All Comments on 'Jamaica Vacation'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lies

Love is just a lie you tell yourself until you are betrayed. Self-deception is the real culprit. Everyone is out for themselves by the design of human nature. Sometimes a long term relationship suits the individual best. Sometimes jumping ship is best for the individual regardless of the people they leave behind. It is easier to see this in other peoples relationships than your own because you are not lying to yourself when you examine them. You are not emotionally involve or invested in a relationship. The truth is we all lie to ourselves in order to get over all the little bumps in life. When the bumps get too big the lies break down and reality rears it's ugly head. We are all alone no matter how hard we try to distract ourselves with dreams of love and togetherness. All in an effort to fight back against our mortal fate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
poor story

She is a whore and he is vimp.

Typical story of m.621

1* (-1*)

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A poorly constructed plot

If the husband was so opposed to swinging he had plenty of chances to prevent it happening. He may not have encouraged his wife, but his consent was implicit in his actions and there was no explanation or motive offered for that. The actual writing was competent, but the story was so predictable and, therefore, unerotic that it can't be given very much credit.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
With all the information

he has after the fact, revenge is in order. She was a cheating whore and got payed a hundred thousand for her slut behavior. I gave this story ****, it could have been a five if the hero/zero had any self respect. Murphy you should try writing about a real man once in a while.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Portrait of a Successful Marriage !

They raised the kids, until the offspring left the house. He got her prime years exclusively, give or take the two lost weekends detailed I'm story and no alimony when they parted. I love a happy ending ! Quite good story, Murphy621 has got a very clipped, efficient pace, albeit a tetch bloodless tone in dispersing the tale.

Did she ever love him, or tell him the truth ? Who cares. They successfully raised the kids and he got off cheap. Maybe she didn't love him, but at no point did the narrator make me think that Alicia was the love of his life. Let's face it.

That woman liked to party hard from the get go. It was just a matter of time before the dam gave way. She made the inevitable mistake, recognized it and successfully held her knees together till kids left.

He's alone now ? So what ! There are more sane single, desirable woman at forty plus years of age, then there men in the corresponding age bracket. As long as he's not a loser, he'll be fine. Thanks to author for provocative story on multiple levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved by wimps and creampie lovers.

Typical murphy621 sicko story. If you loved this story, you're as sick as murphy621.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding story!

This was one of the best written stories I have seen on this site. It managed to involve a cheating wife, and some degree of "swinging", but there were consequences, and the husband was not pathetic or wimpy. That is very hard to pull off in a short story, but you accomplished it. This story kept my interest until the end, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU WRITE LIKE YOU'RE A COCKOLD

there was no consequences to her for betrayal.she was rewarded.you as the hubby was so submissive.roy control your household,he say jumb and hubby and wife jumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you're just a Matt Moreau wannbe

this was just a pussy assed story from a true cucky, don't every try and write from a man's point of view because you and the rest of your cucky friends aren't men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if my name

was murphy i think i would do myself in.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enough, already!

Ditto the Matt Moreau comment by Anon.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
The good, the bad and the ugly

The good: Most of it. I liked the build-up (seduction), the crisis (cheating and discovery) and the resolution (slow death of a marriage). The beginning was even erotic, if you are into the swinging scene and all. I thought it explored the conflicting emotions that people must face when getting involved in something like this. A realistic ending to a relationship when mistrust and resentments are allowed to fester in the wake of adultary.

The bad: Not much. Maybe clarity on what was happening? It was unclear to me how long wife had been sneaking around before discovery, and what she continued to do afterwards. But, maybe that lack of certainty was important to the story (written in the first person as it was). Additionally, the wife marries her regular multi-party swing partner? That's a stretch (no pun intended). IF she continued with clandestine meetings with the swingers (and this parnter in particular) after she was busted (which seems unlikely since she seemed to want reconciliation), then her meetings would have been few and far between, and it is difficult to imagine her developing real romantic feelings for the guy.

The ugly: The conclusion that the wife threw it all away because of her obsession with being the hog in a good ole' fashioned spit-roast? C'mon, man. Then again, that is the hubby's interpretation, so maybe that isn't the case at all.

I gave this 4*'s.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn It

I agree with an earlier comment. Severe revenge is in order to make this right. Fucking cheating whore skank slut wife was getting exactly what she wanted all along and the husband suffered while the kids were getting older. Now it's time for retribution. Write it and redeem yourself Murph

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
and?

and the rest of the story?

the whore .... and the new husband will survive?

the ex-husband....

the children....? they choose sides?

the revenge.... ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
second the "and?"

unless the author really likes his protagonist being a martyr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why ?

What possessed the author that he felt he not only dreampt this up but he had to type it out ? A lot words were spent to describe a married slut and what she got away with,

but why she was undoubtably a slut before they wnet on the trip, how could the husband be so dense to not know that ? During the tirst two days of the trip his slut wife was spending her time flirting with men of course not her husband. Why didn't her knowing what must be coming, book a return flight, pack his bags and wait at the airport. Upon landing at hime, go straight to a lawyer and screw her good or better yet move out thier home, quit his job drain all the accounts, cancel all but one credit card for his use only and go a couple of thourand miles away. Let me pay for the divored and try to keep the mortgage paid in bwtween fucking everything that walks.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
God tale

The story had conflict, drama, and a resolution. What more could you ask for?

Writer had hubby going down Divorce-but that option left him with no house, no money, alimoney, child support and F'd up kids.

Door #2 let him keep the worldly possessions, keep his home and homelife for kids & later got to kiss off the cheater for $100K.

Yes the lesser of two evils is still evil-but author had him deal with cards he delt himself when hubby agreed to the second two swings (sorta).

Nic-thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn man are you trying to piss all your readers off???

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
GMAFB

Roy screwed Sweetie after the first ganja-fest in Jamaica. AND, she screwed him right back! And Rachel knew, and was cool with it!

Sweetie's irritation when Rachel, weeks later, sat down on Hubby's tool was feigned!

Main story flaw, IMHO, was continuing it past the time he decided to stay, but his love-making morphed to fucking! That is enough moralizing, in my book. Don't want or need a whole-life biography!

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Sorry, I saw where this was going and didn't even finish it...

If I saw my wife in the motel room with no panties I would have been pounding on ass-holes doors in 30 seconds demanding her panties back in front of his wife, who supposedly doesn't play unless it's together; then I would have told him if I caught him sniffing around my wife again I'd come after him with a baseball bat.

But then the story would have ended there...

Of course I didn't read on anyway so who cares.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Well

That's why you do what you have to when it's time regardless of how hard it is. Playing the good guy and she had no repercussions in the long run. A cheater is always a cheater, if she'd been truly repentant she would not have ended up leaving. She "put in her time" just like he did, however, she had a plan out and he did not. The only problem I had with your assumptions is that a couple who plays would not have worked on these two as hard as they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dreary

This is just depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Depressing?

Depressing, Infantile, Self-Centered - what a crock of shit.

Typical BS story of "Loving Wives" category - which the title itself seems to be an Oxymoron - as they never seem to have any "loving" wives. One sided hubby view of life where the woman is a slave, chattel, possession - ANYTHING except a partner in life. Grow up bucko!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Writing***

Thanks for sharing.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Well written and mostly interesting

I'm ok with the story. Well written in a terse style that foreshadows the eventual breakup. Some sex, not particularly erotic. I suppose there is a following for sad stories. This is certainly one. Watching a marriage (that was good before) dissolve into dust. Too down, not enough hot sex to balance the overall mood. The only thing that could have made it more depressing would have been bitterness and hostility devolving into retribution where the juvenile husband props up his immature ego by trying to even the score, because he's " a man" , and "she has to pay". Ugh.

But I guess there is an following for that, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Letter To The Depressed Readers

Most of you have apparently lived this out and still fail to recognize the truth of it and how easy is to slip from a life of faithful integrity to satisfying only your own libido.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goofy fucking readers

They know the author. They know the content. They read the story anyway. After they finish they go off on a rant. The story sucks. The author is a fag. The author is a wimp. The author has no balls. They would love to punch the author in the face to teach him how a real man acts.

After they send the comment they wipe the cum off their keyboard and go find another story that they can get "disgusted" over.

Sorry bunch of trolls. No wonder your wives left you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is sad about this story is

that the wife played the husband like a fiddle. First, she hooks up with her lover for a long term relationship while leading her husband along using the guilt trip tied to the kids. She trades up to a better model husband and he is left emotionally sniped by her betrayal. Why he never checked up on her after she cheating on him is a mystery. He could have been preparing for her departure by getting his life ready for living without her.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
the punk got what was coming to him

?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re:anonymous-goofy fucking readers

You're talking about yourself aren't you. You're a sorry ass faggot who should stop reading comments. Bad for your health, since you can't handle opposing opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Geez

Murphy, he is an educated man, a business man and as such, he has some semblance of common human nature and behavior, so - he dumbly goes along and doesn't pay attention to her moods or behavior?

Well, I felt sorry for him, in that she made the final call and that he discovered, after the fact, that she was a sneak, a slut, a cheat and lacked in having any moral scruples!

It would have been a good read if you had an Epilogue where after a year or so she suddenly lost all her money, her new husband had erectile dysfunction or an STD or anything that...as the saying goes - what goes around comes around. In other wards paying the piper for the hurt, emotional anguish and horror she put her husband through. She is a conniving, selfish slut and she should suffer.

Thanks anyway. If you write another one where our guy gets emotionally and financially screwed - Please, let us know she didn't fare too well after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Goofy fucking readers

my wife didn't leave me she talked that slut your married to in being one of my slut wives that get off on cuckolding morons like you.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
What a bitch....

The trust was gone once she cheated. It can never come back to the way it was. He was lucky to be rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just another wimp dick hubby stories

all the men in your stories are wimp dick.

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 9 years ago
Is This a Double Feature

The women in your stories are so Fucking Delusional, they don't know up from down.

I'm just waiting for the second feature, you know. When Godzilla fucks Alicia and gives birth to Darth Vader, then uses the (Vader) dark side of the force to fuck Alicia in the ass without touching her. So technically it's not incest. Isn't it just great?!

It's just as believable as the shit I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We never swung

Because my wife knew I was against sharing her. But when she told me her best friend asked her to go shopping with her, and then I saw her best friend an hour later saying it had been too long since she'd seen my wife, I knew something was wrong.

I followed her and caught her with a co-worker. I had followed them to a cheat ass motel and sat outside on the bannister until they were done. It was heart wrenching to listen to her screaming, but I needed it. Otherwise, I would forgive and forget. When she walked out the door hand in hand with Tom, she came face to face with me sitting 6' away. The way she said "oh", sounded more like a wounded animal. I jumped off the rail, gave Tom a look that didn't need to be explained and drove home. When she came in the house, I was almost done moving my stuff into the unfinished basement. I didn't say anything and she just cried. And cried, and cried.

I didn't speak to her. I worked hard on the basement after I moved down there, finding a reason to stay there and work. I built walls, a beautiful bedroom and a nice sitting room. I also remodeled the tiny bathroom into something fantastic, expanding the room, bringing down a clawfooted bathtub (lots of help!) and a large shower with 8 heads. I also put in surround sound, a fully stocked bar and a kitchenette.

During all that time it took to build it, I never spoke to Betsy. Not a word. She tried and I finally had to put a lock on the basement door. It was an open air basement so I had to lock the outside door too. Eventually I locked the upstairs door so tight it would have taken a grenade to get through it. My basement, my mancave was a work of art and I had a lot of friends who came by to spend time in it. I'd put out the word to anyone that would listen that my wife was a cheater and woman started coming over with their husbands, making sure she wasn't fucking them. We had some good times in that basement!

Betsy's life was miserable. Her own family lived 1500 miles away so she had no where to go. Her married friends didn't want her over, she might fuck their husbands. Anytime she tried to talk to me, I ignored her or turned away. Then one day in frustration she told me if I didn't want her, there were other guys out there that did. I gave her an incredulous look and told her, "go for it, just stay away from here." I'm not sure if she did, she was no longer my problem, we weren't divorced but I'd taken an ad out in the paper saying I wasn't responsible for her and in my mind, we weren't married.

Betsy lasted longer than I thought. She lasted another 9 months but then she couldn't stand it any longer and went out on the prowl. She was in bed with the same guy at the same motel when a banging on the door interrupted them and when her boyfriend answered it, he asked for my wife. She received her divorce papers.

Betsy tried to fight me, saying she didn't want to be divorced, I told her oh well, I didn't want to be married to a fucking whore, but hey, look at me! In the end, she took nothing but what she brought in and moved in with the guy after his wife threw him out.

Me? I'm remarried to a beautiful woman. We just had our fourth anniversary and she's packing around our present in her tummy, we're going to be parents! My ex-wife? She's been married twice more, been beaten up multiple times and was once arrested for solicitation. Life is good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Figure out some revenge

Hire a PI and have him tape them with others than out them to everyone they know, everyone he does business with and everyone they swing with. It would have been very satisfying to ruin them. At least ruin her with your kids and your family, including her parents. But your men never seem to do anything but cry in their beer. Another wimpy cuckold. UGH!

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Finish the story.

This is too convenient of an ending and just not logical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Even Now - Revenge

Time has passed and money doesn't seem to be an object so...for the hurt, the hell, the emotional destruction she caused I would plan a vendetta to hurt/ruin her and her boyfriends.

Careful to not be noticed, I would have an agency keep track of her and her new hubby, their friends and watch for some improprieties (ideally sexual) and then I would move to expose them to others who would be angrily willing to expose them, ruin their reputation, their daily activities and show her to be the whore/slut she always was. Always - yes, from the beginning she was turned on by Roy and decided she was going to have a shot at him and then she kept right on expanding her sexual encounters and lying so...yes - always was a slut. A decent woman realizing she doesn't suddenly want to be monogamous would have been up front, asked for sharing and/or friendly divorce...this bitch was a low life slut and whore of the worst kind and the fact that she was secretly having a good time behind his back all these years and now enjoying the good life...Hell NO, take that away from her!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
PANDORA HAS STRANGE ITEMS IN HER BOX

and doesn't include the hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years ago
'Pot' is perfectly harmless sin't it????

Like hell it is and it was pot which principally led to the marital problems. I'm retired from business now, but oh, how many lives, marriages and careers have I seen ruined by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Marijuana IS harmless

People are the problem. ESPECIALLY the sanctimonious know-it-all holier than thous on an erotic website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ernie Needs

Ernie needs to call Jake (see "Jake's Tale Ch. 2"). Jake has a brother in law who

knows a guy who knows a guy, who can take good care of "Mr. Big Dick", whoever

he is.

I know this is only fiction, just a "story", but I'm just saying, there's always a solution

for a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's All This BS About POT Being Harmless?

Is sure isn't harmless. It's just as bad as alcohol, if not worse. POT comes in many different varieties, strenghts and tastes just like booze does. The effects of POT last a lot longer then alcohol does...and hit you a lot sooner..with greater effect on the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"All I want is my car and half of our savings ...."

Just another example of a disgusting, Piece of Shit, selfish, WHORE wife using her clueless husband for food, shelter and safety while she "takes the money and runs" off to her next victim! She's one the reasons ISIS exist!!!! Time to go back to your bedroom closet CUCKurphy621!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She was probably a slut all along, he just didn't either know it or she hid it very well, until the "Right" man came along..you know, rich, powerful, built, 12 inch dick, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

1* always for interracial sex trash-whores .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
for the very first time

when she did this, if you would have kicked on her pussy. you would have never asked yourself, that she ever loved you. you asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

I hate when you women write under a male sudinim. You always write your men as such wimps you give yourselves away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

It seems ALL your stories revolve around the 'husband' being an inept CUCK bordering on homosexual desires . . .

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Good a story where the wife cheats and ends up the winner. Very seldom does it happen on this website, this is more like what would really happen and usually does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@timriv

So true. Barely 90% of Loving Wives storylines end with the husband cuckolded and the wife happy on a given day of stories. Far too few for the 10% of readers who prefer this outcome.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
A man of divided opinions, Timriv?

Or with a warped sense of humour?

Within moments of making this comment congratulating the wife on 'getting away with it', you comment on the story 'Janet' suggesting mayhem to the man who led her astray and subservience imposed on the errant lady.

Weird, what?

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
What a whore

She played him very well. What a total whore.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

Because it is. It flowed well, easily understood, and reasonable conclusion. We could all complain about the ending, but why? It's a story. Some women are like this, some men are like this, it's called being human.

I would have loved to see her get a little comeuppance, but it wasn't to be. Maybe later in life she will get what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How Friggin Dumb can One Guy Be?

He has to be one of the dumbest guys in the world. He should gey a friggin gun and kill himself, or maybe her, her swinger friends oh hell, all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
timriv

You are either a wimpy faggot or a troll. In the first case, this is the kind of writers you should stick. Try Matt Moroeau if you haven't. A submissive faggot like you is going to love his stories.

If you are a troll, then I'll apply the rule "don't feed the troll". Good luckw ith your life, you're going to needed becuase willing cuckold or troll you're still an asshole.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Crappy story

Crappy story about crappy people.no.one cares about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would he be upset?

He got to keep the house and had to pay no alimony. He got rid of a cheating whore that probably has several std's, aids and herpes. I'd say he got a deal.

1 star

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

For fucks sake some of your characters are dead shot stupid.

Another cuck story I stopped reading half way thru and went to the end for confirmation which I got

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a cuck

Should have dumped after jamaica. Of course after telling her to go get het panties so she wasn’t commando at security on “HER” flight home to pack and fuck off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story ending in Jamaica, the rest was just garbage. A cheating slut is a cheating slut.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

He needed a little revenge on both the wife and her new husband,

The wife’s new husband needs to be mugged and beaten so his Jack never works again. Then he needs to have his ex-wife kidnapped and turned in a whore by some low life pimp who for six months keeps high on drugs and fucked senseless.

Then dump her back with the new husband. By that point with him unable to have sex and her addicted to heroin and se their future together would be pretty bleak. Karma!

AstordatairAstordatair8 months ago

Very sad but very good story. They did everything they could to avoid sitting down and having an open-heart conversation about their needs and expectations. Their downfall was unavoidable. Thank you for your story!

redboat7redboat78 months ago

Wow!! I agree with timriv. It could also use a part 2. I liked it!!

schulz777schulz7777 months ago

Awful story

2 starrs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous