Jamaica my Pussy Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,151 Followers

Amoy squatted then yanked Ash by the hair up to her pussy, "Eat my poosy! Make me cum into your mouth! You know you need it."

It caught Ash off-guard and she tried to repel the tall Jamaican's force but her mouth was already inside Amoy's folds. Squirming was no use against Amoy's strength and when Ash tried to shout, "Get the fuck off of me," it came out muffled as, "Ge uh fu aw me!"

"Shut up and eat it...my white Chattel," ordered Amoy.

Ash wasn't following that order until Amoy zapped her shock collar then Ash had no choice. She began licking the strong musky pussy with her nose pressed into Amoy's asshole. Ash knew what felt good to her and tried to repeat those licking techniques on the mistress. Manually moving Ash's head with her arm, Amoy wanted to experience that tongue in the proper areas.

"Get in there deep! Do not forget my asshole as well. You may stick your tongue inside," Amoy directed the blonde detective as she began to build up. Ash would rake her tongue from the slimy wet slit up to her puckered sphincter before plunging her tongue inside. Amoy's muscles would twitch around Ash's tongue like they were trying to squeeze it.

The Chattels continued feasting on Ash's legs and feet while Ash was forced to feast on Amoy's private parts. Kissing and licking was the theme and when Amoy was ready, she smashed Ash's face in as deep as she could before bellowing, "That is it! That is it! I'm cumming! Don't you dare stop! Yeeessssssss!"

Amoy's pussy gushed lady juice all over Ash's face. Ash remembers it being as warm as the water and at first thought she was peeing. It ran all down her neck with a large amount ending up in her mouth. The taste was strong and somewhat tangy which only made sense because of the way Amoy was built.

"It is time. Bring me the razor," Amoy ordered one of her girls when her orgasm subsided.

Both Chattels stopped worshipping Ash's legs and the boyish looking one. handed Amoy the razor. Ash said, "Get that thing away from me. You are not going anywhere close to me with that!"

The two slave women spun Ash around facing Amoy then held her legs apart after one of them spread shaving cream all around her mound and pussy lips. Another small jolt of electricity, subdued Ash even more and the women pulled her knees up to offer the stubble-covered pussy to their Goddess. Ash did not want to be cut in any way so for once she held herself completely still.

After one swipe, rinse, then another one, Amoy was like a skilled barber and smiled, "We will get you smooth as baby skin. I want that poosy bald against my tongue."

After a few more swipes, Ash's entire pubic area was as smooth as glass. Amoy was standing in the water with Ash sitting on the edge, facing her with her knees held back. Amoy licked her lips and when she stuck her tongue out, Ash just about flipped as it was much longer than the Chattel's who licked her pussy. Amoy sank into the water until her small tits rested on the surface then pushed her long red tongue between Ash's gooey slit. Ash's entire lower body flinched and she thought Amoy's tongue was so long it felt like a small dick. She would ripple that tongue inside and seem to be able to lick Ash's precum nectar directly off her inner vaginal walls.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! You need to stop! Oh my...." Ash panted.

Amoy's long thick tongue was too much and Ash erupted in a short amount of time. This black woman's tongue was so amazing, Ash produced a large amount of white goo all over it. Her thighs were clenched and her jaw locked while she quivered in ecstasy. Amoy didn't stop licking Ash's pussy until she had a second climax. By then, both the Chattels were on their knees on each side of Ash, nursing on her tits and swallowing mouthfuls of that sweet milk.

All four women ended up in the Jacuzzi with the three slaves sponging off Amoy. Anytime Ash would shake her head or refuse, she would get jolted by the shock collar and forced to continue. She had to resolve to herself that she was a slave just like the other two women.

Once out of the water, it was the three women's job to not only dry Amoy with a towel but also to dress her again. As Ash was drying off the large black woman like she was squeegeeing her car, one of the Chattels brought out a strap-on harness with a monster black dildo hanging down from the front. With her attention completely averted, Ash stared slightly in horror and slightly in fascination at the veiny realistic dark black 11 inch dong. She backed up and watched the Chattels work to put it on Amoy. A strap between her legs and a couple of buckles around her waist with a tight cinch at the end, Amoy was wearing her dick.

"I'm not dressing you," refused Ash.

Amoy slapped her huge rubber dick that jetted out of her crotch like an alpha-women proving a point and demanded, "Shut your pretty white mouth and put my shoes on me. Must you resist everything? I do not need clothing and you will not need it as well."

She gave Ash two quick electrical zaps and quickly Ash was down on one knee like a shoe sales woman, strapping Amoy's open-toed high heels around her long size 13 feet. Once finished, all three Chattels walked slightly in front of a strolling Amoy, down the walkway and onto the beach, illuminated by the moonlight. Ash could do nothing but conform as one of the enslaved harem.

Next to the ocean, it was warm and breezy as all four women walked nude leaving footprints in the compacted wet sand. The high tide had receded and left the beach like a soft, paste walkway. Amoy's big dick swayed back and forth with each long legged step until they reached an isolated area.

Lady Amoy stopped in her tracks and ordered Ash, "It is time. Down on your hands and knees."

Ash was full of fear, anxiety, some anger yet some excitement. Anytime she tried to stand up for herself, she was quickly jolted back into submission. The Chattels never once resisted but only catered to her every desire. When Ash unwillingly dug her hands and knees into the wet sand, Amoy knelt behind her, preparing to mount the white sex slave. The other slave women were on each side to help restrain Ash if needed.

Whap! Whap! A couple of strenuous slaps landed on Ash's bubble ass by the large hands of Amoy. Just as Ash let out a whimper, Amoy reached up and fish hooked her mouth using her crooked index finger to yank her head to the side, "You are my bitch and you need to know your Goddess. If you do not resist, I shall show mercy on you but if you combat my love making then I shall also fuck you in the ass with this."

Ash swallowed in fear. She knew that Charles's big dick hurt when they rarely had anal sex and his cock paled in comparison to this monster dong. At first, Amoy had trouble fitting such a large head into Ash's moist opening so she just went for broke and pushed until it split her folds. Even though Ash was trying not to resist, she could not help letting out a loud scream. Quickly one of the Chattels covered Ash's mouth with her hand to stifle the unwanted noise.

"Silence! Your poosy belongs to Amoy!"

The pain was all that Ash could think about but as her pussy stretched, accepting that size, her screams transformed into whimpering into Chattel's palm. Amoy moved her hips in a circular pattern to help corkscrew that dong into Ash's tight pussy. Deeper and deeper it penetrated until her cervix was pushed back several inches. Amoy loved fucking women and she had a gem with her blonde haired white beauty.

The tail end of a wave would rush in and cover Ash's hands and knees with the sea while Amoy fucked her new found slave. Her pussy was being abused in such a way that she would cum every couple of minutes. Ash put her face into the wet sand causing it to stick and flake off while she thrashed around. Half her hair ends were wet and slung up over her head during the movement.

"Stop it! You have no right to fuck me with something so big! I cannot stand this any....ooooooooooooooo!" Ash screamed when her pussy convulsed around Amoy's thrusting dick. It was boring out her pussy to the point of it becoming non recoverable.

"Submit your cunt to me! Allow us to become one! Give me your juices!" Amoy grunted while she pounded.

The friction on Amoy's clit from the strap-on base was too much and she erupted in a strong orgasm. Jamming it in further, Ash was able to take all 11 inches which was very surprising to both of them. It hurt so damn good, Ash didn't care that she had sand all over her, including in her hair. She was cumming so hard that she had not noticed a few people had walked down the beach to see where the disturbing noise was originating from. They stopped to watch Amoy's tall body tower over Ash as she fucked her from behind.

At one point, Amoy rose to her feet, dug her spiked heels into the sand for leverage and fucked Ash in the foggy position with her knees pointed out wider than Ash's booty. Ash was bucking and shrieking until she came again, dumping pussy juice onto the beach. Without missing a beat, Amoy was able to maneuver her body diagonally to where she could put one of her feet onto the back of Ash's head, driving her face deeper into the sand.

"Take my dick you American slut! Take it deep in your poosy which is now my poosy!" Amoy growled.

Amoy was completely in control, savagely fucking the detective while holding her head down. The people who had gathered on the beach were in shock. They didn't know whether to help Ash or pull their pants down and masturbate. They could have easily done both. When a wave would come in, Ash would choke and gag on the water.

"Hold still you little whore! Let that big Amazon bitch finish and she will quit," was the advice that a young male onlooker blurted out.

His friend agreed, "Yeah! She is literally drilling that cunt. Look at it turn inside out when she pulls out!"

"How can she take that?"

"Does she have a choice?"

"That big bitch could break her in half if she tried to get away."

"I don't care, I have no idea how she can get plowed like that."

"She must be a skank whore who needed it."

Spitting out a mouth full of sea water, Ash shrieked in orgasm, "Eeeeeeoooooooooooooo! Ohhhhhh! Ooooooooo!"

Lady Amoy followed up Ash's orgasm with one of her own. She got off on the power of fucking women while taking control and having an audience only added to her exhilaration. The expression on Amoy's face when she came made it look like she had a real dick and she was pumping her jizz inside Ash's pussy.

After both had finished orgasming, Amoy stood up and backed away. With a frothy white ring from Ash's cum, basted around the base of her cock, she made her two slave girls crawl over and clean it off with their tongues. She required them to blow her while taking turns. Ash rolled over on her back, a complete mess.

"Stop sucking my deek so we can go back the house and fuck more. White Chattel get up and let us go," instructed Lady Amoy.

Ash was gurgling trying to recover with totally wet hair, "I'm done. I can't handle any more of this."

A quick jolt of electricity around her neck caused Ash to quickly sit up with a laughing Amoy, "You are not done until I say you are done. Just for that, I have changed my mind. Get your ass up and ride my deek."

Two more shocks and a scream later, one of the guys watching, advised Ash, "You better do as she says. Ride her cock you stupid whore. That big black bitch ain't messin around!"

Amoy sat down in the sand with her big rubber dick pointing towards the sky. Ash was angry she had to keep going but she also knew that if she continued to resist, she might get electrocuted. With a few wet hair sticking to her face, Ash squatted over the big dong.

Shaking her head, Ash smirked, "I don't know why you are making me do this. I'm already orgasmed out and have no more cum to give. This will be a waste of time for me but if you need it that bad like some sex crazed psychopath, then I guess I will indulge you."

Placing her hands on top of Ash's thighs, Amoy pulled Ash down to where her stretched out pussy completely inhaled that huge dick on one try. From the sudden impalement on something so large, Ash released an extended squeal, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

"There we go...now we will see some hot lesbo action," a comment from the audience.

Ash was reluctant until she was zapped again which prompted her to ride up and down. Slowly at first but then it began to feel great once again and Ash could not help herself. Looking to the sky, she bounced with more force, accepting that cock deep into her womb.

"You like it! You want more!" Amoy directed.

"You bitch! You are making me do this and it feels amazing," snapped Ash right back.

"Harder! Stop poosy-footing and ride it harder!"

"No!"

Ash continued to scream "no" all-the-while riding the dick harder as she was commanded. The shock collar was not controlling Ash anymore, her quest for a powerful orgasm was. With her feet dug into the compacted sand, Ash's stringy wet hair and huge boobs were flopping up and down. Her tits were so big, the weight would cause them to flatten against her chest from the sheer mass.

"Ride it girl! Ride that dick!" A woman who had joined the watchers said aloud.

Ash was bouncing so fast, her tits began slapping her chin just before she screamed in ecstasy, "Aaaaaggghhhhhhhhhh! I'm fucking cuuuuuuummmmmmin you bitch! Aughhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Just as her pussy let loose, Amoy zapped Ash with the shock collar, not for the purpose of pain but to enhance her orgasm like one would do in autoeroticism. It worked because Ash squirted all over Amoy's tight stomach just before her eyes rolled back in her head in a total convulsion. Her legs were like wet noodles and she ended up falling off Amoy's strap-on, writhing on the beach like she had been tased. It was the strongest orgasm of Ash's young life. It took her several minutes to recover. The people watching were gasping because they could not believe what they had just witnessed. Finally, the two Chattels helped Ash to her feet like an injured athlete. The audience buzz continued.

Standing up, Amoy ordered all three of the women, "It is time to leave the beach. Come along Chattel, I have much more to show you."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,151 Followers