Jamaica my Pussy Wet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,136 Followers

Amoy didn't wait for Ash to stop cumming before she began to fuck her harder. Ash's ass was sliding back and forth on the bar and her juices just made it slippery that much more. Amoy was getting ten inches deep. Fucking her with hips moving like a humming bird's wings, Ash was squealing while taking the monster dong.

"Look at her cum! She loves that huge dick!"

"It's like a fucking river...it just keeps flowing out of her!"

"She is sliding around in her own river of goo!"

Ash doubled over and orgasmed again. Her pussy was being traumatized by Amoy's huge dick and at times, all twelve inches were disappearing. Her cervix was pushed back so far and it hurt like hell but hurt so damn good. Ash was squirting and gushing all over the floor and the stools. It was a total mess.

Dee looked at Erin, "I have never seen that before. I'm so fucking wet!"

"Me too! We have to get her back and fuck her tonight," replied Erin in disbelief and very horny.

Dee then changed her mind and felt sorry for Ash, "I know she is cumming now and we are so horny but what happens to poor Ash when this is over. What if she is held captive and cannot get away? We need to help her."

"But how? Amoy owns her now. She is all donned in leather and even wearing one of those masks. How can we help her get away when our U.S. system has no jurisdiction here? It might take us a couple of weeks."

"I don't know but we need to think with our heads and not our pussies."

"In case you haven't noticed, that is one big strong bitch. Most guys wouldn't mess with her and quite frankly she scares me a little."

Dee took Erin's words and agreed with her. Thinking for a couple of minutes, she proposed an idea, "Somehow we just need to go along with Amoy and join in her sex games. When we get a little window, we break Ash free."

Erin shrugged her shoulders, "What else can we do? I'm in. But...she did tell us she had left and made us worry so I think we need to have some fun with her before we do anything to help our poor Ash."

"I do love fucking her as do you. How many times have we now fantasized in bed that Ash was with us?"

"Too many to count, that is for sure."

"Well, then let's have some fun with your partner."

The bartender and most of the local patrons had seen Amoy in action before...many times. She was the richest woman on the island along with the most dominant and most sexual. Even the police wouldn't mess with her because of her social power. Because she was "untouchable," she was able to get away with her public sexual exploits.

Amoy laughed and stepped back, creating a gap between the spread legs of Ash. Her pussy was swollen, yet stretched and leaking her own juices. Sitting on the hard surface made her sagging labia look like an upside down heart.

One of the women standing next to the action elbowed her friend, "See...I knew that would completely ruin that poor girl's pussy. It looks like she is dilated and ready to give birth."

"Her poor husband...she won't be able to feel him after this. Well...that is assuming she ever gets away from Amoy," the friend replied.

"I know. Remember that girl from Spain? I think Amoy kept her all summer before she was allowed to leave."

Ash was trying to get up from the bar but sliding in her own cream made it too slippery. Spots of that cream were all over the big rubber dick of Amoy's especially around the base where it bottomed out deep inside Ash.

Amoy held her hands up like she owned the world and the tall alpha Jamaican said to everyone in her thick accent, "Look here! Her poosey juice is all over my deek and all over the bar. She is mine...my chattel. Who among you will allow this slave's juice to be inside you? My gift to you."

With a swipe of her long black finger, Amoy scooped a large glob of Ash's cum off the strap-on dong jetting out from between her legs and held it up for everyone to see. She sucked the cum off and said, "Deelicious! Who wants a taste?"

Dee and Erin both wanted to instill their plan plus get another taste of Ash. They both volunteered but the two masculine lesbian women were in front of them and Amoy was ready but before anything happened, she signaled her two chattels to go back to the bungalow and get some items.

Daphne and Zoe were the two women and were all too eager to consume more of Ash's DNA. Daphne was built almost like a woman bodybuilder with a thick, muscular upper body covered in tattoos. Amoy stood with her legs spread and scooped another white glob with her finger and held it up for Daphne. She opened her mouth like a starving child. Amoy wiped the mess on Daphne's tongue just before her mouth closed around Amoy's finger.

Once Amoy slipped her finger out of Daphne's mouth, Daphne smiled at her girlfriend, "Mmm...damn that's good stuff." People in the bar erupted in cheering.

"Now my slave, it is your turn to submit even more to me by tasting yourself and me. This will consummate us even further," said Amoy while reaching around and under the gimp mask to unhook the ball gag.

Once it fell, Ash took a couple of deep breaths to restore her breathing then before she could say a word, Amoy snatched her by the back of the neck and slung her down off the bar and onto the dirty floor by her feet. With her long fingers, Amoy palmed the top of Ash's smooth, leather covered head like it was a basketball and forced her lips down on her strap-on dong. Of course it was much too big to really fit in her mouth but Amoy made sure whatever could be taken, was.

"Watch her suck me! Take it in your mouth my little slutty chattel. Blow me!" Amoy said to the crowd then Ash.

The black dong's head was disappearing inside the gimp mask zipper along with another couple inches. If Ash thought the ball gag was hard to handle, she was gagging and coughing from the girth of Amoy's dick. When Ash would struggle, that only made the 6 foot Jamaican force more in. She tried her best to suck her own cunt juice off the head but could not swallow. It just smeared around on her tongue and the back of her throat.

"She's gonna choke her with that dick. No human could suck something that big," Dee whispered to Erin.

Both women knelt down to Ash struggling with her owner's dick and whispered, "We know it's you. It's gonna be a long night." Ash's eyes sprung open in disbelief of her being revealed and then both Dee and Erin seductively licked the side of her covered ears.

Amoy's hips were moving back and forth as she force fucked Ash's mouth. Spit was flying and running all down the chin. Finally Amoy stopped, pulled her dong out and challenged the crowd, "She cannot take much to allow me inside her stomach. Lady Amoy will feed her then you may fuck her!"

After the cheering had died down, the bartender asked Amoy, "Would you mind taking this outside? You are hurting my business."

Amoy zipped up the mouth on the gimp mask then took Ash by the leash and walked her outside to a clearing in the dewy grass wearing only the top half of the leather outfit. Tugging the leash, Ash was forced to sit down and immediately her legs become wet and dirty with something other than her own pussy juice. Erin, Dee, Daphne, Zoe, and several others followed them. Amoy unhooked the strap-on harness from herself and held the dick in her hand. Using it as a dildo, she turned it on herself and shoved most of it inside her own huge black cunt while standing over top the sitting Ash.

Dee whispered to Erin, "I hope she lets us use that strap. I want to fuck Ash so bad I can taste it."

Erin giggled, "You wish you could taste it."

Amoy fucked herself with the big dick directly over Ash's face. She was pumping furiously when she ordered anyone of the watchers, "Unzip her mouth. She will drink Amoy to signify she belongs to me even after you fuck her. Hurry...I'm about to cum!"

Dee and Erin got down on their knees and Erin unzipped the mask's mouth and giggled softly, "I guess you will be drinking her squirt...hehe...open that sassy mouth I have heard for years."

Once again Amoy snatched Ash by her head and moved her closer to the dong pumping in and out of her thick labia pussy. Ash was positioned looking upward, forced to catch Amoy's juice in her mouth.

The sluicing was loud and Amoy growled, "Grruuuurrrrrrrr....fuck! Take it!" She yanked the dick out of her cunt just as a jet of strong smelling fluid landed directly into the back of Ash's throat. After shoving it back in, she pounded her pussy harder only to yank it out again, "Here is more you! Ohhhhhh!" She blasted another squirt all over the gimp mask and inside Ash's mouth. She repeated it several times only to yank it out when her orgasm hit just to squirt more juice into Ash's mouth.

Ash was trying to keep up with the quantity and swallowing as fast as she could even though one of the blasts went up her nose and made her cough. Finally, Amoy yanked her last one out to a powerful blast all over Ash's lips and teeth. After shaking from her powerful orgasms, Amoy held the strap-on up and asked, "She is now ready. Who shall go first?"

Dee just about knocked over anyone in her way and took the strap-on from Amoy and from all her experience, had her pants off and the strap on latched very quickly. Amoy stood wearing only her high heels, laughed, "She has me inside her so you now may fuck her."

Dee was excited to be wearing the monster 11 inch strap-on. Because Erin is so small, she can rarely take the king dong so Dee has to use a smaller dick. Ash was on her back in the grass, with her bubble ass collecting dirty debris from the ground. Hiking Ash's legs up by hooking her elbows under her knees, Dee wiggled her hips trying to get the head close to Ash's stretched opening.

She asked her wife for assistance, "Erin...put it in for me."

Ash was on display in front of everyone outside the bar. Newcomers would walk up and stop to see the commotion. Once Erin had it positioned, Dee pushed and the squishy stretch of Ash's pussy began to open up again like a lion yawning in the heat.

After all that time and free from the zipped mouth or ball gag, Ash finally spoke, "Owwwww! Get that thing out of me and use a human sized dick instead of one that is the size of a fucking tree trunk!"

Amoy was angry that her white chattel spoke without permission. She lifted her foot and slid the dirty spike of her high heel shoe into Ash's mouth like a cock then ordered, "This will silence the chattel."

Dee was fucking Ash like she had wanted to do since San Francisco. To be on top of such a cute young blonde, stretching her pussy out so wide made Dee so wet, the base of the dildo was slipping around her pussy lips.

Erin asked Amoy, "May I shut her up? I know the type."

Amoy pulled her heel out of Ash's mouth and she spit out the little chards of dirt. Little Erin squatted over Ash's face and began frigging herself hard. She would ram her fingers deep inside her pussy then bring them out to use her nectar to scrub her clit. This was a technique she was familiar with until she grunted, "Ung! Yeah...fuck her Dee. Watching you fuck Ash is sooooo hot! I'm gonna cum!"

As soon as Ash heard that, she started orgasming, "unnfffffffooooooooo! Unfffffffff!"

The crowd cheered, "Yeah...look! The slut is cumming! You can't stop whore's from cumming...it's impossible. That is what they live for."

Her pussy was convulsing around that huge thick dong and even though the spasms made it slightly harder to slide in and out, Dee kept pumping away. She was also getting close to cumming from the scene and perfect friction. Ash had been worried she was turning into a size queen and because that huge dick felt so refreshing, it was confirmed. Her head was tossing back and forth in ecstasy. She was moaning and taking what Dee was giving her which was most of that monster dick. Ash wanted every inch filling her up and even tilted back further in order to get every one of them because of the improved angle.

Just then, Erin squealed and let loose a torrent of squirt worthy of a tropical storm, "Eeeeeeohhhh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhhhh!"

She was drilling Ash's mouth and face with a stream of her squirt that she had also never done before. Dee was amazed and it caused her to also orgasm at the same time as her wife. Her head was shaking in pleasure with her entire body locked up. When Erin's stream trailed off, she was so weak she had to sit down on Ash's face to recover. Smelling her musky aroma combined with the huge cock inside her, made Ash cum again.

She could only provide a muffled scream inside her partner's folds. Dee had not yet recovered so her thrusting had slowed to a rhythmic in and out. Suddenly Erin was manually moved by the strong Daphne with one hand quite easily. Daphne was masturbating while watching and needed to cum.

Zoe yelled, "Bust in her mouth! Show these two old dykes how to really squirt."

Daphne erupted like a geyser and squirted Ash's face and mouth like a dog marking a fire hydrant. She grunted and continued to squirt like a hose.

"Damn! These bitches can really shoot! Did you see how much was in that little one? And that butch girl has even more. I'm impressed," said a guy standing there rubbing his pecker through his slacks.

His buddy agreed, "She will be drowned if this keeps up. She is enjoying it though...she keeps cumming too. I wish I could fuck her too."

Dee pulled the big black rubber dick out of Ash and her cum was even more evident all over the shaft and head. She removed the strap-on so that Erin could fuck Ash and when she put it on, it was almost comical that a woman so small was wearing a dick so big.

"That fucking thing, hangs to her knees," commented the same guy about how big the dick was on Erin.

Erin had to hold it with two hands and guide into Ash's gaped and leaking opening. Dee also helped Erin get it inside Ash which from the previous stretching was easier. Ash bucked her hips and tried to meet Erin's thrusting in order to take it all inside her. She was addicted to size and could no longer deny it.

In a rotating fashion, little Erin was on her knees pumping away while Zoe stood over Ash's face, rubbing her own clit. She was not going to be left out and wanted to add her cum to Ash's mouth. Erin was scrappy and pumped even harder than Dee until Ash could not hold back any longer. She tried not to cum again but it was no use and she again gushed all over the ground from around that thrusting dick, creating a mud spot.

Zoe was not a squirter so when she erupted her thicker goo, she used her fingers to smear it on Ash's lips like it was lipstick. She then stuffed it in Ash's mouth for her to suck off. Ash was shaking her head because she didn't want to eat more lady cum but she had no choice. She shuddered and orgasmed again just from being forced to do it. Her entire body shook in pleasure.

Finally, Erin needed to orgasm and when she started to cum, she fantasized she was actually cumming inside of Ash and grunted, "Unngg...you feel that baby? You feel me cumming inside you? I want to get you pregnant!"

Ash was floored by the words of her detective partner even if it was just in the moment sex talk. It was Erin who then shook, overtop of Ash while she orgasmed.

Daphne said, Ok...that's enough. We want a chance to fuck this slave. Give me the dick."

Erin pulled it out of Ash and fell to her back with the black dick sticking straight in the air like a telephone pole, panting, "Wow! That pussy has no peer. It gripped this cock the entire time like it was jacking it off! I have never felt anything like it."

Unstrapping the harness, Erin handed the big rubbery dong to Daphne. While Daphne was putting it on, Zoe had moved down on her knees between Ash's legs. She was fascinated with Ash's stretched pussy. The gape alone turned her on and she licked the insides of her swollen labia. Her head was moving all around as her tongue was working it and Ash's pussy was so numb, she could just barely feel it. To help add some sensation, Zoe slid her pinkie finger into Ash's puckered asshole and began to wiggle it. Ash jumped and began to squirm while moaning.

"I think she likes it in the ass. Maybe I should fuck that round booty for her," chuckled Daphne with the strap-on secured.

Ash then snapped, "Fuck no you won't! I'm not taking that huge dick in my ass. Save that for your girlfriend. That will tear me in half so don't even think about it."

Lady Amoy, collar shocked Ash, then ordered the ball gag to be placed back in Ash's mouth. While she strapped it back on, the other chattel went back into the bar to retrieve some packs of butter from the bartender. Ash was kicking and screaming all the way, trying to resist until several of the onlookers helped hold her down. Finally, after the ball gag was secured, the chattel zipped up the gimp mask mouth and the only thing that could be heard from Ash was a faint mumble.

"No! You fuck her poosey and I will take her ass! She belongs to me and I am first," demanded Amoy.

The strong Daphne, forced Ash to her hands and knees while Zoe crawled underneath, lying flat on her back. Daphne's tattooed arms held onto Ash's hips like she was trying to escape as her girlfriend Zoe helped guide the monster dick into Ash's pussy from behind.

"Is it in?"

"Yeah...the head is. You can fuck now."

Once given the ok, Daphne thrusted and the big dong once again found its home deep inside Ash's twat. Just something about having that kind of size felt wonderful to Ash and even though she tried to deny it, she was a size queen and all those years she would have never believed she could have taken 11 inches inside her. She put her head down between Zoe's legs and if it weren't for her mask, Ash would have been in a great sixty nine position with the lesbian stranger.

Zoe never noticed because she was too busy licking Ash's clit from underneath while her girlfriend fucked Ash doggy style. Ash whimpered inside the mask and slobbered like a rabid dog. Her huge tits rocked back and forth inside the leather top. The crowd began to get into it again.

"Damn...she seems to be able to take that big fucker easier each time."

"I know right. That cunt will be the grand canyon when this night is over." Everyone laughed.

Daphne was fucking Ash with reckless abandon and grunting like a bear as she thrusted. Zoe was underneath, flicking her long tongue up against Ash's clit but also licking the shaft, trying to swallow as much as Ash's delicious goo in the process.

Daphne yelled in her masculine tone, "I'm fuckin cummin! Aughhhhhh...fuck! Augghhhhhhhh!"

As soon as she came, Ash couldn't hold back and let loose another powerful orgasm. Daphne slammed that cock all the way to the rubber balls and held it there. Ash's inner walls twitched so hard that Daphne could feel the reverberation through the dong and against her own clit outside the base of the strap-on.

"Give me the deek now! Amoy will now own her ass for all of you to witness," Amoy ordered.

Once Amoy was wearing the strap-on again, she lifted her arms up to as if she were King Kong, "Now it is time." She swiveled her hips to make the dick swing back and forth. Both chattels took the packets of butter and began smearing them all over the black dildo for lubrication.

"Holy fuck...she wasn't kidding. She is really going to fuck her ass with that thing," gasped a woman watching the show.

"We thought it wouldn't fit in her pussy which was one thing but there is no way it will fit in her ass!"

"You know Amoy...she will make it fit."

"That poor girl won't walk straight for a week."

"I agree but you saw how her pussy got used to it. I bet her ass will too."

"There is no way an ass could get used to something like that."

Elbowing Erin, Dee whispered, "We have had our fun but this is too much. That big fucker is going in her ass. We need to find a way to save her." Erin agreed but they both knew they needed to find the right time.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,136 Followers