Jamaica my Pussy Wet

Story Info
Trip leads to Ash being dommed by Large Jamaican Woman.
9.9k words
4.61
40.3k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

This is the 7th story in the sexual prowess of Ash, a cute blonde 32 year old married mother and detective. In order, the previous stories were; A Round of Milk for Everyone, A Round of Milk for Everyone CH 2, Undercover Slut, Elderly Ecstasy, Busting Ash's Bubble....Butt, and Puss in Boots. Please enjoy and vote if you like them.

While sitting in their unmarked car, Erin smiled at her detective partner Ashley and said, "Hey listen...Dee and I are heading to Jamaica as you know for our October getaway."

"Yes and I hope you have lots of fun. You two take more getaways than anyone I have ever seen. Bring me back a souvenir," grinned Ash.

"Another perk of being a lesbian, with no kids...we have more money and time," laughed the small boyish looking detective. She then paused like she wanted to ask something then added, "Well...we were hoping that would not be necessary because....well....we were hoping maybe you could come with us again. We had so much fun in San Fran and wanted to do it again."

At first Ash was taken back and knew there would be no way she could take off again before her Halloween trip to New Orleans with her husband. She had a million questions she asked herself like; can I get this many days off of work? How will I get all the breast milk to my youngest son? Who will watch the kids when Charles works? Would Charles care if I did go? Do I need to get myself in much better shape to feel comfortable in a two piece bikini? How am I going to go a week without sex?"

Giggling out loud to herself thinking of her last question prompted Erin to ask, "What? What is so funny?"

"I was just thinking about how in the world can I survive all week with no sex?" Ash joked.

Erin looked at her and raised one eyebrow with a cocked head, "Who said anything about no sex? You can come stay with us. We have a king size bed and we don't bite...much...as you know."

"Oh I see...you two just want to corner me and take advantage of a straight girl again. Well this pussy is closed for business with lesbians," proclaimed Ash.

"I beg to differ! There is a little bi-tattoo right there next to your pussy that might suggest otherwise. I think we all remember how you got it," snickered Erin who felt like she just won the friendly debate.

Shaking her head with her smile that lights up a room, Ash snipped while mostly joking, "We all know I wouldn't have got that if you two hadn't liquored me up. If I go to Jamaica, there will be no messing around. I don't think of women that way but I would be happy to let you two suck on these so they don't pop." She jostled her huge tits inside her button-up shirt in front of Erin.

Erin knew Ash was either joking or just being her usual hard to get but Erin had thought about Ash's body every day since that trip and would love to have another chance at it. Even though they had fooled around a couple of times since their return, Erin wanted more but didn't want to break their professional relationship or upset her wife.

That night, Ash discussed it over with her husband and Charles in his supportive way had no problem with it. They worked on the arrangements with the children over the next several weeks but Ash's biggest worry was thinking about looking better in a bathing suit with her post-children figure. Like most women, she was insecure about certain body areas which were more about being tone than her overall weight. What she didn't realize was that she looked great the way she was and even though Charles told her all the time, she wanted to feel more comfortable.

She increased her spinning time, cardio and started having sex much more often with Charles which he didn't mind at all. Ash loved to squat over his cock reverse cowgirl and hold onto his knees while she would ride him so hard that her body would be covered in sweat and her heart rate went soaring. She loved watching his toes curl when she would milk his dick with her wet pussy causing him to blast his cum up inside her. That, combined with the bouncing, would instantly make her orgasm.

Other times, Ash would have him sit in a chair with his big hard cock pressed up against his stomach and lay on her back in front of him with her vibrator in hand. She would wrap her cute soles around that shaft and jerk it with her feet which gave her a wonderful leg workout while she buzzed her clit. She would also periodically perform sets of abdominal crunches when she needed to rest but would not stop until Charles developed that glazed look in his eyes and shot his cum all over her feet like an erupting volcano. This strengthened her orgasm.

"Come on Daddy! Shoot your filthy spunk all over my feet," Ash would role play while giving him a footjob. Other times as she rode his cock, she would use her Kegel power to squeeze his dick and gasp, "You feel that? This honey pot needs your white gold! Fill me up, I dare you!" Her filthy talk was increasing and Charles could not be happier.

All those workouts, sexual or not, continued for three months to get her body as toned as possible for her upcoming trip to Jamaica. Even if she came home from work exhausted and needed to tend to the kids, she would still fit in strenuous sex to get some type of workout. When it was time for the trip, Ash may not have had her youthful, pre-children six pack but she looked damn good which increased her self-esteem. From that she was ready to show off her body in a two-piece.

The day before she was to leave, Ash stood, looking in the mirror at herself, wearing the new hot pink string bikini she had treated herself to for the beach. Her tits were massive and additionally she had been tanning and feeling pretty good. With her platinum long blonde hair cascading down her back, she gave herself that look. Coming up behind her, Charles knew that look. Ash was a strong, attractive, confident woman who with the trials of life wearing on her over the last few years, had taken that look from her more than she cared to admit.

"Wow! You look amazing...but you always do," he whispered as he kissed the side of neck from behind.

Ash giggled, 'I'm a lot firmer now except for these big full double Ds." She jiggled her tits and giggled again, "I know you love em and I have grown quite fond of them myself."

She closed her eyes and let him continually kiss her. He had just gotten out of the shower and let his wrapped towel fall to the floor, allowing his thick 8 inches to spring upward. With one hand, he pushed her bikini bottom to the side and slid his precum soaked head between her legs just under that bubble ass.

Ash was on fire and put both hands up against the mirror, spread her legs, arched her back and lifted her butt upward. Charles was kissing the back of her shoulder when his cock finally popped inside her gooey pussy. She released a quick grunt in acceptance then her husband pushed each throbbing inch deep inside her from behind. He pumped and watched Ash's facial expressions in the mirror. She was trying to hold down a moan because of the children in the next room and knew they had to hurry so as not to leave them alone.

Charles's pelvis was slapping her thick ass cheeks and he was getting close to orgasm just as a knock on the door rang out followed by a little voice, "Mommy...I need you." In a flash, he yanked his cock out of her and walked away to get dressed leaving both of them with "blue balls."

Never again with the opportunity to relieve that horniness over the next several hours, Ash was picked up by Dee and Erin for the drive to the airport. She was dressed cute and comfortable with her light blue clementine shorts. left untied in the front that accented her round ass and a white striped tank top that made her tits look like they were the size of basketballs stuck to her chest. With tight white ankle socks and a pair of lightweight Nike tennis shoes on her feet, she got into the back of the car and directly slid to the middle so they could talk.

Even though Dee was much older than herself, Ash liked her and found her to be funny. She took no shit and wasn't afraid to speak her mind which Ash respected.

"Whoa...look at that body. I guess if you got it...flaunt it," Dee chuckled.

Ash quipped back, "Every day filled with sex hasn't went to waste then. Hehe. I need to be able to lay on that beach and not be harpooned."

Looking in the rearview mirror while driving, Dee responded flirtatiously, "Are you nuts? You are a hottie that will be taking all the attention. You have Erin and I's attention right now."

With her horniness layover, Ash was tingling in that little sexual twitch one gets when something turns you on. The laughing and flirting continued from the couple the entire car ride and flight but Ash shrugged it off and kept telling the women she was just going for the sun and relaxation. The women were genuinely enjoying themselves and even though Ash was going to miss her husband and children, she was happy she decided to go.

Once they landed, a small shuttle took the women to Sunscape Splash in Montego Bay. It was a beautiful resort with all the amenities found in the Caribbean. Once the couple and Ash settled into their own bungalow, they dressed for the beach. Of course the older women were past the bikini stage in their lives so a classy one piece were their suits of choice, covered by a mesh wrap.

Ash showed up and both women just about dropped the items in their hands. Wearing that hot pink bikini, Ash also accessorized by wearing a stylish floppy hat, large sunglasses and blinged-out flip flops that accented her metallic painted toes. She was also wearing her mesh wrap for coverage until they found their place on the beach.

Walking a ways down the coast, the women finally found a perfect spot. They set up their chairs and towels for the day's fun in the sun. It was early, so there wasn't much of a crowd at that time but that quickly changed while more and more people began walking past and claiming their own spot close by as the day wore on. Ash never paid much attention to the passersby because she was focused on her own tan. When the younger crowd began to arrive, Ash started getting cat calls and comments as they strolled.

"Mike! Mike! Get over here...you have to see the size of the jugs on this girl!" A college age guy yelled to his buddy referring to Ash's tits that looked as though they could explode out of her top at any second.

His buddy thought he was funny in front of his friends, "Ma'am, as you can see there are no floatation devices allowed in the water."

Dee snapped back, "Well I guess that rules you out with that tiny device you are carrying in your pants."

A guy in the group responded, "Dude...let's get out of here. This is the dyke section...even though I would fuck that blonde for a month straight."

As they walked away, Ash asked the women, "Is that true? Is there such thing as a gay section?"

Both women laughed when Dee responded, "Of course not but we did a little research and we all seem to gravitate to this area. It's ok...nobody will confuse you for a lesbian...unless you want Erin to make out with you or something. Of course, they can see the top of that tattoo."

Ash was giggling along with the couple when out of the corner of her eye she spotted a topless woman sitting on her towel, rubbing tanning lotion all over herself. She quickly scanned the opposite direction and saw a naked couple holding hands.

With a quizzical look on her face, Ash asked, "Uhhh...so this is a nude beach?"

Erin chuckled suggestively, "Now you got it. Nobody wants to see us but with all the annoying comments about you, we were hoping maybe you wanted to join the fun and show that body?"

Just as Ash was going to answer, two women came walking up the beach which stopped her. They were holding hands but the physical differences in the women were a huge contrast. The taller of the two was a six foot Jamaican woman who was dark as night. Her body was thin and muscular like it had been chiseled out of stone including her small breasts which did not move while she walked. As they approached, Ash could see her salt and pepper flat top hair was shaved off around the sides into a fade, exposing her age as late 40s to early 50s.

She looked like a Jamaican Goddess with her alpha-female presence, her dark red lipstick and gold jewelry all over her. Upon seeing her closely, she reminded Ash of the model, Grace Jones, with her long arms and legs combined with her facial scowl. Her pussy was as smooth as glass except for the neatly aligned pubic hair shaved into a thin landing strip straight up from her clit. It was the first time that Ash had seen a woman wearing high heels on the beach but even though those five inch spikes would sink into the sand, the Grace Jones woman had no trouble walking. Ash sat up and lowered her sunglasses, staring until both women were standing directly in front of her. With the high heels, the already tall Jamaican woman looked seven feet tall with the top of her girlfriend's head stopping at her tits.

In her thick Jamaican accent, the tall woman spoke, "Hello. This is my friend, Chattel. She is shy and I am Lady Amoy."

Chattel was also Jamaican but short, slightly lighter skin, around 5'1 with short curly hair. She was very lean and wore no makeup, almost native in appearance. Her tits were even smaller than Amoy's and her pussy was completely bald. She wore only a collar and a purse slung over her shoulder.

Chattel did not speak at first even when introduced until a slight jerk in her body prompted her to say, "Hello. Welcome to Jamaica."

Ash could see a small object in Amoy's hand but had no idea what it was but the bigger issue was the fascination she had with the imposing woman. Ash could not take her eyes off her. Amoy was so tall, so lean, and so muscular that she commanded a presence which had Ash's pussy extremely gooey inside her pink bikini bottoms. Ash could see the definitive Y of her pussy dark skin not far from her face. Dee was the first one to respond by introducing all three of them to the Jamaican women.

She would later joke that Chattel reminded her of Erin but called her Erin's shadow. While Dee and Erin continued to chit chat with Lady Amoy, Ash began to daydream about the two ebony women and could swear they kept looking at her like she was prey to lionesses. Even during the small talk, Amoy was very blunt and unapologetic, coming across as arrogant.

"You people should free yourselves of the restrictive clothing prisons," suggested Amoy before turning her attention specifically to Ash, "You need to allow those lovely teets to breathe. Are they real?"

Ash lifted them up and let them fall. While they swayed and wobbled as if they were two large Jell-O molds in an earthquake, she smirked, "Yep...they are what God gave me and my two kids had a little help too."

Amoy's eyebrows raised to a point while gazing at the blonde's emerald eyes causing Ash to freeze almost in a hypnotic state which no woman had ever done to her before. In turn, the tall Jamaican was mesmerized by Ash's good looks, white skin and large assets. Amoy wanted Ash as her own and knew she would not stop until she had her.

Amoy asked Erin and Dee, "What about you two? This is a nude beach and it breaks the clothing restrictions that society places on you. Do not allow your bodees to be covered up. You are all bootiful in your own way."

Erin laughed, "Nobody wants to see me."

Dee joked, "Maybe twenty years ago but not now. I will stay in this clothing prison and spare everyone the anguish."

With her long finger, Amoy pointed at Ash while several gold bracelets sparkled off her wrist under the sun, "You should not be wearing clothes. You are so young...like wild stallion that needs to be tamed. We will be at the Palm Lounge tonight. I would like it if you came." She then slapped Chattel's taut ass, "come along," and pressed the object in her hand causing her girlfriend to jolt before walking away.

Ash gave both Erin and Dee a playful dirty look, "Gee...thanks for bringing me to a nude beach. Oh...and in particular the lesbian section."

With a wide smile on Ash's face, Dee responded playfully sarcastic, "You are quite welcome. When we came here, we had no idea but Erin asked the resort manager. We wanted to see the look on your face."

"You received a double bonus. Not only did you get to see some Jamaican lesbians, you got to witness a domme/sub relationship," Erin added.

"No way! Was that the reason Chattel wouldn't speak unless Amoy allowed her?" Ash asked, very shocked but starting to put the puzzle together in her head.

Dee nodded her head, "Oh my poor little naïve bi-girl. Chattel is French and means property and with people, it means slave or personal property. I just googled Amoy and it means Goddess in Jamaican but even without that...did you see the shock collar she was wearing? Amoy held the remote and she would zap Chattel when she wanted something. I bet if we were to walk to their bungalow right now we would find whips, chains, and clamps."

While Ash was trying to take in that information, for some reason she found it very arousing. Her pussy twitched and she needed to do something to orgasm just thinking about it. She even thought of excusing herself to find a bathroom and masturbate until she fulfilled her craving.

"Oh my God! I am naïve. I had no idea," gulped Ash.

Erin, with this little smirk on her face that Ash had seen many times over the years, snickered, "Ya know it looked like Lady Amoy wanted you pretty badly. She was eye-fucking you for sure."

Ash swallowed, "Well...that eye is the only way she will fuck me. I said no sex on this vacation and that includes women. Both of you have tried to get in these panties since San Francisco with no luck and I even LIKE you two...hehe." They all laughed and Ash stood up and continued, "I'm going to get in the water. Do either of you want to come with me?"

Erin and Dee stood up to follow Ash and as Dee walked behind, she pulled the top neck string on Ash's bikini. Ash felt it loosen and whipped around, "What do you think you are doing?"

Dee had a gleam in her eye, "I was hoping that maybe you wanted to show them off. I would agree with Amoy that you need to let these things breathe. If anyone was made to be on a nude beach, it is you."

Quickly Ash grabbed her front and held the bikini top to her tits, "I don't think so. You bitches get away."

It had turned into a game of cat and mouse then Erin tried to approach Ash from behind and was able to untie the back string with a quick yank. Ash's hands were the only things holding her top to her chest while she continued to spin in circles to avoid the women's tugs. When they began to close in on both sides, Ash would have made a football running back proud and side stepped the would-be tacklers before running into the water. Laughing as they chased, all four feet splashed into the ocean as they surrounded the young detective.

"We have you now. That top is coming off. The world wants to see those fucking tits," Dee snickered with both hands ready.

Still trying to dodge the women, Ash was at a disadvantage because she had no free hands. Faking one direction, she darted another, right into Dee's arms. Performing an alligator death roll, Ash tried to spin away, "You get your liver spotted lesbian hands off me. The world doesn't need these tits...only Charles does."

Dee laughed at the bratty Ash, "Oh really? I beg to differ. I think all these people watching, need to see those perfect tits and you are going to show them."

"Oh no I'm not! I think they would rather see both your dried up pussies," smirked Ash, proud of her latest verbal burn.

Erin closed in and Ash was trapped. She began tickling Ash, who could not fight them off any longer until Dee snatched the bikini top and walked away. Erin soon followed her wife as they both were laughing hysterically, leaving Ash standing in knee-deep water with her hands over her nipples.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers