Jamaica my Pussy Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash yelled, "I hate you two!"

"No you don't...you love us! Now show those fucking titties!" Dee yelled back in a fading voice from the increasing distance.

Ash stood there looking around and several people had watched the playful fight but were still staring at Ash. They now had a glimpse of Ash's natural tits. Nobody had seen anything that big on such a small woman without some surgical enhancement and there was no way possible she could have covered them entirely.

All that playing and resisting was arousing to Ash and she realized that all the people staring had made her pussy slick inside her bottoms. Maybe she was just curious and wanted to experience it? Maybe she found excitement in allowing others to look? Maybe she was a little egotistical and owed it to the public to see her magnificent huge boobs? It was probably a little of all those factors and suddenly she removed her hands allowing her monster jugs to rest on her chest out into the Jamaican sun.

Slowly walking in with her newly exposed tits sloshing with each step and the dry sand sticking to her wet feet, Ash held her hands up, "Get a good look. Take a picture everyone, it will last longer."

She arrived back at the towel where Dee had tossed her top. Noticing a bead of milk from one of her huge nipples, Ash observed, "Looks like I need to pump when I get back. Unless...uh...unless Erin, you want to drain them like the little dyke titty sucker you are?

Ash was mostly joking to see Erin's reaction and knelt down to her knees to put her top back on. Erin looked around and called Ash's bluff by also getting on her knees and moving around in front of Ash.

"No...no! I was just teasing. You need to go milk your wife's tits...not mine," Ash resisted.

Little Erin leaped onto Ash, knocking her to her back on the towel like a pouncing tigress. Now face to face, Erin seductively whispered, "We aren't in Orlando and I have to stare at these all day while craving them. I don't care who watches and you just said they need draining. So you shut that pretty mouth of yours and let me do my thing."

"Are you nuts? You cannot do that here!" As soon as Erin's mouth latched onto her thick nipple, Ash's voice trailed off, "How many times do I have to say no sex while in Jamaica....oh.....that feels nice."

Erin squeezed Ash's huge boobs while they just about covered her small head. Erin's mouth switched back and forth to each nipple, nursing on the sweet liquid that flowed out. Ash stopped resisting and could feel the vibrations in Erin's throat from every swallow. Both were moaning and Dee got up and sat her chair directly in front of the two.

Dee manually pulled apart Ash's legs so that she could get access to her pussy. Hooking Ash's bikini bottom strip like she was looking out of curtains, Dee pushed two fingers inside her wet slit, "Wow! You are soaked girl! I guess my wife is doing a nice job of sucking those tits."

Ash hadn't shaved her honey pot in about a week and her stubble-surrounded pussy was dripping not just because of Erin's mouth but the thought of servicing Amoy is what started it all. When Dee's fingers rubbed her g-spot, Ash was squirming around trying not to explode in front of anyone who was still watching.

"Look...those lesbians who were chasing each other are in a threesome over there. They are going to town on the hot one with the big tits," was heard from two guys walking by.

Dee continued to discreetly finger-blast Ash and used her thumb to attack that puffy clit. Ash's precum was so thick and plentiful, it looked like raw egg whites running down her ass crack. Dee looked around as if to speak to anyone listening, "Look at all this cum. You must be horny girl...I don't remember you producing this much out west. This is so hot...it's all over my hands like lotion! I wish I could eat it right now."

Both her hands were just covered in Ash's clear syrupy nectar. She would periodically take her fingers and pull them away just to see how long a strand of precum would stretch without breaking. Licking her fingers was just too tempting for Dee and she had to slurp off that goo.

Ash loudly gasped, "Both of you better stop before we get arrested. Enough! Ohhhhhhh god!"

That only spurred Erin to bite Ash's nipples and Dee to circle scrub her hooded nub. Ash screamed then dug her tanned-top feet into the sand, arched her back and exploded in orgasm! A good four inches, her ass was raised off the towel during her half minute spasm. Poor Erin's head was smashed to Ash's tit like Ash was hugging a pillow throughout the entire climax.

A heavy-set, older woman sitting diagonally from them, yelled, "Way to go girl! Get you some!"

More comments could be heard along with a whistle. Dee stopped pleasuring Ash's pussy and covered it back up with her soaked-through bikini bottoms. Erin unlatched her lips from Ash's nipples and swallowed her last mouth full of sweet warm milk before sitting up alongside Ash.

Ash quickly sat back up and playfully scolded, "You two bitches. Attacking me like that here in public. This is a nude beach, not a sex beach. I bet everyone got an eyeful."

"She was wrist deep in that cunt," A tall curly headed man exaggerated to his buddy.

Standing up, Ash slung her hair like she was mad but mostly it was just her being a brat, "Now I'm going for a walk to get away from you two. Good day ladies."

Several people, some nude, some topless, some clothed, applauded Ash for the erotic show that had just taken place. In a mocking way, Ash bowed in a couple directions like a star in a Broadway musical. She even bobbed her head and waved to say, Thank you.

Ash was still on fire and with all the attention, she craved at least a couple more orgasms. She was high...not on alcohol or drugs but on the sexual tension. Her round protruding ass was swallowing her bikini bottoms like they were dental floss so she tilted her head to the crowd, untied the strings and let her bottoms off to the sand. With her toes, she picked the bottoms up before swinging them around and tossing them with the rest of her things. Cheers and applause erupted from everyone including Dee and Erin like they had just witnessed a strip show.

Ash bent over and anyone behind her could see her swollen pussy from behind. Picking up her hat and sunglasses, she put them on, dusted the sand off her bare ass before slapping it and started walking down the beach in the nude.

She felt many eyes on her but didn't care. Ash thought to herself what Amoy had said about feeling free and at that moment, agreed. It was a nude beach and she was an attractive woman with a great body so why not live a little? Let people look...I don't know anyone here in this foreign country!

Two women sitting side by side on their own beach chairs whistled and one of them called, "Hey girl! You look amazing! Do you want to sit over here with us?"

Ash pleasantly declined and continued to walk basking in all the leers and comments. When she returned to Erin and Dee, they dressed, gathered their things and headed back to the bungalows. They decided they would go to the Palm Lounge which turned out to be an outdoor Tiki bar with a dance floor and tables under a large permanent canopy. With all the colored lighting, torches, and the ocean waves crashing down in the background, it was very serene.

Ash looked great showing off her tan, dressed in a sleeveless one-piece maroon and yellow floral romper with genie style pants that flared on the sides but tapered tightly around her ankles. Connected at the top with a loop style strap that fit over her head and around her neck, this particular outfit made her tits look monstrous. On her feet were a pair of matching maroon ankle boots with a small heel.

When she approached the bar, a Jamaican man had already bought all three of them a drink. They nodded and raised their glass to him in a thank you gesture. Erin found them a table and they all sat down to drink and have a good time. Within the hour, Ash had been asked by a few men to dance and she continued to decline with each and every one of them. She was the prettiest woman there and drew the most attention.

Just as she sipped the last of her drink, Ash spotted Amoy walking in with two women. She nudged then whispered to Erin, "Now she has two girlfriends. Damn that woman gets around."

Lady Amoy was dressed but barely, wearing a micro bikini which was basically three tiny triangles covering only her nipples and pussy, held together with string. With her tall spiked heels, the sinewy muscles in her long smooth legs rippled as she strolled. Ash was in awe of this woman but the entire bar was in awe of Ash as they were used to the local Jamaican. Amoy's girlfriends were barefooted, wearing panties, stick-on stars covering their nipples and matching dark collars.

At their own table, the girlfriends were giving Amoy drinks and holding them for her. They would also take turns feeding her pretzels and nuts. It became evident that they were definitely her slaves and it was confirmed even more when she brought them over to Ash's table and said, "There is my white snowflake and her friends." She rubbed the top of both her girlfriends' heads like they were her pets and asked, "You remember Chattel? This one is Chattel. I am glad to see you have made it."

Not allowing her girlfriends to have her own name but to both be called Chattel, the same "property moniker" was wild. They did everything for Amoy and only spoke when given permission. The second Chattel was a very cute, even smaller black woman just about 5 feet tall with an afro.

Watching the two much younger Jamaican slave girls completely submit themselves to the larger-than-life mistress was too much for Erin and Dee. They rolled their eyes several times until Dee said, "I have had enough of that. We are heading back to the bungalow. Ash...so you want to come back and hang out?"

"I don't think so. I will get another drink or two before I head in. I will come over in the morning and we can get breakfast," Ash responded with every intention of having a couple more drinks and turning in.

Once the couple left, Ash smiled at Amoy and received a heavily accented response that was completely unexpected, "You need to show more of your bodee. I want to see those teets and that poosy. You must come join us."

Ash's eyebrows raised, "Excuse me? I think you have plenty of pussy and tits right there in front of you. You have more girlfriends than a boy band lead singer."

"I want your poosy. They shall be mine," Amoy threatened confidently.

"Only in your dreams," Ash shrugged. Even though Ash rejected the thought of being with the Jamaican woman, she was also completely wet inside her panties. Her thoughts continued to be torn between the atrocity of being a sex slave and the sexual thrill of...being a sex slave.

Lady Amoy got up to use the bathroom and her two Chattels followed in order to not allow their mistress to perform any manual labor removing her g-string to pee. Ash was buzzing from the strong alcohol but completely in control of herself. She had momentarily forgotten about the tall black woman and was engaged in a conversation with the female bartender until, from behind, something was placed around her neck and locked.

"What the fuck? Who is....?" Ash growled as she turned around only to see Amoy standing there like nothing had happened. She had put one of the collars on Ash exactly like the ones her two Chattels were wearing.

Ash grabbed it, yanked hard but it would not budge. She yelled, "Take this off me now! That is an order!"

"I shall give the orders, Now Chattel, come along. You belong to me tonight," Amoy stated in a stone face expression now referring to Ash as Chattel.

"Oh no you won't. This poosy and these teets as you say are all mine and they will stay that way. Now take this off me before I scream you Amazon hoe!"

Suddenly, an electric current jolted through the collar zapping Ash's neck as she screamed, "Oww! That hurts! Stop that!"

Amoy pressed the small remote in her hand sending another painful shock through Ash's body. Ash would not quit verbally resisting, "That hurts! Take this off of me before I..."

Another buzz and that one was even stronger causing Ash's chest to contract, lifting her tits without touching them. Amoy commanded Ash, "I'm not telling you again Chattel...now come along."

Fearing another shock from the tall woman, Ash got up off her seat and followed the three women. She was now part of Amoy's harem. All three of Amoy's slave women had the same name because Amoy considered them her property and not worthy of their own label but Ash was special because she was so unique in that she was white, feminine, gorgeous and perfect in the Jamaican Goddess's eyes. Amoy had lust for the American and had taken her for her own pleasure.

As they walked, Ash was going unwillingly but putting up a verbal fight and her bratty nature continuing, "I'm not Chattel and you will call me Ash you tall gangly bitch," A jolt zapped her again. Amoy knew that Ash would resist so she also knew how to break that wildness for the night.

Stooping down, Amoy grabbed Ash's cheeks and squeezed them together until Ash's mouth popped open. Amoy brought her mouth to hers and kissed it roughly. Before pulling away, she spit into Ash's mouth and held it closed while ordering, "Swallow! You will learn to crave my fluids inside you...now swallow!"

Ash attempted to pull away but another electrical current and Amoy's strong grip were too much to overcome and Ash swallowed the mistress's saliva. Wincing, she couldn't believe she did that but now Amoy considered Ash as hers. I wonder what else she will have me swallow? Ash thought to herself.

When the small trek had ended, they were all at the gorgeous bungalow of Amoy's. Remaining calm, she zapped Ash again, "Now Chattel...time for your grooming. Take off your clothing."

When Ash refused even with electrical current rifling through her body so the other slaves performed the deed for her. One stood on each side and began to peel off the romper until Ash was standing, wearing only her bra, panties and boots. One Chattel unhooked the bra and let it fall to the ground while the other Chattel knelt and yanked the thong to Ash's ankles. Her large tits were so full of milk, all the women licked their lips.

"Taste her and make sure she is ready for me, "Amoy ordered the slaves.

Ash refused, "Nobody is tasting me. I don't even know you people! I'm...bzzzzzzz! Ouch! I'm going to stick this collar up your...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Once Ash felt that second jolt of electricity, she quickly shut up and allowed the girls to take over. One sat on her haunches directly in front of Ash spreading her pussy folds with her thumbs. Her long pink snake-like tongue parted Ash's wet slit and started licking it with deep penetrating strokes. Chattel number two stood to the side and pinched Ash's nipples until the milk shot into her mouth like she was leaning over getting a drink from a water hose. Ash just about collapsed from the unexpected pleasure. With weakened knees, she was barely able to remain standing while the tiny woman ate her out.

Trying to resist but it was futile as her protests were trailing off with grunts, "All of you lesbian sluts leave me alone. You think you are pleasuring me but this...unggg.....isn't.....going to work. So...unggg...fuck!" Her mouth was saying no but her body said yes because she gripped the woman's kinky hair tighter and spread her legs wider.

"I see you have a tattoo so you are no stranger to poosy. You call us lesbians but you are one of us," Amoy reminded Ash.

Ash snarled back, "That was just a one-time thing...well maybe a couple-time thing but that is none of your business."

Ignoring Ash's protests and in third person, Amoy ordered the second slave, "Tell me if that milk is good enough for Lady Amoy." After one last squeeze, she gulped down the sweet liquid and smiled at Amoy in approval. Without saying a word, Amoy then gave her slave a certain look which was one of her nonverbal ways of giving another command.

"Yes Mistress," Chattel softly whispered and nodded. Walking over and pulling Amoy's G-string down to her knees, the second Chattel rubbed her mistress's clit while Amoy watched her other Chattel lick Ash's pussy. It was as though it was the women's job to prepare the gorgeous Ash for Amoy's pleasure and to get Amoy off in the process.

Using both hands, the woman licking Ash reached around Ash's hips and clenched her ass cheeks so that she could dig her tongue in deeper. With her face as dark as night, it only made her reddish pink tongue stand out that much more. It was so warm and long, Ash was going to cum quickly against her will.

With her body quivering, Ash tried to resist further, "Get your girlfriend...oh...off me. She thinks....oh...oh...that she is going to make me cum....oh god....but she won't. You are......ohhhh....are wasting your time."

The pretty detective was saying one thing but her body continued to betray her. Chattel's thick lips puckered then latched onto Ash's sensitive clit before assaulting it with that long tongue. The veins in Ash's forearm were bulging from gripping the young girl's hair so tight trying not to orgasm. Spreading her legs even further, Ash looked like a woman riding a black stallion in a rodeo and trying to hang on before being bucked off.

Amoy commanded her sex slave, "Eat that poosy! I want to know if that juice is as sweet as the mango."

Ash squealed just as her orgasm hit, "Eeeeooooohhhhhh fuck, I'm cuuuummmin! Unnnggggggg! Damn all of you...ungggggggg!"

Even as Ash's pussy started to spasm, Chattel's mouth remained clenched to her clit like a crocodile on its prey. Ash choked and shook throughout her orgasm. With her own pussy on fire, Amoy grunting in her deep voice, also orgasming from watching the hot action.

Both Ash and Amoy finished cumming about the same time. As her slave pulled up her thong gstring, Amoy asked her second slave, "So? Is she ready for me?"

With Ash's pussy juice on her lips, the second Chattel responded, "Yes Mistress. She will need to be shaved but her tangy essence is just as you like."

Coming down from her powerful orgasm, Ash was angry that Amoy had control but more importantly, she was angry that her body was enjoying it. Another zap from the shock collar like spurs making a horse move, Amoy and the Chattels led Ash to the large step-up Jacuzzi in the back of the bungalow. In the dark of night, there were lights coming up through the bubbling warm water.

From each side, the two slaves lifted Ash up and sat her on the edge of the Jacuzzi. Wearing only her boots, the two women knelt down and pulled them off her feet simultaneously, revealing Ash's painted toes. They both wanted Ash just as bad as their mistress. Each one took a foot and sensually caressed it, kneading and rubbing. With her hands on the edge of the water, Ash sighed each time a thumb dug into her arches. The women were massaging her feet so well that Ash almost fell back into the bubbly steam from the sheer pleasure.

"Do not just worship her feet like you do mine. Taste them and enjoy her soul," commanded Amoy to her girls.

One Chattel was using both hands to massage Ash's sole while she sucked her toes and the other woman smelled then nibbled every inch of her opposite foot. Amoy removed her own high heels and her micro bikini before walking up the steps then slowly sank her legs into the tepid water. Not really paying much attention to Amoy, Ash was lost in her own pleasure.

Ash leaned back until her long blonde hair dangled into the water. Lady Amoy walked through the thigh-deep bubbling liquid until she stood over Ash's head. Because of her height, she had no trouble placing one leg up out of the water onto the edge of the Jacuzzi to where her black slit was directly over Ash's face. The Chattel women had worked their mouths and massaging ways up from Ash's feet to her calves and ankles.