jake's dick, it was so big and sexy, and she loved feeling it inside her. She was so horny lately, like when she got her first toy, she just wanted to spend all her time playing with it.

Debbie went upstairs and crept into Jake's room. She looked inside and he was fast asleep. She smiled when she saw his hardon pushing up through his shorts. Then Debbie went into her bedroom and took off all her clothes.

'I can't believe Jake had a crush on Ms. Roberta, she looked just like me! I bet he would love to fuck me, if only he could.' Debbie thought to herself. 'But that's impossible, he's too young, and besides, I'm his mother! So gross!' Debbie thought.

Debbie climbed into the shower and washed herself. As soon as she turned off the shower, she started hearing some noises coming from the kitchen. She quickly put on her bathrobe and headed to Jake's room, but he wasn't there.

"Damn, maybe the medicine isn't working anymore, he must be making himself something to eat. This is terrible." She thought to herself worriedly. She walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see her son butt naked. He was in a cabinet, moving around the pots and pans.

"Jake, what are you doing?" Debbie gasped.

Jaked pulled out two pots, and turned around, Debbie could see he had a massive erection, but his eyes were barely open.

"Jake! Why are you naked? What's going on?" Debbie said quietly as she approached her son. He walked right past her, completely ignoring her.

"Who wants some spaghetti? I'm making enough for everyone." Jake mumbled to himself.

"Jake, what are you talking about? Who are you making that for?" Debbie asked.

"Ms. Roberta, don't worry, I'm going to get you some milk." Jake mumbled again, and walked to the refrigerator, got the milk out and poured it in a cup, then he put it on the counter.

"Oh my god you're sleepwalking." Debbie gasped. "Are you ok?" She rushed over to her son and grabbed his arm. "Come on, let's get you to bed." She said pulling her son by the arm towards the stairs.

Jake began to follow his mother up the stairs, but then as she took her first step, Jake stuck his hand under her bathrobe and felt her butt. "Ms. Roberta, you butt is so big and sexy, can I touch it?"

"Jake stop that!" Debbie gasped. Then she felt her son hug her from behind, he quickly moved his hands around her body and squeezed her breasts. Debbie couldn't believe what was happening.

"It feels so good to touch your breasts Ms. Roberta." Jake moaned. "I want to suck on them."

Debbie grabbed his hands and held them there. However, instead of stopping him, she let his continue to touch her. 'Jake is technically sleeping, so there's really no difference to what we have been doing in his bedroom.' Debbie thought to herself.

"Mmm, Mr. Lanson, you know you shouldn't touch your teacher like that." Debbie moaned.

Jake immediately froze. 'Holy fuck, it's working!' He thought to himself. 'I can't believe she's letting me touch her like this!'

Debbie then leaned back into Jake, and he started kissing her neck and ear. Jake's cock began to twitch and pulse as he pressed it against his mother's behind. He then started kiss down her back, and then pressed his face into the bottom of his mother's robe. Kissing her through the thin material.

Debbie moaned softly as she pushed her hips into her son's face. Jake could smell his mother's pussy through the fabric of her bathrobe. He lifted up his mom's robe exposing her cheeks to him. He spread her cheeks with his hands and licked down the crack of her ass all the way to her little asshole.

Jake then heard his mom moan loudly. She was rubbing her crotch with her fingers. He then ran his tongue down to her slit, tasting his mother's juices. He kept licking up and down her pussy until he felt his mom grab his head and pull it into her.

Jake moaned as he felt his mom's warm pussy lips wrap around his tongue. He then started sucking on his mother's clit, swirling his tongue all over it. Debbie began to writhe and squirm on the stairs. Jake then sucked on his mother's pussy hard, sliding his tongue deep inside her.

"Oh god, J... I mean Mr. Larson! Your mouth feels so good on my pussy!" Debbie moaned loudly. "Fuck me with your tongue baby, lick me like that."

Jake then felt his mom push back on his face, and he began to bob his tongue back and forth inside her slippery hole. Jake had never done anything like this before, but he loved the taste of his mom's pussy. He sucked harder and faster on her clit, pushing his tongue deeper inside her.

"Ahhhh! Oh yes Jake, suck my clit! I'm going to cum!" Debbie screamed as she pushed her pussy onto Jake's face. "Oh yes, oh god, Jake, I'm cumming!"

Jake felt his mom's pussy contract on his face, and he knew she was having an orgasm. He loved how hot and tight it felt on his tongue. He continued to lick and suck on his mom's pussy until her breathing had slowed down. Jake then pulled his face out of her behind, he stood up and slowly started to push his penis into his mother's tight pussy.

Debbie moaned loudly as her son penetrated her. 'Oh my god, I can't believe Jake is about to fuck me like this.' She thought to herself.

Jake began slowly fucking his mom, his balls slapping against her ass. He was so excited, he needed to cum right then and there, but didn't want to and ruin the moment.

"God, you're so big, I love how thick your cock feels inside me." Debbie moaned as she fucked back against her son.

Jake moaned as he felt his mom's pussy tighten around his shaft. He couldn't help himself; he reached forward and spread apart Debbie's ass cheeks and looked down at his mom's asshole. His big dick was moving in and out of her and his cock was completely covered in his mother's wetness.

"Mr. Larson, fuck me with that beautiful cock!" Debbie moaned loudly.

Jake kept thrusting into his mom, and she was moaning louder and louder. He loved hearing the slap sound of his hips hitting his mother's giggling ass. Jake felt his mom's pussy start to tighten around his shaft again. He knew she was going to cum again.

"Oh yes baby!" Debbie yelled. "I'm going to, mpghhh!"

Jake threw his head back as he felt his mom's pussy constrict around his shaft. He then heard his mom's loud moan and he knew she was cumming. Thinking about making his own mother cum was too much for him and couldn't hold back anymore. He then felt his own orgasm begin to build.

"Ughhh!" Jake yelled as he began shooting spurts of cum into his mother's pussy.

As Jake let loose a torrent of semen into his mother's womb, he felt her body shake around him, and then he heard Debbie moan and collapse on the stairs.

Jake pushed inside his mother one last time and squeezed, making sure every drop of seamen he had was deep inside her. Then he quickly stepped over his mother and walked up to the stairs. "I have to make sure nobody took my sunscreen." Jake said, continuing the ruse.

He felt such a rush of excitement. He loved how turned on his mother was by the fact that her pussy was so wet, and he even felt her orgasm. He quickly walked to his room and lay in bed. He instantly fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Debbie was laying on the stairs, still catching her breath. She felt like Jake had given her the best orgasm of her life. It was the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. She felt so slutty, she couldn't believe she was getting fucked by her own son.

She sat up on the stairs and put her robe back on. Then she walked up the stairs, feeling her son's cum dripping out of her pussy. She went into her bathroom and cleaned herself up. She was shocked that she let her son have sex with her, but she couldn't deny how much she enjoyed it.

Debbie lay on her bed for a while, wondering if what just happened actually happened. How could she have such a huge sexual climax with her own son? Her mind was racing. 'He was sleepwalking, so it's not like he was going to remember. I am helping him sleep. These pills have terrible side effects, and if I wasn't helping Jake, he would be in big trouble, and very uncomfortable.' She repeated to herself.

Jake woke up early the next day and couldn't believe what happened. He fucked his own mom and she loved it. He wanted to fuck her again. Jake was already hard, and his cock was pulsating. He was ready to fuck his mom, again but he would need to wait until he could again fake sleepwalk.

Jake went downstairs, and his mom was cooking. He saw her turn her face and smile, then she turned away.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Debbie asked, keeping her head low.

"Yeah, I guess I did." Jake said.

"Do you, um, remember anything from last night?" Debbie asked. She wasn't looking at him, but at the eggs she was cooking.

Jake smiled and blushed. "I remember, I had this strange dream. It was about Ms. Roberta. But it's hard to recall the exact details." He said, pretending to strain trying to remember the previous night.

"Oh, is that all?" Debbie asked. She could feel herself blushing too.

"No." Jake said. "I remember that, in the dream, we were doing something, maybe making some food? I'm not sure."

"Ok, and after the dream, did you sleep the rest of the night?"

"I think so."

"Good, then the medicine is working." She said.

'Hopefully that won't happen again.' She thought.

Soon after breakfast, Debbie left for work. While in the office, her mind was completely filled with thoughts of her son. She was unable to focus on her work. She was reserved her whole life, but feeling her son's mouth on her asshole and vagina was incredibly slutty and arousing. She tried to push the thoughts out of her head and get her work done but she couldn't. She loved that she had her own 18-year-old fuck buddy, with zero downside. In fact, she was actually helping her son sleep. She thought about how he would continue to need her to have sexual relations with him for possibly years. Maybe until he got a girlfriend who could take over.

That evening after dinner, Debbie said goodnight to her son. She took a shower, and when she got out, she heard the television was on in the living room. 'Oh my god, he's sleepwalking again. Am I going to get fucked by my son every night?' She thought.

She toweled herself off and then wrapped the towel above her chest. She pulled her hair back and walked downstairs into the living room.

Her son was completely naked, laying on the couch with his legs spread and his penis was standing straight in the air.

"Ms. Roberta, I got an A on my Spanish assignment. You said if I get an A I can have a special reward." Jake mumbled. He pretended to have his eyes half closed.

Debbie bit her lip. 'What should I do?' She thought. "Ok, Mr. Larson, since you got an A, I guess I can give you a reward." Debbie pulled off the towel and revealed her naked body in all its glory. She then kneeled down between her son's legs.

She grabbed her son's thick penis and stroked it up and down a few times. Debbie then leaned down and licked the shaft up to the head. She could see the veins on her son's dick throbbing.

"Oh my god Ms. Roberta, that feels so good." Jake moaned. He couldn't believe that his mother was actually sucking his cock.

Debbie swirled her tongue all around the head of her son's cock, and then slid her lips down, taking as much cock as she could inside her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Jake moaned. He was surprised at how his mother's mouth felt. It was the first time a girl had ever sucked his cock while he was awake.

Debbie then lifted her head up, leaving a trail of spit dripping down her son's shaft. She then began to bob her head up and down on his thick shaft, slurping and gagging. She was sucking him faster and faster.

Debbie then lifted her head up, releasing her son's dick. She was feeling extra slutty and wanted to do something crazy.

"Mr. Larson, since you got the best grade in the class, I want to give you an extra special reward." Debbie then grabbed her son behind his knees and lifted his legs up exposing his testicles and asshole.

She leaned down and took one of his balls in her mouth. She sucked and rolled his testicle around in her mouth. Then she did the same with the other.

"Holy fuck!" Jake moaned. This was so much better than any dream.

Debbie then pulled away, and moved her head to her son's ass crack. She ran her tongue down the crack of his butt and to his asshole.

Jake let out a long groan as he felt his mom's warm saliva drip down his crack.

Then Debbie stuck her tongue out and ran it over her son's sphincter.

"Oh fuck!" Jake yelped. He was surprised at how incredible this felt.

"You're my special boy, Mr. Larson." Debbie whispered, then she started kissing and licking her son's butt, swirling her tongue all over his sensitive asshole. After a minute of licking her son's asshole, she put his legs back down so she could stratal her son.

Jake looked up at his mother, and their eyes met. Debbie looked in her son's eyes and realized that he was fully awake, but at this point she no longer cared.

Jake watched as his mother's body lowered down onto his. He felt his dick press up against her warm vagina. His mom was staring into his eyes, and slowly pushed her pussy down onto his shaft.

"Oh Jake, oh my god!" Debbie cried as she slid her pussy down on her son's cock. She loved how her son's big thick dick was spreading her tight hole open.

"Oh my god mom you feel so good." Jake moaned. He was amazed that his own mom was fucking him even though it was the third time. He put his hands on her ass cheeks and pushed her down until her hips were resting against his.

"You feel so good inside me." Debbie moaned as her tits hung down. Jake sat up and wrapped his arms around his mom and started sucking on her tits as he began fucking her from below.

"Mmmph!" Debbie cried as she bounced up and down on her son's dick. She loved how full her pussy felt. Her son's cock was now deep inside her and she was riding him on the couch. She felt so naughty and slutty, but she didn't care. She loved being filled with her own son's cock.

Jake was getting close to his orgasm, and his mother could feel his dick starting to swell inside her.

"Fuck mom, I'm gonna cum!" Jake grunted. He was fucking his mother fast and hard.

"Oh baby, cum inside me!" Debbie screamed.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna, UHHH!" Jake grunted loudly as his cock exploded deep inside his mom's pussy.

"Oh Jake!" Debbie moaned, feeling her son's thick load shoot deep inside her womb.

They both sat on the couch and were panting. Debbie was sitting on top of Jake, his dick was softening inside her, and she could feel their mixed juices pouring out of her pussy, covering her son's dick and balls.

Debbie rolled off her son, they both lay on the couch staring at the ceiling. Neither of them saying a word. Then Jake broke the silence.

"Mom?"

"Yes, honey."

"I have been pretending to sleep."

"How long have you been pretending?" Debbie asked, still in the glow of sex with her son.

"Since the first time we had sex in my room."

"Oh god. So, those other times we had sex, you knew what you were doing?"

"Yes, I know it's wrong, and I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. You're just so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself."

"Ok, well I'm glad you are telling me now. Have you been sleeping at all? I assume you stopped taking the medicine."

"Yes, I have been sleeping. I did stop taking the medicine, but somehow I think having sex with you actually cured me."

"Wow, that's great honey."

"Mom, why were you, um, masturbating me?"

"Well, when this first started, you were moaning, and tossing and turning. So, I went into your room, and you had an erection. I decided to use my hand to help relieve you. It kind of developed from there."

"Oh ok."

They sat in silence for another minute.

"So, when you go to college, you'll have to go to a school nearby. We could meet in a parking lot at night, and I can give you a blowjob during the week. Then on the weekend, you can just come back to the house, and have sex with me. That way, we can make sure you are getting the sleep you need."

"Really mom?"

"Of course! Also, I enjoyed myself too. You are very good at having sex, and you have a very big penis."

"Thanks mom! Having sex with you is awesome!"

"You'll make a girl very lucky one day. Until then, I'll have to take care of your needs."

"Um ok." Jake gulped.

"Speaking of which. Why don't we head upstairs and take a shower together. We can save on water."