Jamaica vacation for Midwest couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill and Bob realize their fantasy.
3.7k words
4.32
52.5k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waking from her nap and realizing Rafael was not beside her, she began to think it was a dream. That is until she got up and could feel Rafael's seed running down her thighs. Jill quickly ran to the bathroom to clean up. There on the sink was a note that said, "The sink has been fixed. Please let us know if you need any further service." A large grin came over Jill's face. She took a long hot shower and then went to sunbath for a couple hours.

While sunbathing she thought of Bob. Over the last couple years they had talked more and more about his fantasy. At first she thought it was weird and that he did not care about their marriage as much as he once did. However, over time she began to think more and more about his fantasy. "It really comes down to him wanting me to be happy. To thoroughly enjoy and explore my sexuality," Jill thought to herself. That said, she still worried about how Bob would feel and react when she tells him she did it.

When she returned to the villa, she was happy to see Bob was back, though she was very anxious about talking to him about Rafael. She greeted him with a huge hug and kiss. She told him the maintenance man came to fix some plumbing.

"I bet he did!" said Bob.

This was strange to Jill. "Did he know what happened?" she thought.

Bob then asked. "Did he do a good job?" Jill started to laugh loud and caught herself.

Then she said, "He was very efficient."

Bob said, "I hope he didn't inconvenience you."

Jill said, "Not at all." They both stared at each other with a coy look.

Bob was fairly certain he knew what happened. He had set his plan in motion earlier that morning. He went down to the main office to talk about excursions when he saw Rafael. He was surprised to see Rafael there and in a resort uniform. Rafael wouldn't stop talking about Jill and how lucky Bob was. That's when Bob knew he could set his fantasy into motion.

Bob told Rafael that there was a small leak under the sink in the villa. Rafael offered to go back with Bob to the villa to fix it. Bob said there was no need for Rafael to do that and that he could fix it quickly with a pair pliers if the office would let him borrow them. As the customer wishes, Rafael thought and gave Bob the pliers. Bob went back to the villa to find Jill still asleep. He went into the bathroom and loosened the pipe just enough to start a steady drip. Bob just watched the dripping water and thinking about what he had just done. "I hope she has the time of her life", he thought to himself. Then Bob returned the pliers to the maintenance office and headed off for the day.

Now it was getting close to dinner time so Bob and Jill got ready to see what the resort had to offer this evening. Jill wore another cute sundress. This one was white, nearly see through if the sun were to hit it just right. This time Jill chose to wear a pink lace thong.

Bob was surprised because you could see it through the dress. He thought to himself, "Is she wearing those for Rafael?" They had a great dinner and went to the lounge to relax and dance some. Jill kept scanning the lounge for any signs of Rafael. To her disappointment, he was not there.

As they relaxed after one slow dance, Jill noticed Alec, their driver, walking around talking to the patrons. Bob noticed him too saying, "Hey, there is that nice driver we had". Jill got anxious for some reason as Alec got closer to them. Then Alec noticed them and came walking straight towards them.

Alec came right up to Jill looking her up and down the whole way. He said, "Hi Jill and Bob, I hope you are enjoying your vacation!"

He reached for Jill and gave her a long and powerful hug. "I am greeting patrons to see if anyone is interested in a massage". He added, "Jill, would you like a once in a lifetime massage?" Jill blushed.

Before she could answer Bob said, "Of course she does, what openings do you have?" Jill was sort of angry with Bob for volunteering her and yet at the same time she was excited and knew what Bob was thinking.

Alec said the only opening he had left was for 11am the next morning and that the massages are done in the villas.

Bob said, "Well, then I guess we'll take it".

Alec smiles and looks at Jill with lust in his eyes. "I guess, I'll see you at 11am, Love." He then leaned in and gave Jill a hug. As he did he patted he on the ass with his right hand. When he released her he said with a wink and as he walked off, "It will be a massage you'll never forget."

Jill's stomach was in knots. She couldn't believe how forward Alec was, especially right in front of Bob. Bob on the other hand acted like he didn't notice the little pat his wife got on her ass from another man.

Bob and Jill had a few more re drinks before they headed back to the villa. Bob was hoping to have some passionate love making when they got back, but Jill was preoccupied and said she was tired. In reality she was just very nervous about tomorrow and she was still recovering from Rafael. She thought, "Well things can't get too crazy because Bob will be there in the morning."

Nevertheless, Jill could hardly sleep. She was thinking about Alec and him touching her. She was also reminiscing about the pounding she took from Rafael. Jill began to touch herself, which she rarely did. She couldn't get over how good Rafael was to her and how she took all of him.

She couldn't believe the way she gave herself to him. The way her hips and her pussy took control of her body. Stuck in her mind was Rafael towering over her as she looked down between her wide spread thighs watching a huge cock rhythmically pound away at her married pussy.

Before she knew it she found herself lying next to Bob with her mouth open in a silent scream as an orgasm ripped through her. Feeling relaxed she drifted off to sleep.

Jill woke the next morning at 9am and reached for Bob. He wasn't lying next to her. She figured he was up checking his work email or maybe went for a walk on the beach.

She got up and went looking for Bob. It appeared he wasn't in the villa. She went to make some coffee and saw a note on the counter.

It said, "Hey, decided since you'll be busy this morning I would go golfing. Probably won't be back until 2-3pm. Have a great massage, love Bob." Jill couldn't believe it. Her mind went wild thinking about what happened yesterday when Bob was gone and another man was in the villa. Jill enjoyed her coffee and just wondered what was in store for her today.

Jill was surprised when she heard a knock at the villa door. She opened it to see a nice young lady there holding a gift bag.

The lady said, "Hi, this is compliments of Alec."

Jill reached out and took the bag saying thank you. Then she shut the door. What could this be she thought. She opened to bag and there was a note.

It was from Alec and it said, "I'm looking forward to our experience today. Here is something for you to wear so you don't get oil all over your own clothes."

Jill then pulled out a white silky thin robe and a pair of basically see through violet thong panties. They were really thin and would be revealing. Jill's abdomen began to stir again.

Jill went to shower and get ready all the while asking herself questions. "Should she wear a bra? Would she wear this outfit to answer the door? Is he bringing a massage table?"

She finished showering and put on the panties. She also put on a pair of high heels. She felt exposed, but marveled at the fact they matched her manicure and pedicure from the day before. From the front you could see her little patch of pubic hairs making their presence knowing. She then put on the robe that just barely covered the bottom of the panties. She felt sexy and was becoming aroused.

As she stood there looking at herself in the full length mirror she said to herself, "Am I really going to wear this in front of that young, good-looking man?"

She had about 20 minutes before the massage. She began to panic. Then she thought about Bob. He wanted her to be with other men, so if it happens it happens. She told herself she will have to tell him when he gets back.

A few minutes before 11am Jill became very excited. You could see her hard nipples through the robe and she felt like she was getting moist. That feeling in her stomach came back. An achy feeling. "Calm down, it's just a massage" she tried to tell herself.

Then came a knock at the door. "Click, click, click" is all she could hear as she ran across the hardwood floor in her heels. She stopped at the door, but did not open it. Pausing she heard two men talking and laughing outside. Maybe it wasn't Alec. Maybe it was someone at the wrong villa.

She then heard another knock and someone say, "Jill, this is Alec. Are you ready for us?"

Did he say "US?" she thought.

Then another knock a little louder this time. Nearly out of breath Jill reaches for the door and opened it. She was speechless. There in front of her was Alec and Rafael.

They both had big smiles on their faces as they took in Jill's figure in the skimpy outfit.

"Hi, are you ready?" Alec asked.

"I, um, what are you doing here?" she said looking at Rafael.

"I am Alec's apprentice. Giving massages are better than being a plumber, well except for yesterday." he said with a smile.

The two big powerful men walked into the villa as Jill just stood there with her hand still on the door knob. Once in the villa, Rafael turned and walked up to her and shut the door. Then he grabbed her trembling hand and said, "It will be okay."

Jill said she had to go to the restroom. She went in and shut the door. "What the hell have I gotten into?" she thought. Did Rafael tell Alec about what happened between them? She was mortified to think he had. She calmed herself down and came out of the bathroom. She immediately began too take in both men with her married eyes.

They were handsome and rugged. She took a deep breath and then began to saunter her way towards them. She asked where the massage table was.

Alec said that they don't lug them around anymore because most of their clients preferred to be serviced on the bed. "Serviced on the bed", those words were ringing in her ears.

The men both had gym bags with them and started to open them. They both pulled out a pair of white spandex-like shorts that looked too small for them to wear. Alec saw a puzzled look on Jill's face.

He said, "Oh, we typically change clothes so we don't get oil on our own. Do you mind?"

Jill shook her head no. Alec went to the bathroom and shut the door. Rafael, about 10 feet away from Jill, slowly pulled his shirt off revealing his chiseled chest.

Then, just staring at Jill, Rafael pulled down his shorts revealing his long thick cock. Jill's eyes were locked in on his manhood. She wanted it, again. Rafael teased her by slowly putting on the white shorts and tucking his monster inside them.

She could clearly see it through the shorts and she continued to stare. She let out a soft moan when Rafael reached down and squeezed his cock.

She was awoken from her trance by hearing Alec come out of the bathroom. He had on only his tight white shorts. His huge chest, rippled muscular stomach and small waste was all exposed. Jill blushed as she looked up at him to see him smiling.

Alec said, "Shall we?" as he pointed towards the bedroom and walked in.

Shaking, Jill made her way to the door with Rafael trailing behind her. Alec was standing by the bed facing her. She gasped as she saw the huge bulge in shorts.

Rafael scared her by walking up and taking her hand and leading her to Alec. She faced Alec as Rafael was behind her. Alec was so tall compared to Jill. She was about up to the bottom of his chest. She simply stared up at him.

Alec, in silence and staring into Jill's eyes, reached down and pulled the dainty lacy string holding her robe shut. She felt it fall open exposing her heaving chest. She then felt Rafael step in close behind her and reach up near her neck and grab a hold of each side of the robe. She shivered as Rafael opened and slowly pulled the robe off her.

Rafael then moved her hair from her right side exposing her neck. He leaned in and gently kissed her neck. Jill closed her eyes and leaned back melting into Rafael. She could feel his bulge on the small of her back. As Rafael nibbled her neck she opened her eyes to see Alec still staring down at her.

She seductively tilted her head up and slightly to the side inviting him to kiss her. He leaned down and kissed Jill on the lips passionately. She knew then that there would be no massage. She knew because that is not what she wanted.

She reached forward aggressively and grabbed Alec's package. She moaned into Alec's mouth as she couldn't believe how big it felt.

"Could it be bigger than Rafael's" she thought.

Rafael reaches around and started pawing at her breasts. Alec reaches down to her now soaked panties. First with both hands on her left he grabbed the side of her panties and effortlessly ripped them making her flinch a little.

Next he did the same to the right side. Her panties now were only held in place by the moisture between her sexy thighs. She reached down and pulled her panties away. She then reached back and grabbed Rafael's bulge. She now had in her hands the largest cocks she had ever felt. She broke herself away from both men, kicked off her heels and crawled onto the bed. Laying there she slowly opened her thighs and said in a trembling voice, "Service me!"

The two men tortured her by rubbing their hand all over her body and gently nibbling everywhere. Rafael began nibbling and sucking her toes on her left foot while Alec massaged her inner right calf. Then as if in a slow race they both began kissing their way up her legs to her mid-section. At the same time she spread her thighs even more for them. They both arrived at her pussy essentially at the same time. They took turns kissing he clit, which drove her nearly over the edge. Then they shifted her so she was on her right side.

With her left leg in the air in Alec was by her pussy and Rafael by her backside. Simultaneously they began to kiss and lick her. She had never felt such a sensation. Someone licking her pussy while someone gently darted their tongue on her backside. She erupted into a massive orgasm.

Jill then told them to lay down next to each other and take their shorts off. She then darted for the bathroom to get a scrunchy to put her hair back. She came back to the bed and seductively crawled up between them stopping with her face by their midsection. She stared back and forth before grabbing their cocks at the same time. She couldn't believe Alec was bigger than Rafael.

She wasn't much into giving head usually but she wanted to feel them in her mouth. She methodically began licking and sucking them one at a time. She didn't usually like making eye contact on the rare times she gave Bob head but this time she wanted to see their expressions. She was happy to see their gratification. She moaned when she saw them high five each other.

Her jaws were getting sore and she knew they wouldn't last much longer. So, she leaned up sitting on her knees. Then she laid on her back opening her thighs. "Who wants me!" she said with confidence.

Alec got up and climb d between her thighs. She got very nervous thinking, "Could he fit? Would he hurt me?"

Alec slid the huge head of his cock up and down her drenched slit. She felt pressure when he would try pushing into her. He tried and tried and as wet as she was and as badly as she wanted him, she was simply not letting him in.

Alec backed off and Rafael got up between her thighs. He lifted her feet up and wide. She held them there while he pushed into her. He slowly and without stopping buried himself in her. She grunted when he bottomed out. She could feel his cock head cozying up to her cervix. This feeling sent a lightning bolt from her core out through her sexy toes.

Then with an ankle in each of his hands he began fucking her. She couldn't take it any longer and came with ferocity.

As she was thrashing her head back and forth she saw Alec stroking his massive member. She reached for him and guided him into her mouth. She stroked him wildly during her long orgasm. Then she sucked him as Rafael banged her hard for what seemed like an eternity.

Jill matched each thrust with one of her own. She was really fucking him as they both worked up a sweat. Jill felt like she was in an endless orgasm with his big cock touching all of her sensitive areas. Each thrust sent a thrill through her body. Then after a few more furious minutes Rafael erupted deep down and inside her.

As she and Rafael came back to earth she focused on Alec. She sucked and stroked him like a pro. Then she pulled off him. While still stroking him she looked up at him and said, "I need to feel this in me!"

Alec smiled and told her to get on all fours. She quickly and obediently jumped up and got on her hands and knees. Alec moves in behind her while Rafael was in front of her. Rafael's now limp and glistening cock was niches from her face. She had never sucked someone's cock after it had been inside her. She didn't give it another thought. She grabbed Rafael's cock and began sucking on it. She felt pressure at her opening and knew Alec was trying to enter her.

She felt like a slut and so alive as she was there on all fours with a cock in her mouth and her back arched pushing her ass in the air.

In a sudden she felt Alec's huge head break through. Her body flinched and she let out a muffled grunt around Rafael's cock. Alec held his position for a few seconds and then started pushing and withdrawing ever so slightly.

Deeper and deeper Alec worked into Jill. She began to suck Rafael with more vigor now and moaning the entire time. Soon she felt Alec hit her cervix and she came as hard as ever. She noticed that Alec was not fully inside her. She couldn't believe he had more to give her.

Soon Alec was giving her slow long strokes and she couldn't focus on Rafael. Rafael moved off the bed and let Alec do his thing. Alec stopped and rolled Jill over. She reached down and put him back in. He sank and fell forward but not entirely inside her.

Jill spread her legs wide, pointing her toes and grabbed Alec's ass with both hands.

'I want it all," Jill said with a husky yet feminine voice.

Alec pushed until he was buried in her.

"Now, fuck me hard!" she whispered in Alec's ear.

He began to fuck her harder and deeper than she'd ever felt she could be. She was screamed his name and begging for him not to stop. She was having a nonstop orgasm.

As he got closer he asked her, "Where do you want my seed?"

As she continued to get pounded and thrusting back onto him she said, "Huh, what? Oh, in my pussy!"

A few dozen strokes later Alec was burying his seed in her. She could feel his powerful explosion. She was feeling so full.

Then he withdrew and she felt so empty. She rolled over exhausted and dozed off. She woke up to the feeling of hands all over her body. She looked to see Alec and Rafael on each side of her. They had recovered and were ready again. Jill was not sure she would be ready for them, but she reached out and began stroking their cocks and her pussy flooded with her juices mixing with Rafael's and Alec's seed.

Then Jill rolled onto her back and said, "Fuck me like a slut! Treat me like your whore!"

Rafael crawled up and between her wide open thighs. Then she heard a noise in the room, but couldn't see past Rafael. Rafael then looked over his shoulder and said, "I told you I would take care of her!" Jill began to panic at the same time Rafael rammed into her.

Then to her horror, Jill heard, "I knew you would, now treat her like she wants you to." It was Bob. Was he there the whole time? Was he going to watch Jill get fucked again by two studs?