Jamaica my Pussy Wet Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamaican Mistress controls Ash and a public gangbang ensues.
8.2k words
4.71
27.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

This is the sequel and the link to the first chapter: Jamaica my Pussy Wet. Please vote if you enjoy it.

Amoy led the girls back to the beach with her big black dong swaying in front of her like an elephant trunk. She was the girls' ruler, their Goddess and her stride conveyed that. They were her chattels which meant they were her property, her sexual play slaves, and wore shock collars just in case they disobeyed their six foot tall Jamaican Mistress. Ash was shaken and dazed with sand dropping off her drying body. Her once wet stringy blonde hair began getting that drying frizz and her pussy was so stretched from the trauma, it felt numb when she walked. Her arms were around both chattels who helped her to walk slowly.

Once back to the upscale bungalow, Amoy ordered the jacuzzi turned on and held out her feet so that her slave girls could take off her high heels for her. She then slipped into the water, "Ohhh, this water is nice." Her strap-on dick was so long that the head continued to stick out of the water even after she had sat down. Stretching her long thin arms on the rim of the tub, Amoy tilted her head back and closed her eyes to enjoy the warm bubbly water.

Ash wasn't sure what to do, so not to get shocked, she was about to climb into the water until one of the chattels stopped her and warned that nobody enters the water unless given permission. While the three women stood there awaiting directions, Ash realized it was late and wanted to return to her bungalow for a good night's sleep.

"This was very wild and fun but I'm beat and I'm going to head back now. Good luck to all of you with chattel slave role play thing and if you don't mind, take this damn shock collar off, give me my clothes and I will be on my way," Ash requested in a slight sarcastic but satisfied tone.

In her gravelly, loud rasp, Amoy shouted, "Silence! Role play? You are Amoy's now so get your ass in the water and dance for me." She then looked at the two little Jamaican slaves and ordered, "You two go get this American's things and bring them to me. She will need to mind her manners to become one with Amoy and to realize she is now my property."

The two black chattels scampered off to get Ash's belongings at her bungalow just as Ash blasted Amoy, "Who do you think you are? I'm not your property. I agreed to this for one evening for some sexual thrill and now it's time for me to go. Get your Grace Jones looking face out of that water and take this fucking thing off my neck."

Amoy raised up from the water, took the remote from the edge and pressed it longer than ever before. The electric jolt was the worst of the night and Ash just about curled to the ground before snapped, "Are you fucking insane? I need to get going so take this thing off of me. Don't you know that I am a police officer and I will...zzzzzzfffff....another jolt went through her.

Amoy became sterner, "Maybe you do not hear very well. Get your sexy white ass in this water and dance for Amoy! Shake it for me!"

In order to not endure another electric jolt, Ash stepped up and slipped into the water but not without a resistant mumble, "You bitch. I will do this for now but don't you think..."

Amoy interrupted Ash, "Shut up and dance! Shake those teets and that ass."

Directly in front of Amoy, Ash dunked down in the water to wash off any remaining sand or debris sticking to her left over from the beach. She even took her head under and came up to sling her wet blonde hair behind herself. Puckering her heart shaped lips, Ash spit water, looking very sexy. Her huge tits rested on top of the warm water like big white floating balls and her thick nipples protruded further out than a nipple on a baby bottle.

Amoy moaned, "Mmmm. There you go. You look sexee. Now dance for me."

Feeling embarrassed and awkward, Ash started to sway and move with little effort. Raising out of the water, Amoy smacked Ash's right tit from the side causing it to slam into the other one. With a swift slap of the opposite hand, Ash's boobs flopped the opposite direction and spoke in her thick Jamaican accent, "These teets are angry like you. Look how big your neeples are!"

Amoy grabbed both of Ash's nipples and twisted them simultaneously. Ash winced in pain but also noticed it caused her recovering pussy to come alive again with a large wet twitch. With her long strong hands, Amoy roughly grabbed both of Ash's tits and yanked Ash towards her. Her mouth latched onto one of Ash's nipples but she didn't just suck it, she was biting and causing pain mixed with pleasure. Switching back and forth between nipples, the rough-sucking Amoy, held tight, splashing around looking like a shark attacking its prey in the water.

Ash's reaction was very mixed with cries of discomfort and yelps of pleasure, "Ouch! Stop that hurts...ohhhh god, yes....Ow, get off....ahhhhh yeah!"

The pain combined with the water steam had beads of sweat all over any part of Ash's body that wasn't submerged. Her large tits were being ravaged and suddenly Amoy jammed her middle finger up Ash's pussy from under the water. A surprised Ash stopped squirming and then Amoy added her second finger, cupped her hand and pressed her thumb to Ash's clit in a bowling ball hold. Biting the nipple, Amoy shook her head back and forth like a dog with a rag doll and forcefully finger fucked Ash.

Just when Ash thought she had no more orgasms left inside her and all her juices had been spent, she erupted, Ohhhhhhhh! Unnnggggggggg! Unnnggg! Ohhh!" The pressure on Ash's nipple only strengthened her orgasm. She shook and twitched while standing in the water.

As soon as Ash stopped cumming, Amoy backed off to see her white chattel, to take in her beauty. She turned Ash around facing the opposite direction and put her big dong between Ash's legs. It wasn't in Ash's pussy but clamped between her tight thighs. Amoy wrapped her arms around Ash so she could hold her tits while her long tongue flicked Ash's earlobe and she whispered, "You feel amazing. You are Amoy's now so move your ass for me."

Ash was just recovering from her orgasm and was in shock from Amoy's tight grip. She tried to pry herself away, "I will move my ass for you...right back to my bungalow. Now get off me."

Amoy reached over and took the remote and zapped Ash again which caused her to move her ass up and down on Amoy's dong.

"Silence that smart mouth! Why must you resist? Succumb to Amoy. Mmmmm....that is more like it. Move it just like that and bend over," Amoy directed.

Fearing another electrical shock, Ash bent over and put her hands on the side of the jacuzzi and bounced her round ass up and down. Amoy leaned back into the water and sat down stroking her "dick" while watching. While she stroked, she smacked Ash's ass, Whap! Whap! Whap!

What was not evident, Amoy may have been jerking a fake dick but she was doing it in a manner where it rubbed her clit underneath the base of the strap-on. She was getting closer to cumming and she shocked Ash in order to make her bounce faster. She loved watching women's asses and Ash's had a perfect one. Ash was full on twerking in front of her Jamaican Mistress so much that her plump cheeks were slapping the water which proved too much for Amoy who started cumming, "Ooooooo! Aughhhhhh!"

Just as her orgasm subsided, she jumped back up and aimed her huge dong into Ash's pussy from behind. Even though it surprised Ash, she never had a chance to get away. The dong's head split her folds open and crammed its way inside. Amoy grabbed Ash's hips and buried all 11 inches deep inside the detective's womb. She fucked Ash with lustful fury and the only thing Ash could do was take it like the slave slut she was and let out little whimpers.

"Oh God...it's so big! Oh God...you are stretching me out far again! Oh! Oh!" Ash yelped.

Amoy's height allowed her to move her hands from Ash's hips to her shoulders and hold on while she brutally pumped. Water was splashing so much that it left the jacuzzi. Ash had no choice but to allow her pussy to be hammered by the six foot Jamaican. Ash let out a blood curling squeal and squirted so hard that it sprayed out in a thin stream just underneath the dick which sounded like she was peeing in the water. That was the last thing Ash remembered.

The next night, Dee and Erin sat at the table having a few drinks at the Palm Lounge and they couldn't help hoping that Ash was ok. "What did the text say again?" Dee asked.

"Sorry Erin...tell Dee I'm sorry but I have a family emergency. I have caught the next flight out of Jamaica...will explain later. I'm ok."

Thinking she might be playing a trick which sometimes she did, Erin and Ash would do that to each other at work quite often. That afternoon, Erin and Dee went to her bungalow which was empty, no clothes, and no suitcases....nothing. They were shocked but didn't want that to ruin their vacation. They planned to still have a good time.

Little did they know that after Amoy forced Ash to bring all her possessions to her mansion style bungalow and then burned all of them. Amoy believed that as chattels, they didn't need anything but Amoy herself.

"You just need my bodee and that is it. You can eat and drink my cum and that will be your nourishment. Worldly possessions are of no use," Amoy ordered Ash.

As they were sipping their drinks, Erin and Dee overheard a guy sitting at the table next to them tell his buddy, "Dude...Amoy was at it again last night. I was down on the beach with Sandy and we heard this loud grunting. There were people watching and cheering and when we got closer, there was Amoy just fucking this whore on the beach from behind."

"No fucking way! Right there in front of everyone?"

"Fuck yeah and she was using this huge...I mean this huge strap-on dong. I bet it was a foot long and this big around!"

"How long did it go on?"

"Dude...it went on for an hour. This poor slut was choking on the waves coming in and taking that big dick like a champ. She kept having exploding orgasms and Amoy would growl like a bear every time like she was the king. This bitch's face was all in the sand, her hair was wet and just being used like one of those fuck dolls."

"She was taking that big a dick?"

"She was and I know when she got home that cunt was ruined. No pussy can withstand that punishment and then just snap back into place."

"Fuck! That sounds hot! Did you want to jerk off to it?"

"Fuck yes I did but I waited until I got back to my place and jerked off twice to that scene. I swear Amoy gets more pussy than I do."

Dee looked at Erin and they both snickered, "I think I would have liked to have seen that. I bet it was hot seeing that big black bitch do that whore. I was hoping we could have treated Ash as our whore again."

Just then, Amoy walked into the Palm Lounge following behind were her two thin Jamaican chattels but one of the chattels was holding a leash with another female trailing behind them like dogs in the Iditarod. The unidentified female was wearing a complete BDSM tight leather suit complete with a matching gimp mask with a gold zipper opened across the mouth. There were small holes cut out for the eyes and nose. It was obvious the person was a female because of the huge tits jetting out from the tight leather along with the nipples straining from the tips.

Erin and Dee rolled their eyes, "Oh Jesus, speak of the devil, there she is again."

Amoy shouted in third person, "Hello my lovelies! The next round of drinks are on Lady Amoy!"

The crowd in the bar whooped and cheered their thanks. Dee and Erin circled their fingers like, "Big fucking deal."

Through the zipper on the mouth you could clearly see the red ball gag which was causing the female to drool down the front of her suit between the two tits encased in black. The wetness in the cleavage looked like a river between two mountains. You could also see Amoy's customary shock collar strapped to the neck under the leather.

Dee looked over to Erin, "Looks like that big bitch has another submissive slut in her stable. She never stops, I see."

Erin replied, "Yeah, good thing Ash isn't here to see it or she would flip."

Amoy shouted to the crowd, "Meet my new chattel. Some of you witnessed her last night in all her glory taking Amoy's big strong dick. Tonight you shall again!"

Dee and Erin looked over at two masculine lesbians sitting at the next table and they begin to cheer and shake their fists in approval. Erin noticed they were the same at the beach from the day before that Ash blew off as they wanted her to sit next to them after Ash pulled her bikini bottom off.

Erin and Dee laughed, "Now those two make us look like girly girls. I like them. Where is my pink dress and a bow for my hair?"

As they chuckled, Amoy yelled to the crowd, "The game we will play is that if for every drink you buy Amoy after this round then a piece of leather from my new chattel comes off. Tonight my chattel will be your chattel as she needs to be taught a lesson in submission and christened in front of you."

Ash was shaking her head no which prompted a collar shock from Amoy. The suit was so tight she felt the volts strike down to her labia. Ash did not know if it was sweat from the leather suit or the thought of being a slave was an incredible turn on that made her pussy become increasingly wet. She felt the slickness down her inner thighs and even the smell of her own pussy was arousing. She blew it off thinking, it must be the suit because there is no way being a slave to this bitch would turn me on this much.

The two women next to Dee and Erin said let's start this party and bought Amoy two shots of rum which she quickly downed. She then unzipped both gloves and took them off of her mystery chattel.

Erin thought to herself, Oh wow, that wedding ring looks just like Ash's. But nah it couldn't be.

Cheers and small talk could be heard in the crowd, "Look...that slut is even married!"

"Oh shit, I wonder if the husband knows she is a lesbian slave?"

"Not just a clit licker but she takes that big fucking rubber dick too. Her husband will fall in the next time he tries to fuck that gaped ruined hole."

"I bet she is a lez and he doesn't even know it."

Ash thought to herself as she shook her head back and forth...I'm not a lesbian! I love my husband! As she was shaking her head no, her precum nectar from her honey pot spilled over as more nectar leaked down her leg making the tight leather, tacky. Ash knew it wasn't all sweat but no way was this entire scenario turning her on. How could it? It was uncomfortable and humiliating.

Two more tables bought Amoy drinks. She slowed down after the first two shots so as not to get too drunk. Amoy, after finishing the drinks, bent down and removed the black ankle boots revealing Ash's metallic painted toes.

As soon as they saw Ash's feet, Dee said, "Oh my god! Look... is that?"

"No way!" Erin said. "I know what you're thinking....but it can't be...can it?"

One of the onlookers yelled to Amoy, "Here's two more shots of the finest rum money can buy. Let's see that sluts face!"

As the crowd cheered, Amoy quickly responded, "No!" The mask doesn't come off until the very end!"

Amoy knew deep down as in the past, most slaves when having multiple orgasms allowed the mask to be removed revealing what a true whore they were and better yet, how they are now the property of Amoy.

The man said, "Okay, take off those pants!"

"Done!" Amoy said after she downed the rum and licked her lips.

Ash, shaking her head furiously back and forth, tried to resist as she knew the crowd would see her arousal and was then shocked back into submission. With the ball gag, she could only mumble. One chattel went to one outer zipper at the ankle and the other grabbed the zipper on the other pant leg. As they began to unzip, cheers began to emit from the crowd. Ash was trying to plead through her ball gag to no avail just causing more saliva to leak over her massive jugs. As the chattels reached her hips, they began to pull.

Having some trouble, Amoy yelled. "My whore is so wet from arousal, the leather is stuck to her poosey and inner thigh!" She then yelled to the chattels, "Pull harder!"

As they tugged the leather bottoms off, Ash's precum left strands off her labia attached to the leather like cobwebs in the corners of an old abandoned mansion. Left on the pants, there was a thick white goo that looked like whipped cream. Amoy took the pants, held them up, sniffed them and licked the white goo, proclaiming to the crowd it was a sweet delicious taste like honey.

Erin and Dee thought that the spectacle was insane though it aroused them both. What was more insane was Dee and Erin noticed the bisexual flag tattoo on her inner hip mound area, "Holy fuck...it is Ash!" It was completely confirmed for the couple.

Amoy was over six feet tall and very strong. She bent over and lifted Ash and sat her on the bar. The two chattels forced her legs apart and held them there for their mistress.

Amoy offered, "Who wants a taste of this cunt? It's sweaty and mine! I offer it to you, my people before I ruin it forever."

Erin giggled, "We both have tasted it and I definitely want to try it again. We won't let Ash know we know it's her. We will just go along with it."

Women and men almost knocked over their chairs trying to get in line. Amoy would give each person 1 minute to lick and eat Ash's pussy. Every time a warm tongue would part her gooey folds, she would try like hell to resist cumming.

"That's it...prepare this poosey for Amoy. It needs to be really juicy to take my inches!"

When it was Dee's turn, she licked and shoved two fingers in. Ash's clit was so sensitive and she could not stop herself. She kept thinking, No..No...not in front of these people...not again!

She then released a strong orgasm and her pussy began to spasm and pulsate around Dee's fingers. Ash's abs were tight and her body contracted. Dee came up and snickered quietly to her wife, "Yep that is her."

The five foot tall Erin didn't have to squat much but dug her entire face into Ash's pussy and licked the insides of her vaginal walls. She sniffed and licked all of Ash's musky aroma along with her juices. She was getting white globs of cum on her nose but didn't care. She went so fast and furious that Ash came again so hard you could hear her trying to moan through the ball gag.

Amoy then pulled her pants down and her huge dong flopped out like a spring board, "I need to fuck my property now. Gather round people and see how I control that poosey."

Ash was shaking her head even harder, trying to plead because her pussy had taken so long to constrict back into its natural shape and getting fucked with such size so soon might jeopardize that. Amoy was so tall and with her boots made her the perfect height to fuck Ash sitting on the bar while she stood between Ash's legs. The head of that massive dick was the size of a softball.

"There is no way she can take that shit!"

"That is like putting a baseball bat in a knothole."

That cock head pressed against Ash's slimy pussy opening. The chattel held Ash's legs open so she could not resist. Amoy closed the distance until the monster head popped in her slit. She yelped through the mask.

"Shhhh...you will take all of Amoy. We are one and you need me inside you. This will consummate that you are mine forever," Amoy laughed deviously.

More inches disappeared and Ash came immediately. Her pussy opened up like a flower in the springtime and the pressure triggered another squirting orgasm. The juices ran down the bar and Ash was so embarrassed. The crowd cheered and whooped.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers