Jamaica my Pussy Wet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash was on her back trying to scream but it was no use. Only stifled mumbling could be heard and both chattels held Ash down and her legs back so she couldn't resist. Amoy went to her knees, stroking the greasy butter all around and leaving a huge amount on the tip for entry. She sank her hips and the slippery head pressed at Ash's sphincter.

Ash tried to kick but was held down securely. Amoy clenched her jaw and pushed until the mushroom popped into that ringed anus. Locked up straight, Ash's legs showed the crowd the pain she was enduring.

"Easy...easy...you are ok. Just relax and soon you will enjoy this. You have to be patient," Amoy instructed her white sex slave.

She fed inch after inch into Ash's rectum, making room inside that just wasn't there previously. Amoy was merciful and stopped after the ninth inch, held it, pulled out and starting fucking. Ash had enjoyed anal sex in the past but never with something that large. Amoy used her long thumb to caress Ash's swollen clit as she smoothly thrusted.

The pain began to subside and Ash hated to admit that Amoy was right because soon it began to feel amazing. Having her ass fucked was jarring her g-spot and that combined with Amoy rubbing her clit, she was quickly building to another orgasm.

"I will give you the rest when you get close!" Amoy told Ash, referring to the last couple inches.

Squirming and really enjoying the new found sensation, Ash even arched her back. The crowd was cheering and trying to encourage her to cum.

"It's ok...admit you love big dick in your ass just as much as you do in your pussy!"

"Don't hold back Bitch...go ahead and cum. You know you want to."

One of them began to point, "Look! There she goes!"

They were correct as Ash erupted and squirted a rope of juice out of her gaped hole again like she was peeing. Then another squirt soon followed. Then another....then another. The squirts were intermittent and hitting Amoy's tight washboard abs, running down to her dong then dripping on the ground. That is when she buried the dick up Ash's booty until nothing was left showing. Ash grinded on it with her ass up off the ground and her back arched even higher. It was such a hot sight that most of the onlookers were completely soaked or rock hard. Amoy continued to anally fuck Ash until they both shook in orgasm together.

Sweating and breathing hard, Amoy pulled the butter covered cock out of Ash's rectum and stood up. Ash was worn out and Amoy ordered the chattels to take her back to the bungalow. Just like they had done at the beach, the slave girls helped Ash to her feet and walked her back. Amoy stayed at the bar sharing drinks with everyone.

Once back at the bungalow, the chattels helped Ash take off the leather and helped her into the bathtub. After locking the door from the outside so that Ash could not leave, they returned to the bar to tend to any of Amoy's needs. Finally, Ash was able to relax and be alone but wondered how in the hell is she going to get out of this mess? What would Charles and the kids think if she didn't come home? They would be worried sick. Little did Ash know that Erin and Dee subtly followed the girls back to the bungalow.

Tapping on the window, Ash looked up and could hear Erin outside the glass, "Hey there slut. I think the party is over. Let's go."

Never happier to see someone, Ash nodded, "Ha...very funny now get me the hell out of here."

Just then a huge rock came crashing through the window and after all the glass was chipped away, the naked Ash crawled through the window, putting a small cut on her ass.

As they ran back to their own bungalow, Erin couldn't resist an opportunity for a joke, "Could you please put on a bra. Those things are going to hurt one of us if you keep running this fast."

"Fuck off," Ash laughed jokingly while doing the best she could trying to hold them with her hands as she ran.

Once back at the bungalow, all the girls packed their things except Ash because she had none but she did her best to fit into Dee's clothing. They booked the redeye out and had the maintenance man cut the shock collar off of Ash with a pair of bolt cutters. Once the plane was in the air, Ash called her husband with Dee's phone and told him they were coming home early.

When she hung up with Charles, Ash looked at the women, "Wow...that was wild."

Dee tried to be sympathetic, "I'm so sorry this all happened. You had to endure two days of getting fucked in front of complete strangers and of course by us when we thought it was all fun role play. Had we known you were miserable and held against your will, we wouldn't have allowed it to continue. We thought you were going along with it the entire time."

Ash smiled, "I never said I was miserable...I just said it was wild!"